The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 19-05-2010, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
I do hope this is truly over. Probably will take a few more days before things get back to normalcy.
nope ... it just the beginning of another era ...

PT demands PM, Suthep, Anupong 'out'

The opposition Puea Thai Party on Wednesday morning submitted a petition to Senate Speaker Prasopsuk Boondej seeking the removal from office of Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva, Deputy Prime Minister Suthep Thaugsuban and army chief Gen Anupong Paojinda for alleged malfeasance under Article 270 of the constitution.

The petition, signed by 175 Puea Thai MPs, was submitted to Mr Prasopsuk by opposition chief whip Witthaya Buranasiri.

Mr Witthaya said the opposition MPs had long monitored the government's handling of the rally of the United Front for Democracy against Dictatorship (UDD).

He said Mr Abhisit, Mr Suthep and Gen Anupong had ordered armed soldiers to break up the UDD protesters without care for their safety or damage to public property.

WTF ..... does he knows what he's talking abt ???
even a 3 yrs kid can tell who is doing more damages to their country ...
and this joker is the appointed opposition chief ...
no wonder all the leaders in thailand r a joke ...
Old 19-05-2010, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
nibby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros got any report on the party scene in BKK? Had to change our travel plans thanks to the red shirt CBs
Old 19-05-2010, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Moderate Red leaders have surrendered to the authorities around 2pm this afternoon. But the fight is far from over. Now rampaging mobs of hardcore Reds & anarchists are running wild.

1) Bomb reported at Siam Square.
2) Din Daeng/Vic Monumnet still burning.
3) Channel 3 is off the air coz HQ has been invaded.
4) 7-11's in trouble spots being looted.
5) Thai TV showing big building next to Channel 3 on fire.
6) Bus & taxi companies have stopped or limited operations.
7) Unconfirmed reports that Central World also attacked.

Media are barred from entry to areas where there are still fighting so hard to assess what is happening now. Just came back from a late lunch. Streets are quite with few buses running and cars on the roads. Ordinary Thais have been advised to go back early. Banks, shops & supermarkets are closed or closing as I'm typing this.

CRES announced a new curfew in Bangkok from 2000HRS to 0600HRS - dunno if it is thru out the capital or selected areas.

Bros in Bangkok r advised to stay indoors until the situation is more clear or the army takes full control of the anarchy. The defeated Reds are venting their anger now so there is some anxiety on the streets of Bangkok now as people try to catch whatever transport left to go home.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 19-05-2010, 06:17 PM
Samster

indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

OK heres a more official news release on the situation now. Curfew in Bangkok is citywide. There are reports of up to 15 sites in Bangkok that are burning!

Mobs burn Bangkok
Published: 19/05/2010 at 03:57 PM
Online news: Breakingnews

Arsonists rampaged in downtown Bangkok on Wednesday afternoon, setting fire to buildings and shopping centres, after the core leaders of the United front for democracy against Dictatorship surrendered and announced an end to the protest rally at Ratchaprasong intersection.

Fires were reported at Central World department store in Ratchaprasong, Siam Theatre at Siam Square, the Paragon shopping centre and branches of commercial banks nearby.

Fighting between troops and protesters, and explosions, were reported throughout the area.

At the Sala Daeng intersection on Rama IV Road, rampaging protesters destroyed telephone booths, advertising signs, traffic signs and other public property.

The Bangkok Post building in nearby Klong Toey was evacuated shortly before 3pm as a mob advanced from the Rama IV intersection to Five Ways and down the narrow Na Ranong road leading to the Post building about 200 metres away.

The Post building also houses the Bangkok Post's sister newspaper, the Thai-language Post Today.

TV Channel 3, which is based nearby on Rama IV Road in the Maleenont Building was also off the air.

Reports quoted staff at the TV station saying their building had been attacked by red-shirt protesters.

One staffer said cars parked outside the building were set on fire and protesters then entered the Channel 3 building.

The 6th floor of Maleenont Building and the Klong Toey office of the Bangkok Metropolitan Electricity Authority were also reported tobe on fire.

Red-shirts also set fires at the Stock Exchange of Thailand building, reports said.

Red-shirt mobs also set fire to the provincial halls in Khon Kaen and Udon Thani, in the Northeast of the country, reports said.

Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 19-05-2010, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Hello,

I just go up, it's 6:30 pm, anyone wants to go to soapys tonight? Night is young, let's go! WOW, Nataree is happening, few customers and 60 attractive girls available for making bacon!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 19-05-2010, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 20
moonlight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i am now in khon khaen live report

many area in khoe khaen on fire just drove in around 4pm today sky fill with black smoke i think 3 area on fire traffic jam near problem area .

just hear from hotel staff they also try to bomb bangkok bank near where i am staying.

most of 7-11 close n big departmental shopping close but did not see any army personal around may be most are in bangkok.

cheers
Old 19-05-2010, 07:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
pignoise deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

curfew is islandwide. hope it's deactivated tomorrow. ):
Old 19-05-2010, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Moomoocow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlight View Post

many area in khoe khaen on fire just drove in around 4pm today sky fill with black smoke i think 3 area on fire traffic jam near problem area .

just hear from hotel staff they also try to bomb bangkok bank near where i am staying.

most of 7-11 close n big departmental shopping close but did not see any army personal around may be most are in bangkok.

cheers

Hello Bro ML,

I'm in Chiangmai reporting 'live' as well. Haha. The Reds just burnt up some 'big shot's house' at Thapae Road about a couple of hours ago. Now there's a curfew here as well! Knn, can't even go for a drink and this is my 1st day here nia....
Old 20-05-2010, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 17
adsl- deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyadsl- deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any bros will be in BKK from 15-19 June?
Cos i will be there that time maybe can meet for drinks or some soapy
Old 20-05-2010, 03:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 18
glouyang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
OK heres a more official news release on the situation now. Curfew in Bangkok is citywide. There are reports of up to 15 sites in Bangkok that are burning!

