The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 13-01-2017, 07:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
Re: L6h70

go bac bkk liao lor..i wun dare to post abt my current darlings...arbo wait yandao go testing pokepoke n raw all of them then how!
bobian lor.. how to pass 3hrs?
go kopishop buy food bring go eat chitchat w okt lor...
then she happen to come down in pyjamas to collect her packet of lunch..saw me then i say ..
waooo...ur teelak ah... i must wait another 2hrs aeh..
she said..canot wait ah..canot wait go home lah.
nabez!
then 1 hr later...she came out...i think she managed to persuade him to end their session 30mins early...n the guy infront of me gav up..so i waited almost 2hrs.
nextime u see me makan chitchat w okt there..come up to me and say hi...free drinks for u.
Old 13-01-2017, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16316 / Power: 51
siam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
wao...u oso kenna ah. datime i waited for ex g17 2036...extended duno how many sexxions. i gave up. mayb is the same asshole.
my longest wait was 3 hrs at 670...someone book her 2.5 hrs plus one bro waiting...
3 hours ??? ... Lol ... izzit free ??? .... 555555
Old 13-01-2017, 03:22 PM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by siam66 View Post
3 hours ??? ... Lol ... izzit free ??? .... 555555
not free ah..must pay $50...
but .. take back $100...
Old 13-01-2017, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
not free ah..must pay $50...
but .. take back $100...
wow really need to learn more
i must pay 50 and ... top up 100 (to extend) 😤
Old 13-01-2017, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by winphenom View Post
Haha...Maybe same fellow...Haha. I think if I had carried on waiting, I sure would have beaten your 2.5 hours hands down giving you half hour handicap. Haha. I waited from about 8pm plus to about 11.30pm before giving up and that idiot had just extended. Haha
you wait until later close shop the fellow say want booking overnight.... tell the OKT you camp inside can or not ?
Old 13-01-2017, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
wow really need to learn more
i must pay 50 and ... top up 100 (to extend) 😤
Your dat one is premium set lunch.. got sashimi one... Different mi no hav
Old 14-01-2017, 03:12 PM
Samster

Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

This house like getting more cheongsters....even on a weekday afternoon, the tank is quite empty. usually at night always see a lot of girls on the sofa watching tv. nowadays tank quite empty.

anyone know what cigarette G99 smoking ? i usually don't go near these girls who smoke cos they have that smokers breath. but G99 her mouth still smells and taste ok after she smokes.

Anyone noticed her linea nigra ??? didn't really notice that until recently.... i thought i saw it somewhere before and remembered my gf has it too ! That effectively makes her a MILF..............MILF lovers don't miss out !
Old 14-01-2017, 06:17 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 0
bonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to all

now economy bad, a few okts told me their business suffered like 20-30% decline
Old 15-01-2017, 01:41 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Xmen12345 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

more info on G99 pls. i like tall figure
Old 15-01-2017, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
Anyone noticed her linea nigra ??? didn't really notice that until recently..
wapiang..i dun even kno wats linea nigra...until now

Last edited by bonkning; 15-01-2017 at 08:32 PM.
Old 15-01-2017, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 18
keith79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykeith79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone send roses to them on V day
Old 16-01-2017, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
wapiang..i dun even kno wats linea nigra...until now
most linea nigra fades away after 8 to 12 weeks , some may last up to a year and rarely never goes away...........if you know what i mean.

most of the girls are here for some reasons....anyone knows what's hers? Money no doubt is one of them .........
Old 19-01-2017, 12:19 PM
Samster

Lately like totally no FR man....all went into hiding or found new gems dont want to share.

I got no new FRs also since i have been return fucking the same girls....lol

so I have been return fucking G99. 1st few times i went, she will always ask me to walk up first in front of her felt kinda weird...but after a few RTF, she begin to put her hands around me and go up her room together.

I only RTF her a few times but seems like we are fuck buddy now. that also mean if she don't fancy or tired, she will ask me to shower myself. I have no issue with this unless the shower experience is like what 672 exG28 gave. After i finished I came out and saw her lie down with a smoke in her hand waiting for me.

Only naked

I think quite a number of chiongster kena her gong tao liao....cos some paid go in and do nothing. And it's not difficult to figure out why. On few occassions when the bell rang (quite rare actually but i think she always over shot timing that OKT need to buzz her), she never ask me to take 2nd seesion. other WLs who know you enjoy their company would psycho you to take 2nd , 3rd sessions.

Luckily i have few girls in my rotation. otherwise sure kena her gong tao deep deep. 555
Old 20-01-2017, 07:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
On few occassions when the bell rang (quite rare actually but i think she always over shot timing that OKT need to buzz her) 555
must u la...okt keep telling me wait 5 more minute 5 mor min...yao chuk lai le...then another 5 more min...nabez...scarli another 2 3 sexxion..
which day u gg... i better avoid.
Old 20-01-2017, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
must u la...okt keep telling me wait 5 more minute 5 mor min...yao chuk lai le...then another 5 more min...nabez...scarli another 2 3 sexxion..
which day u gg... i better avoid.
I only do 2x session only once. after that i feel not worth it cos we talk cock more than she suck my cock.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1