The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old 05-08-2016, 02:25 AM
Samster (A)
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 735 / Power: 5
SongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up ★Anqi★ 按摩推油踩背高手 ★ 36D Jap B2B Massage STEP BACK ★ Authentic Massage/BM/HDLY/JG/2HJ ★

强力推荐!Water Bed With Nuru Gel Service 水床加努鲁按摩凝胶服务!
BODY TO BODY, BOOBS TO BOOBS MASSAGE WITH NURU GEL!

★ Anqi had many years of massage and step back experience, she had a pair of 36D Boobs every man will die for.
Recommend for those who really enjoy PURE HARD MASSAGE & Step back + Happy Ending. ★

Name: Anqi
Look: 7.5 [Japanese Look]
Ht/Wt: 163cm/ 48kg [Deadly Curve]
Boobs: 36'D' [Natural]

Please Call Or Text Anqi @ 9466 4677

Whole Body Massage 全身按摩: YES!
[HARD Massage, TRULY Authentic ★★★★★]

[按摩筋络和穴位能让血液循环,促进睡眠,帮助消化,消除疲劳。 使精神和身体肌肉得到完美的放松]
[促使根源得到适当的血液循环-增加性感觉

Water Bed With Nuru Gel Service 水床加努鲁按摩凝胶服务 :
[Body to body boobs massage with Nuru gel on water bed! MUST TRY!★★★★★]

Step back 踩背: YES!
[PRO! ABLE TO CURE ALL YOUR BODY ACHE! U NEVER KNOW WHAT IS BEAT TILL U TRY HER★★★★★]

Juagen 抓根: YES!
[Not those pro type but can feel the effect]

HDLY 海底捞月: YES!
[Very sensually done ★★★★★]

Autoroam 触摸全身: YES!
[World wide roaming]

Boobs Massage 性感胸推: YES!
[Front & Back, the caresses coupled with catbath★★★★★]

HandJob 打飞机: YES!
[Her Magic Hand will make u shoot in no time and her sexy moan her liao buay tahan]

Gfe 女朋友感: 9.5/10
[Not A Time watcher, SUPERB GF feel]

Room 环境:
[Big & Nice Cosy Room with Toilet Attach]

Damage: $100/ 60min Authentic Massage
踩背STEP BACK+HDLY+JG+2xHJ
[INCLUDE RM]

OR
$160/ 90min Authentic Massage
Erotic Boobs Massage性感胸推
抓根JG+踩背Step back+HDLY+2XHJ+
Water Bed With Nuru Gel Service 水床加努鲁按摩凝胶服务
[INCLUDE ROOM]

DON'T: RAW/ANAL/COF/CIM/FJ/HOUSECALL
Others Service Pls Neg With her Directly

Please Call Or Text Anqi @ 9466 4677

Anqi ONLY serve Chinese Bros, sorry to other race.

Last edited by SongDa; 23-12-2016 at 03:44 AM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 05-08-2016, 02:26 AM
Samster (A)
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 4
SgLonelyGuy is a glorious beacon of lightSgLonelyGuy is a glorious beacon of lightSgLonelyGuy is a glorious beacon of lightSgLonelyGuy is a glorious beacon of lightSgLonelyGuy is a glorious beacon of light
Lightbulb Re: ★Anqi★ 按摩推油踩背高手 ★ 36D Jap B2B Massage STEP BACK ★ Authentic Massage/BM/HDLY/JG/2H

