The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 27-10-2016, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 12
cooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremyl118 View Post
Dont know where is delta.. so no comments

But i just came back from sun city spa last night .. there massage package is 400k ++incld standard room and spa facilities.. gym .. etc girls cannot kontest.. just pick by number
However intl girls (mostly china) can kontest .. price little bit higher only..50k higher maybe.. weird thing i saw that 800k u can bring out a china girl out for 3 hrs and below 2m for 24hours.. but of course the plus plus i believe is billed separately to the girls direct
Girl quality is depends on luck since cannot kontest. But say a few hot indons walking by. I tried no31.. ntg to shout about.. inside room have shower and bed.. and better rooms have more facilities like jacuzzi
Massage is not bad... add on service.. the girl quoted me 1million for bj .. i said no.. wtf .. her look dont worth 1m.. fuck off.. might as well go alexis and bonk. May be able to nego.. but didnt try.
After that went to the sun city club.. its abit quiet and small.. ntg to shout about but alot of girls (prostitutes i think) there.. and dancers.. walk out after 5mins cause it was weird only 3 tables have people. But alot of chicks there..

Didnt had my release of the day so went to 1001 and find my terry again.. something to highlight here was she asked me if i wanted to wear condom .. i simply said no (trying to be sacarstic) and she said ok.. but awhile only .. woah.. glad she still recognize me .. got her no.. hopefully will lead to something.. wahhahaha.
That ends my night 1 in jkt
Yeah sun city is a good middle ground
Good spa facilities
Good massage
The only downside then local fj cost a bit high as they ask around 800k

Delta is no fj policy only hj that is included when you take 3 session

There is one in harmoni
Old 27-10-2016, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 12
cooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
This is a Local you can trust, not that senile old Liar DaSmooth
Lol thanks for the vote of convidence
Old 28-10-2016, 03:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Re: Jakarta Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by thingstick View Post
A member on ISG (Smoothy) advised I should likely just hit the Wijaya D'Heaven every night, as the others can be hit or miss.
Smoothy is DaSmooth on these forums. He is the only person on this forum who suggest these wierd and 'off-beat' places while criticising other popular and famous venues which are approved by everyone else here. If you are gonna trust the supposed 'advice' of a 60 year old white hair reject Ang Moh has been deported from USA, please share a FR of your great disappointment afterwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremyl118 View Post
After that went to the sun city club.. its abit quiet and small.. ntg to shout about but alot of girls (prostitutes i think) there.. and dancers.. walk out after 5mins cause it was weird only 3 tables have people. But alot of chicks there..
I have not been to Sun City CLUB in over a year, but last time was quite dissapointing. While i went a bit early (9pm??) there was just a Band playing, and very few LCs around. If your report is true about many LCs there, it may be worth taking a look again, however the cost probably consistent with Sun City KTV charges so the LCs will not be budget friendly.

Last edited by lost99; 28-10-2016 at 04:20 AM.
Old 28-10-2016, 04:26 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
DaSmooth is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
you haven't been there in 15 years!
If you consider last week to be 15 years, then you would be right. Otherwise, wrong as usual.
Old 28-10-2016, 04:48 AM
Samster

lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSmooth View Post
That post was from 2007, you retard.

Medika was totally renovated just this past year.
Quote:
If you consider last week to be 15 years, then you would be right. Otherwise, wrong as usual.
First you say the post was from 2007, now you try cover it up with lies saying you were there last week? Funny how you can't proove that, and you didn't provide a FR of this place last week considering how you love to promote these shitty places.
Anyways, I've attached the original post below which you claim was from 2007:

You made this post merely one month ago, on Sept 23, 2016, where you admitted you haven't been to Medika in over 15 years, where you previously called it a "waste of time". Now you are recommending an unsuspecting Bro go there saying he'll "have a good time"? Again, Lies and BS never stop flowing out of your silly mouth. You have a clear pattern of Lying, criticising proven reputable establishments, and providing false advice to shitty places so that Bros waste their time listening to your BS. People here are not stupid, your new Lies cannot cover up your old Lies, no matter how hard you try, you will never have any credibility here.

Obviously, there is not point using logic with you, as it is clearly beyond your comprehension. Anyone who wants to follow your advice must realise they are following an Obsessive Compulsive Pathelogical Liar.

Last edited by lost99; 28-10-2016 at 09:36 AM.
Old 28-10-2016, 04:52 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooldoe View Post
Yeah sun city is a good middle ground
Good spa facilities
Good massage
The only downside then local fj cost a bit high as they ask around 800k
I think it's one of the best spas in town. I also like the club. They have some pretty good bands in there at times and the sexy dancers are usually quite nice.
Old 28-10-2016, 08:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
laguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Before commenting on the Lost 99/ Da Smooth (aka Smoothy) dispute, let me provide some recent information based on a number of visits to a relatively new club first opened a few months ago.

For those who like the places in Komplex Kota Indah (such as Sari Ayu, LA Bar, etc.), there is a new club named Starmoon, located just before Sari Ayu. From 3 pm to 8 pm they have happy hour where it costs 280K rupiah for one hour with a girl in one of their better than average (for the area) rooms. After that it is 330K.

