The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2016, 08:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 11
Sexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to behold
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

I will look for delicious food when in Vung tau. Banh khot is a delicacy in Vung tau. It is pancake fried with prawn.
It is best eaten by wrapping with lettuce and assorted vegetables and dip in vietnamese fish sauce.

The above shop at 8B Luong van can, P2, Vung Tau.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Personally, enjoy yourself in Vung Tau instead of mongering..... there is more than mongering in Vietnam.

When in Vung Tau, relax, why still bother to spend effort and time to explore the beach resort???
Old 25-10-2016, 08:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 11
Sexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to behold

Well that is the reason why i avoid going too far outside D1. But if you have tight budget and dont mind ugly girls then by all means. They are cheap but CMI....
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotTocHunter View Post
I've been to a few of these outlying places now, but honestly, I have had much better experiences at Bennys

There are gems in wechat depend on luck and patience to filter the good ones....
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
Look like more n more new samsters chionging in Wetnam. As said before; wechat FL is all depends on luck. Sometimes u may get the gal u want but sometimes not.

Last edited by Sexforyou; 25-10-2016 at 08:43 AM.
Old 25-10-2016, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 10
RichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of light
looks good bro. upped you. if got any good food in HCMC please recommend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexforyou View Post
I will look for delicious food when in Vung tau. Banh khot is a delicacy in Vung tau. It is pancake fried with prawn.
It is best eaten by wrapping with lettuce and assorted vegetables and dip in vietnamese fish sauce.

The above shop at 8B Luong van can, P2, Vung Tau.
Old 26-10-2016, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
smartbonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Happen to try the Wechat girls and the Service is Lousy. The girl came different from pics but looks acceptable so I try. After go into the room and she ask me pay first so I pay. Then after shower she keep asking for SGD $50 tips and This is irritating so I Negotiated and pay VND 200,000 so in total I wasted 1.5 mil for 1 shot . No lick pussy, no lick breast ,no frenching, I fj awhile sian liao.

Avoid we chat girls , I think 70% lousy service. Same like the motorcycle pimps.

Better save money and bonk PRC girls in Sg.

Vietnam girls lousy., only once in Hanoi I get good service.
Old 26-10-2016, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 8
shijinan is a Helpful and Caring Samstershijinan is a Helpful and Caring Samstershijinan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

That's not a smartbonk.....if i were u i pay after or no deal. Or at least don't tip first.
If only ST can go to joint n bonk abt 1 mil.
Old 26-10-2016, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 9
soccermanic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all senior bros had any body here been to Binh Thuong
before? How is that that place and the any entertainments
down there? Thanks in advance!!
Old 26-10-2016, 12:35 PM
Samster

Yup, it's a bad experience. Some more she say she going to Sg next month. That's why I prefer PRC then Vietnam girls. I can tell the way they do things is lower standard then PRC.

Just like Samsung note 7 that it will explode because made in Vietnam.

iPhone no problem. Hahaha
Old 27-10-2016, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shijinan View Post
That's not a smartbonk.....if i were u i pay after or no deal. Or at least don't tip first.
If only ST can go to joint n bonk abt 1 mil.
Hahaha.. you think you can avoid tipping? She keep pestering me for tips ask me tip her sgd 50. wait till you kana bad apples. Everything, tip tip tip. Kns....
Old 27-10-2016, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartbonk View Post
Hahaha.. you think you can avoid tipping? She keep pestering me for tips ask me tip her sgd 50. wait till you kana bad apples. Everything, tip tip tip. Kns....
Why not?
I don't tip and I do know enough sbf bro that don't tip beyond agreed.
Not sure why u paid first ..so u already at a loss.
Why pay more for face. They don't even remember u as a person..just an atm
Old 27-10-2016, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallplayer View Post
Why not?
I don't tip and I do know enough sbf bro that don't tip beyond agreed.
Not sure why u paid first ..so u already at a loss.
Why pay more for face. They don't even remember u as a person..just an atm
that's why Vietnam girls sucks and her looks it's only acceptable only. Every time, they will ask you to pay money first. If you don't pay first, it's very likely you will get into argument with them. End up become unhappy with them. Don't forget, we are in a Foreign country and it's not Singapore.
Si bei chuan. Anyway, they won't remember you too even you have good bonk with them. Their culture is to cheat if they can do it. I don't have so much time playing games with them.

Wa sei... i just knew that I kana zapped. Hahaha.. Sinkies will only kill sinkies.. we lost the kampong spirit.

Last edited by smartbonk; 27-10-2016 at 08:13 PM.
Old 28-10-2016, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartbonk View Post
that's why Vietnam girls sucks and her looks it's only acceptable only. Every time, they will ask you to pay money first. If you don't pay first, it's very likely you will get into argument with them. End up become unhappy with them. Don't forget, we are in a Foreign country and it's not Singapore.
Si bei chuan. Anyway, they won't remember you too even you have good bonk with them. Their culture is to cheat if they can do it. I don't have so much time playing games with them.

Wa sei... i just knew that I kana zapped. Hahaha.. Sinkies will only kill sinkies.. we lost the kampong spirit.
Wow..your 'everytime'....wonder how many times you been to hcm. And whoever said u Don't pay first cannot get the deed done???
But yeah..don't go back vn is maybe better for you.
Leave it to us who still enjoys such "treatment ' OK?
Thank you.
Old 28-10-2016, 12:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
NguyenC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

was staying in a 5 star hotel at D1 just 1/2 weeks ago. Tons of wechats girls. did some research and realised most of the working girls wechat ID starts with "wxid"

Summon some courage and ask for pictures and video call. After video call, everything seems legit and asked the girl to come over. within 10mins girl arrives and not disappointing.

But.. service damn good before you pay her.. after you pay her, not much service and just whack and bam.

50USD/1/1

Nice to let off some steam with a pretty fair syt. Most of them boobs enhanced.. hair extensions.. but none the less, hot bodies
Old 28-10-2016, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallplayer View Post
Wow..your 'everytime'....wonder how many times you been to hcm. And whoever said u Don't pay first cannot get the deed done???
But yeah..don't go back vn is maybe better for you.
Leave it to us who still enjoys such "treatment ' OK?
Thank you.
Lol.... you guys lucky ma. Hahaha.. zapped again. Sounds like You are the Okt in Vietnam...

I'm just sharing experience only lei. Instead of people helping me, I kana shoot from people. Hahaha..
Old 28-10-2016, 09:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 17
StupicOne is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStupicOne is a Helpful and Caring Samster

There is always a risk when you want to try the We Chat girls. Many lessons learn. Some will do video chat with the girls first to make sure they are not ladyboy or the wrong girl that post. Some will make sure that the terms is agreeable before asking the girl to meet. No matter how careful you are, sometime you will still be cheated. Just have to take it as lesson learned. Good Luck checking Vietnam out.
Old 28-10-2016, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupicOne View Post
There is always a risk when you want to try the We Chat girls. Many lessons learn. Some will do video chat with the girls first to make sure they are not ladyboy or the wrong girl that post. Some will make sure that the terms is agreeable before asking the girl to meet. No matter how careful you are, sometime you will still be cheated. Just have to take it as lesson learned. Good Luck checking Vietnam out.
I agreed with you.. so that day I sway then I kana the bad ones. Hahahaha..Also, i check the price 1 day beforehand so that I don't need to waste time on the booking day.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1