The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
d1spec

Old 05-06-2016, 04:42 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pettigrew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro, which mp u mean at Masai, can pm me? Location and what this girl name or number?
Old 05-06-2016, 05:02 AM
Samster (M)

Pettigrew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage with special in JB

Kindly pm me the location pls
Old 10-06-2016, 04:08 PM
Samster (M)

Casper11111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone wanna go in tonite for a good massage..? U jus pay the tolls i drive u in
Old 20-07-2016, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 9
MewMe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMewMe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro, I am new to this little Saigon but I will share my first experience.

I just visited this place last weekend. I reached the place at 1pm and was attended by two Viet ladies at the counter. I asked her if I can pick the special massage lady by myself and she answered no, but I can request for a change if I am not happy with the lady. Anyway she guarantee me that their ladies are all young and pretty.

She made a call and the next moment I saw a few ladies coming in and report to work. I would say the Viet girls are young but may not be as pretty as what they had guaranteed. So she assigned me to a small room with little walking space. The bed is good enough for two person. The down point is that there is only a curtain separating the rooms.

After waited for 10min... A tall and pretty lady came in.. she had a tattoo on her left shoulder. With the lights dimmed, she looks exactly like one of my younger colleague...Fresh undergraduate look.. I ask for her age and she is only 19. She's pretty tall about 172.. my kind of syt.

After all the sop and massage for an hour, she then requested for rm103 and we proceeded to hav some fun 😁😁😁

She was naughty to start with..teasing u and her girlfriend feel is really maximum for me..she told me to turn my head when she starts to strip..of course I peeked.. she asked me if I was first timer and why did I come..I said I came specially for her.. she was so happy that she gave me a tight hug when lying next to me. Tried to kiss her, but she avoided.. but she was toying with me.. had a French kissing with her eventually and start to remove her towel ... Touching everywhere to earn back my 103 .. but she doesn't allow me to put my finger in her alr wet pussy. She only does hj..I requested for a two happy ending and she agreed. But my first took too long and unfortunately the time had alr passed my 90min booking.

Her
Face: 9.0 (syt, look like 23 but only 19)
Boob: 6.0 ( A to B cup.. small)
Hj: 7.5
AR: 9.5
GFF: 10
Massage: 7 (relaxing)
Damage: 90rm for room + 103rm
Rtm: definitely
Old 20-08-2016, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
five67eight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What number bro? Which joint? Near KSL or Sentosa?
Old 07-10-2016, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 8
BlackAndRight is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlackAndRight is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hey bros, any PRC massage with JG/HJ to recommend?
Old 05-11-2016, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
destinsky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yah which saigon bro
Quote:
Originally Posted by MewMe View Post
Hi bro, I am new to this little Saigon but I will share my first experience.

I just visited this place last weekend. I reached the place at 1pm and was attended by two Viet ladies at the counter. I asked her if I can pick the special massage lady by myself and she answered no, but I can request for a change if I am not happy with the lady. Anyway she guarantee me that their ladies are all young and pretty.

She made a call and the next moment I saw a few ladies coming in and report to work. I would say the Viet girls are young but may not be as pretty as what they had guaranteed. So she assigned me to a small room with little walking space. The bed is good enough for two person. The down point is that there is only a curtain separating the rooms.

After waited for 10min... A tall and pretty lady came in.. she had a tattoo on her left shoulder. With the lights dimmed, she looks exactly like one of my younger colleague...Fresh undergraduate look.. I ask for her age and she is only 19. She's pretty tall about 172.. my kind of syt.

After all the sop and massage for an hour, she then requested for rm103 and we proceeded to hav some fun 😁😁😁

She was naughty to start with..teasing u and her girlfriend feel is really maximum for me..she told me to turn my head when she starts to strip..of course I peeked.. she asked me if I was first timer and why did I come..I said I came specially for her.. she was so happy that she gave me a tight hug when lying next to me. Tried to kiss her, but she avoided.. but she was toying with me.. had a French kissing with her eventually and start to remove her towel ... Touching everywhere to earn back my 103 .. but she doesn't allow me to put my finger in her alr wet pussy. She only does hj..I requested for a two happy ending and she agreed. But my first took too long and unfortunately the time had alr passed my 90min booking.

Her
Face: 9.0 (syt, look like 23 but only 19)
Boob: 6.0 ( A to B cup.. small)
Hj: 7.5
AR: 9.5
GFF: 10
Massage: 7 (relaxing)
Damage: 90rm for room + 103rm
Rtm: definitely
Old 07-11-2016, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
tomben79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wanted to try little saigon, but closed so early on a Saturday 1am. Shifted to KS, got allocated to a gal, massage ok ok not too panio. GQ asked only offered HJ, squeeze +50 more.

