The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2008, 07:13 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
toyboyz is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Balestier - New Red Light District

Last nite I went to Balestier for dinner and I'm surprised to see a growing numbers of FLs there. After dinner as we were walking to our car, one SYT PRC approach me and ask if I wanna go with her for $50. I was with colleagues so did not take up offer. Will go down tonight to check it out and post FR after that.
Old 19-09-2008, 02:09 AM
Samster (M)

Re: Balestier - New Red Light District

OK guys just a short FR on my Balestier stunt...

Approached a PRC milf near Balestier Food Centre... ask price... said $40.... ask her what she WON'T do... replied that other than anal and raw FXXX... anything goes... sounds good, so "ON"... walked to hotel nearby... Paid $20 for room (2 hrs) at Fragrance Hotel

Name - Li Yue
Age - She claims 31 but more like 35 or 36
Body - nothing to shout abt... a bit fleshy
Tits - B Cup
Cunt - very little pubic hair... clean...
Shower - normal 5/10
Catbath - normal 5/10
BBBJ - yes 6/10
FJ - wild like a bitch on heat when turned on... I give 9/10 coz I like responsive chicks
Moaning - damn horny moans...
Frenching - yes 5/10
Abaloning - yes 9/10... she really love it... I had 2 shots for $40 bucks... not a bad deal

DAMAGE: $40 + $10 (tips) + $20 (room)

RTF... YES... DEFINITELY....

Bros who want contact, up my points and PM me...
Old 20-09-2008, 01:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
PeterMa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyboyz View Post
OK guys just a short FR on my Balestier stunt...

Approached a PRC milf near Balestier Food Centre... ask price... said $40.... ask her what she WON'T do... replied that other than anal and raw FXXX... anything goes... sounds good, so "ON"... walked to hotel nearby... Paid $20 for room (2 hrs) at Fragrance Hotel

Name - Li Yue
Age - She claims 31 but more like 35 or 36
Body - nothing to shout abt... a bit fleshy
Tits - B Cup
Cunt - very little pubic hair... clean...
Shower - normal 5/10
Catbath - normal 5/10
BBBJ - yes 6/10
FJ - wild like a bitch on heat when turned on... I give 9/10 coz I like responsive chicks
Moaning - damn horny moans...
Frenching - yes 5/10
Abaloning - yes 9/10... she really love it... I had 2 shots for $40 bucks... not a bad deal

DAMAGE: $40 + $10 (tips) + $20 (room)

RTF... YES... DEFINITELY....

Bros who want contact, up my points and PM me...

Hi brother ToyBoyz,

Do you know if all the Fragrance Hotels in Balestier can rent short time?

I think I look too inexperienced. I went in one a few weeks ago and the clerk said that they only rent per day. Since I had already booked the FL, who was on her way, I had no choice but paid the whole day rent. I only used the room for 3 hours.

I am not sure. Until now I still think the clerk cheated on me by knowing that I am not familiar with the game.

Any advice is much appreciated.
Old 20-09-2008, 07:39 PM
Samster (M)

Bro,

As far as I know most Fragance Hotels do transits... the one I go to is the first one on the same side as Quality Hotel (after Quality Hotel)... $20 for 2 hrs...
Old 21-09-2008, 02:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 16
liudage is one of the Best!liudage is one of the Best!liudage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterMa View Post
Hi brother ToyBoyz,

Do you know if all the Fragrance Hotels in Balestier can rent short time?

I think I look too inexperienced. I went in one a few weeks ago and the clerk said that they only rent per day. Since I had already booked the FL, who was on her way, I had no choice but paid the whole day rent. I only used the room for 3 hours.

I am not sure. Until now I still think the clerk cheated on me by knowing that I am not familiar with the game.

Bro PeterMa, I have been to both the Fragrance Hotels on Balestier Rd - one near to Quality Hotel, and another further towards Thompson Hospital opposite the wet market called Fragrance - Rose, and both allowed the transit stay of 2hrs for $20.

