The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old 03-03-2016, 01:07 PM
Samster (Premium)
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 4913 / Power: 16
GOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: AUTHENTIC BoDY massage : TCM TUINA + SWEDISH MASSAGE@ GOLDEN MILE TOWER

BRO MISSI

THANKS FOR YOUR KIND SUPPORT

i"m glad you enjoy Jenny's massage skills and it relieves your aching tired muscles - THE WAY IT SHOULD BE

JENNY CAN BE TRULY BUSY - BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT @ 6291 3378

YE ZI SPA
GOLDEN MILE TOWER
#B1 - 58

OPERATING HOUR : 11.00 AM - 9.00 PM . LAST BOOKING @ 8.00 PM
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 04-03-2016, 04:33 PM
Samster (Premium)
Chat

GOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond repute
For AWESOME RELAXING SWEDISH MASSAGE - u will FEEL A Totally NEW PERSON after all the right touch. THERAPEUTIC massage - to say the least 😆

No HANKY PANKY service though - BROS PLEASE NOTE.[/QUOTE]
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 05-03-2016, 12:50 PM
Samster (Premium)
Chat

Thumbs up Re: AUTHENTIC BoDY massage : TCM TUINA + SWEDISH MASSAGE@ GOLDEN MILE TOWER

SAMSTERS

Just like many of you - i have been cheated too many times by SYT or MILF who piano-massage + GQ popped within 15 min + it's all over in 30 minutes ..........and bad attitude.

Bros who are tired of Piano-type massage + wanna try GENUINE HARD OR RELAXING MASSAGE - and spending your $$$ wisely

try NEWLY-OPEN YE ZI SPA @ GOLDEN MILE TOWER.

Jenny is a PRC in 30s with 5 Years Traditional Masseuse experience in Singapore. She provides just that kind of good old traditional massage your aching muscles need . She can TCM Tuina or gives you slow relaxing Swedish massage - you name it.

She provides 100% CLEAN & HARDWORKING service - NO SPECIAL -
PLS RESPECT - THANK YOU

LANGUAGE : MANDARIN + ENGLISH (SIMPLE)
MASSAGE : 9.5/10
ROOM : PRIVATE Environment (with soothing music).
GFE : OPEN CHATTY + FRIENDLY

RATES :
$45 FOR 60 MIN.
$70 FOR 90 MIN (FREE MOSHA - VERY RELAXING)

SHE CAN BE TRULY BUSY - BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT @ 6291 3378

YE ZI SPA
GOLDEN MILE TOWER
#B1 - 58

PARKING : GOLDEN MILE TOWER - PARK @ LEVEL 2 AND LIFT TO B1.

MRT : LAVENDAR - WALK ABOUT 12 MINUTES.[/QUOTE]
Old 05-03-2016, 10:26 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 0
Ckwong75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: AUTHENTIC BoDY massage : TCM TUINA + SWEDISH MASSAGE@ GOLDEN MILE TOWER

Managed to make an appt with Jenny. The shop is easy to locate and covenient. Room is relatively clean. However, not discreet.

Had a 60 min session with Jenny. She worked non-stop for the session and I wasn't short-change. Massage was good with sufficient strength. My sore shoulders and back were well taken care by Jenny.

Overall good value clean massage. Thank you bro goodfello for the recommendation!
Old 06-03-2016, 09:31 AM
Samster (Premium)
Chat

THANK U CK for the FR - im glad your stiff shoulders + tired muscles are well taken care of by JENNY. Sure upp you today. 👌

QUOTE=Ckwong75;14298398]Managed to make an appt with Jenny. The shop is easy to locate and covenient. Room is relatively clean. However, not discreet.

Had a 60 min session with Jenny. She worked non-stop for the session and I wasn't short-change. Massage was good with sufficient strength. My sore shoulders and back were well taken care by Jenny.

