The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-11-2016, 12:57 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 0
MAYOR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMAYOR is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

If you have nothing to do in Manila, do come and join us to experience "Peoples' Power" rallies. There will be a series of rallies to demand the removal of Marco's body from the Hero's Cemetary in several parts of Manila and all these rallies will end at the final destination. Estimated participants is about 500,000 and that's on the conservative side. Come help us make it to 1 million.

Marcos is a despot that belong to the trash dump and should not be in the Heros' Cemetary.
Old 26-11-2016, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYOR View Post
If you have nothing to do in Manila, do come and join us to experience "Peoples' Power" rallies. There will be a series of rallies to demand the removal of Marco's body from the Hero's Cemetary in several parts of Manila and all these rallies will end at the final destination. Estimated participants is about 500,000 and that's on the conservative side. Come help us make it to 1 million.

Marcos is a despot that belong to the trash dump and should not be in the Heros' Cemetary.
I thought foreigners can't take part in any protest

in other news. I know enough Filipinos who insist Marcos was the best president who wanted to donate all his wealth to Philippines but Cory refused it ... And hence Filipinos are suffering. ..

But nobody can say exactly how Marcos got his 10000 tonne gold. If it's Yamashita Gold, by law it should belong to the state, not his pocket (and no answer how or where he hid 10,000 tonne gold ..)
Old 27-11-2016, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

etsys,

I bet, Mrs. Marcos knows wher's the gold is buried!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 27-11-2016, 11:35 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 0
Lizarre is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLizarre is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLizarre is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
etsys,

I bet, Mrs. Marcos knows wher's the gold is buried!
Its not buried..... if you know your history then you'll probably can guess where it's at. Marcos and Harry were best of friends and the PI was a major investor after Harry's little red dot of an island gained independence from the British.
Without Marcos support and gold I doubt that little red dot would be what it is today.
Old 27-11-2016, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Lizarre,

WOW, you're an one smart guy! Miraming salamat po.

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 29-11-2016, 05:34 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 21
shit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
I thought foreigners can't take part in any protest

in other news. I know enough Filipinos who insist Marcos was the best president who wanted to donate all his wealth to Philippines but Cory refused it ... And hence Filipinos are suffering. ..

But nobody can say exactly how Marcos got his 10000 tonne gold. If it's Yamashita Gold, by law it should belong to the state, not his pocket (and no answer how or where he hid 10,000 tonne gold ..)
As they always say here. SECRETTTTTT

Member of SBF's Tiko's Club #48

Conquered List:

Alot...

To up list:
Old 29-11-2016, 05:36 PM
Samster (P)

shit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud of

I already have my fair share of lessons learnt already earlier during my 2 years here. 14k and 8k. But Pwede. Everyday it's a learning phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
I don't get the part of destroying the CC

On hind sight, you could have called hotel security

caretaker call police for what ? Oh man. You fell for that simple scam.

99.9% you could have gotten out of this mess

no. No point knowing all costs because, a) massage girls have no bar fine crap (bar fine is not legal .. ) and b) if you are not street smart, you still will be set up.

And 10k is lot of money to lose. 12500 peso pay day. Good Lord ...

and do everybody a favor and publish who it was or what agency it was.

Conquered List:

Alot...

To up list:
Old 29-11-2016, 05:54 PM
Samster (P)

Just realised after spending 2 years here. I have not been to p burgos. Lol. I only go straight to Felipe H&J as the Liverpool fan club is there.

Can't believe I'm asking this. But which place is the best to go in p burgos lol. I have to bring my 3 china bosses there to look see In a few hours time

Conquered List:

Alot...

To up list:
Old 29-11-2016, 10:55 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shit8 View Post
Just realised after spending 2 years here. I have not been to p burgos. Lol. I only go straight to Felipe H&J as the Liverpool fan club is there.

Can't believe I'm asking this. But which place is the best to go in p burgos lol. I have to bring my 3 china bosses there to look see In a few hours time
bottoms, or Kojax. I know some mummy who had girls in Kojax. Can ask her ...

What's the plan ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizarre View Post
Its not buried..... if you know your history then you'll probably can guess where it's at. Marcos and Harry were best of friends and the PI was a major investor after Harry's little red dot of an island gained independence from the British.
Without Marcos support and gold I doubt that little red dot would be what it is today.
reality says Marcos had no gold, and he invented the story of Yamashita Gold and then his 10,000 tonne commission from Spanish businessman, supposedly as commission for conveying 100,000 tonne Gold (no kidding, 10% commission just to convey gold.. ) and all to cover his plundering .. Including the documented 100 million commission from Westinghouse and selling of the nearly 100 tonne national reserve gold... With enough money, their history has been glossed over ... And enough documents manufactured to prove the fairy tales ..

All flown by the personal airline, PAL.

PAL was also documented to have flown The first daughter's breast milk to her months old baby, from London.

No words on Freddie having lent money to Harry, but history says Freddie begged Harry during the former's end days. ..

Agreed, Singapore was a parking place for the Marcos money, before being shunted out all over, including fictitious earning of Philcom.

Cheers.

Not a hater of Marcos but any time I am in Ilocos or Abra, when the locals I know insist Marcos was the best president ... I only can smile and keep my thoughts to myself. Filipinos are extremely forgiving (at times. ..) and believe in fairy tales like the mermaid and miracles that make people rich ... Never under estimate those traits of pinoys.
Old 29-11-2016, 11:31 PM
Samster

And the world supposedly has 171,000 tonne gold. Per last year's estimate. Including those mined after 1940s, where the recovery got better, so possibly 100k or so tonnes was mined AFTER 1940..

If Marcos conveyanced 100,000 tonnes - my head hurts, wondering how this whole conveyance business works... At 10% commission for moving so much gold, the gold the world didn't possibly have in 1940s.
Old 04-12-2016, 08:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
garycheer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brp, please share me mammy contact that send you two youmg girl at 2k eack. Thanks. Will be at makati next week.
Old 06-12-2016, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
juicyleaf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm at Makati area for the next few days. any bros have outcall to hotel contacts?
Old 06-12-2016, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
juicyleaf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, any bros can recommend good outcall contacts. I'm staying in Glorietta and will be there for the next few days.
Old 09-12-2016, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 13
Lelo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Heading to makatinext week. Pls share realiable contacts for our call to hotels pls.
Old 09-12-2016, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 20
boysaigon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyboysaigon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi Bro,

Am in makati now. Please share your contacts. Thanks.

Boy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1