Previous Massage Report For An Qi

Quote:
Originally Posted by emkcufslp
Just had a session with herLook 9/10 prettyMassage 7.5/10 use her foot and hands..Bf 11/10 best breast fuck I haveVery friendly and chattyGFT 8Rtf definitely yesShe is my massage gem now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsun1234
Had a good session with her,Excellent massage...A nice lady with good attitude and good service...Give me a good massage and hj..Will be return to massage soon,if got time...
Quote:
Originally Posted by m00tix
Had a nice session with Angel.MOSHA Rubbing and scrub on mine whole body ....Followed by a shower. Nice thing is that she will shower you clean clean and give you a good bath scrub that make you feel so refresh !!!!Then lie back down on the bed for a good and hard massage.Massage is excellent.. You can request for soft or hard.The massage was so relaxing till a point that you will fall asleep even though you have a good nice bath... It really a great relaxing and shiok !!!!!!After the massage, I was on my fours... She will apply massage oils to your 2IC and stroke it softly and slowly from behind she really give a great HDLY compare to XX which i tried previously .That was so fun and kinky. After flipping over, she proceed with a HJ.The thing is, she doesn't just rush the HJ. She softly caress your 2IC and she'll lick your nipples and give a soft short SWEET CATBATH !!!!!I really wished that I could hold it longer but it finally exploded all over her 2 HUGE MELON !!!!!StatsLooks: 7.3/10 ( sweet and cheerful lady)Massage: 9/10 ( quite a nice and shiok she does stepping and hand pressing )Service: 11/10 ( her service and attitude was really a great tip top GEM not to miss ..... Is worth waiting and get a slot for her session [ I think those bro who had try her will know what i mean ] ) HJ/JG: 9.5/10 [ it was great and shiok and really help mine 2IC blood circualte more smoothly and strongly ]It was worth every cent to have a great relaxing session with her .Will be RTM again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]
Just had a nice session with her. Professional massage skills. Definitely not a time watcher. Was late for almost 45mins. Had an amazing chat with her. One of the better masseur in the market.Looks: 8/10Body: 8/10 Boobs: 9/10Massage: 9/10HJ: 9/10Attitude: 10/10
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZan
Anqi is abit hard to book, been trying for a few days before i could get a slot so if you are thinking of getting her last minute.. well you can still try but chances are really damn slim.Location wise.. not very convenient IMHO but it is definitely secluded. in fact, when you are in the area you'd ask why the slum and you look around the massage room, you will want to touch your forehead and shake your head with despair. Angel doesn't look like the blurry imagery TS provided, maybe thats because i was her first customer and she didn't have the time to wear some make up..? but that killer body definitely belongs to her. her accent is different from other middle kingdom ML you tried; that don't really matter anyway. When you are up that operating table(a.k.a massage bed) on all fours, you instantly forget all that shit and instantly transformed to an injured puppy getting the best possible treatment (a.k.a pleasure) from the best vet (a.k.a masseuse with magic hands) ever. probably the best 2xHJ provider around.RTM? definitely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lixiao17
Had visited Angel week ago, very good attitude, look good (at a certain angle look like 洪乙心) nice figure and nice boobs. She provides hard massage and foot stepping massage on the back. Overall worth the visit and please store enough bullets before your visit or else she will HJ you until 精尽人亡, 哈哈哈! RTM: Yeshhhh
Quote:
Had visited Angel week ago, very good attitude, look good (at a certain angle look like 洪乙心) nice figure and nice boobs. She provides hard massage and foot stepping massage on the back. Overall worth the visit and please store enough bullets before your visit or else she will HJ you until 精尽人亡, 哈哈哈! RTM: Yeshhhh
Quote:
I wanna complain!I was expecting a good back massage with a simple happy ending. Angel massaged me a short while, then almost all orifice of my body was violated by either her fingers or her tongue. She brought me very close to the brim. Then she pulled back, repeatedly teasing me. Angel was giving me the sinister opened mouth cfm smile that seems like she got me under her thumb...or rather fingers that keeps going to places it wasn't meant to. I have to keep a look out where her other hand roams. Wait! I was supposed to be the one doing the auto roaming. She took this privilege for herself! See? How can don't complain one.As she continued her attack on me, She made me squirm on her massage bed til I was hugging her so tightly. I was being tortured while she never cease her smile and intermittent naughty giggles. My body was wet with a mixture of my sweat, oil and her saliva, yet I felt so thirsty from all the mouth-wide-opened treatment that was raining down on me. So wet on the outside, but dry inside. See? How can don't complain one.Never have I felt so out of control. She was totally manipulating the pace of my orgasm til I begged her to release me. I couldn't really feel how much was liberated cause Angel never stop stoking me. I was wondering when she'll stop so I wanted to peep down but before i could, she leaned onto me and stuck her tongue into my mouth again. All these while her handjob never cease! From small to big, big to small then now small to big again. I was getting a "by eRection".But with that little sense left in me I told Angel, "没理由嘛,我累了来按摩。怎么搞的更累??!" she laughed. "是咯,没理由的吗?" with that cute fujian accent. "我看到你这么high,弄到我也high". So she flipped me around and finally begin her foot massage. It's already half hour passed now then start. See? How can don't complain one.Foot massage wasn't new to me...when i was think bout someone massaging my feet. Now the other way is my first time. It feels good and I really like it when she do the slide down the sides. The only gripe is that nothing much can do to my neck. I was slowly recovering my energy. But Bro, I was wrong. Saga not yet over hor. More action in the bathroom. See? How can don't complain one.After all the action & dust settled down, when I was leaving, I gave her a light kiss on her lips. Suddenly, like her reserve battery kicked in, she grabbed my head and frenched me widely, running her hands thru my hair. Damn, my nicely styled hair got messed up. See? How can don't complain one.Rtm? Hell yeah. Cause i'll be more prepared next time. I don't believe she can violate me again!
Quote:
Originally Posted by desparate99
Have a few sessions with Angel..Must say that she is really a gem..very friendly, accomodating and service oriented. Her massage skills are also good (definitely not the piano type) The new place is nice and cosy, though it's a bit difficult to locate..Highly recommended for bros who enjoy massage with some exciting specials
Quote:
Originally Posted by pkb12 View Post
One word for her service 'shoik ' .
Made appointment with her and repond was fast. Went down to the meeting place, within walking distance from mrt. When i reached she greeted me and bring me to her room, clean and quite place. As soon as i lie down on the massage bed with birthday suite, she started with her first HJ. Tat was supper good, i am half death man, ask me to lie my face downward and started her massage on my back. Her massage is really good, not tat kind of piano type. Then she ask me whether i want sand scrub, once i agreed to she started of with at the back, a little bit warm, but very sansational, she did alot of stunt at the ass crack and tigh joint there and her BBM is crazy, she did until my dd which had fallen from the earlier attack had come to life again. Then asked me turnover and carry on her sand thing. Wow that is amazing, while rubbing with her two huge mountain on my chest then she started off with her sencond HJ. Tat's a cool experience !!! Asked me to go to bath room, which is attached to her bedroom, and she helped me with shower. After put back on my clothes, paid her and come out like a happy man!
Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
Honest FR for Anqi. I think most who have visited her before will like her service. Her HJ is certainly very enjoyable. Friendly girl also.
I might RTM as her HJ and HDLY is really shiok.
Quote:
Originally Posted by datamini View Post
Given her popularity actually no need to write but I am free now.
Visited anqi for a few years, been to every of her workplace. There's no one better when it comes to attitude and strong effective massage. Since I have been her regular customer for so long, she has also upped the game due to better chemistry.
For newbies, she's definitely worth your money.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanshot View Post
I have been visiting anqi for a long long time. I would say she is 1 of the best i have visited so far. i will not be providing rating and instead the few reasons below that makes her the best:
1) nice and chatty ( you can talk to her about anything)
2) Tries her best to accomodate with your request (unless it is services she don provide)
3) not a time watcher
4) provides excellent services in terms of massages and you know what

will definitely continue to visit her.

Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 05-08-2016, 02:28 AM
Samster (A)
Chat

SongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to behold
Lightbulb Re: ★Anqi★ 按摩推油踩背高手 ★ 36D Jap B2B Massage STEP BACK ★ Authentic Massage/BM/HDLY/JG/2H