However, do note that they only allocated certain number of rooms on the lower floors for transit use. Maybe all the transit rooms already sold out when you were there and only left with full day rooms (usually those on higher floors.) In that case, the reception should have explained that to you.
Old 21-09-2008, 08:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1919 / Power: 20
wolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant future

Quote:

Info are all in this forum. Dont blame the clerk. Its your fault for not asking simple question like "does your hotel offer transit and what is the charges/duration"?
Old 21-09-2008, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverman View Post
Info are all in this forum. Dont blame the clerk. Its your fault for not asking simple question like "does your hotel offer transit and what is the charges/duration"?
Agreed, bro.

Newbie bros, this section is for recommending FLs. For all other miscellaneous stuff, go to this section.

I also have written a thread there about the various places to get FLs. Balestier is old news, bros.
Old 21-09-2008, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 16
NewFreedom is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNewFreedom is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverman View Post
dun be 2 quick 2 judge as well.

personally, i DO noe these hotels offer short stay/transit but still there r receptions who try 2 pull a fast 1. i book my short-stay room once when standing beside me is another young chap, accidentally saw his ID... 20 yrs old at tat time. recept told him "the hotel dun provide transit room at all". but here i am, right beside him, booking. juz that its not my prob so i just diam diam...

there r lousy FLs, lousy customers... and we hv 2 admit there r dishonest recepts too.
Old 21-09-2008, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 506 / Power: 19
trance is a glorious beacon of lighttrance is a glorious beacon of lighttrance is a glorious beacon of lighttrance is a glorious beacon of lighttrance is a glorious beacon of lighttrance is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by eusoffbitch View Post
woah bro.. which part of balestier? keep us updated.. and with the quality of FLs there too!
TS mentioned he got one near the Balestier food centre, just walk the whole stretch of Balestier road I believe you can get to see at least some loitering around with hunger for business, if you are lucky maybe you will be able to spot more.
Old 21-09-2008, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
PeterMa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to all the brothers' advice. Including those who berated me for not checking the forum. I'll try more vigilant next time
Old 21-09-2008, 07:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1919 / Power: 20
wolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewFreedom View Post
dun be 2 quick 2 judge as well.

i book my short-stay room once when standing beside me is another young chap, accidentally saw his ID... 20 yrs old at tat time. recept told him "the hotel dun provide transit room at all".
U should thank the recept cos if I were the counter staff, i would be saying the same thing too. Is another way to piss school boys off.

Btw common sense would tell u Frangrance/Hotel 81 have transit rooms for short stay. Being a public listed company, what would the staff gain by cheating the public?
Old 23-09-2008, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
mike888 is Cool - loads of Potential

I went to Balestier food court today, walked around nearby, but I didn't see any FL there, could you tell us their exact location? Are they in main road or in certain small lanes? Thx for sharing.
Old 24-09-2008, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 666 / Power: 20
aces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Thanks to all the brothers' advice. Including those who berated me for not checking the forum. I'll try more vigilant next time
bro, i suggest next time, you call the hotel in advance and ask.
you can also ask if waiting time is necessary, especially on Fri, Sat & Sun.
Old 24-09-2008, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 23
leekme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterleekme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterleekme is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyboyz View Post
Last nite I went to Balestier for dinner and I'm surprised to see a growing numbers of FLs there. After dinner as we were walking to our car, one SYT PRC approach me and ask if I wanna go with her for $50. I was with colleagues so did not take up offer. Will go down tonight to check it out and post FR after that.
I have been down to Balestier for last 2 days around 10.30 pm stroll around until 11+ pm. Don't see any FL.

Where are they hiding? Is it near Boon Tong Kee chicken rice?
Old 24-09-2008, 06:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 21
spyder575 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspyder575 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspyder575 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspyder575 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspyder575 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

There is a new Fragrance hotel next to the new Balestier food centre that takes only full day bookings. I had walked in before to ask n the guy at the reception informed me. It has quite a fancy entrance n located diagonally across the street from the older Fragrance (next to Herbal tea shop)

这阵子吃多了小笼包。。。请给我来个可口的大肉包吧!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1