The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2016, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
adventhriller is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Any one try at Yangon - Myanmar before

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korben View Post
Well, this is Yangon thread but I don't see one for Naypyitaw. Anything happening in Naypyitaw at all? Please share any useful intel. Thanks.
There are a few places in Naypyidaw, actually nearby Naypyidaw.

1. In Pyinmana, there is this KTV called Trooper. They have both KTV and restaurant with fashion show. All the girls at the fashion show you can bring back but it is definitely more expensive than Yangon at 150,000 kyat a night

2. Also in Pyinmana, before the Trooper KTV you'll see a place with flashing colourful lights. This place is also a fashion show and can take out but the girls here less fun, more like dead fish

3. In Naypyidaw there is a new KTV called "The Voice" where girls will accompany you but you can get their number and see them outside.
Old 20-10-2016, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rama View Post
New destination for guys looking for FJ .really really cheap 20000 kyat for 1 hours ...i went there to explore the possibility of good girls and found they have wide selection ...5-10 at one time siting at the entry and you can choose .. girls are cooperative,young and clean only problem is the place ..you will get a small portion i.e partition and a mattress on floor pillow..it is actually brothel but arranged at some appartment and managed ..if you are ready to compromises on quality of place try this...small place so just finish and come back recommended forte people looking dor hoping for FJ and cheap one...i have their bussiness card but unable to upload here please guide me to do that ...
Haven't gotten the chance to visit this area but since I am here in Yangon, let me know when you or anyone else going hunting. PM me and let's link up soon.
Old 20-10-2016, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dster View Post
Haven't gotten the chance to visit this area but since I am here in Yangon, let me know when you or anyone else going hunting. PM me and let's link up soon.
Will be in Yangon tomorrow, just sent you a PM
Old 21-10-2016, 05:53 PM
Samster (M)

stonecold2016 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi there, i will be in Yangon for the 1st time on Oct29-31, anyone interested to go JJ/ Pioneer together? I am a bit worry of going solo...and concern about safety.
Old 21-10-2016, 06:00 PM
Samster (M)

Hi there, I will be in Yangon for the 1st time on oct29-31, anyone want to join together to go JJ or Pioneer? I am a bit worry to go there solo, concern of safety...
Old 22-10-2016, 01:43 AM
Samster (M)

CFM001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just wanted to give a review on one of the more low key FJ spots.

Sidbit previously mentioned a place on 24th street with 30000kyat FJ girls.
In Sidbits previous posts he mentioned that the place was on 24th street and for more info to check out his ISG post.
I will be rehashing his ISG post but whatever.

The place isnt on 24th street but actually on Shwe Dagon Pagoda road (between 24th and 25th street).

The place is under the sign Wang Fu's restaurant and Mingalar Cinema (Googlemaps Mingalar cinema and it will show you)

As soon as you walk up the steps there is a set of elevator on the right. Hit level 6.
As you get off on level 6 there is loud club music on the right. Head left instead and immediately left again is a corridor which leads to a ktv.

I went in and asked if there were girls. The guy there said they do KTV and that there are no english songs. I thought I was in the wrong place but I persisted and asked if there were girls.

The guy mentioned whether I wanted a massage and I just went with the flow and said yes. They mentioned 'Lady show' throughout and I said ok.

They then showed me a line up of girls.

They showed me 3 and I picked the one with a pink tank top which had what looked like a picture of Mew's (pokemon) eyes. She was petite, slim and fucking hot... Her eyeliner was perfect, her face was slim and cute.

The girl took me to this room with a mattress that was propped up. I then began to negotiate a price with the man. He initially said $60USD but I said my friend came here for $20 USD. Then he dropped his price to $40USD and I said $30 USD or Im leaving. He said $40USD and then I said ok Im leaving. At which point he said $30 USD. So I said ok. I didnt have USD so paid 35k kyat.

In bed the girl was affectionate. Was very into kissing. We hugged. She didnt do much in terms of BJ but I was fine with that. Maybe its because I havent cummed in like 1 week. She smiled at me alot and hugged me alot. Very GFE. Tits were so perky and her nipples were inverted which is my favourite.

We kissed, I was on top and then was on top. After about 15 minutes I put the condom on and she grinded onto me. Slowly I worked my cock into her pussy.

When I entered her pussy it was fucking tight. I have my no means a big cock. Ive fucked heaps of girls and Ive never noticed whether someone was toght or loose. I always felt they were the same. But this is the first time I felt like it was tight, snug and I was so sure that I was going to cum any second... we fucked for about 5 minutes and she kept her eye contact on me. She changed from innocent to wanted my cock and it was so hot...

She was so tight I busted my nut in like 5 minutes. She then cleaned me up and we cuddled for like 10 minutes.