More Reports For Anqi

Quote:
Originally Posted by hongtao
First time make appointment with her. Massage skill is excellent! However, she don't really look late 20s to me and don't look like Apple Hong at all.Highly recommended for massage lover though.Looks: 6/10Massage skill: 10/10HJ: 11/10 (Damn solid and good! HDLY is irresistible)Boobs: 7/10 Service:8/10
Quote:
Originally Posted by jinxz89
Tried her service last week.massage was good with alot of strength and stepping on back.hdly was out of the world( she said I was shaking haha)Rtm: definitely!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by toenailbroken
Just had a session.Looks: 7/10Body: 7/10Massage: 8/10HJ: 7/10Friendly and chatty.Those who like massage should have a go.
Quote:
Originally Posted by geeky
Had a session yesterday evening. I would say the location is discreet and room is nice and clean.Looks: 7.5 (milf look)Body: 8 (well maintained)Massage: 9.5HJ: 10/10She has a good service attitude and willing to go extra mile. Friendly too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spud_Boy
Just had a session in the evening... seems lots of bros visit, so finally managed to get a slot after so many previous times...anyway, here's a quick MR.. Looks:6.5/10 (she looks more of a milf.. but well-maintained & pleasant)Ambience: 7/10 (clean & relaxing... would have scored higher but had to find parking..)Massage:9/10 (very good.. this is her strong point)HJ: 7/10GFE: 7/10 (Friendly & all.. offered water before & after massage..)RTM: Yup, definitely for a good massage with the little extra...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdad
Just had a session yesterday. Reply to my sms booking was fast...5 minutes.Here's a quick MR.. Looks:7/10 (late 20's or early 30's, well maintained and pleasant)Ambience: 7/10 (clean & relaxing... recommend to park at the market CP and walk over to the location.)Massage:8/10 (very good.. strong hands)HJ: 7/10BJ: NoRoaming: YesFinger rubbing on pussy: Allowed (Finger penetrate not allowed)GFE: 7/10 (Friendly and chatty)RTM: Yup but will try others for comparison first.Good service attitude.
Quote:
Originally Posted by freakzilla
Tried Angel out this week. I booked early so I got a slot. Her place is discreet and very very well kept. Very nicely decorated and the ambiance is awesome. Anyway her massage skills are average but her foot stepping massage is great. Now comes to her HJ, HDLY skills. 4 words: OUT OF THIS WORLD! Really damn good! And her boobs are really nice and big too. I wouldn't say she's a beauty but she looks really pleasant. Anyway, even if you book the 1 hr slot, she will do as many HJ as you wish.Overall it's worth every single cent paid and definitely worth a visit. Best service I've ever gotten!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HonestReview
I opted for a 100 minute massage and this is my review for angel:Location: Discreet place in central Singapore. Not too sure about parking but her location is a 5 to 10 minutes walk from the nearest MRT. But first-timers may find it a little difficult to find. (8/10)First impression: Dolled up pretty nicely with a cleavage bearing dress. She looked like she was in her late twenties. She was cheerful and offered me a drink when she noticed that I was sweating. (8.5/10)Ambience: Her room was lit with a warm yellow light with contemporary piano music in the background. It measures better to other masseurs who turn off the lights completely. The television (was there any? Kinda forgot) was switched off for the entire duration. I loved the fact that she kept her handphone silent throughout the massage session! (Though it may be because I was her last client for the night) (9/10)HDLY: After a short bath Angel tackled my little brother head on. Her hands slid back and forth on my butt crack and simultaneously stroke me from behind. She also gave me a mini “ar” when she teased my anus with her fingers! It was a pity that I was a tad too sensitive for her AR and I had to suppress the ticklish feeling. (7.5/10) Massage: She delivered a solid leg massage. It loosened the knots in my back muscles. Her massage was also thorough, covering every single part of my body except my fingers and feet. Her head massage was passable, possibly because I spent most of that time talking to her. Note that she only offers head massage in the 100 minutes package due to time constraints. (8.5/10)HJ: Hmmmm…heavenly! I highly recommend the BM as it includes front body massage. Her moans were more authentic than most girls (Personal opinion) and pleasing to the ears. When I was about to climax, she hugged me tightly and blew warm air into my neck! WOW! It felt really warm and personal to me ☺ Throughout my massage she milked me 3 times including two back-to-back handjobs. Her techniques (Double hand, backhand, etc.) and skillful touches to my entire body (tummy, ears, nipples, etc) made this otherwise impossible achievement possible. (9/10)Catbath: Unlike most girls that concentrate on the nipples, Angel kissed my back, arms and even licked my ears. Highly reccomended for bros looking for an authentic catbath (9/10) Mosha bath: Angel was through with the mosha bath- She made sure that there was no oil left. But more importantly I felt pampered. (8/10)GFE: I enjoyed my chat with Angel even though my Chinese was really bad. She displayed a level of maturity in my conversations with her and we clicked really well ☺ (8.5/10)Bad points: Angel is really difficult to contact. She didn’t reply my text for an entire day! I almost gave up on her after calling AND texting her twice. Luckily she replied my text in time. RTM: Superior HJ, massage technique, Catbath, ambience= YES!
Quote:
Originally Posted by qualityfr7
Angel is uber friendly and has a really nice place.Though I'm new.. here's my honest feedback.. took the 100 min packageLooks:7.5/10 (v pleasant looking, attractive)Ambience: 8/10 (clean with good music)Massage:8/10 (very good.. strong hands.. you can tell her if its too hard!)HJ/HDLY: 8/10Roaming: Yes (Nice sized knockers)GFE: 8/10 (v friendly)RTM: Yes most definitelyRemarks: Given that its my first massage experience, she has set v high standards! Hope future experiences will be same if not better
Quote:
Originally Posted by deszack
FR on AngelI had Angel about few weeks back. Her looks were pleasant but she has a nice figure with an awesome set of boobs. She's pretty chatty, so don't be afraid your session will be boring.She started off by giving me a HJ to fire off my first round. Pretty SOP. Then she gave me a massage to replenish and relax before another round. Her massage is good, not the piano type, but with forces at the right places. Massage lovers take note. After that, she performed HDLY (I had better ones) before propping me to kneel for another HJ round. The best thing about her is after you fired off, she still continues to HJ you till you are spent. Heavenly and very intense. Next was another massage before she gave me a BF. This is my first BF and final round, the experience is very shiok, esp when you can feel the softness of her breasts rubbing against your shaft.All in all, I would rate the whole session very positively. Will RTF again when vit M allows.
Quote:
Originally Posted by icyblue
Had a session With angelFinally book her. Due to the overwhelming response was really expecting a pretty lady. When the door was open please see my ratingAge: Probably early 30sBreast: Good grabLooks: 7-7.5/10 (consider okay have the feel of the actress only not really look alike)Service: 9/10 can say quite excellentHJ: 2x (Normally after first time you wont feel like having the massage and all so i think next time i will just op for 1 hj)Autoroam: Can massage topless and autoroam anywhereMassage: 7/10(Consider okay only)
Quote:
Just had a session in the evening... seems lots of bros visit, so finally managed to get a slot after so many previous times...anyway, here's a quick MR.. Looks:6.5/10 (she looks more of a milf.. but well-maintained & pleasant)Ambience: 7/10 (clean & relaxing... would have scored higher but had to find parking..)Massage:9/10 (very good.. this is her strong point)HJ: 7/10GFE: 7/10 (Friendly & all.. offered water before & after massage..)RTM: Yup, definitely for a good massage with the little extra...
Quote:
Originally Posted by buster View Post
Just recently try Anqi as I itching for some nuru massage.
First look at her she quite pretty for my standard.

