The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-08-2016, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 14
Kickinloud is one of the Best!Kickinloud is one of the Best!Kickinloud is one of the Best!Kickinloud is one of the Best!
Re: Happening in Surabaya

fresh spa have authentic urut batin?
Old 26-08-2016, 02:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
reborned deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am going to Surabaya from 28 to 1 Sept. Staying in Swissbel inn. Any good recommendation for good bonk there? There is massage in the hotel but don't know got special or not. Any bro knows?
Old 31-08-2016, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 16
tiltup deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytiltup deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by koola View Post
Cosmo spa is right next to Sheraton, try their nuru. you can walk there.
Simphony 5 min taxi ride and czar 15 min taxi ride.

Simphony SOP 600k 2x 1h
Hi Bro Koola, do you know what is the rate for the nuru at Cosmo Spa?
Staying at Sheraton till this sat.
Old 31-08-2016, 07:53 PM
Samster (M)

h88888y deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiltup View Post
No more nuru at Cosmo.
Old 07-09-2016, 01:53 PM
Samster

koola deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by h88888y View Post
No more nuru at Cosmo.
yup no more nuru...
they change it to chocolate svc or something....nv try it....maybe you guys can try. lol
Old 07-09-2016, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 20
2hentai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all,

Chionging surabaya first time commando style.
Will be hitting cosmo -> x1 -> czar

Does cosmo parade their girls, read online they have one slot where all the girls play in the water for u to view. Do they still do it?

For x1, is it safe for foreigners, will they rip us off or put pills in drinks etc? Last time i go batam disco, nxt table drop estacy inside my drinks i scared liao
Old 07-09-2016, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2hentai View Post
Hi all,

Chionging surabaya first time commando style.
Will be hitting cosmo -> x1 -> czar

Does cosmo parade their girls, read online they have one slot where all the girls play in the water for u to view. Do they still do it?

For x1, is it safe for foreigners, will they rip us off or put pills in drinks etc? Last time i go batam disco, nxt table drop estacy inside my drinks i scared liao
PM you liao about X1
Old 07-09-2016, 11:57 PM
Samster

tiltup deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytiltup deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Next trip to Malang.. any recommendation for massage with special?
Are there any massage call girls there?
Old 15-09-2016, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 13
gasoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Currently in Surabaya now. Any good quality call girls to intro?
Old 17-09-2016, 09:02 PM
Samster

Any bro want to hit Czar on the 19th afternoon?
Old 20-09-2016, 12:48 PM
Samster

Info on Czar

Wonokromo, Kota SBY,
Jawa Timur 60246

Facilites
Clean and atas looking

Price range
Room & Massage - 450K - $700k (Deluxe to VIP)

Special - varies by nationality (Vietnam, PRC, Thai & Indo) no bbbj.. no raw..
Indo Girl - HJ 300k/BJ 400k/Full 600k
PRC Girl - Full 150k

Seems a little costly but totally worth going if in Surabaya.
Old 12-10-2016, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Info on Czar

Wonokromo, Kota SBY,
Jawa Timur 60246

Facilites
Clean and atas looking

Price range
Room & Massage - 450K - $700k (Deluxe to VIP)

Special - varies by nationality (Vietnam, PRC, Thai & Indo) no bbbj.. no raw..
Indo Girl - HJ 300k/BJ 400k/Full 600k
PRC Girl - Full 150k

Seems a little costly but totally worth going if in Surabaya.
Get to know the mama, if not they will keep the good stuff....
Old 15-10-2016, 08:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
look4heaven deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all. I just relocated to Sby. Generally I find Sby or rather Indonesia is more expensive than Malaysia or Singapore, where I can get good fixes at RM160 and SGD50.

Cosmo is within walking distance from Sheraton/Swiss Bel Tunjungan but as some reviews put, it is the same as the Malaysia spas. The receptionist was also way cuter than the massage lady assigned. Tinder looks promising but fishing takes lots of time and effort, which I have a bit, since everybody ends work at 4pm here! Some command of Bahasa is very important.

Hooked to Symphoni at the back alley beside Bata and Majapahit Hotel though. Has been going back to this same girl the past 4 times. Ultimate GFE. The stock there looks ok. Facilities just dont think about it. For 600K not that bad. I would say Symphoni is comparable to Chow Kit KL (facilities in CK CMI though), online hotel girls in KL/JB or Petain in Singapore. But I only tried one girl so don't take my word for it. Discomforting to me that the two girls I met in Cosmo and Symphoni are willing to do raw after some DATY.

There is this dangdut and karoke dPasar that is beside THR. Was keen to try the karoke rooms but was alone with so so command of Bahasa only. Would be great if any local bros are willing to bring me along to similar places.

Cheers
Old 18-10-2016, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 21
H0pe1100 is one of the Best!H0pe1100 is one of the Best!H0pe1100 is one of the Best!H0pe1100 is one of the Best!

Bro look4heaven,

Good to know there is a fellow cheongster in SBY. I was there last october for 3 days and I stayed in a hotel near TP to save on my taxi fares. Met a few FL for overnight via wechat but too bad i lost their contacts.

Old man like me is more into FL hunting and less into Spa or Pubs.

Maybe I will PM you the next time i visit SBY and maybe we can organise a TKSS session with whoever interested and later hunt for FL.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by look4heaven View Post
Hi all. I just relocated to Sby. Generally I find Sby or rather Indonesia is more expensive than Malaysia or Singapore, where I can get good fixes at RM160 and SGD50.

Cosmo is within walking distance from Sheraton/Swiss Bel Tunjungan but as some reviews put, it is the same as the Malaysia spas. The receptionist was also way cuter than the massage lady assigned. Tinder looks promising but fishing takes lots of time and effort, which I have a bit, since everybody ends work at 4pm here! Some command of Bahasa is very important.

Hooked to Symphoni at the back alley beside Bata and Majapahit Hotel though. Has been going back to this same girl the past 4 times. Ultimate GFE. The stock there looks ok. Facilities just dont think about it. For 600K not that bad. I would say Symphoni is comparable to Chow Kit KL (facilities in CK CMI though), online hotel girls in KL/JB or Petain in Singapore. But I only tried one girl so don't take my word for it. Discomforting to me that the two girls I met in Cosmo and Symphoni are willing to do raw after some DATY.

There is this dangdut and karoke dPasar that is beside THR. Was keen to try the karoke rooms but was alone with so so command of Bahasa only. Would be great if any local bros are willing to bring me along to similar places.

Cheers
Old 21-10-2016, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by look4heaven View Post

Cheers
Quote:
Originally Posted by H0pe1100 View Post
Bro look4heaven,

Good to know there is a fellow cheongster in SBY. I was there last october for 3 days and I stayed in a hotel near TP to save on my taxi fares. Met a few FL for overnight via wechat but too bad i lost their contacts.

Old man like me is more into FL hunting and less into Spa or Pubs.

Maybe I will PM you the next time i visit SBY and maybe we can organise a TKSS session with whoever interested and later hunt for FL.

Cheers!
Try czar....they also have karaoke next to it. Czar is much more premium but service also premium.
At TP there is night club and karaoke called Cayote right at the top floor,use the staircase oppposite the cinema at TP 2 to get to it as its connected thrugh the car park. You can hunt FL there. More hunting ground for FL is at SUTOS.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1