The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-10-2009, 02:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Kabuto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: "club one ktv"

Hi people,

I used to frequent Jaguar when I needed to entertain client. At Jaguar, I relied on mamasan Joane and Jia Jia and believe that they are now at Club One. PM me if you need their contact (pls forgive me if I reply late).

If TS is okay, I can post their contact on this thread.
Old 12-10-2009, 03:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 15
Owen7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabuto View Post
Hi people,

I used to frequent Jaguar when I needed to entertain client. At Jaguar, I relied on mamasan Joane and Jia Jia and believe that they are now at Club One. PM me if you need their contact (pls forgive me if I reply late).

Please pm me. Is the GM Elsie moving over also ?
Old 12-10-2009, 07:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future
Smile Re: "club one ktv"

Quote:
Hi people,

=> Yo BRO Kabuto,TQ for sharing here ! So how "reliable or resourceful" are both Mamasans ? Do they have very pretty Babes always ?

Please PM me their contacts juz in case we plan to make a trip there !

Cheers !!!
Andyk

ps.Juz found out from my LV Mamasan that the Boss of Jaguar is her customer & sometimes popped by there !
Old 12-10-2009, 03:31 PM
Samster

andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Wowwwwwww ! Even before we can check out tis new CLUB ONE KTV...there's a New Thai Dance & Disco - "CLUB ATLANTIS" opening today ( for details,please check out my new thread with same title )....Already alerted my good buddy & he was suggesting that we check out both new places soon !!!...

Cheers & Enjoy !!!
Andyk

ps.Best for "kick in" period for both places to organise & get their act together...before any "cheongs" there !!!.....
Old 13-10-2009, 12:05 AM
Samster

Dear Bro Owen7 and Bro Andyk,

PM you guys!

Enjoy and post FR. I may also want to check out the place as my GF from Jaguar keep pestering me to bring her there.
Old 13-10-2009, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quote:

PM you guys!

Enjoy and post FR. I may also want to check out the place as my GF from Jaguar keep pestering me to bring her there.
=> Yo BRO Kabuto,

Many thanks for the contacts ! Since U know them well,they will be more "frank" with U !!! So can U do us a favour by contacting them & check the "current & latest status" there ? Liked whether there's enough pretty babes there during Happy Hour ? And during Nite Session - can the gals still butterfly or need booking ?...Of course after that i can also call them to "verify & confirm" if they "sing the same tune ?"....Or they "hard sell" & then go there & end up "waiting for GEMs to show up" from nearby KTVs ?....

Since U are also planning to go there with yr GF,U probably need to check with them too !....So if U dun mind,pls do Us a favour BRO !...

Cheers & Enjoy !!!
Andyk
Old 13-10-2009, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 15
Owen7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

PM you guys!

Thanks Brudder. I hope to check this place out soon.
Old 13-10-2009, 09:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -81 / Power: 0
Largeville has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

With the good promos and offers... I'm tempted to check out Club One this thurs. I went to Club Jag a few times... so far experience there was good. But like what you bros are saying is true and important, are the MMS good and can guarantee good choice of girls.
I wont say so much but had damn good time at Club Jag, girls were very 'obliging'... had 'personal lapdance' and stuff going on. So if its going to be the same classy but yet 'fun' experience, then i guess worth going.
Then again, with all the see-thru glasses... hard to say... Maybe the management trying to create a new niche in the KTV scene lor... you know... make it classy and all, later end up like CrazyHorse... open with big bang.. announcement and all that shit... then in the end wind up.
Old 14-10-2009, 06:57 PM
Samster

Dear Bro AndyK,

Okay, will try. Maybe going down today or tomorrow.
Will update in this forum if got news lah!
Old 14-10-2009, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Dear Bro AndyK,

Okay, will try. Maybe going down today or tomorrow.
Will update in this forum if got news lah!
=> Yo BRO KaBuTo,that'll be really good !!! Looking forward to read your FR soon !!! ENJOY !!!
Old 14-10-2009, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 18
Big Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud of

Bro Andyk,

This Fri you go LV or here. If got vacancy, I join u ....
Old 14-10-2009, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Semens View Post
Bro Andyk,

This Fri you go LV or here. If got vacancy, I join u ....
=> Yo Big BRO Semens,it's unlikely on friday nites @ the KTVs for my KTV Buddies & me as we hate the idea to rushing to pre-book GEMs or Mamasans bragging they are so busy because they have so many rooms to take care !...or they bring in any gal...and then they tell that U have book her or else other room wants her situation...Finally my Golf buddies have pre-booked me for both friday & saturday 730am tee offs !...So need to sleep & wake up real early !!!...