During the nuru massage she will ask where your most senstive part and she attack tickle it. She also use a vibrator on my anus and the small head. Quite a different feeling. Before shooting off she will 69 style hj but wasted she refused to let me use the vibrator on her.

After 1st shot, she proceed to massage me after shower, nothing to complaint about the massage. Acceptable strength for me but still prefer thai backstepping.

Overall quite enjoy it.

Think the main selling point is the nuru massage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parkerlon View Post
Tried her yesterday 2nd time
Service was good. Paid $100 and left a happy man. No regrets for bros who look for good hard massage and hj
Old 05-08-2016, 02:28 AM
Samster (A)
Chat

Another Batch Of Reports For An Qi

Quote:
Originally Posted by datamini
MR for AngelWhy didn't i discover Angel earlier!?!?! She made all the other FL/Masseuse i ever visited look so lousy that i want to re-do all their FRs (fail all of them!!)!! She will forever be the benchmark i used to rate my exploitations in future!! Initially tried to arrange for a slot past the usual hours, and she declined, insisting that i must visit by 10. (die la, i thought. gg to be another one with lousy attitude). She called me 15mins before arrival and i tot she sounded quite tired (beginning to regret it...) Absolutely WRONG. Looks: 7/10 (will take a second look at her in the streets type)Body: 8/10 (Well proportioned. Ht approx 160++, no fats)Boobs: 9/10. Size C boobs, very soft and nice pincheable nipples. She wore a low cut short dress with no bra when i arrived. BEAUTIFUL. Massage: 10/10. I thought i had good hard massages before, until i met her. Her stepping technique 'popped' so many of my joints on the back i never knew possible and i felt like a piece of dough in her control. I swear i will even pay for her massage w/o all other 'package'. HDLY: 10/10. Felt like a helpless puppy when she was doing it. HJ: 10/10. I never knew that a HJ can truly be rated until now. From HDLY position, to me kneeling, me lying down, she raping my ass when doing it, she teasingly biting me....... OMG. I nv see a HJ the same way again. She was in control all the way. GFE: 10/10. The only 2nd person after my fav FL who can make me feel so comfortable and want to treat her like a GFE. Lots of huggings, jokings, kissings, teasing and she even massaged away a recurrent pain i had in my hand. Though we all know that all these 'transactions' are purely business, i never felt more loved by a masseuse. RTM: GEM. Will always be visiting her. Even w/o the HJ, HDLY, i will still come back for the massage and great service attitude. All other FLs/masseuse should feel ashamed of themselves.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chanster
Long time no see herDecide to find her for some massage + her playability HJwow new haircut .. quite prettyroom better than in the pastmassage still not bad with all the pressing i needHJ very intense with HDLYoverall good still worth the money
Quote:
Originally Posted by amatueer
Tried angel twice, what else can I say. Quite a pretty milf imho, nice figure, ever friendly, great service.like her new short haircut, maybe cuz of my fetish for short hair ladies.a must try, a great gem I must agree.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macron

After reading the RF on Anqi, decided to give it a try.

She is pleasant lady with nice figure and good attitude.
Throughout the whole massage process its like meeting an old friend.. she really will put you at ease.

Looks : 7.5/10
Body : curvy and tone with big boobs
Massage : very good and skillful can on par with the reputable SPA masseus. She is ver caring and observance and will ask if the applied strength is goid enough.
Hj X2 : Very Shiok.....
HDLY : Very seducing and erotic.....
She will actually hug you tightly while HJ and we actually french on the 2nd HJ.....hehe..

French kiss subjected to chemistry though.

She is a very hardworking gal.

Will rt her next week again...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry

Just one word to describe her massage service

FANTASTIC !

Back Stepping massage and HDLY best I have tried. After massage still got Body Steaming and Head massage.

Highly recommended !
Quote:
Originally Posted by EcchiPicchi

Wow can't believe how long it has been since I last visited Anqi. It was at her previous place, which was a bit run-down but had a nice long mirror so you could see two of her.
Visited her at her new place for a 90-min session two weeks ago. Quite small room and no wall mirror this time but at least quiet place.

Don't quite dig her new short hairstyle but service-wise it's the same excellent Anqi - and even better this time, probably because it's a RTM.

Started with first HJ with me lying down and enjoying a taste of her boobs and her tongue too. Wouldn't stop even after I shot so it was a good one!

Then on to the massage and I asked her to go easy on me as the backstepping the last time left me feeling quite breathless and even more tired! Enjoyed her gentle touches and conversation before she started her second round of HJ. This time it was more frenching and getting hot and heavy but in a different position. She was surprised when I shot out so much for a second round, had to clean up the massage bed a bit heh heh

Then more massage before she seduced me a third time. Got me hard again and stroked and shioked me but I was spent and simply couldn't shoot.

So on to a nice shower together and left feeling really shioked out. While her looks are still foxy, her boobs seem to have gone down a little bit. But she is still as friendly as ever and really knows how to turn a man on. If she offered full service I would have no hesitation in going for it! Highly recommended!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenoah

Managed to grab a session with Anqi.
Was a great session. Real person similar to picture and very service orientated.
Would grab the 100min slot if not error on my part not saying earlier.
RTF: Yes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by love86

Tried her earlier this week. Booked her service very last min but still managed to try her service.
Her step back massage is the best as compared to other gal that I tried.
Service and attitude also very good.

