The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-10-2016, 03:33 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 13
japantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Philip @CP-HUIZHOU-FOSHAN-SZ-ZHUHAI-HANGZHOU-Hotel/Transport/Golf/KTV/Travel/Esco

Canton Fair Season

Team Phillip is aware that currently it is Canton Fair time and there are many bro out there, which is here to attend this fair. With that in mind Team Phillip is also aware that there are many of you out there that is not able to travel Huizhou to cheong or party with our team.

So we have expanded our reach, to help those bro still enjoy nearby the fair and also providing you the necessary assistance if required. This is to cater to those whom are looking at travelling conveniences, or have already booked their hotel nearby the fair.

As currently Team Phillip covers the whole of Guangdong China, we can assist you in all your Hotel/KTV/Transportation/SN and other needs.

Over here I would like to introduce 2 of the biggest KTV which is nearby and can be arranged by Team Phillip for your conveniences.

First is in Foshan named “Eight Carat Mansion” which is the biggest KTV in Foshan, Nan Hai area.

The second is in GZ Bai Yun area called “MANGUO International Club”. .

Both within 30-35 mins from Guangzhou (Hai Zhu area) where the canton fair is held.

Do take note that these KTVs are on the high roller and high-end premier side, but as usual your buddy in china will get out the best rate.

All transportation and requirements can be arranged via Team Phillip, all you need is to add and send me a message via WeChat. Please book early to avoid any last minute disappointment.

Do take in mind that if you still prefer to party with Team Phillip, our home base in Sz*Danshui always welcomes you! All arrangement for this can be arrange, as usual contact me for more details.

Do read on to get the details of both KTVs in that area.

Last edited by japantvb; 18-10-2016 at 01:20 PM.
Old 20-10-2016, 09:45 PM
Samster (A)

japantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Philip @CP-HUIZHOU-FOSHAN-SZ-ZHUHAI-HANGZHOU-Hotel/Transport/Golf/KTV/Travel/Esco

Introducing “Eight Carat Mansion” @ Foshan – Nan Hai Area

This is currently the biggest KTV in Foshan – Nan Hai area, which is just 35 minutes away from Guangzhou’s Canton Fair which is in Hai Zhu area.

Newly Opened in September 2015, This KTV is also a Hotel and a SPA all in one building. It is a luxurious setting where you can imagine the building lighted up like it was made of gold.

There are 2 KTV MM rates are, which is 6/20/25 and 8/25/30.

All arrangements, inclusive of transportations, hotel bookings and also KTV bookings can be done by Team Phillip, just contact me any time.

Do take in mind that if you still prefer to party with Team Phillip, our home base in Danshu*SZ always welcomes you! All arrangement for this can be arrange, as usual contact me for more details.

Last edited by japantvb; 04-11-2016 at 02:22 AM.
Old 20-10-2016, 09:49 PM
Samster (A)

Introducing “Eight Carat Mansion” @ Foshan – Nan Hai Area

This is currently the biggest KTV in Foshan – Nan Hai area, which is just 35 minutes away from Guangzhou’s Canton Fair which is in Hai Zhu area.

Newly Opened in September 2015, This KTV is also a Hotel and a SPA all in one building. It is a luxurious setting where you can imagine the building lighted up like it was made of gold.

There are 2 KTV MM rates are, which is 6/20/25 and 8/25/30.

All arrangements, inclusive of transportations, hotel bookings and also KTV bookings can be done by Team Phillip, just contact me any time.

Do take in mind that if you still prefer to party with Team Phillip, our home base in SZ/Danshui always welcomes you! All arrangement for this can be arrange, as usual contact me for more details.

Last edited by japantvb; 22-10-2016 at 02:21 AM.
Old 22-10-2016, 02:24 AM
Samster (A)

Introducing “MANGUO international Club” @ Guangzhou –Bai Yun Area

This is one of the biggest KTV in Guangzhou - Bai Yun area, which is just 30 minutes away from Guangzhou’s Canton Fair which is in Hai Zhu area and also similarly 30 minutes away from Bai Yun Airport, which is much convenient for some travellers.

This Hotel/KTV, is one of the most convenient place around with plenty of nearby amenities.

You can get good food, massages nearby and not to forget the best KTV facilities and environment in Guangzhou area.

Stylish and modern in setting, this KTV are filled with daily around 200 MM, with the rates from 6/20/25 , 8/25/35 , 10/30/40.

Do take in mind that if you still prefer to party with Team Phillip, our home base in Shenzhen/Danshui always welcomes you!
All arrangement for this can be arrange, as usual contact me for more details
Old 26-10-2016, 03:24 AM
Samster (A)

This is one of the biggest KTV in Guangzhou - Bai Yun area, which is just 30 minutes away from Guangzhou’s Canton Fair which is in Hai Zhu area and also similarly 30 minutes away from Bai Yun Airport, which is much convenient for some travellers.

This Hotel/KTV, is one of the most convenient place around with plenty of nearby amenities.

You can get good food, massages nearby and not to forget the best KTV facilities and environment in Guangzhou area.

Stylish and modern in setting, this KTV are filled with daily around 200 MM, with the rates from 6/20/25 , 8/25/35 , 10/30/40.

