The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 07-09-2016, 03:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 21
tim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: My 1st JB trip and experience

Thanks for sharing, though I'm sorry for your bad exp.. I would like to try it someday too! The whole sub forum is full of advertisements. Any other recommedations for overnight?
Old 07-09-2016, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 14
wweepoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: My 1st JB trip and experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim1 View Post
Thanks for sharing, though I'm sorry for your bad exp.. I would like to try it someday too! The whole sub forum is full of advertisements. Any other recommedations for overnight?
If you are looking for fun within an hotel, i will recommend either Grand Bluewave hotel, it has decent and comfortable, spacious rooms (the superior room is more spacious than the studio room).

The morning buffet breakfast have a good array of delicious local food and the spa for your fun is located on the fifth level! Downside is, it is a little far to walk, around 20mins(highly not recommended during hot or bad weather).

Take a taxi or grabcar/uber from city plaza and it shouldn't cost more than rm10 for a one way ride during off peak hours.

Hope it helps in making your hotel choice and feel free to ask if there is anything in mind you will like to clarify.

Will appreciate if you may up my points if that helps
Old 07-09-2016, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 8
wangboy is one of the Best!wangboy is one of the Best!wangboy is one of the Best!wangboy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by watsaide View Post
Another alternative including hotel stay if choose overnight service . She was in SG last year end. Some samsters might remember her.

wow this gal look hot.

Actually for those going in JB, you can use google maps street view and just walk around a few street, you can see many spa shops. I think the number of spas shop in JB is many many times more than Singapore.
Old 09-09-2016, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 21
tim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by wweepoh View Post
If you are looking for fun within an hotel, i will recommend either Grand Bluewave hotel, it has decent and comfortable, spacious rooms (the superior room is more spacious than the studio room).

The morning buffet breakfast have a good array of delicious local food and the spa for your fun is located on the fifth level! Downside is, it is a little far to walk, around 20mins(highly not recommended during hot or bad weather).

Take a taxi or grabcar/uber from city plaza and it shouldn't cost more than rm10 for a one way ride during off peak hours.

Hope it helps in making your hotel choice and feel free to ask if there is anything in mind you will like to clarify.

Will appreciate if you may up my points if that helps
Thanks for sharing. Although the intention of my question is to ask for FL recommendations for the night instead of hotel
Old 09-09-2016, 09:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 14
wweepoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim1 View Post
Thanks for sharing. Although the intention of my question is to ask for FL recommendations for the night instead of hotel
Actually Grandbluewave spa is a spa filled with action
I heard from a spa lady there that some of the ladies moonlight as mistresses or FL after their work(when they finish work around 11pm)
Old 19-12-2016, 04:45 PM
Samster

wangboy is one of the Best!wangboy is one of the Best!wangboy is one of the Best!wangboy is one of the Best!

I am going to JB again this week,

Still staying at New York Hotel.
Likely I will go to New York Spa. This time round time is very pack and rush, I do not have much time to roam and pick.

Anyone has any recommendation, on which New York Spa girl. Prefer Malaysian as I am not into Vietnamese.

To the right of the hotel a bulding call Zuk. I remember got 3 massage / spa shop. The 1st one is a lousy one for me based on last field trip. Any FR or recommendation on the other 2?
Any good PRC, I prefer FJ rather than just massage and HJ

Any recommendation please on New York Spa Malaysian or the Zuk building massage shop?

Don't think I have time to venture further than the hotel.
Old 19-12-2016, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 15
eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!

y dun u go to hv spa at hv hotel.. which is directly opp.

ksl..
Old 19-12-2016, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddy72 View Post
y dun u go to hv spa at hv hotel.. which is directly opp.

ksl..
you mean at KSL side? I didn't have enough time to take a cab there and back in time. This time I limited time. So only quickie around the hotel (walking distance)
Old 19-12-2016, 06:25 PM
Samster

https://www.google.com.sg/maps/@1.47...1 3312!8i6656

see the map, anyone has any information on this 2 shop?
I particular interested in the center one the one with Chinese wording, any good PRC?
Old 19-12-2016, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2389 / Power: 14
tarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wangboy View Post
https://www.google.com.sg/maps/@1.47...1 3312!8i6656

see the map, anyone has any information on this 2 shop?
I particular interested in the center one the one with Chinese wording, any good PRC?
There are threads on these 2 shops, you just need to dig and find.
For the center chinese spa it is actually the same boss as Siam Lengend (which operates at the basement). Never tried the PRCs there but for the Thais, it cost rm60 or 70 per hour with free use of the hot pool and buffet makan. HJ is offered for both Thai joints.
Old 14-01-2017, 08:32 PM
Samster

back from JB trip. I didn't have much time to explore this time round. Back to New York Spa since I only familiar with this place

Go in didn't really steam or sauna just shower and go straight to canteen order a orange juice. Since I was alone it is bored. Make eye contact with captain. Tell him Local good service.
Tell me number 23 is good, tell him ok "ON" now. Check check come back to me just taken by someone got to wait 45 mins. So tell him next good service gal since I no time.
Number 55 assign to me

Name : Carnation
Number : 55
Look : 6.5/10 really grow on you. Very plain jane type, I will not reject type.
Body small size boobs probably B
Shower me clean clean front back.

On the bed, give me a bit of pressing 2 - 3 mins.
Start catbath licking all over. Then next come to AR, I am surprised she do AR, I am not a big fan but wouldn't mind. And she spend quite a long time on it.
Next come to BBBJ : Quite good and spend a long time on it too. Couldn't take it. So on to FJ, natural moaning sound, on missionary I try to French her (rejected) sigh, she would be perfect if she allow frenching.
Overall : 8/10
RTF : yes

Verdict : This gal is on par with the gal in Legal Geylang when it cost SGD150
This gal only cost Ringgit 238

Nothing to ask for, apart from no frenching, this gal can fight with the GL gal.

If I go New York spa again will look for 23 or her.
Old 10-05-2017, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 16
jollyjo is one of the Best!jollyjo is one of the Best!jollyjo is one of the Best!jollyjo is one of the Best!
Thumbs up Re: My 1st JB trip and experience

I took 23 today. She was very pretty, big boobs and a malaysian. Good and friendly service. A Happy & SEXTISFIED bonk.
Old 24-05-2017, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
Cougar21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice FR. Would u be interested in going to other spas wif me? I regularly go jb every week. Never been to 1 in jb but just tried 1 in kl. I can tumpang u in jb if u dun mind.(bike) pm me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1