Will try to go but to find her again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikesyt82

I tried her step back massage before, I must say she is the best massager so far I tried in this forum. Returned 4 times liao. Her service also very good, I learnt how to arouse woman nipple from her. Benefit from it till now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fac89

Had been a regular since her previous visit to SG last year. A total of more than 10 RTM and counting.
I had to admit that Anqi/Angel was one of the best especially her ass teasing and HDLY. Simply climax. But i think her appt was so pack that its quite difficult to book her as she seldom or almost no reply her sms if timing was to her convenience.

If any bros out there experience the same pls do not be angry etc, just call her directly or text her a few more times.

Kudos to Anqi and pls treat her well!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gigx

I have to say she is good. Tried her last year Dec. Pai seh bro magic, I owe her this long overdue FR. Dam good massage and HDLY. No problem to do 2 shots with her in less than 45mins. I was late by more than 15mins but I still completed my goals of 2 shots in that short period. So what do you think about her credential?
I have Cheong so many FLs from FL dome 2 and even the local dome. Sadly a lot of dishonest OKTs in FL dome 2 still post lots of fake FRs to push up their girls. A few of them run their business on blogspot portal, stay away from those few unless you feel generous and want to burn some of your money and meet someone totally different from what you see on their website photo. Don't believe those bloody short FRs, because they are all fake. When I post my honest opinion and FR, they all never get posted and just got deleted away by the dishonest OKT.

Anyway I will want to book Anqi again. Hopefully her new joint have good parking space.
Quote:
Originally Posted by orbiorbi View Post
I was very very lucky to get a last min appt with anqi because she's forever fully booked and always busy. Texted her at 10am+ and quickly fixed a slot during late afternoon.

Reached the place and waited a little for her exact location. She was dressed skimply just like cosplaying French maid without bra and it was spilling out of the dress.

Quickly laid down and had hdly in no time, very sensual and sexy with you kneeling down and her beside you stroking.

Step back massage was also damn shiok because the strength is really good and feels even better than normal massage. Really hard and good massage.

Second shot was so much better than first, go and try it for yourself.

Auto roaming included

Will definitely rtm, anqi is really the best masseur out there for good hard massage and release.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ribeyes View Post
One of my most favorite ML.

Took the 1hour package, area in the east, nice apartment, not very easy to get by public transport, but it is still alright.

Greeted by her and was ushered into her home, undress and straight away followed by a standup position of HDLY, very erotic. Her body is one of the best I have seen for her age. Tight with nice huge D boobs.

Once first round of shots fired, clean up and onto the massage bed where she will give you a good massage with her legs and hand. All my aches are been aided to recovery by her hands.

Lastly, last round of firing, no time watching, slowly caress all my lovely spot before I spill on her magical hands.

She is a gem to me.
Old 05-08-2016, 02:29 AM
Samster (A)
Chat

More Of Report For Anqi

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulcum2sooon

Location is easy to find with ample coupon parking.
Manage expectations! From the outside the place is very crappy! But inside is fairly decent. It's simple, nothing fancy, she gets the job done, and done damn well! Bathroom looks sparse and old but again, it gets the job done.
She comes across managing her customers well. She asked me if I wanted 1 or 2 HJ as she undressed me. She told me she was managing expectations, if the customer wanted 2, it will be one at the start and second towards the end.

Looks: 6.5/10 definitely a milf but she has taken very good care of herself.
Body: 9/10 personally I give her high ratings here given her age. She is very shapely unlike her photo. Her photos is a thinner version of herself IMO. She is more ample in person. She has a really round ass, when she bent over...my oh my... Definitely worth a good bang. Not just a typical PRC piece of ass.
Boobs: 8/10 good C cup and soft. Brown nipples.

Massage: 9/10 it's been a while since I had the back step type of massage. Btw, she massaged me topless without my asking. She has an amazing use of her whole feet, from her heel to her toes. The whole back massage lasted about 30mins. And then she worked the legs.
As she went to perform her second round of HJ, she started off with applying lots of oil around my ass working her fingers into my inner thighs and balls, I was getting so hard now facing downwards, she then got me to a kneeling position as she performed HDLY with both hands, one simultaneously stroking my member while the other my balls, prostate and rectum. Her motions were incredible. She then motioned me to get into an upward kneeling position, as she stood by my side one hard stroking, twisting and knobbing while the other hand massaging the prostrate, balls and rectum. Since she was standing, she continued all this while licking my nipples. After a good 10+ mins I exploded all over the massage table. Oh btw she allows roaming too. I must say that in someways, this was better than sex!

After cumming, she cleaned me up, and continued to massage me as I lay on her lap with my head nuzzled between her boobs. I declined head massage as I didn't want oil all over my hair. She gave me a deep, slow and hard rub on the base of my skull to my neck and shoulders as we made small talk. She finished off with my hands and legs.

After she massaged me, she bathed and wiped me down thoroughly as she didn't want any traces of oil on my body.

That night, I slept like a baby ... next day, felt rejuvenated but a little sore, not that bad kind of sore but the type where you knew you had a really great rub down.

RTM: Definitely!
Quote:
Originally Posted by applemeetspie10

FR:
was looking for a massage gem, chanced upon this sticky, 1 bad point is that carpark can be hard to find unless you ask her.

looks: 7.5 (pleasant-looking, it's considered very good looking for chiongster like me who like to patronize cute SYTs)

boobs: 8/10 (great handful for sure)

Massage: 9/10 (for sure authentic and up to standard!)

HJ & HDLY: 10/10 (never had such sextifiying one before )

overall experience 9/10, very chatty and accomodating, would definitely RTM!
Quote:
Originally Posted by callmechung

Tried Anqi today first time.
Location - 5-10 mins walk from the MRT in the east. A hint for brothers: when she gave you the street name and the description nearby, try to use the Google street view function. You will immediately know where to go.

Room - Clean and cozy with bath room attached. Light relaxing music in the background shows how she pays attention to details.

Massage - Hard and strong. Absolutely authentic massage and back stepping. Very relaxing.

Attitude - Friendly and chatty. No watching TV or SMS in the session.

Body - Slim with boobs size B to C. Very arousing.

