The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 25-11-2013, 01:39 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
niknik889 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Seriously boys!

If thai men had a legitimate business idea they surely would be able to be financed by other thai men.

I highly doubt government officials are even involved in this BUSINESS deal The amount is so small and then they also have to SHARE it.

Op seems to have just fallen off the SOM TUM truck and was RESCUED by Thai scum.
Old 25-11-2013, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 20
conman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterconman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik889 View Post
Seriously boys!

If thai men had a legitimate business idea they surely would be able to be financed by other thai men.

I highly doubt government officials are even involved in this BUSINESS deal The amount is so small and then they also have to SHARE it.

Op seems to have just fallen off the SOM TUM truck and was RESCUED by Thai scum.
Hey stupid fella, don't act smart. If you don't know, just shut up.
Old 25-11-2013, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all
Re: Mochit Mai to Udon Thani Bus Timmings as off 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
haha, thou thailand have 77 province but certainly there is a chance u might know her . I still have other giks at Sakon Nakon, Roi-Et, Sisaket, Kalasin , Korat, Khon Kean . I always have soft spot for esan ladies, they are best gfe provider by far out of the four region in thailand in my view.

However, they are also the most cut-throat ladies for cutting man pockets.
Wah KNN so many Isaan sao sao still need me hand hold you?

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 25-11-2013, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 11
CPBoy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCPBoy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Doing a legitimate business in Thailand is pretty straight forward without any hidden costs. If you are pumping in a substantial sum then the Board Of Investments (BOI) can help you get started. You would also need to get a good business lawyer and an accountant from a reputable firm. Also no harm asking your local chamber of commerce, Singapore has one in Bangkok, for advice.

If starting small business i.e retail shop, restaurant etc. also no hassles. It's only when you want to do a business that involves girls and alcohol then things get a bit problematic. Many under table dealings with the police i.e. the local mafia and various government departments in order for your business to operate.

Thailand like everywhere has it's fair share of dodgy characters and scams. Becareful who you deal with especially those you meet on-line. If you need to keep on putting in money to grease the palms of officials and police then something is not right. This applies for any business big or small, legal or illegal.
Old 25-11-2013, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
jared100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi, just back from bkk.
long time nvr been there.

managed to meet up with one friend based there and he introduced me to some of his thai friends. as he is in event management, he knows a lot of models.
some of them were really... wow... super fair, tall type. i think 1 lvl above poisedon etc, probably like those you see in car show.

i a bit scared thought its ladyboy.. then my friend say these all for sale. can bring back.. usually rich thai tycoon will bao them like some type of trophy.
i say in bkk got so many options, and cheaper, why will people spend so much on such ladies. his reply was " somethimes, eat the same thing also boring, especially for rich tycoon "

indeed an eye opener for me. nvr seen so many hot models in my life.
bros keen to engage such models, can PM me. i got no $ to try lol
Old 25-11-2013, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jared100 View Post

i a bit scared thought its ladyboy..

Bro I'm interested!! But later ladyboy how? Got refund?
Old 25-11-2013, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Thanks for heads up, Bro Nookie2612.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
Hmm...Bro GSK...urs is not the first of such case and will not be the last.

I think your FIRST and BIGGEST mistake is tat u prob left the biz mainly to ur so called Thai Partners. So from then onwards, u are alrdy branded ROBERT. When u "entertain" was it mainly from your coffers?? Did your Thai partners help out??

Next can u speak thai or know the biz system here enuff to actually pump in tat kind of investment?? If u do not...did u at least get PROFESSIONAL HELP to do ur due dilligence?? As in Lawyers and Accountants that will take care of ur position (not those introduced by ur so call Thai partners).

I see 2 options for u now:

a. Cut loss as u said but try to recover as much as possible back from this. BUT do not leave the cut loss campaign to ur Thai counterparts alrdy...u need to be the one actively over looking this part now. U will need legal and accounting advise.

b. If u see that the biz is still worth the effort....engage some help to do due dilligence and INTERNAL audit now....and also ur legal (if they are competent) will know how to "push" these so called officials to pull thru wat they promised u in the first place. But again...u need to be more pro active and watch these from now.

