The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-12-2005, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
strong64 is Cool - loads of Potential
I am from Singapore and would visit Bangkok on January 2006. I would like to know how to get to the "White Dragon Temple" in Bangkok.

How to get there? I heard that a lot of Hong Kong Super stars went them to get their future told.

I also heard that one need to have an appointment to see the future teller as there are always a lot of people.

Can you advice me on that Thanks a lot.
Old 22-12-2005, 06:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1002 / Power: 0
JinJiaXian JinJiaXian JinJiaXian JinJiaXian JinJiaXian JinJiaXian JinJiaXian JinJiaXian
Re: "White Dragon Temple" in Bangkok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by strong64
I am from Singapore and would visit Bangkok on January 2006. I would like to know how to get to the "White Dragon Temple" in Bangkok.

How to get there? I heard that a lot of Hong Kong Super stars went them to get their future told.

I also heard that one need to have an appointment to see the future teller as there are always a lot of people.

Can you advice me on that Thanks a lot.

Hello Bro, White Dragon King Temple is at Chonburi, Sri Lat Char.
Master (Archan Kim Nam) only sees people on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. You have to reach there around 5:00am to 5.15am to queue for number.

you can arrange for a pte charter to bring you to the temple , I have the contact no for the transfer.

You can contact Mr Liu @ (01) 7500117 (call from the hotel when u check in and give him your room no and the time to pick up).

The cost is 2000Bht excluding the toll fee and tips to the driver .

It is about 1 1/2 hr from bangkok.

One more thing to add. Above is not written by me. i search and copy from a guy call dragonite.

Hope this link will give you more detail of this temple.

http://www.whitedragonking.com/temple/05s.htm
Hope you can find it.
Old 22-12-2005, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
kingstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JinJiaXian
Hello Bro, White Dragon King Temple is at Chonburi, Sri Lat Char.
Master (Archan Kim Nam) only sees people on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. You have to reach there around 5:00am to 5.15am to queue for number.

you can arrange for a pte charter to bring you to the temple , I have the contact no for the transfer.

You can contact Mr Liu @ (01) 7500117 (call from the hotel when u check in and give him your room no and the time to pick up).

The cost is 2000Bht excluding the toll fee and tips to the driver .

It is about 1 1/2 hr from bangkok.

One more thing to add. Above is not written by me. i search and copy from a guy call dragonite.

Hope this link will give you more detail of this temple.

http://www.whitedragonking.com/temple/05s.htm
Hope you can find it.

Hi There,

Just some points to make the above information more comprehensive and correct. (Sorry Bros please don't be offended)

The Location is Call Sri Racha, they are very near the Sri Racha Zoo famous for their Tiger. You can check with some local Singapore Tour Agent, they may have some package tour orgainised from time to time.

It is advisible to wear all white to visit the temple to show respect, light color dressing is also OK. But you may see people wearing what they want too.

Take note that they only entertain 100 visitors a day +/-, you will be given a numbers when you wait outside for the temple to be open at 6 am. First they will take note of the numbers of worshiper per car, and they will assign the number accordingly. The early you are there the earlier you can finish with your business and continue with your tour to surounding places or Pataya.

If you are with the tour package, then normally you will be visiting on Saturday. This depend on tour Organiser. But as you say you are visiting next month which is ver close to CNY, you better check orcall to enquire first. Becos they will stop the service for 1 to 2 weeks before and after CNY.

So check before going there and be disappointed. I know this becos I had been visiting there once or twice a year since 1997.

Cheers and good luck.

Kingstar
Old 22-12-2005, 10:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1002 / Power: 0
JinJiaXian JinJiaXian JinJiaXian JinJiaXian JinJiaXian JinJiaXian JinJiaXian JinJiaXian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingstar
Hi There,

Just some points to make the above information more comprehensive and correct. (Sorry Bros please don't be offended)

The Location is Call Sri Racha, they are very near the Sri Racha Zoo famous for their Tiger. You can check with some local Singapore Tour Agent, they may have some package tour orgainised from time to time.

It is advisible to wear all white to visit the temple to show respect, light color dressing is also OK. But you may see people wearing what they want too.

Take note that they only entertain 100 visitors a day +/-, you will be given a numbers when you wait outside for the temple to be open at 6 am. First they will take note of the numbers of worshiper per car, and they will assign the number accordingly. The early you are there the earlier you can finish with your business and continue with your tour to surounding places or Pataya.

If you are with the tour package, then normally you will be visiting on Saturday. This depend on tour Organiser. But as you say you are visiting next month which is ver close to CNY, you better check orcall to enquire first. Becos they will stop the service for 1 to 2 weeks before and after CNY.

So check before going there and be disappointed. I know this becos I had been visiting there once or twice a year since 1997.

Cheers and good luck.

Kingstar

Hi Bros, no problem. And thanks for the information

Good luck to you too.
Old 23-12-2005, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 23
diesel is one of the Best!diesel is one of the Best!diesel is one of the Best!