I read from Sidbit that he had starfish experiences but YMMV.
I had a great time here and for 35k kyat.
I found out the girls name was Ji Moon (sounds very korean) and that she was 20 years old.

Enjoy
Old 22-10-2016, 02:22 PM
Samster

Dster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sounds like a good spot to visit. Will do a review once I get my chance. Thanks mate
Old 22-10-2016, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
thingstick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFM001 View Post
Just wanted to give a review on one of the more low key FJ spots.

In Sidbits previous posts he mentioned that the place was on 24th street and for more info to check out his ISG post.
I will be rehashing his ISG post but whatever.

The place isnt on 24th street but actually on Shwe Dagon Pagoda road (between 24th and 25th street).

The place is under the sign Wang Fu's restaurant and Mingalar Cinema (Googlemaps Mingalar cinema and it will show you)

As soon as you walk up the steps there is a set of elevator on the right. Hit level 6.
As you get off on level 6 there is loud club music on the right. Head left instead and immediately left again is a corridor which leads to a ktv.

I went in and asked if there were girls. The guy there said they do KTV and that there are no english songs. I thought I was in the wrong place but I persisted and asked if there were girls.

The guy mentioned whether I wanted a massage and I just went with the flow and said yes. They mentioned 'Lady show' throughout and I said ok.

They then showed me a line up of girls.

They showed me 3 and I picked the one with a pink tank top which had what looked like a picture of Mew's (pokemon) eyes. She was petite, slim and fucking hot... Her eyeliner was perfect, her face was slim and cute.

The girl took me to this room with a mattress that was propped up. I then began to negotiate a price with the man. He initially said $60USD but I said my friend came here for $20 USD. Then he dropped his price to $40USD and I said $30 USD or Im leaving. He said $40USD and then I said ok Im leaving. At which point he said $30 USD. So I said ok. I didnt have USD so paid 35k kyat.

In bed the girl was affectionate. Was very into kissing. We hugged. She didnt do much in terms of BJ but I was fine with that. Maybe its because I havent cummed in like 1 week. She smiled at me alot and hugged me alot. Very GFE. Tits were so perky and her nipples were inverted which is my favourite.

We kissed, I was on top and then was on top. After about 15 minutes I put the condom on and she grinded onto me. Slowly I worked my cock into her pussy.

When I entered her pussy it was fucking tight. I have my no means a big cock. Ive fucked heaps of girls and Ive never noticed whether someone was toght or loose. I always felt they were the same. But this is the first time I felt like it was tight, snug and I was so sure that I was going to cum any second... we fucked for about 5 minutes and she kept her eye contact on me. She changed from innocent to wanted my cock and it was so hot...

She was so tight I busted my nut in like 5 minutes. She then cleaned me up and we cuddled for like 10 minutes.

I read from Sidbit that he had starfish experiences but YMMV.
I had a great time here and for 35k kyat.
I found out the girls name was Ji Moon (sounds very korean) and that she was 20 years old.

Enjoy
Sounds awesome. Definitely hitting Myanmar after I move south for good next year.
Old 25-10-2016, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Loverboyz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonecold2016 View Post
Hi there, I will be in Yangon for the 1st time on oct29-31, anyone want to join together to go JJ or Pioneer? I am a bit worry to go there solo, concern of safety...

Go solo to enjoy, it relatively quite safe when you are in the club, the waiters will guide you along. Choose the girl and you be good to go. Just be careful not to loiter around the complex.

Old 25-10-2016, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
kiasunkiasi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to a fellow cheongster, I arranged myself to spend some time with a young local chick...

Checked myself into a hotel after work and some light food, make myself comfortable before send Viber message to the chick notifying her my hotel room number. Watch TV while waiting as we all know how horrible the traffic in Yangon is.

Chit chat a bit after she arrived and knocking on my room door. Maybe chit chat is so suitable as we communicate through uncle Google's Translate. Her English is less than basic, just understand some simple words. Apparently she is studying Korean language in one of Yangon's language school, she said she would like to work in a Korean company in the future.

Looks better after she put off her makeup, maybe it's the lipstick colour that didn't match my liking. Complexion a bit tan which is normal to local people.

A bit playful at her age... with sensitive zones behind ears and neck, always giggling away when I made my moves towards these areas. Unfortunately she is not so proactive when doing the dead.

Spend the night and another round in the morning before she went off around 7am.

Name : Eain Dray
Face : Cute; looks better without makeup, need to improve on makeup skill
Body : Petite, a bit skinny
Boobs : A+ to B, passable as local Myanmar girls are generally small sized
Nipples : Brown, small areola
Height : Good height, taller than average local girls
Massage : Didn't asked
BBBJ : N/A
DFK : Yes
GFE : 7/10
DATY : Yes
Pussy : Fresh without odour, shallow vagina as finger easily reached cervix
Damage : 80,000 Kyats + tips for taxi
Old 25-10-2016, 11:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiasunkiasi View Post
Thanks to a fellow cheongster, I arranged myself to spend some time with a young local chick...

