The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

Old 12-10-2016, 10:35 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 15
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Members,

My Thai friends told me there are several factions that are pissed off with Thai Government and this month is anniversary of Thammasat massacre! Therefore, bomb explosions in the tourist areas could be inevitable in Bangkok during month of October and November! So be very careful, keep your eyes and ears open for unusual occurrence!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 13-10-2016, 02:28 AM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 541 / Power: 14
snakehead is a glorious beacon of lightsnakehead is a glorious beacon of lightsnakehead is a glorious beacon of lightsnakehead is a glorious beacon of lightsnakehead is a glorious beacon of lightsnakehead is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
I am hearing rumours there will be 21 days of mourning when the King goes. Anyone can confirm ?
There are several versions coming out from the various agencies....... and the Thai government has to intervene and tell the nation to believe only the version that is posted on the website of the Department of Government Information.

However my contacts in the Thai military tell me that certain units are oredi having daily rehearsals and drills for the actual event..... and it looks like the coronation of the crown prince will take place immediately after the funeral.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 13-10-2016, 02:30 AM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 579 / Power: 2
TonyCheong2 is a name known to allTonyCheong2 is a name known to allTonyCheong2 is a name known to allTonyCheong2 is a name known to allTonyCheong2 is a name known to allTonyCheong2 is a name known to all

Members,

My Thai friends told me that although there are several factions that are pissed off with Thai Government and this month is anniversary of Thammasat massacre but be aware of lese majeste laws! Therefore, ladyboys with fake frontal "bombs" exploding in the tourist areas could be inevitable in Bangkok during month of October and November! So be very careful, keep your eyes and ears open, zippers closed for unusual occurrence!

Huizhou / Danshui
Events in CP 2 / Dongguan
Zhuhai
Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK 2
Old 13-10-2016, 02:33 AM
Samster
Chat

TonyCheong2 is a name known to allTonyCheong2 is a name known to allTonyCheong2 is a name known to allTonyCheong2 is a name known to allTonyCheong2 is a name known to allTonyCheong2 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
There are several versions coming out from the various agencies....... and the Thai government has to intervene and tell the nation to believe only the version that is posted on the website of the Department of Government Information.

However my contacts in the Thai military tell me that certain units are oredi having daily rehearsals and drills for the actual event..... and it looks like the coronation of the crown prince will take place immediately after the funeral.
555 clown prince wait for this chance until neck long long liao!

Huizhou / Danshui
Zhuhai
Old 13-10-2016, 06:32 AM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 1112 / Power: 9
lost99 has much to be proud oflost99 has much to be proud oflost99 has much to be proud oflost99 has much to be proud oflost99 has much to be proud oflost99 has much to be proud oflost99 has much to be proud oflost99 has much to be proud oflost99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
555 clown prince wait for this chance until neck long long liao!
Hear he lives in Germany and do not his native Thailand? What kind of leader is this? Cannot respect a leader who do not want to live in the country he leads.

Wonder who military will serve after he takes control. Wonder how people will react and if more riots.... may be lots of chaos and de-stabilisation in the coming months.... and i olredi book my tickets for early next year

WARNING!!!!
DaSmooth (a.k.a Smoothy)
is an elderly American Troll/OKT who lies and provides misleading advice [click here for proof]

*pts exchange welcome, current queue:
Nixjrr, manu_no7, wittyman, reading, xqueen, lonebonker,
Old 13-10-2016, 11:14 AM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 15
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Advice to all members:

Let's stop mentioning Thai Monarchy, since this forum might get into trouble!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 13-10-2016, 12:13 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 1328 / Power: 9
hayhay has much to be proud ofhayhay has much to be proud ofhayhay has much to be proud ofhayhay has much to be proud ofhayhay has much to be proud ofhayhay has much to be proud ofhayhay has much to be proud ofhayhay has much to be proud ofhayhay has much to be proud ofhayhay has much to be proud of

Counting down, tomorrow going bkk, don't know where to go, cause new to me? Maybe stay hotel drink beer
Old 13-10-2016, 01:06 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 16
chameleon589 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychameleon589 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Counting down, tomorrow going bkk, don't know where to go, cause new to me? Maybe stay hotel drink beer
Go to the MPs along Ratchadaprisek Rd. by MRT.
Get a BKK map from the airport or hotel counter to survey your destinations.

Have fun.Chok Dee !
Old 13-10-2016, 05:09 PM
Samster
Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Hear he lives in Germany and do not his native Thailand? What kind of leader is this? Cannot respect a leader who do not want to live in the country he leads.

Wonder who military will serve after he takes control. Wonder how people will react and if more riots.... may be lots of chaos and de-stabilisation in the coming months.... and i olredi book my tickets for early next year
Yes no idea why he's staying overseas.

I expect some destabilisation when the new era ushers in.
Weak Baht is good for exports and tourism but bad for Thai people in general.

Huizhou / Danshui
Zhuhai
Old 13-10-2016, 07:09 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 5
1KnightinBKK is a living Saint! - you won't find better1KnightinBKK is a living Saint! - you won't find better1KnightinBKK is a living Saint! - you won't find better1KnightinBKK is a living Saint! - you won't find better1KnightinBKK is a living Saint! - you won't find better

heard there's going to be big announcement 7pm tonight local time.. several international news station posted unconfirmed news and had to remove it pending official government announcement..
Old 13-10-2016, 08:28 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 16
chameleon589 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychameleon589 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

The Thai King has just passed away and he was 88 years old.
RIP Your Majesty.

Some friends have already postponed their trip to BKK.
How many days of mourning required for the Thai King ?
Khop Khun Karp !
Old 13-10-2016, 08:32 PM
Samster
Chat

Wow RIP to the legend.

Huizhou / Danshui
Zhuhai
Old 13-10-2016, 08:44 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 8
Ninja_Assassin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNinja_Assassin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNinja_Assassin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNinja_Assassin is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Wow RIP to the legend.
He is indeed a legend.... belonging to the rare breed of rulers in history who kill their own father to usurp the throne. Maybe his intention was good as he had done many good things for Thailand and its people but I can never accept or respect anyone that ill treat his own parents.... even worse still is to kill in this case.
Old 13-10-2016, 09:12 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 6
cataramp is a glorious beacon of lightcataramp is a glorious beacon of lightcataramp is a glorious beacon of lightcataramp is a glorious beacon of lightcataramp is a glorious beacon of light

Just touched down in BKK to receive this news
Old 13-10-2016, 09:13 PM
Samster (Premium)
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 10
drbeejay is one of the Best!drbeejay is one of the Best!drbeejay is one of the Best!drbeejay is one of the Best!

Did I hear wrongly? Period of mourning one year?