And we are still not ready to check out CLUB ONE yet as we still awaiting more FRs or good Mamasan assurance that are GEMs available there !!!...

Anyway would liked to take tis opportunity to wish Happy Deepavali to all Indian BROs here in SBF in advance !!!
Old 19-10-2009, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 17
I<3Ivy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyI<3Ivy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Checked out this place on friday night....

Here is my no-frills view of the place.

Decor: 8/10 (Neo-retro furnishings)
Service: - (unrateable as did not want their package)
Mummy: - (unrateable as did not spend enough time talking to her)
Cost: 2/10 ($439 for 1 bottle)
Girls: 6.5/10 (see more below)
Playability: 4/10 (see more below)

Rooms are nice and decor is high-end... but the important thing to note for guys looking to grab T&A is that for most rooms, 2 out of 4 walls are CLEAR GLASS WALLS....and the lighting is bright. Meaning unless you are too thick-skinned and not shy, you can't grab much without the whole world seeing. this limits playability somewhat.

Also the "rooms" are essentially like small boxes stacked side-by-side on different levels of elevation, giving it a very japanese KTV "Compartmentalized" feel.

Girls-wise for PRC saw quite a few cuties, also saw a few dinosaurs. Saw this tall girl that looks mongolian-russian. Also saw a couple of tall-ish malay girls (1 with not so good complexion) working there also.

But in the end it is the price-point that kills me la.
Sharing the sky,
We have been blessed you and I.

Gratitude List:
bangbangben, unclesammi, KangTuo, slyer, Jackbl, Snipeshot08, Torres_Mok, Reaper
Old 19-10-2009, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I<3Ivy View Post
Checked out this place on friday night....

Here is my no-frills view of the place.

Decor: 8/10 (Neo-retro furnishings)
Service: - (unrateable as did not want their package)
Mummy: - (unrateable as did not spend enough time talking to her)
Cost: 2/10 ($439 for 1 bottle)
Girls: 6.5/10 (see more below)
Playability: 4/10 (see more below)

Rooms are nice and decor is high-end... but the important thing to note for guys looking to grab T&A is that for most rooms, 2 out of 4 walls are CLEAR GLASS WALLS....and the lighting is bright. Meaning unless you are too thick-skinned and not shy, you can't grab much without the whole world seeing. this limits playability somewhat.

Also the "rooms" are essentially like small boxes stacked side-by-side on different levels of elevation, giving it a very japanese KTV "Compartmentalized" feel.

Girls-wise for PRC saw quite a few cuties, also saw a few dinosaurs. Saw this tall girl that looks mongolian-russian. Also saw a couple of tall-ish malay girls (1 with not so good complexion) working there also.

But in the end it is the price-point that kills me la.
=> Thanks BRO for sharing your above FR ! Was the place packed on last friday nite ? From your above post tis place dun that sound interesting enough at all !...Really have no idea what their interior designer is thinking for tis place ??? May have taken a big cut from their 2mil budget !!! ....Most exclusive & posh KTV rooms are lots of privacy especially for business entertainment & guest have fun time with babes !!!...

Hope the BOSSES are reading this thread !!! U guys really need to do MUCH MORE Promos or your KTV may have "limited life span" !!!....
Old 19-10-2009, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 17
I<3Ivy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyI<3Ivy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
=> Thanks BRO for sharing your above FR ! Was the place packed on last friday nite ? From your above post tis place dun that sound interesting enough at all !
The place was maybe 60% full. The VIP and large rooms all taken by high-rollers, but some of the medium/small rooms not taken.

Did not seem interesting to be honest, it's the kind of place I would only go if a friend had his birthday bash there. Otherwise for own enjoyment or for bringing customers... places like K2 or Jade or Dynasty would be better.
Sharing the sky,
We have been blessed you and I.

Gratitude List:
bangbangben, unclesammi, KangTuo, slyer, Jackbl, Snipeshot08, Torres_Mok, Reaper
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1