The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-12-2016, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 12
Kalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant future
Regular at new playground

wechat me many many times ask me go her new workplace bo bian go see see look look.

Got the address and found it is at the place where most prc gather. drove down and into the joint. ambience not bad and it is pretty clean rooms with classic timber wood doors. Once get into the room already start frenching like long time no see fren.

She looking even more chio now and dressing even more elegant. Skin even more fair and smooth. Heard got sponsor.
Rest are history.

Noted few more not bad looking MILF that will lead me to go back again.

ML: Y**i
Joint: Good and clean. Like the room with solid door so privacy there.
Massage: what massage? haha. Meet up with lover.
Price: Entrance standard and FJ I got the old rate being regular
RTF: Definitely but tends to try others. Must be cautious though if not my regular gone. LOL.

If this type FR Admin still consider advert then I will just be a reader in the future.
Old 15-12-2016, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
makati deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Regular at new playground

Pls share ctc bro thks
Old 15-12-2016, 01:33 PM
Samster

Kalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant future

Many bros very fast asking for ctc but same go for pussy lickers. Informed her and zap me.
So I will not be sharing to respect the ML request.
Only those already her customers at old die off playground u can wechat her.
Sorry to those new bros
Old 15-12-2016, 02:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1118 / Power: 0
Ben101 Ben101 Ben101 Ben101 Ben101 Ben101 Ben101 Ben101 Ben101

Can share the playground instead bro?? Wanna check out the other mls
Old 21-12-2016, 02:44 PM
Samster

Receiving lots of requests still. As mentioned I will no longer share as to respect ML request. But I am surprised too that she abandon so many of her old customers at FC.
I already given the hint that she is at the most PRC gathering place. And it is near to MRT. Just patrol around and try you luck. Thats all I can share.

Sorry bros.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1