The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 20-10-2012, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 19
cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
Bro, Y? U worry about the setting, u should worry about if there r enough SYT for u to up anot...
The place is too big and difficult to have a good view of the girls. Most SYT butterfly into private rooms... Girls can only speak very minimum English. If u know nuts abt pasa Thai, I don't recommend pple gg there...
Old 20-10-2012, 02:04 PM
Samster

cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future

But if u like watching shows, SM, pole dancing... Etc can go there have a look. Every certain intervals there will be gals performing.
Old 20-10-2012, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 15
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Ok, oic... My Tai Kor N..... Bring me newbies there once, as there is a timing to catch to look at the Sao Sao, not too bad I ok with that as I have not been to soi cowboy n nana so cannot compared, as I'm BKK newbies...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler07 View Post
The place is too big and difficult to have a good view of the girls. Most SYT butterfly into private rooms... Girls can only speak very minimum English. If u know nuts abt pasa Thai, I don't recommend pple gg there...
Quote:
But if u like watching shows, SM, pole dancing... Etc can go there have a look. Every certain intervals there will be gals performing.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 21-10-2012, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Yorktuda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros in BKK wanna meet up to chiong agogo bars? feel kinda sian chionging alone. do pm me thanks
Old 21-10-2012, 02:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just back to BKK after a long time. Looked thru the posts and am so eager to start my adventures in BKK. But then, i suppose cheonging will be better with bros, so since i am gonna be stationed here for some time, I am planning to check out some places and JIO any bros coming to BKK for some fun...so stay tuned!
Old 21-10-2012, 05:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by skunkpilot View Post
My relationship fail due to bad communication...
You consider a prostitute as your girlfriend. She fucks for money and you have money to fuck. You met her at a whorehouse and she knows you fuck around. She is thousands of kilometers away. You see each other maybe 3 times a year. Different culture, race, upbringing and environment.

Taking the high road and making excuses for your own selfish satisfaction taking responsibility for your own actions. What a load of bull and why such money-for-sex-relationships will never last.

ou should also get over your SPG likes farang coz of bigger dick mentality. Like a typical Sillypore whiner who blames everyone for their pathetic state but lack self reflection.

Caveat emptor - this is the internet. I can be anyone and everyone!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 21-10-2012, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
As mentioned many times, "local AGG".... so u should expect the place frequent mostly by Thais and once in awhile foreigners. Since mostly Thai men, these gers dun bother to learn English. BTW guess u went to TED, other local joints dun have private room.

Frankly, to all cheongsters, if u like to sit, drink and talk heart with a ger then G-club is the place. Most gers are willing to sit down with u for as long as u want to talk, even the topic is boring, she will pretend it is amazing and interesting.

AGG gers in Nana or Cowboy will only talk about barfine and LD. Try not buying any LD, the ger will disappear within seconds. Even if u buy 1 LD, after a min if u dun pop the question of ST, the ger will give excuse to get away. To them, time is money, being seem as no customer, will give her more chance of getting another carrot, another LD and maybe a ST.

Local AGG is good when u feel like having drinks and molest the ger. End of the night, if u feel like bonking, u can bring the ger back.

From the above, know what u want, then head towards the joint. U will not be disappointed at the end of the night.

Quote:
Ok, oic... My Tai Kor N..... Bring me newbies there once, as there is a timing to catch to look at the Sao Sao, not too bad I ok with that as I have not been to soi cowboy n nana so cannot compared, as I'm BKK newbies...
U a bit weird thinking... just love Chiang Mai and Phuket.

Last edited by naemlo; 21-10-2012 at 01:44 PM.
Old 21-10-2012, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post

Local AGG is good when u feel like having drinks and molest the ger. End of the night, if u feel like bonking, u can bring the ger back.

From the above, know what u want, then head towards the joint. U will not be disappointed at the end of the night.

My friend brought me to the joint for eye-opener experience of local joint. We got a few girls to sit with us. I friend was enjoying as he is fluent with pasa Thai. I just drink and rub rub with the girls and watching the shows. Not all girls can be brought out in TED, only those wearing bikinis. Anyway a cheap experience worth a try. I heard there is another joint called rainbow which is happening. Any FRs abt rainbow at SK?
Old 21-10-2012, 02:07 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Any FRs abt rainbow at SK?
Wearing bikinis are so called dancers. Those in normal clothing, mostly FL, they will go there when they need money.
Ask the mms or pps to recommend if u want to bring out. I can say most wearing normal clothing will go out while bikinis, depending whether they need extra cash.

Rainbow another local joint same as TED.... Angkrit nid noy.
Old 21-10-2012, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
If we can link up. I will bring u ard in BKK.
Old 21-10-2012, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 14
fishhead is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfishhead is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfishhead is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfishhead is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bangkok... Seem like a good place to cheong aaa...
Old 21-10-2012, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 15
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Wa, Tai Kor, u like that said me I that night I m ok when we go there just budget lioa, so no fire, I love Phuket because izzt the first place I cheong LOS, as Chiangmai is the after boring of Phuket than I change, Bangkok just too many I cannot handle so I dun like to go there as money not enough, as bonking is not the first thing in my travel ... I heartbreak u like that said me... 😭 N ur timing always not right when I go there, as I ok with LSB concept... Nw u change ground again I how to catch up????

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post

U a bit weird thinking... just love Chiang Mai and Phuket.
Ok thanks, then u will be my tour guide in bkk, I m going to finished my trip soon, time to go back n take shit put on the wall, anything u PM, as Dec I will be in the north... But not sure how many day...

Quote:
If we can link up. I will bring u ard in BKK.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 21-10-2012, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quote:

Ok thanks, then u will be my tour guide in bkk, I m going to finished my trip soon, time to go back n take shit put on the wall, anything u PM, as Dec I will be in the north... But not sure how many day...
Mai diam diam North... should consider other city.
Old 21-10-2012, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 18
Cookiee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCookiee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Will be flying to bkk on wed to sat , staying at rachatda area, any kakis ? Would like to visit thermae , any kind soul can pass me the address ? Been to sc , would like to try nana oso.
Old 21-10-2012, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookiee View Post
Will be flying to bkk on wed to sat , staying at rachatda area, any kakis ? Would like to visit thermae , any kind soul can pass me the address ? Been to sc , would like to try nana oso.
Sukhum 15.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1