Overall good value clean massage. Thank you bro goodfello for the recommendation![/QUOTE]
Old 06-03-2016, 04:07 PM
Samster (Premium)
Chat

CK BRO

Bring more Samsters around - and i shall up their REP POINTS
Old 07-03-2016, 09:31 AM
Samster (Premium)
Chat

YE ZI SPA provides DECENT CLEAN MASSAGE - TCM TUINA + RELAXING SWEDISH style :

FREE MOSHA FOR 90 MIN MASSAGE [/U][/B]-

addictively relaxing !

RATES :
$45 FOR 60 MIN.

SHE CAN BE TRULY BUSY - BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT @ 6291 3378

YE ZI SPA
GOLDEN MILE TOWER
#B1 - 58

OPERATING HOUR : 11.00 AM - 9.00 PM . LAST BOOKING @ 8.00 PM[/QUOTE]
Old 08-03-2016, 01:08 PM
Samster (Premium)
Chat

Thumbs up Authentic BODY massage : Tcm tuina + swedish massage @ golden mile tower

Samster Bros

Click to view interior of YE ZI SPA :-

http://s411.photobucket.com/user/jhteyjhtey/library/

RATES :
$45 FOR 60 MIN.

SAMSTERS - BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT @ 6291 3378

YE ZI SPA
GOLDEN MILE TOWER
#B1 - 58
TEL : 6291 3378.

PARKING : GOLDEN MILE TOWER - PARK @ LEVEL 2 AND LIFT TO B1.

MRT : LAVENDAR - WALK ABOUT 12 MINUTES.[/QUOTE]
Old 09-03-2016, 08:42 AM
Samster (Premium)
Chat

Bro thank you for your support. Kindly feedback FR so other Samsters aware of this GEM - JENNY is worthy of your every penny 👍👍👍👍👍
Old 09-03-2016, 01:56 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
19th deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was there yesterday, what need to be said have been said....
Thank you
Old 09-03-2016, 04:21 PM
Samster (Premium)
Chat

[Bro Samster

Kindly share - for benefits of fello Samsters here.👌

QUOTE=19th;14313045]Was there yesterday, what need to be said have been said....
Thank you[/QUOTE]
Old 10-03-2016, 09:20 AM
Samster (Premium)
Chat

BROS

Jenny business is picking up - so do call in advance @ 6291 3378.

BE WARNED : HER MASSAGE IS ADDICTIVELY RELAXING 👍

GENUINE FR from any bros is appreciated - TRULY :[/QUOTE]
Old 10-03-2016, 09:24 AM
Samster (Premium)
Chat

[Thank u for your POSITIVE FR - and kind recommendations to friends -

I UPP U BRO SAMSTER !

QUOTE=19th;14313045]Was there yesterday, what need to be said have been said....
Thank you[/QUOTE]
Old 10-03-2016, 05:21 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 2
BESTSUNNY is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBESTSUNNY is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBESTSUNNY is a Helpful and Caring Samster
TRUE ENOUGH - This spa is CLEAN + gives massage lover like me just what I need : Instant Relief Body massages - Jenny is no Bull.

She comes with enough experience + skills - she can pinpoint which muscle she needs to work on - to make you feel super shiok !

Yes Jenny is truly a Hardworking GEM + she is a Good-Looker MILF (huge bonus ).

Bros - do support her. Try her skills + be charmed :

I tip her $10 at the end of her solid 1-HOUR massage - SHIOK !
Old 12-03-2016, 09:46 AM
Samster (Premium)
Chat

Newly-Opened YE ZI SPA @ B1 Level. Parking is super convenient + Lavendar MRT is 10 min away.

Jenny is a PRC MILF who provides FIRST-CLASS authentic TCM + SWEDISH MASSAGE styles - she knows her job really well.

She treats my muscles + body - the way you want to be treated as a Massage Lover

SHE PROVIDES THE SOOTHING + HEALING TOUCH -

like a Pro-A1 Masseuse knows best.

1.5 HOUR for $70 - WITH FREE MOSHA (walao very relaxing) -

TEL : 6291 3378 (Last booking 8 pm) .
DAILY : 11 AM - 9 PM.

YE ZI SPA @ B1-58 GOLDEN MILE TOWER.[/QUOTE]