The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-03-2017, 05:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 14
giantstick is a glorious beacon of lightgiantstick is a glorious beacon of lightgiantstick is a glorious beacon of lightgiantstick is a glorious beacon of lightgiantstick is a glorious beacon of light
chance upon this spa....

My "virgin" post

I was walking at this area (the place where you apply for flats - think!) and suddenly got the urge to go for a massage. Went in to a random spa (clean one), full house, so walked away to look for another.

Suddenly one caught my sight. Walk up to the spa. A milf come and greet me. Showed me to a room, at that point of time, only that milf left, so no choice, didnt tried a milf before, so was thinking, why not try once.

Place is clean, too bad no attached bathroom. so i didnt bathe first. asked the ML is there any disposable for me to change. she say up to me whether want to wear my own or dun wear. of cos dun wear la!! haha!

Massage wise, she is good, very hard massage but i cannot tahan due to my injury on my leg. so she just surface rub on my legs. the shoulders and back was good, hard enough to untie those stubborn knots. after massage for about 30 minutes, she starts to use her fingers to arouse my entire back, and slip up and down the butt crack. shiokness to the max.

Then she ask me to turn over, massage my tummy, and she arouse my chest, standing above my head, and the breast keep bouncing on my face....

Then she popped the GQ, standard market rate. I choose HJ @ $50. Allow autoroam but cannot kiss. the HJ is good, not those mechanical type of HJ, but she really knows how to work your stress away and shoot your load out.

After the "action", she showed me to the shower area at the back, not so bad la i think, bathe liao then go off le

Entrance: $50/hour
HJ: $50
BM: $80 (she quoted when i asked)
Massage: 8/10
Look: 5/10 (sorry guys, im not into milf to begin with)
Cup: B+/C (a bit sag)
RTM: Depends on how badly i want if i happens to be in that area, heard from the ML she got another 2 colleagues who happens to be out for dinner, maybe rtm to try them

I want to protect this place, and will only reply your PM or request if you meet one of the following:

1) exchange with a spa with special at yis**n area (cos near my place - not semb***ng road hor)

2) bros who had share with me contact before

3) bros with at least 50 points

i only entertain PM as i might lose track who i already sent.
Up my points if you like my post.
thank you

Last edited by giantstick; 15-03-2017 at 01:56 PM.
Old 15-03-2017, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 10
Healman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHealman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: chance upon this spa....

Can share the location? Thanks.
Old 15-03-2017, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 11
assrimmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterassrimmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro can share location and ctc? Thanks
Old 15-03-2017, 02:29 PM
Samster

giantstick is a glorious beacon of lightgiantstick is a glorious beacon of lightgiantstick is a glorious beacon of lightgiantstick is a glorious beacon of lightgiantstick is a glorious beacon of light

I try to reply as many as possible. Hopefully i didnt missed out. Bros, remember to up my points if u like my FR.

Thanks
Old 15-03-2017, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 11
assrimmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterassrimmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by giantstick View Post
I try to reply as many as possible. Hopefully i didnt missed out. Bros, remember to up my points if u like my FR.

Thanks
Thanks bro. Upped you already.
Old 15-03-2017, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by assrimmer View Post
Thanks bro. Upped you already.
Thanks bro!
Old 17-03-2017, 02:49 PM
Samster

Due to some bros who didnt honour their words, i wun be sharing this gems unless you have real stuff to show me. Damn disappointed.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1