The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-04-2016, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold
Re: Nanjing

It seems the KTV is getting more expensive... nothing much change...
Old 21-04-2016, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 23
geylang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygeylang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Shengge still enter to this website?
Old 12-05-2016, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 9
fallen69angel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfallen69angel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiko View Post
To all brothers in Nanjing…. With the sammyboy spirit to venture out and explore, I finally managed to find a decent sauna in this city with a happie ending… It is not cheap by any means and I will explain why later on in this FR….

The place is called Hot Springs found inside Central Hotel at Zhong shan road. It is at the basement of the hotel. Essentially, there is this package whereby it includes 1) Kidney maintenance (45 mins) 2) massaging your thighs (45mins) and 3) foot reflex (45 mins) for a total price of CNY 558 and the sauna will waive off usage of the sauna facilities for a price of CNY 166 (if I remembered correctly). That means the ger will stay with you for a good 2 hrs plus with you…

I did not try the sauna facilities that day and went straight to the massage… and pls note that one cannot select the gers and there will be no parade. So it was a hit or a miss… I
Saw 2 gers that day and they range from 5-6… the ger that I took has quite a decent looks but damm small breast so was abit sian as I am a boobs lover … she massaged quite decently and her balls massage was quite good…. I also manage to fondle with her breast and squeeze her nipples… hehehehe… so essentially if one manage to find a gem there… you can squeeze for a gd 2 hrs.. … The HJ was not bad and she also offered to fire 2 rounds for me…. Hehehehe

There is also an oil massage for abt CNY700plus and FS for a good CNY1280… I heard that the gers for FS ranges from 8-9 and is very solid… the manager also mentioned to me that this is a members club so in future they will offer the FS ones to members only….

Hope follow Nanjing brothers will like my FR and do let me know if there are other good places in NJ!

Cheers!
I'm here and they quote me 1580 for full package!! I rather have 2xhj like yours. End up charge me 218 to take a bath there. Zzzzzz
Old 16-05-2016, 04:21 PM
Samster

Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dk24 View Post
Any ktv or sn bros, let me know.

Pink Floyd, PMed you.
Bro.. I am going to my usual KTV tonight... If you want to join, Please go to 怡华 around 2030
Old 16-05-2016, 06:16 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 12
dk24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
Bro.. I am going to my usual KTV tonight... If you want to join, Please go to 怡华 around 2030
Have a dinner meeting.. if you PM me your wechat ill contact you afterward.
Old 16-05-2016, 09:34 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 12
dk24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What room number?
Old 17-05-2016, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

bro, u manage to dig up my old post!

That time seems to be my last trip to NJ and i dun think i will be back there anytime soon or future.... haha

Have funzzzzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen69angel View Post
I'm here and they quote me 1580 for full package!! I rather have 2xhj like yours. End up charge me 218 to take a bath there. Zzzzzz
Old 19-05-2016, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dk24 View Post
What room number?
Sorry Bro... I did not take care of you as you know I was hammered left right and center... I woke up did not remember the later part of the party. So what do you think about the place ?
Old 22-05-2016, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
munited08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericsamster View Post
bro, sounds like u still got conned. 7500? that kind of money can get a sauna girl for a whole day, easy. of course ktv might be a different price category and im not really familiar with that. always been a straight-to-business kinda guy.
Straight to business. I like. I'm new to Nanjing. Any recco?
Old 23-10-2016, 03:06 AM
Samster

I went to this club called 紫峰一号 which is a few building away from 怡华酒店. I heard about this club for sometimes and took the plunge last Monday. The hardware is top class, the gals also top class. The gal classification is Rmb 1000, 1200, and 1500. I can't differentiate the difference between cat 1200 and 1000. I didn't see the cat 1500. 3 bottles of Blue Label cost Rmb 7000. Mummy and waitress tips is Rmb 800. A good place if budget is not a constrain.
Old 12-11-2016, 08:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
kiddo78 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
I went to this club called 紫峰一号 which is a few building away from 怡华酒店. I heard about this club for sometimes and took the plunge last Monday. The hardware is top class, the gals also top class. The gal classification is Rmb 1000, 1200, and 1500. I can't differentiate the difference between cat 1200 and 1000. I didn't see the cat 1500. 3 bottles of Blue Label cost Rmb 7000. Mummy and waitress tips is Rmb 800. A good place if budget is not a constrain.
How much to take the girl back after the session? I've been to Nanjing a few times but never been to any Clubs cause my chinese sucks lol...
Old 12-11-2016, 11:14 PM
Samster

I a not sure about the cost... but perhaps in the range of Rmb 2000 -2500.
Old 01-12-2016, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 22
initialD is one of the Best!initialD is one of the Best!initialD is one of the Best!

Hi bros

Will be making my first trip to Nanjingin 2 weeks times.tried to read the past thread but did not manage to find anything

Can I find out: any soapy kind of sauna in nanjing? Or any FL etc?

Thanks for your help...
Old 12-12-2016, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
tigerbelion is Cool - loads of Potential

any bros in WUXI recently?
cant find any post on WUXI,
on business trip to wuxi this week? any recom?
Old 13-12-2016, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1070 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerbelion View Post
any bros in WUXI recently?
cant find any post on WUXI,
on business trip to wuxi this week? any recom?
Here read this thread...guaranteed you find Wuxi thread...

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=506129

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1