The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

Old 16-06-2016, 03:03 AM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
CamoMe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KING SPA near pelangi

Went down to King Spa yesterday night.

Was offered No. 23 by Uncle at counter. Took 1 hour oil massage at 57rm. Seems to be in her early 30s. Massage skill was quite good. She provide sufficient strength and press the acute point at shoulder area. Towards the end of session, GQ popped out at 50rm. Was told to add on another 50rm for touching. In the end just pay 50rm for the special service without touching, release and left like a happy man.

No. 23
Looks : 6/10 with tattoo at her hand area
Figure : 7/10
Boobs Size: Should be C from her protruding t shirt look.
Service: 8/10
Total Damage: 57 + 50
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 18-06-2016, 12:12 AM
Samster
Chat

sundrowning deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to King the other in early afternoon. Was told that all the numbers i requested for are unavailable the counter lady then recommend me no17. so jus take. when the girl comes..the looks and figure so-so only. took oil massage. her massage is surely on a diff level. at least a 8/10. the strength was v good. if you are looking for good massage can give her a try
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 18-06-2016, 01:05 AM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 1
Montigo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, just curious .. if you drive and park your car in front of KS, do you give tips to that "parking attendant" guy? I normally saw two of them during night time.
Old 18-06-2016, 01:12 AM
Samster
Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamoMe View Post
Went down to King Spa yesterday night.

Was offered No. 23 by Uncle at counter. Took 1 hour oil massage at 57rm. Seems to be in her early 30s. Massage skill was quite good. She provide sufficient strength and press the acute point at shoulder area. Towards the end of session, GQ popped out at 50rm. Was told to add on another 50rm for touching. In the end just pay 50rm for the special service without touching, release and left like a happy man.

No. 23
Looks : 6/10 with tattoo at her hand area
Figure : 7/10
Boobs Size: Should be C from her protruding t shirt look.
Service: 8/10
Total Damage: 57 + 50
Yeah I remember her because of the tattoo
Look wise just ok .. a bit meaty .. maybe in her early thirties. But I agree her massage is quite good.
Old 20-06-2016, 07:03 AM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 13
robert333 has much to be proud ofrobert333 has much to be proud ofrobert333 has much to be proud ofrobert333 has much to be proud ofrobert333 has much to be proud ofrobert333 has much to be proud ofrobert333 has much to be proud ofrobert333 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sundrowning View Post
Went again yesterday. Took oil massage with no2. Pretty and petite. Massage skill very good and she smells very nice. Was very chatty throughout the session and she can speaks good chinese. Took off her top during special and breastfeed me . Before I left and she still kiss me and ask me to find her again

No: 2
Looks : 9/10
Figure : 9/10
Service: 10/10
total dmg : 97 + 50 = 147
Bro, u r the King of King spa
I tried no 2 also.
Indeed SYT but she very money face ley.. 50 this 50 that.
In the end just settle for no roaming.
Old 21-06-2016, 12:14 AM
Samster
Chat

sundrowning deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert333 View Post
Bro, u r the King of King spa
I tried no 2 also.
Indeed SYT but she very money face ley.. 50 this 50 that.
In the end just settle for no roaming.
guess i am lucky
Old 02-07-2016, 02:04 PM
Samster
Chat

Any updates or new girls to introduce at KS?

Few days ago, book no. 2. Took oil massage for 1.5 hr.
Here is my review.
Looks: 8 (wear braces but still look good).
Hair: Long and blonde.
Body: Slim, height about 1.55m
Massage: 7
Language: Speaks simple english, quite chatty and friendly. Keep asking me how did I know her no. Haha
RTM: Maybe, but will try others first.
Damages: RM97+RM50
Old 02-07-2016, 02:45 PM
Samster (M)
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
samsungXP7 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by sundrowning View Post
Went again yesterday. Took oil massage with no2. Pretty and petite. Massage skill very good and she smells very nice. Was very chatty throughout the session and she can speaks good chinese. Took off her top during special and breastfeed me . Before I left and she still kiss me and ask me to find her again

No: 2
Looks : 9/10
Service: 10/10
Extra rm50 got hj and breastfeeding?sure or not
Old 04-07-2016, 11:53 AM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
ziplock88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to KS last Friday. 2nd time going in, swore never to go back there. From bad to worst their service, money-minded lady.

No: 49
Looks : 8/10
Service: 1/10

Publicly embarrassed me when I didn't give her tips. Totally a no-go to this place next time.
Old 04-07-2016, 06:10 PM
Samster
Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziplock88 View Post
Went to KS last Friday. 2nd time going in, swore never to go back there. From bad to worst their service, money-minded lady.

No: 49
Looks : 8/10
Service: 1/10

Publicly embarrassed me when I didn't give her tips. Totally a no-go to this place next time.
Hi bro, i thought that +50 is already form of tipping. Or you only tip her after she had embarrassed you at the counter?
Old 05-07-2016, 02:31 AM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 1536 / Power: 13
hoosdathu has a brilliant futurehoosdathu has a brilliant futurehoosdathu has a brilliant futurehoosdathu has a brilliant futurehoosdathu has a brilliant futurehoosdathu has a brilliant futurehoosdathu has a brilliant futurehoosdathu has a brilliant futurehoosdathu has a brilliant futurehoosdathu has a brilliant futurehoosdathu has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziplock88 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montigo View Post
Hi bro, i thought that +50 is already form of tipping. Or you only tip her after she had embarrassed you at the counter?
those KS MLs really think they golden cheesepies liao lah...
rm50 for HJ cannot even touch, still dare to expect tips

this place i already blacklist long ago liao.
only carrothead sinkies and ignorant noobs still go make offerings to those money-faced MLs
Old 05-07-2016, 10:30 AM
Samster
Chat

I tipped her right after the deed is done, she wanted somemore tips. Her initial proposal was RM50 (HJ) and RM50 (Autoroam) but without taking her top off. She just shouted at me along the aisle that I didn't give her additional tips after her HJ.

Ridiculous.
Old 05-07-2016, 04:21 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 1718 / Power: 5
Gem08 has a brilliant futureGem08 has a brilliant futureGem08 has a brilliant futureGem08 has a brilliant futureGem08 has a brilliant futureGem08 has a brilliant futureGem08 has a brilliant futureGem08 has a brilliant futureGem08 has a brilliant futureGem08 has a brilliant futureGem08 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post
this place i already blacklist long ago liao.
only carrothead sinkies and ignorant noobs still go make offerings to those money-faced MLs
lol i visited only once... and blacklist the place leaw. during that one and only visit, a friend ended up with the ml didnt even propose for hj. for mine, could only touch the legs hahahaa wtf, take off top rm50, ar rm50. too bad already choking on my own sperm just need to release, else i would have even rejected hj.
Old 05-07-2016, 04:48 PM
Samster
Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
lol i visited only once... and blacklist the place leaw. during that one and only visit, a friend ended up with the ml didnt even propose for hj. for mine, could only touch the legs hahahaa wtf, take off top rm50, ar rm50. too bad already choking on my own sperm just need to release, else i would have even rejected hj.
Haha nice one la bro! Those money faced girls need to be taught a lesson, seriously...
Old 05-07-2016, 06:59 PM
Samster
Chat

Yeah have to agree that some if not all of them are money-minded. And some are not professional in doing their work, can depends on their moods ones.
Sometimes, I wonder what will happen if we complaint to their boss.