The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-06-2018, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 7
mao007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Geylang's $40 and $50 Thai Reports

Last night fucked L8H45G1 3 times
1) First 2 shots in noon around 1 pm
Round 1 cummed in her mouth when painting each other in 69 position

Round 2 banged her in missionary doggy cowgirl finally cummed in her ass doing AJ

2) went again in night 12:30 with a friend who wanted to bang other superstar g45
Just ro accompany, fortunately g1 also came in hall and caressing me leh , my Little bro started watering again then took her again and banged her for 1 hour as house got closed and OKT s already left
Lots of kissing smooching romancing true gfe , she was also not in hurry but my fucker Friend disturbed me by calling multiple times
This time cummed on her face after doing 69 painting reverse cowgirl and lifting her big body and lap fucking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmo007 View Post
Yupp thanks lah
Don’t argue people have different tastes and opinions leh
But for many bros here Like me and many more L8H45 girls g1 g93 g45 are just mind blowing in terms of service attitude and value for money
Cheers 🥂 😂😂🤪
Old 02-06-2018, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
rubbishboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
WH45 G26

If u try pls FR
Name: Nana
WH45 G26
Looks: 8
Boobs: Big C
BBBJ: 7
FJ:8
GFE:9
Nana has been here for about 1 year. Very pretty looks though can tell she's quite shy. RTF yes!
Old 02-06-2018, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbishboi View Post
Name: Nana
WH45 G26
Looks: 8
Boobs: Big C
Boobs natural or enhanced?
Saggy or firm?
Old 02-06-2018, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Thxs for the fr on wh45 g26
Old 02-06-2018, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 363 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5224 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mao007 View Post
Last night fucked L8H45G1 3 times

2) went again in night 12:30 with a friend who wanted to bang other superstar g45
Just ro accompany, fortunately g1 also came in hall and caressing me leh , my Little bro started watering again then took her again and banged her for 1 hour as house got closed and OKT s already left
Lots of kissing smooching romancing true gfe , she was also not in hurry but my fucker Friend disturbed me by calling multiple times
This time cummed on her face after doing 69 painting reverse cowgirl and lifting her big body and lap fucking
Nice FR bro. Just wondering, how come the house still operating when the OKT already closed shop? You mentioned you took G1 to fuck again for 1 hour, you ownself pay her? Nobody press buzzer after time's up ah. Wah, if that's the case then maybe I should try my luck visit late haha, can see my G93 for sexy time.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 02-06-2018, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
xprimate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Geylang's $40 and $50 Thai Reports

After reading so many nice reports about JM14G7, I had to go give it a swirl and was totally satisfied. I went at noon. All the girls were available but I had to wait an hour for G7. As reported, she started with Frenching as soon as I closed the door. I was not too into that so we went for the shower. I am an AR man and she was excellent at it. I paid for an hour but was exhausted after one shot. Her massage afterwards was nice too.

Who: JM14G7
Looks: 7 (face not my type but nice overall)
Body: 8 (nicely proportioned, ok waist, ok legs)
Boobs: B (I think they are natural. I like them)
BBBJ: 10 (she's an artist. The best was after a CFJ, she took off the cover and did another round of BBBJ. Gave me a CIM feeling)
AR: 10 (I am an AR man and I never had it so good)
FJ: 8 (with all her fans I thought she would be a little loose but I was wrong. Perfectly okay and she knows how to snap that thing too. Went hard at it in cowgirl although there could be a little bit of acting there)
GFE: 8 (would have been better without that aggressive Frenching. Maybe I just don't have the right girlfriends)
Service: 10 (excellent service overall)
RTF: You bet (I think she drained my last drops. Need to recover first)
Old 02-06-2018, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
rubbishboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
Boobs natural or enhanced?
Saggy or firm?
firm and enhanced
Old 04-06-2018, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 16
arte is one of the Best!arte is one of the Best!arte is one of the Best!

Wh45 g26

Looks: 7 looks cute with tiger teeth haha
Boobs: Big Cs man made but still soft
BBBJ: 8 knows when to go fast and furious and when to go gentle
FJ:8 proactive and her pussy quite shallow keep hitting the end of her pussy
Overall, she’s quite fun to be with. Very playful in the shower and in bed. Will try her best to make you smile or laugh. Her massage is pretty solid as well. Reminds me of 0843g20.
Old 04-06-2018, 05:58 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by arte View Post
Wh45 g26

Overall, she’s quite fun to be with. Very playful in the shower and in bed. Will try her best to make you smile or laugh. Her massage is pretty solid as well. Reminds me of 0843g20.
is her man made boobs as soft as L6H70 G1 ?
Old 04-06-2018, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
paintingfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xprimate View Post
After reading so many nice reports about JM14G7, I had to go give it a swirl and was totally satisfied. I went at noon. All the girls were available but I had to wait an hour for G7. As reported, she started with Frenching as soon as I closed the door. I was not too into that so we went for the shower. I am an AR man and she was excellent at it. I paid for an hour but was exhausted after one shot. Her massage afterwards was nice too.

Who: JM14G7
Looks: 7 (face not my type but nice overall)
Body: 8 (nicely proportioned, ok waist, ok legs)
Boobs: B (I think they are natural. I like them)
BBBJ: 10 (she's an artist. The best was after a CFJ, she took off the cover and did another round of BBBJ. Gave me a CIM feeling)
AR: 10 (I am an AR man and I never had it so good)
FJ: 8 (with all her fans I thought she would be a little loose but I was wrong. Perfectly okay and she knows how to snap that thing too. Went hard at it in cowgirl although there could be a little bit of acting there)
GFE: 8 (would have been better without that aggressive Frenching. Maybe I just don't have the right girlfriends)
Service: 10 (excellent service overall)
RTF: You bet (I think she drained my last drops. Need to recover first)
Must ask where JM 14
reading all ur FRs, me didi wanting to try liao.
Sad leh tot after my last FR rest a few days to recharge then go. Seems like no rest liao.
Old 04-06-2018, 06:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by arte View Post
Wh45 g26

Up u bro. 😊
Old 04-06-2018, 07:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Nice to see all the fr after I posted that pic lol

I'm in no way related to her tho..
Just found those pictures in my app during look around.
Old 05-06-2018, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1532 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future

Went by 1615 the other day and noticed some Thai designs on the windows. Is this a Thai house? Didn’t see any threads on 1615.
Thanks
Old 05-06-2018, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardgreene View Post
Went by 1615 the other day and noticed some Thai designs on the windows. Is this a Thai house? Didn’t see any threads on 1615.
Thanks
ya...latest thai house...a few months ago..think
Old 05-06-2018, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1532 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future

Thanks

That means it’s time for me to checkout if it’s worth a visit and FRs

.... and some points to you ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
ya...latest thai house...a few months ago..think
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1