Last time, I asked Thaivisitor and lots of hiar-dee (those frequent Thailand) about Bai Long Wang's location, Yet, nobody know.

Surprisingly, here got people knew him.

Still, I managed to find him all by myself. I only visited him once early this year. He knows many thing about you. I got queue number 1 and among those people who went to seek for his help, I am youngest and also the only Singaporean.

அறிவுடையார் ஆவ தறிவார் அறிவிலார்
அஃதறி கல்லா தவர்

Chit-chat buddy: VanHouten & gf. Psalm & gf.
Kopi-O brothers: Malaysian Datuk & Paraparasakura
Phone-chatter: Thaivisitor

Old 23-12-2005, 01:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
kingstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by diesel
Last time, I asked Thaivisitor and lots of hiar-dee (those frequent Thailand) about Bai Long Wang's location, Yet, nobody know.

Surprisingly, here got people knew him.

Still, I managed to find him all by myself. I only visited him once early this year. He knows many thing about you. I got queue number 1 and among those people who went to seek for his help, I am youngest and also the only Singaporean.
Sorry to hear about that bros, may be you had post during period that I am oversea or in USA. Should I had read it I will sure help you.

But at least you got to him. Just to let you know you are not the only one who search high and low for him. I had look for 3 years at least before I manage to visit his temple. Even my Thai friend don't know him. Finally I know his location from a Hong Kong Friend. A matter of fact is the Thai's don't really know him, it is the HongKy that are crazy about BAI LONG WANG.

So it really depend on where you look for your answer.

Cheers,

Kingstar
Old 23-12-2005, 03:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 23
Niceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Bro. Diesel,

Could you elaborate a bit about your experience with him. Would love to know how good is he. Can he actually advise or help us in our works or life?

Thanks a million
Old 23-12-2005, 11:06 AM
Samster

To all bros here:
Thanks alot for all the information.
I have had been looking for these information for months now.
Thanks alot once again you all are really a great help.
Keep up the good work bro.
thanks
Old 23-12-2005, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 23
kosheen is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkosheen is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkosheen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I only know u got to arrange for transport in Singapore. To charter a mini bus will cost about S$120(that's for 2 person). The ride is about 1.5/2 hrs. Must leave your hotel at about 3am if u want to be the first few.

Seems like not many people in Bangkok knows about this place so u better book your transport here first.

Anyways, my advice to u is don't waste your time. What he says is very general. I don't find it worth the effort and $ to go there.
Old 23-12-2005, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
vincent4887 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by kosheen
I .

Anyways, my advice to u is don't waste your time. What he says is very general. I don't find it worth the effort and $ to go there.

very true.... not worth it at all for the time and money.... I went there twice with my friends driving in the early morning..... the advice given is every general and u spend maybe hours to see him... he maybe only talk to u less than 3 mins...... i dnt see any helps from him for the 2 times visit him.... he just like the others in malaysia templers..... nothing special actually.. dnt expect too much when u got there.. otherwise u will very much disappointed!!!!
Old 23-12-2005, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 23
kosheen is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkosheen is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkosheen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincent4887
very true.... not worth it at all for the time and money.... I went there twice with my friends driving in the early morning..... the advice given is every general and u spend maybe hours to see him... he maybe only talk to u less than 3 mins...... i dnt see any helps from him for the 2 times visit him.... he just like the others in malaysia templers..... nothing special actually.. dnt expect too much when u got there.. otherwise u will very much disappointed!!!!
Yup! Probably u need really special contacts in order to get real good advice and blessings from him. Otherwise it's like a tourist attraction.

But if anyone still insist on going. Wear white.
Old 27-12-2005, 12:46 PM
Samster

To all the bros:
Thanks for the advice. I will take note on that. I manage to call Mr Lui from the post here and he said that the transport is now 2100bt (a small van which and take in about 6 to 9 persons) and the temple will be close from 23/01/06 to 4 or 6/02/06.
Have to leave the hotel around 4 to 430am.
Will have to called him once I am there and he will arrange the transport.
Thanks once again for all the bros help.
Keep up the good work bros.
Old 13-03-2008, 05:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 18
Mr.romantic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

walau this lau jiao vaxvms damn buay steady. got info never share with SBF bros here. only post on $$$$$$$$$$$$ forum. nevermind lah i help him lah.

VISIT TO WHITE DRAGON KING IN THAILAND - www.$$$$$$$$$$$$.com.sg

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
just back from BKK trip
guess many interested to visit this famous white dragon king

i book a van + driver and set off from BKK at 2200
Reached the temple about 1230
We are the 4th vehiccle in queue

here some pic of temple

main entrance of temple
Old 13-03-2008, 05:28 AM
Samster

walau this lau jiao vaxvms damn buay steady. got info never share with SBF bros here. only post on $$$$$$$$$$$$ forum. nevermind lah i help him lah.

Quote:
look at the no. of vehicle in queue
(sorri for poor photograph as I nvr bring my flash)
Old 13-03-2008, 05:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
main temple

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1