The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-10-2016, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Whoremaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Macau Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock View Post

if you go there CHECK YOUR BILL CAREFULLY if you are the type to add on a lot of services massage, head rub, manicure and so on
Bro I hope you don't push too hard when you complain (I guess you didn't because you are alive to post this complain). East group is directly run by Triads. Why do you think they still have Showtime with blowjobs when everyone else stopped? Waldo East spa even have installed metal detector for when you walk in, have you noticed? Don't fuck with them

I myself also stop going to East spa group sauna but for different reason - not that they fuck the customer (I believe you, they also charge me wrong before but I just take it like a bitch because i don't want to fuck with the Triads), but they fuck their own girls (not just literally, but money wise also). One time I walk past the eating area just below the staircase from the lounge area and there was one girl crying and some other girls consoling her - I ask one of my regulars what's going on, she told me to fuck off, then later on quietly tell me, she committed some kind of offence under "house rules" and management basically took all her money. And she told me that unlike many of the other sauna the east group don't really worry their girls will up and leave. Can you guess why?
Old 04-10-2016, 11:55 PM
Samster

How come so many Economist? Economist, eEconomist

1) CNY bad idea because a lot of the girls will be home. Your lineup will be small. I think better you go Bangkok where CNY not as important.

2) + 3) one man's meat is another man's poison. You will have to research on your own, just like if you read a bit you will know that all the sauna will have foc food as well as paid food, just a question of whether you like the food they offer for free or not. If you don't like it they will take your money for better food. Some sauna the food available change based on time, not every dish available 24/7. Every sauna will have different kind of food.

For whether girls pretty or not, when you are at the door you can ask manager if they can show you lineup of the girls on offer, you can see whether you like or don't like before you go in and have to pay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Economist View Post
Hi all

I plan to go Macau during next year CNY ie 27, 28 Jan 2017 to escape from visiting relatives
Would appreciate if you could advise on the following:

1) Is it a good time to go during CNY? as in will there still be girls working in the Saunas?

2) Which Saunas will you recommend for pretty girls and food and value for money bonks? Any foc food at the saunas?

3) Is Golden Sauna good? Read from some forums that say that it is good.

Hope anyone can advise me with their frank opinion. In return, will return favour by upping your points. Thank you.
Old 05-10-2016, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 605 / Power: 20
cuteboy12345208 is a name known to allcuteboy12345208 is a name known to allcuteboy12345208 is a name known to allcuteboy12345208 is a name known to allcuteboy12345208 is a name known to allcuteboy12345208 is a name known to all

Great sharing
Old 05-10-2016, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 18
Economist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoremaster View Post
How come so many Economist? Economist, eEconomist

1) CNY bad idea because a lot of the girls will be home. Your lineup will be small. I think better you go Bangkok where CNY not as important.

For whether girls pretty or not, when you are at the door you can ask manager if they can show you lineup of the girls on offer, you can see whether you like or don't like before you go in and have to pay.
Thank you for your inputs. I have upped your pts as promised. I will go bangkok during CNY then. I will go Landmark hotel if I go Macau in future.
Old 05-10-2016, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Economist View Post
Thank you for your inputs. I have upped your pts as promised. I will go bangkok during CNY then. I will go Landmark hotel if I go Macau in future.
Thank you bro for the points.

CNY don't mean that there will be NO girls in Macau, but really the girls especially the hot ones are making money in the saunas so that they can go home to spend money during CNY so of course they won't be there.

Landmark hotel actually bro Glock's idea I read his post then decide to try it first time: I'm still here, just woke up). Further two updates: the "sleeping area" if you want to overnight is just a few bunk beds on a corridor so not great (but of course better than nothing).

Other update is you must be careful of the flirty hand job girls walking around, they will try to persuade you to go into the room so that they can jack you off or fuck them. CHECK THE PRICE before you go. the girl who tried to make me go private room wanted to charge EIGHT TIMES the service price, and priced herself at Jap girl level if you want to fuck her. NOT WORTH IT. This is more dangerous for those of us who are used to going sauna since most places it is just double the price for hand job until you shoot, but here the girl who played with my cock wanted that much (I didn't ask the others, don't know if standard or because I look like a robert). Save your money and go for the lineup girls.

Everything else is fine and the actual lineup girls no problem (lineup had just under 30 girls last night, about half Chinese standard and "supermodels", the rest Viet with about five mix of euro and "Jap" and Korean.
Old 07-10-2016, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 18
Economist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thank you bro for the points.

