The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 23-12-2011, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Knowntender,

How's Pattaya nightlife? Your sweetie from Thermae is waiting for you!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 23-12-2011, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
kbhats deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Hi everybody,

the first thing that i want to do in this forum is to thank everybody .

Naemlo , ebiprawns , norice , yokosi , mike mike , soopafly , indianmagicoil and the others .

Took me lots of time to read almost all of it . and everything was worth the read. THANKS AGAIN .

Even i will share a little experience of bkk.

I am a young indian.

Was in bkk in october for the first time . stayed at le fenix ( soi 11 ) .
was there with one of my brother .

headed to pattaya for the initial two days . nothing great in pattaya .
No good looking thai girls .
went to a MP called RASPUTIN , good looking girls and prices from 2300 to 4500 baht.
later in the night went to some night club called MIXXX . picked up a UZBEK freelancer. damages 3000 baht LT , worth it .

came down to bkk, checked in at le fenix . checked out Q-bar in the night.
not so happening . maybe because we went there early . free entry though because of the le fenix key card . also at the BED supper club , but unfortunately didnt get a chance to go there.
Went to CM2 , entry 650 baht - 2 drinks . lots of russian/ middl eastern freelancers quoting 5000-8000 baht LT. hooked up with a nice thai girl 3000 baht LT , good looking .. but not a great job . Kept crying about a few things, so tipped her.
the next two nights went bar hopping . ambassador basement disc ( too crowded ) , shock 39 ( it wasnt that good too ) , bossy ( full of middle eastern FL , a few thai as well )
I had my brother with me , so i wasnt at full liberty.
and just because of him i ended up taking UZBEKISTAN girl on both the nights . damages 5000 baht LT ( one was worth , but the other was really bad ) .
MY brother was a lot into these middle eastern girls . he ended up taking middle eastern girls everyday . and finally i had to say to him , next time you better go to uzbekistan instead of coming to thailand .

sadly didnt get a chance to go to any MP , soi cowboy , any of the good night clubs with nice thai chicks , thermae , G CLUBS . I love Thai girls a lot. i am not into the middle eastern girls .

so finally i am coming to bkk again on the 2nd feb and this time i am alone .
so that i can do things my way.
i would love to catch up with you guys when i will be there.
Old 23-12-2011, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 15
Addictedtosex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAddictedtosex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAddictedtosex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

any bros going to bbk in jan'12?
Old 23-12-2011, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 14
cheonglah is one of the Best!cheonglah is one of the Best!cheonglah is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremyl118 View Post
I am just curious bros, I don't go Thailand often, but my friends says , the girls here are money minded and evil but some said the girls are very polite and kind, till now, I have no idea why she gave me her number for, sharing her fb, and even ask me to have dinner with her family(definately I freaked out la, since she ask me to pretend as her shop supplier ) ,I remember saying to her "why would you want to give me your number?it's not like you will answer" she say: I will and we can keep in touch and be friends, and why she wouldn't answer the call, she says : I don't answer calls when I am on period .
Good FR but aiya, saying Thai girls are evil is extreme and overreacting. Evil girls are those "black widows" who murder or chew you and spit you out
Here she did not answer your call , made you wait and then gave you 1 round but you paid for 2 sessions so that does not warrant calling her evil. If like that most humans are evil.
Firstly, when she gave you number, did you give her a missed call so she knows your number? Cos many people do not pick up calls from numbers they don't know cos there are wrong number or prank calls these days. Also she is busy woman as you yourself said so she not picking up your call is no big deal, mah. Since she is popular, she probably has 5 or more customers every day, so cannot expect her to remember everyone right?
Questioning her about not answering call makes you sound petty like a girl
Ta Poh Kia, don't take it to heart.
Secondly, why you book her 2 sessions when last call is around 11pm? Always high risk of you getting aeroplane when near to closing time. Maybe you are really smitten and just kena her kongtao.

Quote:
But come on, when some hot chick invites you out (a WL) , you would deny?
Yes except in your case, you are paying for her time 3600b per session.
Look at it this way, you go see your beautiful lawyer and she bill you 3600b per hour and it is late and she takes you out for dinner. Next day she bills you for the dinner time also, you take it as a date or professional/ business related?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
For you info, should you ask any lady in Thailand for their number, majority of them willing to give, so nothing new giving out numbers to unknown people. Majority of them carrying 2 hp or more.
Precisely. Question is whether she will answer, whether she still remember you and willing to go out with you. Many of them are just being polite.
Actually, sometimes if a hot babe asks you for your number, it may mean she is more interested than if she give you her number
Old 23-12-2011, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 13
rukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

I am just curious bros, I don't go Thailand often, but my friends says , the girls here are money minded and evil but some said the girls are very polite and kind, till now, I have no idea why she gave me her number for, sharing her fb, and even ask me to have dinner with her family(definately I freaked out la, since she ask me to pretend as her shop supplier ) ,I remember saying to her "why would you want to give me your number?it's not like you will answer" she say: I will and we can keep in touch and be friends, and why she wouldn't answer the call, she says : I don't answer calls when I am on period . Sorry about that... My overall FRS are as below, I hope samsters here could share their poseidon experience .

