The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-10-2009, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future
Thumbs up "club one ktv"

On Wed Nite when i was in the lift,there was this tall fashionable dressed,pretty,fair-skinned PRC Babe wearing trendy large sunglasses rushed in...liked she was very late & quickly got off on the 5/F...Was still in a daze juz admiring her beauty ...and bing !...it was 6/F - ARMANI....and later i found out that was a newly opened KTV below - "CLUB ONE KTV"...

And it was excellent timing to read a feature of tis KTV in LIFE section today.Looking at all the photos of their designer theme rooms & their renovation budget $2mil,i really thought that i should have gone in there to have a look see to consider future Super Fun Nites there !!!...

Noted that : Happy Hour is from 3pm - 9pm ( 2 bots either Hennessy VSOP or JW Black Label & Beer Tower = $328 include Room )

Juz wanted to check if any good BROs been there before ? How's the Babes selection quality ? And any "resourceful" Mamasans or Papasans contact to recommend ? Please PM me ! Many thanks !!!

Cheers & Wishing ALL a Great Weekend !!!
Andyk
Old 09-10-2009, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: "club one ktv"

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post

Noted that : Happy Hour is from 3pm - 9pm ( 2 bots either Hennessy VSOP or JW Black Label & Beer Tower = $328 include Room )
Wow, 2 btls of liquor for $328 is a very good price.

Hope to see some FR on this joint..if not bad, must arrange to go down some day
Old 09-10-2009, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
jack13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any idea how much it cost a bottle after happy hours? I am planning a bachelor nite there with my gang and looking around....

Thanks
Old 09-10-2009, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 18
Big Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud of

Haha bro Andyk,

You sniffing around at Jln Sultan huh .... This new joint is opened by Jaguar KTV management. I think they also have share at Armani, and probably also now some major shares in Sandborg.

I pop in few weeks back while renovation going on. Looks posh. It was supposed to open in Sept, somehow some delay.

But the Hang Flower Hall very small, sit only 3 sofa sets.

Wait for you jio me ok. haha
Old 09-10-2009, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 21
hosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud of

some rooms very open concept, all glass. Can c what u do. HH all prc, SH mainly prc n local. Drink prices as per bro andyk, promo.
Old 09-10-2009, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hosayboh View Post
some rooms very open concept, all glass. Can c what u do. HH all prc, SH mainly prc n local. Drink prices as per bro andyk, promo.
So how do you rate this joint ?
How's the playability & limitation there?
Tipping as usual eh ?
I will still head down there & experience myself tough so just need to listen to some comments 1st
Interested ?
Old 09-10-2009, 02:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
zonsonsee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a tour inside the Clud One last Tues 29th Sept, done by one of their Lady captain. Show us around inside. Was told there are mummies and as usual butterfly system. We were told min $50 tips during HH, beer min 3 towers. We noted, and left and continue our HH at 6th Floor
Old 09-10-2009, 04:38 PM
Samster

andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future
Smile Re: "club one ktv"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Semens View Post
Haha bro Andyk,

You sniffing around at Jln Sultan huh .... This new joint is opened by Jaguar KTV management. I think they also have share at Armani, and probably also now some major shares in Sandborg.

I pop in few weeks back while renovation going on. Looks posh. It was supposed to open in Sept, somehow some delay.

But the Hang Flower Hall very small, sit only 3 sofa sets.

Wait for you jio me ok. haha
=> Yo BIG Bro SEMENS !
Not really sniffing around...I was there on wed nite when my good buddy have been suggesting that we should have drinks together @ ARMANI for the longest time...then it was because i was really attracted to this tall pretty Babe that was rushing to CLUB ONE that got me curious about this new KTV !....

So then after awhile in ARMANI,i had run away from some "aggressive doorpushers" & also let my horny buddy have some fun with his gal ! ...i dashed down to have a quick look at it ! Agreed with U that the owners really tried to give a Posh Feel at their "bright orange colored" entrance...And i noticed some "average looking" ARMANI gals was also walking in there !...And at the same time there were also a few Tow Kays...i think they BYO their own PRC gals to CLUB ONE in case there was a limited supply of gals there !...So my gut feel is that the place is still very new so the biz is still not hot enough yet to attract the above average looking & GEMs there !...And unless i know any really good Mamasan there that can assured there'll be pretty GEMs there then my LV Bros will definitely consider checking it out !!!...

Hopefully more cool KTV BROs can share their CLUB ONE FRs here !!!...And if it's the JAGUAR folks running tis place...then they must really doing very well especially 2009 being such a tough year for most business to survive !!!...Happy that CLUB ONE opened...And KABUKI now almost fully renovated & LEGEND PALACE sound liked it's a older KTV already !!!...This will really put the heat & pressure on those older KTVs liked ORCHARD K to upgrade to give us our monies worth VIP treatment & service !!!..