HJ - Excellent HJ skills. With her suggested position (sitting and kneeing on the massage table), you could cup her perky boobs with your hands while she is stroking with her skillful hands and kissing your nipples at the same time. I came two times in one session comfortably. Best HJs I ever had.

Looks - Look like the picture. No crazy photoshopping. What you see in the picture is what you get.

RTM? Yes serious massage with two HJs for $90 only. You won't get anything similar in massage parlors in SG.
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulcum2sooon

Bro she's probably one of the best out there when you consider:
1) massage skills
2) HDLY
3) honesty + customer service ... Not a time watcher! Great EQ!
4) nice body... Rare to find CN lady with nice round ass! I swear I wish I could bonk her!
5) a true MILF... Many posts out there misuse the term MILF but Anqi is true to the term.
She's my regular :-)
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiroi

I try to book her, but she never reply my msg, is she still in action ?
Here is the FR that when I first book her.

Good location , alot of places to eat. Parking wise maybe motobike more easy.

Very friendy ger, first step in , undress half way, she come and hug me from behind and play my dick.

She will ask 2 or 1 shot. I reply 1 shot.

Lying down, she start to pour oil on me, massage abit then suddenly HDLY and sometime play my asshole. Good for those like to play on asshole with oil. Hardly find any doing that by themselves.

She lick my nipples while playing my asshole. After while she climb on top of me and sit on me with her back facinig me.

She play my asshole and jerk for me while i playing with her neh neh and then I cum.

At first I thought massage awhile so fast go into action like not very good .

After cum, she proceed to clean and massage me THEN she try to HJ for me again.

Well most of the time within that short time period , I can't cum the second time, but she really try hard. try all pattern haha . But still cannot.

I ask her its okie then stop and prcoeed to shower.

Her massage skilll is good . HJ is good. WIll I RTF ? OF coz but ha she din reply my msg the second time. Sadness .

Pay her extra 10 bucks for the effort.
Quote:

my "n"th time back to Anqi...
think the other bros have already said how gd she is & yes, she's very gd... fantastic massage with the happy ending...

new place this time... compared to previous place, it's more convenient for bros who take the train & walk over... cars-wise, it's better to go during the day... at night, it's gonna be difficult to find parking...

looking forward for my next visit in 2 weeks... unfortunately, not enough vit M for wkly visits..
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwewwf3000

just tried at the new location. agree that need to walk a bit from mrt but still convenient place.
had a short session.
looks: 7.5/10, curly hair not my type
Boobs: 9/10 Big 'C' cup at least (Natural, i think)
Oil Massage: 8/10good & hard
Service/hj /hdly: 8/10 Very attentive, friendly & willing to serve. Make full use of time
She stripped naked.
RTM: Yes. clean area w bathroom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andry

I have been visiting Anqi on and off over the past year and she is one of my all time favorites.
However, I honestly think she looked better before her aunty spaghetti hair. Anqi is extremely service oriented and will do everything to please you. It might be hard getting an appointment as she does not take calls while she's doing her massage.

Looks: 7/10 used to be 8.5 before her hairdo change... OKT please get her to revert to her old look!
Boobs: 9/10 very big and natural, very nice to squeeze
Body: 8/10 slight tummy fats but otherwise very nicely maintained
Massage: 10/10 this is the reason I keep coming back. Her step back massage is very comfortable, as is the oil massage after.
HJ/HDLY: 9/10 she will change a lot of different positions for this... Very fun. Will go from reaching around while you are in doggy, to both you and her kneeling, to straddling you 69
Service: 11/10. Will make sure your clothes are all hung up, and will go to shower with you to make sure all your oil is cleaned off before you go.
RTM: already done many many times

Edit: haven't visited her at her new place yet. Will try tomorrow
Quote:
Originally Posted by skinzwear2002 View Post
Had a very good massage session. She really knows her stuff. Speaks well and very professional in her approach. Definitely will return for massage!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chanster View Post
Her service is still top notch . Massage is good while the naughty Part during nuru and massage part is so much better than fj
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benson Cheng View Post
So far tried 2 times. I opted for 1.5 hours slot.
First time HDLY, very stimulating , hard massage by stepping on the back, after massage very relax.
For the second time tried mo sa, Hand job was done during mo sa. Very exciting.
Looking forward to rtm
Old 05-08-2016, 02:30 AM
Samster (A)
Chat

Latest Reports For An Qi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribit View Post
Touched down after 8hrs flight, booked her one day beforehand, even though this is my first visit, locationwise it's not the best lol.

She gave me a good bath when I arrived, then proceed to test her nuru b2b, that was nice and comfy, played and tried hard to release my stressed bro, but after 20mins only got harder and far from able to, she giggled maybe due to the over night flight so too stressed. She then suggested a back step massage, which lasted for 30mins, that sure help to release the strain and stress.

She took out a vib toy and attached to my bro, then tongue roam my body, KNN, that was so freaking shiok, I thot that felt like cat III movie man, then she slowly change to 69 and gave me a great HJ while teasing me with her sista. Finally released my soldier after 30mins of sesual no rush HJ. Help me bath and dry me, then with those longing look bid goodbye.

Face: 8/10 (definitely better than the blurry pic)
Body: 9/10 (slim and smooth)
Boob: 8.5/10 (nice size should be about 36C...lol)
Back Step: 9/10
HJ: 9/10
GFE: 8/10
Overall: Absolutely pleased, in fact i'm the one that keep watching the clock cos there is one more bro after me and i don't want to makan into his time ��
RTM: 100%

Thank you bro SongDa for keeping such a gem, one of the best in his stable!
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
Read about many of Anqi satisfied customers, so, I gave it a try, indeed it was best massage I had since a long long time. Her back stepping is really satisfying and her service was top notch....she has soft and calm voice which makes you even more relaxing. Her place is private and easy to find.....overall, I get my money's worth....
Quote:
Originally Posted by glenn123456 View Post
I've try her some weeks ago.. in G area after reading post from bro.. everything good very good .. manage to cum two times..

Service 10/10
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
Thanks to bro songda for the contact.

For bros who watch jap av, there is a segment of nuru play; or watch asa akira nuru porn. A scenario that I wanted to play out, so I msg the number to book a session. She confirmed and msg me the address. I proceeded to the location with anticipation.

