The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-09-2016, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1698 / Power: 22
dogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant future
Re: Zhuhai, Zhongshan and Tanzhou ( 坦州 ) Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazymf View Post
I will be there actually, pm you!
swee! see you there...Will be in ZH from 4/9 to 7/9. Bros also going during that period feel free to pm to catch up for drinks
Old 02-09-2016, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 20
daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogstar View Post
swee! see you there...Will be in ZH from 4/9 to 7/9. Bros also going during that period feel free to pm to catch up for drinks
Just miss u guys, will be there from 8/9 to 13/9
Old 02-09-2016, 10:58 PM
Samster

dogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by daviddavid View Post
no worries bro...there is always next time
Old 05-09-2016, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 22
oaoo is one of the Best!oaoo is one of the Best!oaoo is one of the Best!oaoo is one of the Best!

Quote:
I may be there (if decided to come down from GZ) from 8 to 10 Sep.
Old 09-09-2016, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4546 / Power: 19
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

Did I hear party in zhuhai? Many familiar nicks here
Old 13-09-2016, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
flyblk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just back from Zhuhai.......KTV scene is super quiet...MM is very low quality

book a room at Alisan KTV ( was told this is the best ), min spending RMB1,388....MM qty is about 100 at 8pm...but very low quality & pricy...5/15/20 or 6/16/23.

at last bring back a syt , no service at all....& refuse the 2nd round at next day 7am 9 she claim already morning)....still ask for RMB2,300....do not want to argue...paid her & get her off

a disappointing trip
Old 13-09-2016, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyblk View Post

book a room at Alisan KTV ( was told this is the best ), min spending RMB1,388....MM qty is about 100 at 8pm...but very low quality & pricy...5/15/20 or 6/16/23.

at last bring back a syt , no service at all....& refuse the 2nd round at next day 7am 9 she claim already morning)....still ask for RMB2,300....do not want to argue...paid her & get her off

a disappointing trip
hi bro, sorry to hear you have a bad one...mine was pretty decent, went to the usual Ks like wangfu, jinsha, and chang-an....Nothing wow to shout about...guess my previous trip's ger set a high expectation for me
oh well...lets link up nxt time if possible
Old 15-10-2016, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 15
sexloner is one of the Best!sexloner is one of the Best!sexloner is one of the Best!

Hi members,

Just checking around if anyone will be around in the next couple of days where we can go chiong together? Can PM me so we can meet up for lunch in zhuhai and chiong when the scene start.

Btw which ktv are better to go now? Changan jinsha wangfu or alishan?

Cheers
Old 16-10-2016, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 20
daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexloner View Post
Hi members,

Just checking around if anyone will be around in the next couple of days where we can go chiong together? Can PM me so we can meet up for lunch in zhuhai and chiong when the scene start.

Btw which ktv are better to go now? Changan jinsha wangfu or alishan?

Cheers
Just back from Zhuhai. My take is that Jinsha and Changan still not bad. Wangfu is good if u like tall girls. I had stopped going to alishan for quite a while liao, can never find any I like there.
Old 16-10-2016, 08:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 15
sexloner is one of the Best!sexloner is one of the Best!sexloner is one of the Best!

Quote:
Just back from Zhuhai. My take is that Jinsha and Changan still not bad. Wangfu is good if u like tall girls. I had stopped going to alishan for quite a while liao, can never find any I like there.
Thanks mate... have never like wangfu.. changan n jinsha still my fav.. but recently the hype is on alishan. But the price of the MM really turns me off.
Old 22-10-2016, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
senabig00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyblk View Post

a disappointing trip
sad to hear that.

look for mummy, else before go back to hotel say settle with mummy. many ways of doing it.
nowadays the girls are a rip off. imho alisan is a rip off joint thats why the girls are also like that.

dont go for hype. try stick to places you have the most successful trips.
Old 26-10-2016, 03:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 19
castaway deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

I will be travelling to ZH next wk. Any advice which hotels offer 莞式一条龙ISO?
Old 26-10-2016, 06:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 20
mebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant future
Angry Re: Zhuhai, Zhongshan and Tanzhou ( 坦州 ) Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by senabig00 View Post
sad to hear that.

look for mummy, else before go back to hotel say settle with mummy. many ways of doing it.
nowadays the girls are a rip off. imho alisan is a rip off joint thats why the girls are also like that.

Sillypore spoilt them. Most will just say I come for happy no point arguing and finding problem. Also this is small $$. 这就养成小姐对sillipore 的心态。

last week I at Wangfu. The gal said drunk want to go back. I dun give a dam and she disappear 2 times. Only drink abit and scare.

Also I at Changan. Bring in $50 roasted chicken to eat. When the bill came, it shows 开鸡费$50。immediately tell the agent and mummy off. This is not about $ but courtesy to inform. Everything u bring in they also want to charge.

Anyone want 17 pieces of Bird Food. Do your part first
Old 26-10-2016, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18312 / Power: 26
lookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by senabig00 View Post
sad to hear that.

l
. imho alisan is a rip off joint thats why the girls are also like that.

Alisan is a Tawain kia joint! Overated and expensive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by castaway View Post
Hi bros,

I will be travelling to ZH next wk. Any advice which hotels offer 莞式一条龙ISO?
One dragon service is only available in GL nowadays! With the airshow around, who dare to give you one dragon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mebirdie View Post

Also I at Changan. Bring in $50 roasted chicken to eat. When the bill came, it shows 开鸡费$50。immediately tell the agent and mummy off. This is not about $ but courtesy to inform. Everything u bring in they also want to charge
Good on you, those ppl really must kan gao gao one! U Should tell them, 你们要开鸡把费还是小费?!
Old 12-11-2016, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Yong Li KTV

This week my buddies just visited Yong Li KTV (Gongbei, Zhuhai).
Located inside 珠海天钻假日酒店.

On average 100-200 hostesses available daily.

No more Category 300 hostesses already.
Category 400 hostesses also very few available.
Mostly Category 500 and 600 hostesses these days.

Hostess Category: 4•12•16 / 5•15•20 / 6•18•23
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1