The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-01-2017, 02:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Clitorio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lorong 6 H66

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
no thanks ...i oso dun agree with wat u said.
Bro bonkning, what I said that you dun agree?
This is a forum so good to hear your view too.
Old 19-01-2017, 06:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

duwan. wait ppl say this thread is for fr not ask opinion.
Old 19-01-2017, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
duwan. wait ppl say this thread is for fr not ask opinion.
Bro bonkning and other Bros, I checked dictionary - forum means - : "a meeting at which a subject can be discussed
: a place or opportunity for discussing a subject"

So it is about hearing each other's opinion.
Old 19-01-2017, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 9
lallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clitorio View Post
Bro bonkning and other Bros, I checked dictionary - forum means - : "a meeting at which a subject can be discussed

my suggestion would be to open a completely new thread and talk about that topic of yours in there, since it's a general topic and not specifically on 0666. then, u and other bros that are interested in that topic (not me, i'm frankly bored of reading all these) can talk at that thread instead of here. can?
Old 19-01-2017, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lallana View Post
my suggestion would be to open a completely new thread and talk about that topic of yours in there, since it's a general topic and not specifically on 0666. then, u and other bros that are interested in that topic (not me, i'm frankly bored of reading all these) can talk at that thread instead of here. can?
Hello Bro Lai Lana,
This thread is titled LORONG 6 H66 - my forum is about my observation that more indian and bangla bros are visiting this house. And my opinion is that it is beginning to feel and look like Jalan Molek and jalan suka.
I also mentioned that the girls of H66 has mentioned they dun like these indian and bangla bros. and they can't reject these bros becos boss takes half the 50$ per session. If
They reject one customer there's no end to what they can pick and choose and boss will not maximise their income. These are all pertaining to the going ons at
L6 H66.
So it is the appropriate thread.

But of cos, I being a newbie would look more to you seniors for more fr and news about the girls of this house. It would definitely help all bros to cheong better and maybe to overlook this small matter
Of my observation.
Old 19-01-2017, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clitorio View Post

Yes. but this is the wrong place.

better stop before we get our army to "silence" you. you only have 30 points. 3 kakis with power of 10 can liao
Old 19-01-2017, 12:40 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Aiya.....

Bro clitorio....maybe we can talk about bangla and thai houses in general in another thread, since 0666 is not the onky house affected by this
Old 20-01-2017, 01:21 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
Yes. but this is the wrong place.

better stop before we get our army to "silence" you. you only have 30 points. 3 kakis with power of 10 can liao
Zap is only half power so 3 x 10 = -15 only. Need another 3 more seniors
But dun call on me as I have never zapped anyone for many years oredi.
Old 01-02-2017, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 10
player999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just visited G5 (Bier) yesterday, FR is consistent with what others say.

With her shoulder length hair, slutty face and huge boobs and my previous girl in a room already, i decided to try her out. But indeed I find that she is quite introverted. Maybe some bros like that kind but i prefer my girls to be more active.

However, she has plus points also. When you are doing stuff to her, whether with your fingers or ur lil bro, she gives reactions that I can only describe as genuine. Maybe her faking already top level. Either way, it looks real and that's what is important for us since it makes the feel good. Her facial expression, sounds all very realistic, her hands will also do small actions to show her pleasure.

G5 (Bier)
Looks: 7/10 (slutty look)
Boobs: C or larger
BJ: Didn't do, not a fan of cbj and not doing bbbj with WL
FJ: 9/10 Great reactions, very realistic. If i'm honest, i can't tell whether she is faking at all. I would guess its real.
RTF: Probably not, because i chatted with my 22 afterwards when we both finished, and her personality is really my ideal type. danger kc alert haha but even if she is working from now on i'll probably wait. Or go at ulu timings.
Old 02-02-2017, 01:55 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any lobangs for anal in this house?
Really missed those days when nearly every WL in this house can do AJ.
Old 03-02-2017, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

went here this week, no cny surcharge 👍.

saw 1 chiobu, g16, kiv.

g3 went home liao, the rumoured lesbian.

your girl might be hinting for angpao, so be prepared.

🙂
Old 05-02-2017, 09:52 AM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
went here this week, no cny surcharge ��.
saw 1 chiobu, g16, kiv.
your girl might be hinting for angpao, so be prepared.
i think 16 looks very chio too .. but only a from certain angle..
house surcharge 10 stil not so bad ...is your regular ger's surcharge .. ask for angpow that one mor siong...
if giv 10 they think u stingy orr ... then they not very happy... tho they maintain their service meun derm ..still same.
afterall they are here for money.
Old 05-02-2017, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
i think 16 looks very chio too .. but only a from certain angle..
house surcharge 10 stil not so bad ...is your regular ger's surcharge .. ask for angpow that one mor siong...
if giv 10 they think u stingy orr ... then they not very happy... tho they maintain their service meun derm ..still same.
afterall they are here for money.
lol u tell me bro

she gave a hint but i purposely acted blur, could see that she was a little disappointed.

but after i gave (at the end of the session), wah face then was glowing again 55.

give within your means loh, ppl say its the intention that counts (tho wl might hv different opinion ).
Old 05-02-2017, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
she gave a hint but i purposely acted blur, could see that she was a little disappointed
but after i gave (at the end of the session), wah face then was glowing again
555...at first mine din ask ...i was very
until just as i was about to leave then she say .. angpow bo
since she so obedient dat day .. i giv lor
Old 24-02-2017, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 10
player999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

G16 (Gif)

10/10 service, definitely RTF. I think she stole me away from my first geylang love 22.

If both 16 and 22 are there next time i tink i dunno what to do
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1