Well, these are my thots....again...wat do I know...5555.......but from my regular dealings with Thai Officials....sometimes u just need to play hard ball and let them know they are not facing some newbie.

Good luck.

p.s: PM me if u need some contacts for Legal or Accounting.
Old 25-11-2013, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Bro I'm interested!! But later ladyboy how? Got refund?
i think can ask the manager, if ladyboy, they will tell you, unless the manager himself cueless LOL . my friend say some of the models meet thaksin before. he flew them to dubai .

i think it was surreal, like a scene out of matrix when i was at the club with so many hot girls, dancing and with all the booze and all. sillypore - shanghai dolly etc really cant fight man...
Old 25-11-2013, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
poporing123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
Hmm...Bro GSK...urs is not the first of such case and will not be the last.

I think your FIRST and BIGGEST mistake is tat u prob left the biz mainly to ur so called Thai Partners. So from then onwards, u are alrdy branded ROBERT. When u "entertain" was it mainly from your coffers?? Did your Thai partners help out??

Next can u speak thai or know the biz system here enuff to actually pump in tat kind of investment?? If u do not...did u at least get PROFESSIONAL HELP to do ur due dilligence?? As in Lawyers and Accountants that will take care of ur position (not those introduced by ur so call Thai partners).

I see 2 options for u now:

a. Cut loss as u said but try to recover as much as possible back from this. BUT do not leave the cut loss campaign to ur Thai counterparts alrdy...u need to be the one actively over looking this part now. U will need legal and accounting advise.

b. If u see that the biz is still worth the effort....engage some help to do due dilligence and INTERNAL audit now....and also ur legal (if they are competent) will know how to "push" these so called officials to pull thru wat they promised u in the first place. But again...u need to be more pro active and watch these from now.

Well, these are my thots....again...wat do I know...5555.......but from my regular dealings with Thai Officials....sometimes u just need to play hard ball and let them know they are not facing some newbie.

Good luck.

p.s: PM me if u need some contacts for Legal or Accounting.
Kontek you for syt can?
Old 25-11-2013, 09:15 PM
Samster

Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Quote:
many hot girls, dancing and with all the booze and all. sillypore - shanghai dolly etc really cant fight man...
Bro, so models can ao gan? How much? I believe some bros here would like to know also.
Old 25-11-2013, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Bro, so models can ao gan? How much? I believe some bros here would like to know also.

i think he said they charge thaksin 100,000bht/day when he flew one of them there few months back.. but that is thaksin.. if normal client, probably half price.. you know la, its a thai thing... u ask them the shirt how much in night mkt, always 50% bargain down. still 50,000 bht is a lot to a normal working class executive like me. i mean this is bkk lei.. 50,000 bht, i can dont know buy how many LDs in G club... but seriously, that type of standard i saw that night, i think only in motor show can see
Old 25-11-2013, 09:34 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i think can ask the manager, if ladyboy, they will tell you, unless the manager himself cueless LOL . my friend say some of the models meet thaksin before. he flew them to dubai .

i think it was surreal, like a scene out of matrix when i was at the club with so many hot girls, dancing and with all the booze and all. sillypore - shanghai dolly etc really cant fight man...
have sao sao this type , nom yai , toot yai,

Old 25-11-2013, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
have sao sao this type , nom yai , toot yai,

Old 25-11-2013, 09:40 PM
Samster

ya, i think its one lvl higher than this.
this type i heard from him can be tried at lower prices..... depends if the gal got supporter or not.. you know la, some rich thai tycoon's son, ah sia kia, spend $ like water. they support a lot of such models...

working class executive like me can only support at poisedon or buy a few LD at G club... this type out of my league, maybe if get bonus can book one to try.. once in a lifetime experience.
Old 25-11-2013, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
if normal client, probably half price.. you know la, its a thai thing... u ask them the shirt how much in night mkt, always 50% bargain down. still 50,000 bht is a lot to a normal working class executive like me. i mean this is bkk lei.. 50,000 bht, i can dont know buy how many LDs in G club... but seriously, that type of standard i saw that night, i think only in motor show can see
"Motor show" can see means not up yet. if someone like Due Arisara, then I can consider up. Pay 100k ฿ also I want.

50k฿ for ST or for LT? Or just accompany go party.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1