Everything else is fine and the actual lineup girls no problem (lineup had just under 30 girls last night, about half Chinese standard and "supermodels", the rest Viet with about five mix of euro and "Jap" and Korean.
Hi bro

Thank you for your reply. May I ask which are the saunas which have good quality girls I can go to when I visit Macau in future? Can you name maybe 2 or 3 please?
Old 08-10-2016, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1933 / Power: 22
OysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant future

Anyone going to zhuhai airshow and staying in Macau?

Minimum 12 pints of cum for swapping
Old 11-10-2016, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
Glock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of light

dont know why my first reply disappear , i try again ......

Quote:
East group is directly run by Triads

dont scare me man , are you sure ?

but actually now that i think back , i remember noticing all the payment counter
girls suddenly disappear damn fast when i started objecting to my bill ( i am not shouting or anything , just pointing out it makes no sense ) , like they have some kind of standard SOP for "conflict" , and only leave me with the male manager ...... i remember thinking at the time that the "atmosphere" turning "unfriendly" very fast , but dunno if it count as "menacing"
Old 11-10-2016, 11:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
Glock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Other update is you must be careful of the flirty hand job girls walking around, they will try to persuade you to go into the room so that they can jack you off or fuck them. CHECK THE PRICE before you go.
good warning

this actually the case for ALL "flirty handjob girls" in ALL sauna , their price always super high not worth it , they think they are special , stick with the "pros"
Old 13-10-2016, 10:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wwhite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First time in Macau next month!

Any advice on which is the best sauna? I'm looking for top quality and not so concerned on price.

Also, I'm trying to decide between the Wynn Macau and the new Wynn Palace in Cotai. Any suggestions?
Old 15-10-2016, 07:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 20
xiangso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiangso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiangso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The new Wynn Palace in Cotai. is much better! if price is not an issue.

East Castle Spa would be my recommendation for the quality of girls and environment.

Do share your experience when you come back
Old 26-10-2016, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Hype14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi peeps. I am new year. After much reading from here and online review. I came to a conclusion that picking massesue in sauna for overnight stay in hotel is one of the best experience you will get?? How true is that? Can anyone further share their experience. Thanks thanks.
Old 27-10-2016, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 21
noobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to all

Whatever you do, don't try those contacts from WeChat or you'll be sorely disappointed and time wasted. Visit a spa, get to the know the girl and invite them to your hotel after work.

East Castle Spa is the more reputable one and they have AV/ Cosplay now. It's a little older but reliable on quality of girls.

A new Spa brothers can try out is JYS - 吉原水疗. It's newer, bigger and is on the side of Galaxy hotels (without the need to travel far). The girls do a mass line-up every now and then. Huge selection from Chinese, Viet and European girls. Wider selection and younger than East Castle. Same price unless you choose a model in East Castle. On weekends, the could have up to 150 girls. I did an extended hour threesome with some really, really cute babes and then invited them to my hotel the next day for some crazy non-stop fun. Sex and services wise, I prefer JYS.

They do not have Cosplay; the girls come out in swimsuits but hey, as the OKT said, they'll strip naked anyways. That being said, if you haven't try out East Castle yet, the experience is a whole lot of fun.. My favorite is the pilot/ stewardess setup.

Last edited by noobiedick; 27-10-2016 at 10:17 PM.
Old 27-10-2016, 09:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wwhite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobiedick View Post
Whatever you do, don't try those contacts from WeChat or you'll be sorely disappointed and time wasted. Visit a spa, get to the know the girl and invite them to your hotel after work.

East Castle Spa is the more reputable one and they have AV/ Cosplay now. It's a little big older but reliable on quality of girls.

A new Spa brothers can try out is JYS - 吉原水疗. It's new and is on the side of Galaxy hotels (without the need to travel far). The girls do a mass line-up every now and then. Huge selection from Chinese, Viet and European girls. Wider and younger than East Castle. Same price. On weekends, the could have up to 150 girls. I did an extended hour threesome with some really, really cute babes and then invited them to my hotel the next day for some crazy non-stop fun.

They do not have Cosplay; the girls come out in swimsuits but hey, as the OKT said, they'll strip naked anyways.

Where is JYS? Sounds like a good place to try
Old 31-10-2016, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1273 / Power: 11
Dixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud of

Dear seasoned bros, I will be going to Macau for business meetings first week of November. I may not have much time to check out sauna joints or picking up FLs at night spots. Noted that wechat FLs are not reliable in terms of quality and service. Can any kind seasoned bros enlighten me with outcall to room service? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1