Reach the location, rang the door bell and entered. Dim interior and cosy place. Took a quick shower as it was hot that day. After that lie down for the nuru play.

Round 1
She took a while to mix the nuru gel with water, but seemed like could not get the right hot/cold water ratio and when she poured the nuru on me, it felt abit too hot . After pouring on my back and legs, she started gliding her hands and arms to spread the nuru. She started her b2b nuru play and her hands kept searching for my didi, the feeling is damn sensual and shiok as my didi started to wake up. She then asked me where are my sensitive areas and started attacking my anus and balls as I went on fours, wahhh shiok! She alternated between that and lightly running her fingernails along my thighs, wahhh more shiok!

I flipped over and wanted to autoroam but she only allow top during the nuru play. I could not keep my hands off her breasts while she started her hj. Twice I had to ask her to slow down as her style is too mechanical for my liking. Shot, rested for a while and then showered to rinse off the nuru gel.

My comment for round 1: hot/cold water ratio; nuru play was damn shiok but over too fast; mechanical hj

Round 2
After I dried myself, I lie down so that she can start her massage. I think she is trained in proper tuina as her back-stepping massage is pretty decent. Using her feet and body weight, she ran long firm strokes on my back, felt quite good as it almost lulled me to sleep. Massage ended with her stepping on my hamstrings, that woke me up.

My comment for round 2: decent back-stepping massage; did not try other forms of tuina/massage

Round 3
After some back stretching, I got ready for the 2nd hj. This time she allow full autoroam and I took my own sweet time playing with her lovely nipples. My hand went south and she seemed sensitive as she shuddered. Ended off with hj.

Rested, then showered, then paid, then left.

My ratings:
Looks - without makeup a 6, i think with makeup at least a 7
Nuru play - 8 (like what a bro said earlier, the nuru play is a selling point)
Massage - 7 (decent back-stepping massage)
HJ - 7 (Decent Enuff, did not try her JG)
Attitude/service - 7 (friendly)
RTM - yes when horny for nuru play and vit M recharge
Quote:
Originally Posted by nasilemak2 View Post
Have tried Nuru Gel massage in Bangkok but was nothing great despite all the hype, but decided to try again after seeing it available in Singapore.

Sent an SMS to Anqi and received a confirmation.
upon arrival, she remotely opened the gate for me to park.

Enter the apartment and found that it was set in the correct mood with dim
lights. Was told to have a quite shower for the Nuru gel to work better.
Obeyed and when I came out, realized that she has already mixed the gel and completely naked. Wow.

She then ask me for my most sensitive area and I told her it is my butt.
She then ask me to lie down on the air mattress and she started dripping the hot gel on all back and butt crack. After that, she slided all over me like a slithering snake. Somehow, when she do it, it has so much more electricity.
Later she told me she experimented and got the correct combination of water and gel. This is very important for that effect.

She then position my in all kinds of position to do more sliding action,
We twisted and turned so easily playing with one another, including
a simulated 69 position but with no oral contact.

She then slide her hand on my brother and the other hand to my crack.
The feeling is so strong that I cannot stop myself from moaning.
I tried to stop her from playing my didi telling her normally it is difficult to cum
a second time within 90 mins and I prefer to cum at the end of the massage.
But she don't care and assure me that she definitely can make me cum again later.

She then insert my finger inside me and together with all the sliding and playing with my didi at the same time, it is pure estasy. I never cummed so hard in my life before. It's like have an orgasm in front and at the back at the same time!

After that, she told me to lie down and rest while bathed followed by I shower. We then proceed to another to living room where there is a mattress on the floor and a massage bed nearby.

She proceed to step on my back like 45 mins or so and frankly, she is good in this aspect too, better than many proper massage places. After that, she begin to pour oil on my didi and start to do a hj for me. Normally I do not respond so fast but her technique is very good, like someone circling the tongue around my didi head. I was in heaven again. It is close to a orgasmic feeling except with no urge to shoot out, so she can go on and on. After a while, she position me in different position so that she can attack me front and back again.

I can feel then feel that urge is coming back, but this time, because I have cummed before, she can build the feelings more and more intense. I was actually in a half kneeling position and when I cummed the second time,
my legs actually gave way and I collapsed to the ground. This is again much more intense than the first one.

After resting, she showed for me and I tipped her in addition to the normal fees. I seldom to a FR but find that her attitude and service is really good and want to support her. Will definitely return :-)
Quote:
Originally Posted by figure11 View Post
I experienced uncontrolled spasms after I ejaculated. Never occurred to me before. This ML skills is power max. ����

Quote:
Originally Posted by immortaljoe View Post
Just tried her service & massage is superb. Her back stepping skillful. HJ can fly u to heaven. Highly recommended. Definitely will return again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tokkoksingsong View Post
I dont usually write FR. But today i had a really great experience w anqi

Location quite discreet, not near mrt
Looks 7/10 abit dark in room but her look is my type
Boobs 10/10 big, soft, all natural, eraser nips
Body 8/10 again my type
Service and attitude 9/10 not time watcher, nvr check phone. No inane pleasantries which i dont really enjoy.

Had a great session w her. The nuru gel was an eyeopener for me. Her backstepping was damn shiok.

RTM probably. But see if got vit m first.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asinjoro View Post
After trying to arrange for a session after a long time, finally got to try out her massage. Took up 90min with nuru. Have to say her skills in massage is right at the top. Very professional and experienced, with vast knowledge. She makes sure that things that were used, are washed or replaced. Hygiene and cleanliness is top priority. Massage was hard and satisfying.

Looks: 7/10 (late 20s early 30s)
body: 8/10 (not excess fat, well-figured)
nuru: 8/10 (can try if you want sth sensational)
massage: 10/10
professionalism and knowledge: 12/10

She is really for bros who wants a good massage and release.
Old 05-08-2016, 02:30 AM
Samster (A)
Chat

The List Of Report Just Goes On & On....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribit View Post
This is my 2nd time that i visited Anqi. Booked her 2 days in advanced last week before leaving SG for work again.

Opted for 1.5hrs and 1 x HJ.

She treated me very well when she recognised and remembered me. Told her no Nuru and just the above activities.