Do take in mind that if you still prefer to party with Team Phillip, our home base in SZ&Danshui always welcomes you!
All arrangement for this can be arrange, as usual contact me for more details

PHILLIP aka Japantvb
Whatsapp: +86 13929498864
Wechat: phillip8864
Email: [email protected]
Old 27-10-2016, 03:35 AM
Samster (A)

Do take in mind that if you still prefer to party with Team Phillip, our home base in SZ&Danshui always welcomes you! All arrangement for this can be arrange, as usual contact me for more details.

PHILLIP aka Japantvb
Old 29-10-2016, 07:08 PM
Samster (A)

Tried out another FOSHAN new venue successfully, no matter you are in Guangzhou or Foshan, we will provide free transportation, welcome any inquiry.

Last edited by japantvb; 29-10-2016 at 07:23 PM.
Old 03-11-2016, 02:57 AM
Samster (A)

Introducing “Diamond International” @ Foshan –Nanhai Area

This is one of the biggest KTV in Foshan - Nanhai area, which is just 30 minutes away from GZ and also similarly 30 minutes away from Bai Yun Airport, which is much convenient for some travellers.

This KTV, is one of the most convenient place around with plenty of nearby amenities.

You can get good food, massages nearby and not to forget the best KTV facilities and environment in Guangzhou/Foshan area.

Stylish and modern in setting, this KTV are filled with daily around 200 MM, with the rates from 5/15/20 , 6/18/23 , 7/23/28, 8/25/35.

PHILLIP aka Japantvb

Last edited by japantvb; 03-11-2016 at 03:42 PM.
Old 03-11-2016, 04:24 PM
Samster (A)

Introducing “Diamond International” @ Foshan –Nanhai Area Nearby hotel

This is one of the biggest KTV in Foshan - Nanhai area, which is just 30 minutes away from GZ and also similarly 30 minutes away from Bai Yun Airport, which is much convenient for some travellers.

This KTV, is one of the most convenient place around with plenty of nearby amenities.

You can get good food, massages nearby and not to forget the best KTV facilities and environment in Guangzhou/Foshan area.

Stylish and modern in setting, this KTV are filled with daily around 200 MM, with the rates from 5/15/20 , 6/18/23 , 7/23/28, 8/25/35.

PHILLIP aka Japantvb

Last edited by japantvb; 02-03-2017 at 03:01 AM.
Old 04-11-2016, 01:24 AM
Samster (A)

Introducing “Diamond International” @ Foshan –Nanhai Area

There are 4 stars hotel near Foshan Diamond KTV, with food and entertainment options surrounding the area. Large scale SPA is also available for your comfort and leisure. Highly recommended.

PHILLIP aka Japantvb
Old 04-11-2016, 10:59 PM
Samster (A)

Japan AV has finally reached Guangzhou, this is the time to glorify your country. Grab the rare opportunity, good stuffs do not come by every day....
Fulfill your dream to hear the authentic "Yamate" and "Kimochi", of course if you want to hear the Chinese version we also have high grade locals to introduce too.

PHILLIP aka Japantvb
Wechat : phillip8864
Old 05-11-2016, 04:35 AM
Samster (A)

Latest Update on Team Phillip Services

We are also now expanding our SN girl’s selections with Korean Supermodels.
These are Korean models travelling to Chinas and available for services depending on their own rates.
Do add our weChat : phillip8864 to get access to these latest models, rates and procedures.
These ladies are also readily available for delivery to Macau for a little additional fee. Rates are determined by the models and ladies and might varies from one from the other.
As usual Team Phillip is always here to provide great service, safety, fun and more ideas to Cheong.
Do stay tuned in for more new and exclusive services, coming this way.
Don’t forget to add my weChat ID: phillip8864

PHILLIP aka Japantvb

Last edited by japantvb; 05-11-2016 at 04:54 AM.
Old 05-11-2016, 04:25 PM
Samster (A)

We are also now expanding our SN girl’s selections with Russian Supermodels.
These are Russian models travelling to Chinas and available for services depending on their own rates.
Do add our weChat : phillip8864 to get access to these latest models, rates and procedures.
These ladies are also readily available for delivery to Macau for a little additional fee. Rates are determined by the models and ladies and might varies from one from the other.
As usual Team Phillip is always here to provide great service, safety, fun and more ideas to Cheong.

Old 10-11-2016, 04:54 AM
Samster (A)

We are also now expanding our SN girl’s selections with Russian Supermodels.
These are Russian models travelling to Chinas and available for services depending on their own rates.

Can Provide One Shot/60 min or Two Shots/90 min

Last edited by japantvb; 11-11-2016 at 05:29 AM.
Old 11-11-2016, 05:18 AM
Samster (A)

Japan AV has finally reached Guangzhou, this is the time to glorify your country. Grab the rare opportunity, good stuffs do not come by every day....
Fulfill your dream to hear the authentic "Yamate" and "Kimochi", of course if you want to hear the Chinese version we also have high grade locals to introduce too.

PHILLIP aka Japantvb

Last edited by japantvb; 13-11-2016 at 05:53 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1