Mobs burn Bangkok
Published: 19/05/2010 at 03:57 PM
Online news: Breakingnews

Arsonists rampaged in downtown Bangkok on Wednesday afternoon, setting fire to buildings and shopping centres, after the core leaders of the United front for democracy against Dictatorship surrendered and announced an end to the protest rally at Ratchaprasong intersection.

Fires were reported at Central World department store in Ratchaprasong, Siam Theatre at Siam Square, the Paragon shopping centre and branches of commercial banks nearby.

Fighting between troops and protesters, and explosions, were reported throughout the area.

At the Sala Daeng intersection on Rama IV Road, rampaging protesters destroyed telephone booths, advertising signs, traffic signs and other public property.

The Bangkok Post building in nearby Klong Toey was evacuated shortly before 3pm as a mob advanced from the Rama IV intersection to Five Ways and down the narrow Na Ranong road leading to the Post building about 200 metres away.

The Post building also houses the Bangkok Post's sister newspaper, the Thai-language Post Today.

TV Channel 3, which is based nearby on Rama IV Road in the Maleenont Building was also off the air.

Reports quoted staff at the TV station saying their building had been attacked by red-shirt protesters.

One staffer said cars parked outside the building were set on fire and protesters then entered the Channel 3 building.

The 6th floor of Maleenont Building and the Klong Toey office of the Bangkok Metropolitan Electricity Authority were also reported tobe on fire.

Red-shirts also set fires at the Stock Exchange of Thailand building, reports said.

Red-shirt mobs also set fire to the provincial halls in Khon Kaen and Udon Thani, in the Northeast of the country, reports said.
Take care bro. Saw the news said central world in danger of collapsing...
Old 20-05-2010, 03:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
Those guns look suspiciously like the shotguns the army uses to fire rubber bullets. But doesn't matter now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
I just go up, it's 6:30 pm, anyone wants to go to soapys tonight? Night is young, let's go!
Hello Mr James Bond, I hope u can read this and not got arrested for breaking the curfew. Heard its a BHT40,000 fine if u r caught breaking curfew. Best stay indoors coz army & police have "shoot on sight" orders. Plz update us here on the situation over at Rachada.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlight View Post
Bangkok not exciting enuff u got 2 go to Red Heartland?

Central World is totally gutted. Local news reports that the building is in danger of collapse! It was blazing the whole day and only stopped a few hours ago. According to the Bangkok Post, the Siam Theatre at Siam Square also suffered the same fate.

Also unconfirmed reports that Pattaya also shut down early this evening. Reports mentioned 7-11's & shops but dunno about the bars & go-gos.

The air over Bangkok was filled with the arid smell of burning plastic & black smoke the whole day. This is the first curfew I've ever experienced. Very strange not hearing the sounds of the traffic outside. Juz hope that the city will be alright when day breaks.

Old 20-05-2010, 03:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by glouyang View Post
Take care bro. Saw the news said central world in danger of collapsing...
Thanks for the concern. I've hunkered down in my apartment since 5pm watching DVDs and the news. What about u? Didn't hear from u laz few dayz. Your place right in the middle of all that action right? U in Spore now or somewhere safer?

Old 20-05-2010, 07:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
phallus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just my concern too, wish all the Bros currently 'reporting live' from Kon Kaen, Chiangmai, Bkk etc. well and safe and thanks for keeping us posted with updates faster than our own CNA !

And just heard from breaking news now 'Big C' supermarket in Rajdamri (opp central world) was torch this morning and fire ramp thru' 2nd floor !

I was there just last mth during the rally and went to 'Big C' to use the toilet as their management is kind enough to open up the washrooms for the red shirts to use despite everyone in that area close shop.... and now this unkindness happen !

Don't know which group could be setting fires over so many buildings or maybe a small portion of red shirts had somehow become insane and lost their sense.

Hope this area get clean up fast business return to norm.
Old 20-05-2010, 08:50 AM
Samster

adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Those guns look suspiciously like the shotguns the army uses to fire rubber bullets. But doesn't matter now.
yes ... matter of fact, those guns belong to the army which was seize by the red protestors ...

Old 20-05-2010, 09:01 AM
Samster

Rioters burn 27 buildings

Rioters have set fire to 27 buildings around Bangkok during the day, the Bangkok Metropolitan Administration announced at 9pm on Wednesday.

Some of the buildings are:
1. The area on Rama I Road around Paragon shopping mall and Siam Square. Siam Theatre was completely gutted.
2. Parts of Centara Grand Hotel at Ratchaprasong
3. Parts of the Stock Exchange of Thailand building on Witthayu Road
4. Mahathun building on Ploenchit Road
5. Bangkok Bank and Krung Thai Bank Asok branches
6. Parts of the Office of the Narcotics Control Board and a nearby 7-Eleven convenience store in Din Daeng area
7. Bangkok Bank and Government Savings Bank Din Daeng branches
8. Maleenont Building on Rana IV Road which houses Channel 3 television station
9. Bangkok Bank's Rama IV branch and Tesco Lotus superstore on Rama IV Road
10. The Metropolitan Electricity Authority in Klong Toey
11. Central World shopping mall
12. Bangkok Bank's Victory Monument branch
13. Century Park hotel in Din Daeng area
14. Center One shopping mall around Victory Monument

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1