She started hand massage, then told me hmmm it's getting hot in here, and took off her dresses, then after 15mins, she started her back stepping procedure, it was so good, i can feel she's trying very much to help me relieve my backache, after working on it for 45mins, she stopped and told me i got a pretty serious case of back condition, and assured me it will go away the next day as she cannot feel the knots in my muscle now.

Proceed to the 2nd portion of the activities, flipped over she gave me a nice head and shoulder massage, it's extremely soothing, especially after the hard back steping. Then she proceed to slowly cat bath me from top to bottom and teasing my jr. then she told me she's going to add some 'extra' soon i felt cold and then hot....something that smelled like medicated oil....holy crap....the the HJ started, ask for HJ in 69 and she moved into position, and giggled looked bigger than the last time....

Finally after another 30mins, reached my max and released all the tensions.... She made a cup of herb tea for me and said good for helping me to move the qi, drank it up and left happier feeling so good.

I've decided to make her my regular, her back stepping is really very very good. That's the main reason why i went back to her a 2nd time, and she didn't fail me

Thanks Bro SongDa for keeping her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaoNanRen203 View Post
Hi guys i will submit my FR, seriously i am not her OKT or this website's admin to push business. Dont believe you can go SBF Find me. Its a damm great session, i tried, FL boring already, fuck and piano massage then go off, more du lan FL will rush you. This lady will make you enjoy more then FL. Anyway i did a booking around lunch time which is her first session. Seriously this lady is no.1, $160 for 90mins of relaxing and hand job x2. Drivers remb to bring carpark coupon parking just infront of her place. Arrival we started with a nurul gel massage she prepared everything nicely already. nurul massage include your HDLY AND boob massage. Nurul gel is damm slippery and warm, wahh damm shiok sia, i am those type hard to cum on handjob one, her naked massage, 1 hand help you shake another hand insert your anal ! Yess you heard me correct she played your anal with nurul gel. Then i grab her boobs with 1 hand, the other hand rub her pussy, please do take note she dont provide fingering only let your touch so please respect her, Damm enjoy with slippery nurul gel help your 2ic to unload damm fast damm shiok i guess around 30mins. Then first session of bathing she will clean you shower you. Then proceed to massage bed, her massage is good also with oil, chatty and friendly session while massaging. After maybe 20mins Massage WHOLE BODY oiled, she will start working liao, make your 2ic stand again, she will stand on 1 leg, another will hug you on the bed and she will start the 2nd hand job, can you imagine she hug you 1 leg on the bed bending towards you and help you do handjob and anal poking AGAIN ! WTF infront of your face is that 2 C soft cups shaking and shaking, again 1 hand grab her c tit rub her nipple another hand rub her pussy. i really cum very fast after see her boobs dancing. Lastly She will ask you wrapp with tissue because your whole body oil already impossible to ask you shower again, she ask you proceed to the floor massage bed for back stepping, her back stepping is REALLY good and nice so much better then any hand massage. I really feel refresh after 90mins with her, much better then FL. Her place a alittle messy alittle only because i only realise she need those thing to service me while standing step massage. And i leave a happy man

Looks:5/10 skinny type
Boobs: C plus i guess, soft and nice skin
Handjob: no.1 i guess i never really like handjob, this time wanna try out nurul gel so i book her. Her magic hands really powerful

Guys if you looking for SYT, FJ then don't waste your time. She is like early 30s consider milf already but her service is damm good, friendly. $160 90mins is damm well spend, i will definitely RTM the rest is up to you go and try, i type so much also useless, all i can say i have tried so many FL, this ML is really worth spending
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanbryans View Post
my first FR.

After trying so many ml i think she is very experienced, with vast knowledge. She makes sure that things that were used, are washed or replaced. Hygiene and cleanliness is top priority. Massage was hard and satisfying.

parking: depend.what time u are there ..
enviroment: clean and smell of essense oil
Looks: 7/10 (late 20s)
Attidute :10/10
body: 8/10 (not excess fat, well-figured)
nuru: 8/10 (can try if you want something differentl)
massage: 10/10 very good back massge
HJ:8/10
JG: 9/10

those who need or want a good massage and release.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VampireGaze View Post
Nice lady, visited her a couple of days back, she live in the famous area in singapore, nice private house, took the lift up after getting direction and met her.
Room was clean and she was friendly plus chatty.
First action started when she asked me to lift my leg on the massage bed where she did a very erotic hdly for me, after that she gave me a solid massage on my back. Massage covered all areas and ask me whether i want hard or soft, told her i wanted soft without back stepping. She was very accommodating.
Once i turned over, she was already naked and fondling with my balls and dick, then came the second shot. Was really well done!!
Will return one vit M is fully restored.
Thanks bro for the awesome recommendation
Hopefully u can up my little pts as well. Haha.
Old 05-08-2016, 04:59 PM
Samster (A)
Chat

Re: ★Anqi★ 按摩推油踩背高手 ★ 36D Jap B2B Massage STEP BACK ★ Authentic Massage/BM/HDLY/JG/2H

noon time upzzz
Old 06-08-2016, 06:21 PM
Samster (A)
Chat

Re: ★Anqi★ 按摩推油踩背高手 ★ 36D Jap B2B Massage STEP BACK ★ Authentic Massage/BM/HDLY/JG/2H

good evening~
Old 07-08-2016, 05:03 PM
Samster (A)
Chat

good afternoon~
Old 10-08-2016, 05:52 PM
Samster (A)
Chat

noon time upzzz
Old 13-08-2016, 04:51 PM
Samster (A)
Chat

noon time upzzz
Old 15-08-2016, 05:45 PM
Samster (A)
Chat

good afternoon bros~
Old 16-08-2016, 07:19 PM
Samster (A)
Chat

good evening
Old 16-08-2016, 10:00 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
theonlyone199 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My very first fr on her

Place rather discreet, good cosy environment, took her nuru b2b, was sent to heaven, too bad 2IC didnt like it, continued on normal massage, good solid rub, body felt so relaxed, finished off with a handjob.

Looks 7/10
Attitude 10/10
B2B 9/10
Massage 10/10
HJ 8/10
RTM YES OF COURSE!