Cheers & Enjoy !!!
Andyk

Last edited by andyk; 09-10-2009 at 04:54 PM.
Old 09-10-2009, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 20
TheSting is one of the Best!TheSting is one of the Best!TheSting is one of the Best!

anyone know how much for a bottle of vsop/chivas 12 there?
SH time?
The usual ~$400 odd?

thanks!

Work, like you don't need the money;
Dance, like no one is watching;
Sing, like no one is listening;
Love, like you've never been hurt; and
Live Life every day as if it were your last.
Old 09-10-2009, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 18
Big Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud of

Bro Andyk,

Talking abt renovation, CLUB One will set the standard for the next wave. My fav DC better upgrade also .....
Old 10-10-2009, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 21
Smeagol is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSmeagol is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSmeagol is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks for starting this thread..... dead curious about this new joint. Wonder how they gonna brand and price themselves?? Top tier like Lido, TAM?? Mid tier like Dynasty Classic or low end like Armani, Zara, Jade, Sanborg?
Old 10-10-2009, 05:55 PM
Samster

Smile Re: "club one ktv"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeagol View Post
Thanks for starting this thread..... dead curious about this new joint. Wonder how they gonna brand and price themselves?? Top tier like Lido, TAM?? Mid tier like Dynasty Classic or low end like Armani, Zara, Jade, Sanborg?
=> Happy to know that U are interested on tis new KTV too !!! Hope U & other Cool BROs will contribute any updates & FRs here !!!...Earlier i was chatting with my buddy & he pointed that...the location wise...it's not the best to attract & pulled all the TAM regulars away !!!....Several months ago when LEGEND PALACE opened...some of my LV buddies went to DC for HH then continued @ LEGEND...but after a few months...it's LV all over again !!!...

Well...really hope CLUB ONE management have some "special promos or incentives for us to check it out soon !"...

Happy Weekend !!!
Andyk

ps.Any Cool BRO have any reliable Mamasan contact @ Club One,please share & PM me asap ! Many thanks ahead !
Old 10-10-2009, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 21
Smeagol is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSmeagol is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSmeagol is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
=> Happy to know that U are interested on tis new KTV too !!! Hope U & other Cool BROs will contribute any updates & FRs here !!!...Earlier i was chatting with my buddy & he pointed that...the location wise...it's not the best to attract & pulled all the TAM regulars away !!!....Several months ago when LEGEND PALACE opened...some of my LV buddies went to DC for HH then continued @ LEGEND...but after a few months...it's LV all over again !!!...

Well...really hope CLUB ONE management have some "special promos or incentives for us to check it out soon !"...

Happy Weekend !!!
Andyk

ps.Any Cool BRO have any reliable Mamasan contact @ Club One,please share & PM me asap ! Many thanks ahead !
Just 2 cents

For high rolling TAM, LIDO, Havelock joints regular customers, I doubt cost is a primary concern for them. I believe they are more concerned about babe quality, ambience and service quality.

For the more budget conscious mass market, which includes me (I'm not talking about u andyK), special promos will be something they will be looking out for

In my opinion,Jaguar mgmt made a mess of Jaguar.... hope they'll do a better job this time round.
Old 10-10-2009, 07:57 PM
Samster

Talking Re: "club one ktv"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeagol View Post
Just 2 cents

For high rolling TAM, LIDO, Havelock joints regular customers, I doubt cost is a primary concern for them. I believe they are more concerned about babe quality, ambience and service quality.

For the more budget conscious mass market, which includes me (I'm not talking about u andyK), special promos will be something they will be looking out for

In my opinion,Jaguar mgmt made a mess of Jaguar.... hope they'll do a better job this time round.
=> Same here,juz my 1 cents,please allow me to share with U ! Btw BRO,U are much too humble la !!!...

Yes agreed with U & i liked to add that High Rollers liked to drive or driven in their LIMOs or Sports Cars in from of the door step or valets of TAM Complex...So can U imagine the same @ CLUB ONE ?...U either drop off front or side of the building or drive all the way up to 5A or B...And proper signage & then end up in ARMANI KTV !...Wahahaha !....

Hey,think U dun know that "High Rollers are also Suckers for Special Promos & Bargains"...but of course U are very rite about Babe & Service Quality !...And the renovation cost 2mil @ CLUB ONE vs LIDO PALACE is really no big deal !...But still i'm really interested to check it out !!!...

On JAGUAR...i may have gone there only few times & it was liked "transit not more than 15mins before LV"...because everytime we got played out by that Mamasan always over-promised & played us out !!!...
Old 11-10-2009, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
jack13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys any one have the contact to this place? i tried google but can't find the number. Need help as i am booking a nite out with the guys...

Any recommendations for ladies or mummy will be welcomed.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1