Quick qn, is their oil got numbing effect? Cos less than 5 minutes I done by deed, didn't manage to go under her uniform...
Old 07-11-2016, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 19
H9000C is a Helpful and Caring SamsterH9000C is a Helpful and Caring SamsterH9000C is a Helpful and Caring Samster

my little humble FR on Tenet Johor Jaya....

followed direction as per this thread, looked for the shop with lots of plants in front and corner shop of Jalan Anggerik 37. not that hard to find actually.

i was running some errands and pump petrol as i am on off today.

opened the door to a friendly uncle who walked me upstairs , asked me for my type of gal. since i am on exploration mode, i let the uncle recommend me someone who can massage but not too skinny. (personal preference)

true to what others have commented, the place is dark and also seperated only by curtains. since its a monday afternoon, there is only 2-3 customers around.

in came my masseur of the day G21 ,

Massage : 8/10 (not too rough, not too sloppy, just nice)
FJ; changed 2 positions and quite accomodating
BBBJ : I rejected but she offered , not a fan sorry
Attitude : 8/10 chatty and pleasant
RTF : Maybe i will try the sarawak gals first but i must brush up my malay lol
Old 15-11-2016, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 16
big_daddy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbig_daddy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by H9000C View Post
my little humble FR on Tenet Johor Jaya....

followed direction as per this thread, looked for the shop with lots of plants in front and corner shop of Jalan Anggerik 37. not that hard to find actually.

i was running some errands and pump petrol as i am on off today.

opened the door to a friendly uncle who walked me upstairs , asked me for my type of gal. since i am on exploration mode, i let the uncle recommend me someone who can massage but not too skinny. (personal preference)

true to what others have commented, the place is dark and also seperated only by curtains. since its a monday afternoon, there is only 2-3 customers around.

in came my masseur of the day G21 ,

Massage : 8/10 (not too rough, not too sloppy, just nice)
FJ; changed 2 positions and quite accomodating
BBBJ : I rejected but she offered , not a fan sorry
Attitude : 8/10 chatty and pleasant
RTF : Maybe i will try the sarawak gals first but i must brush up my malay lol
Bro... how much the damage at tenet? full package? Thanks.
Old 12-12-2016, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 11
Cawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCawk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Today I went to Tenet myself. Since I dont drive, I actually took a bus at JB sentral and alight somewhere near the Hospital Sultan Ismail and from there I walked quite a distance. The parlour is the one with black all black glasses.

Number: 80
Massage: 8/10, strength is just enough for me, and she unlock a few knots on my back, quite relaxing
BBBJ: 7/10, the way she use her tongue tickle my balls is quite arousing, but for sucking wise, I've had better
Attitude: Friendly and accommodating
Damage: 60RM massage + 100RM for the girl for full service
RTF: I dont really know, its really a chore to get there without a car, I got back to sentral with Grab which cost 27RM due to peak hour, normally should be 13-18RM
Old 21-12-2016, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 19
H9000C is a Helpful and Caring SamsterH9000C is a Helpful and Caring SamsterH9000C is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cawk View Post
Today I went to Tenet myself. Since I dont drive, I actually took a bus at JB sentral and alight somewhere near the Hospital Sultan Ismail and from there I walked quite a distance. The parlour is the one with black all black glasses.

Number: 80
Massage: 8/10, strength is just enough for me, and she unlock a few knots on my back, quite relaxing
BBBJ: 7/10, the way she use her tongue tickle my balls is quite arousing, but for sucking wise, I've had better
Attitude: Friendly and accommodating
Damage: 60RM massage + 100RM for the girl for full service
RTF: I dont really know, its really a chore to get there without a car, I got back to sentral with Grab which cost 27RM due to peak hour, normally should be 13-18RM
wha bro u sibei up, can go Tenet by taking Public transport, i really couldnt imagine the walk from the hospital! omg! anyway tenet is full package is RM 160 , the good thing is the ladies wont ask you for tips unlike other joints.
Old 19-01-2017, 07:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 0
illumi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Just visited Princess Massage last week. Met the okt and he promised to give me a tip top lady. I am a shy guy by nature so didnt manage to 'ark' with him on my visit. I was assigned this girl number 81.

Look:6.5/10. Shes young though about 26.
Boob: A cup. Very flat.
Massage: 5/10. Tbh cannot expect much from ladies here
Bj: didnt try at all
Fj: she kept saying pain so overall not a very nice experience for me
Rtf: not for her. While leaving i saw the okt using an ipad to show another customer the range of girls that he has. Maybe next time i will strike a convo with him already lol. Some girls there are really hot.
Room:curtains between bed so not that much privacy imo.

Anw package price is 198 and she didnt ask me for tips.

Last edited by illumi; 20-01-2017 at 01:18 AM.
Old 21-01-2017, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2102 / Power: 16
dhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond repute

Any massage with special near city square, I mean walking distance? Not driving.
Old 21-01-2017, 12:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -57 / Power: 0
zwli84 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhay101 View Post
Any massage with special near city square, I mean walking distance? Not driving.
HV Spa at Holiday Villa or Little Saigon also walking distance fromK mall.
Enjoy... Please up my points if you think my sharing are worth it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1