It has another meaning which goes " I don't answer calls when I am with my thai boyfriend."

Why would she be on the phone non stop while out with u having her period?
Old 23-12-2011, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbhats View Post
sadly didnt get a chance to go to any MP , soi cowboy , any of the good night clubs with nice thai chicks , thermae , G CLUBS . I love Thai girls a lot. i am not into the middle eastern girls.
Waaah....going to BKK without seeing Thai puyings is like going to Paris without seeing the Eiffel Tower You must DIE DIE and try next time
Old 23-12-2011, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Can change the soup to whiskey or brandy??? Royal Salute or Cordon Bleu will be good. Bacardi 151 and Louis 13 will be added bonus...
Fake one ok bo?

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 24-12-2011, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
Do you know how many supermodels get dumped by their rich boyfriends or sugar daddys? It is not because of their looks or goddess-like bodies. It is because these guys are tired of fxxking them

Can you imagine having shark fin soup and abalone everyday? You will be sick of it after a week or two.

Bottom line, FFF (find, fxxk and forget.)
QFT.

It's their hot looks n hot bodies which attract rich dudes in the first place.
After a while....looks gone or bodies gone....or the rich dudes get tired of bonking them....Dump lor.
Along will come another fresh young hot model/actress to play.....

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 24-12-2011, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
QFT.

It's their hot looks n hot bodies which attract rich dudes in the first place.
After a while....looks gone or bodies gone....or the rich dudes get tired of bonking them....Dump lor.
Along will come another fresh young hot model/actress to play.....

Believe that you guys got only half of the equation right and too innocent to know better.

The unspoken secret for the mistress/comcumbine/mai noi is the on-the-bed technique. Whatever it takes that 'sucks' the guys dry and keep begging for more. Kew jai mai ?
Old 24-12-2011, 10:21 AM
Samster

knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemike View Post
Bro Knowbntener,

Glad to know that you have landed LOS, sabai and sanook maak!
Merry xmas and happy new year to you

Hi Mikemike,

Season's Greetings to you too. On this Christams Eve, we need to relax and enjoy.

Hope that there will be chance for us to have some beer and watch footy game together. Nowadays I am too old to play the game anymore.

Knowntender
Old 24-12-2011, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Knowntender,

How's Pattaya nightlife? Your sweetie from Thermae is waiting for you!

Hi Norice,

At Christmas time, listen to Christmas songs and carols rather than those damn "Wonder Girl", school boy ... da da da stuff.

I don't have too many chance to come to here due to long travel. So I of course sanuk to the max and rarely hold back.

Choi Dee krup

Knowntender
Old 24-12-2011, 10:58 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
xekt03 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
I hear you bro,
You know it's like fking a superhot superstar
Just wait til you see the wl without her makeup. The initial puppy love will still allow you to "bear" with it and she's relegated from superstar to just a star. Then give it a couple more days and the star becomes a burnt up piece of black rock that Thai people call ขี้

Welcome to Thailand
Old 24-12-2011, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
chezeburger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to Huay Kwuang yesterday to jalan jalan. From the Indian Shrine to Noi Seafood ,the street was filled with many many many Sg guys. =D

A Merry Christmas to all!
Old 24-12-2011, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Knowntender,

Your girl from Thermae told me, "you were moaning and grunting louder than her!" You must had a great time with her even though she was only 16 years old!

Let's go to Nataree with the boys on December 26, #150 is very horny and waiting for you!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 24-12-2011, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Knowntender,

Your girl from Thermae told me, "you were moaning and grunting louder than her!" You must had a great time with her even though she was only 16 years old!

Let's go to Nataree with the boys on December 26, #150 is very horny and waiting for you!

Hi Norice,

You have email.

I have my own sex goddess waiting in BKK on Christmas Day. If I were the guy being 'suck dry', I am not sure if I can participate for the big party you have arranged in Nataree the next day. Being a by-stander OK mai ?

Knowntender
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1