Checked myself into a hotel after work and some light food, make myself comfortable before send Viber message to the chick notifying her my hotel room number. Watch TV while waiting as we all know how horrible the traffic in Yangon is.

Chit chat a bit after she arrived and knocking on my room door. Maybe chit chat is so suitable as we communicate through uncle Google's Translate. Her English is less than basic, just understand some simple words. Apparently she is studying Korean language in one of Yangon's language school, she said she would like to work in a Korean company in the future.

Looks better after she put off her makeup, maybe it's the lipstick colour that didn't match my liking. Complexion a bit tan which is normal to local people.

A bit playful at her age... with sensitive zones behind ears and neck, always giggling away when I made my moves towards these areas. Unfortunately she is not so proactive when doing the dead.

Spend the night and another round in the morning before she went off around 7am.

Name : Eain Dray
Face : Cute; looks better without makeup, need to improve on makeup skill
Body : Petite, a bit skinny
Boobs : A+ to B, passable as local Myanmar girls are generally small sized
Nipples : Brown, small areola
Height : Good height, taller than average local girls
Massage : Didn't asked
BBBJ : N/A
DFK : Yes
GFE : 7/10
DATY : Yes
Pussy : Fresh without odour, shallow vagina as finger easily reached cervix
Damage : 80,000 Kyats + tips for taxi
Where do you find these outcall girls? I tried to search on internet but couldn't find it, not like other places where these can be easily searched.
Old 26-10-2016, 03:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 19
traveler123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFM001 View Post
Next door to Emperor?
Old 27-10-2016, 11:24 PM
Samster

milancasio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys,
After reading lot of comments about Shwe Gone Daing oil massage, i finally decided to give it a try yesterday. I reached the hotel around 2030h and straightaway headed to 3rd floor towards smile face spa.
As aginst few reports in this forum, the oil massage being offerd was for 38000/- kyats. The same amount is written in their catelogue also. I had couple of local friends accompanying with me and we tried to negotiate but the guy was not ready to bring down the price. So finally we settled for 38000/- kyats each with seperate rooms..

Now, the room was just about ok like any ST hotel room converted to a massage room. AC was good. Cleanship was adequate. Linen appears to be clean😁. Bathroom attached.

The massage girl finally arrived and she was pretty good looking and young..She could speak little bit of english and introduced herself as YU YU. She told me to undress, drape the towel and lie down on the massage table. The massage was ultra pathetic. It was evident that she didnot know how to massage. But she surely knew how to tease, by touching tip of the dick head and balls with her fingers inbetween the massage. It was by now quite clear that she wants to somehow finish off the one hour time with a HJ at the end.
Finally the time has come and she asked me if i want a HJ and she also told that she will charge 20000kyats for that. I told her if u take off all your cloths i will give her 20k..I negotiated a lot with her but she told, there is strict instructions from hotel that they should not remove cloths or do any other extra service( except HJ&#128515.. I infact offered her 50 k to remove her cloths (obviously to check) but still she denied and i took the money back. Out of the friendship which i developed with her during the session she as a comllimentary gift from her side lifted up her T- shirt, pulled down the padded bra and showed her tits for few seconds. She told that this is all she can do.. After this i gave up and told her to start HJ. She agreed to touch all her body parts( with cloths on, but my hand can go inside)and i must tell u her butt was awsome..even though i couldnot see it naked, but from experience i can assure it will be awsome for doggy and reverse cowboy...The HJ was good as i was totally mesmerised by her butt( soft and fluffy)..Before i was leaving, we exchanged numbers and she has promised that she will come out with me if i call to any place for a FJ @ 75k kyats( May be if i negotiate it will come down to 50k).. 50k kyats sojnds reasonable for that kinda butt.. I will try soon and post my next report on FJ with Yu Yu...
Old 28-10-2016, 12:47 AM
Samster

omgg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

PM you @stonecold2016.

Want to share my experience at chatrium spa. Yes you can get Hj. The damage is est 100 USD ( 50 for oil massage+50000 MMK for Hj and boobs play). It is very expensive but they have wide range of cute ans fresh looking girls with nice body so much higher chance of getting a cuties. The girl i got is soild C and she is very cute. According to what she said, the owners has three spas in Novotel, chatrium and Sedona in Yangon. More in nay pyi taw in hotel max and Mandalay, i didn't remember where. The girls have to move from spa to spa so you can expect same service at every spas. That is all folks. Hope it helps.
Old 28-10-2016, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonecold2016 View Post
I'll join you if you want someone to hunt with you. I sent you a PM. cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1