To my tastes I like the girls better at Starmoon than the other bars in the complex. They are more passionate for some reason and give better service. And although in such place the girls are not uniformly beautiful, there is a surprisingly fair share of lookers at Starmoon, some of whom could be classified as spinners.

Having experienced his bile on one of the other forums, and seeing how he and one or two of his friends managed through a history of negative posts to effectively destroy the Jakarta section of that forum, I never thought I would defend DaSmooth about anything. But regarding Classic and Travel he is correct IMHO. The level of service I have experienced at those places is the worst I have experienced in Jakarta. I know that particularly given they are budget places many like them and there is something to be said about walking into a place where there are many many girls available, some of whom are attractive and don't cost a fortune. But I rarely go to either these days as there are better options to my tastes in Jakarta including the just-mentioned Starmoon.

On the other hand, I agree generally with Lost99 there are significant issues with this DaSmooth guy. In the other forum he put me on his "ignore list" after I publicly took offense at his and his friends' demeanors (know it alls who know much less than they think they do but feel free to criticize or mock less senior participants for no good reason). After putting me on his ignore list he then nonetheless continued to respond to my posts by arguing with some of them in so doing revealing what can only be described as a pathological personality.

If I had my druthers I would want Lost99 to try to ignore this loser rather than give him additional attention by engaging with him, and as to loser DaSmooth maybe he should go crawl under a rock somewhere while leaving electronic devices that can communicate over the internet behind.
Old 28-10-2016, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 9
erobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samstererobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samstererobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
My suggestion

ADD: King Cross, SUMO, MTR, FM1, V2, Crown, CJs, BATs

Reject: Club36, Emporium,

However, for 1-2 nights, at most you can visit 3 places. You will not have enough time to visit all of these places, and you can stick with tried and true places (Malio, Classic, Alexis), or venture new ones that can be hit/miss (BFashion, Emporium) but likely not both. Even if i stay for 1 week i cannot visit all of the places you list and enjoy.
Unless like our taikor Rambo at then different story liao xD
Old 28-10-2016, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by erobaka View Post
Unless like our taikor Rambo at then different story liao xD
Because Bro RamboCat have more bullets than Rambo himself!

I travel light and do not carry so much ammunition with me

Old 28-10-2016, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
thingstick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well, this has certainly taken an interesting turn.

Noted.
Old 28-10-2016, 12:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by laguy View Post
Bthere is a new club named Starmoon

To my tastes I like the girls better at Starmoon than the other bars in the complex.
I am guessing that lost99 called you over here from the other forum since you two are the only 2 losers over there. Welcome to this forum. Hopefully you stay. Have you lost your passport yet?

For a "new" bar, that place sure is a dirty shithole. You would think it was 100 years old rather than new. I have to admit that I have only been there once when it first opened because it was "new". I used to love that area 20 years ago. There has been no renovation at all to that area. Hell, the roads are still dirt. The locals who visit those places are mostly lower class indos like ojek drivers and they do not wear condoms at the establishments in that area so the girls are always full of cum. Let me guess, you are into getting sloppy seconds from an ojek driver.

If you think that place is better than a place like Medika, Kings Cross, or D'Heaven, you are nuts.
Old 28-10-2016, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 17
davidsex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydavidsex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Because Bro RamboCat have more bullets than Rambo himself!

I travel light and do not carry so much ammunition with me

Hi Taikok,
You cash king lah, no need to carry much ammunition lah...you can used your BLACK VISA for buying everything.......

Cheers.
Old 28-10-2016, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 20
DARKSARCASM is a name known to allDARKSARCASM is a name known to allDARKSARCASM is a name known to allDARKSARCASM is a name known to allDARKSARCASM is a name known to allDARKSARCASM is a name known to all

Hi Bros....am going to JKT after a long time. Quick question, is X2 and Immigrant are mainly a FL kinda place like Cjs and Bats?

Quote:
I like X2. Immigrant is also quite good. TonyCheong2 and lost99 prefer Apollo at the Bellagio. It all depends on personal preference.
Old 28-10-2016, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
jeremyl118 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Being part of the Alexis Group,
Emporivm totally suck. Went there yesterday night and they were having a halloween theme . At the entrance and reception the girls seem very attractive with the cat tail and sexy custome, but once u go to the lounge.. the girls are dress is cheap superhero custome . the girls quality are average and limited compared to other places by Alexis group such as Alexis and 1001, Left dissapointed with a entry fee of 200,000 rupiah. I would rather bang the receptionist and waitress than those sitting on the sofa.

My preference is still 1001 and if you go in early (like 2 oclock or little later on weekdays you get a free T-shirt and some dessert .
Not forgetting to mentioned that the rooms are better, standard rooms have tv there.
Lesser crowd compared to Alexis, Alexis are filled with foreigners like myself now.
Selections they dont have russians and chinese though. Mostly indons and ocasional viets and thais.
Old 28-10-2016, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
jeremyl118 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Jakarta Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooldoe View Post
Y

Delta is no fj policy only hj that is included when you take 3 session

There is one in harmoni
Where is Delta, I dont mind no fj, but are the girls young, hot and fun?

And Harmoni, where is it?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread