The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

Old 22-09-2012, 08:37 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 6
walkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywalkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Petain TCSS Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMS75 View Post
Hey mate suprise to know that you ang mo ..lol

Maybe you should pick up basic chinese to impress her ,think theres still hope for you mate ..no worries
Yes, ang mo... lol.

I like your idea. Maybe I can charm my way in with some basic Chinese phrases.
Old 22-09-2012, 08:46 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 670 / Power: 6
bonkning is a splendid one to beholdbonkning is a splendid one to beholdbonkning is a splendid one to beholdbonkning is a splendid one to beholdbonkning is a splendid one to beholdbonkning is a splendid one to behold

wah, good idea , maybe u can start with 'ching rung woo-oh zing lie, how ma?'

shi a shi a knee.

can u let me in , please?
thank you.

even if u can't carry on the conversation, she'll be impress with ur sincerity
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 22-09-2012, 09:03 PM
Samster
Chat

walkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywalkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
wah, good idea , maybe u can start with 'ching rung woo-oh zing lie, how ma?'

shi a shi a knee.

can u let me in , please?
thank you.

even if u can't carry on the conversation, she'll be impress with ur sincerity
Thanks, Bro. I'm practicing this one:

Ni Hao.
Wo xu yao ni.
Old 22-09-2012, 09:36 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 8
RAMS75 has much to be proud ofRAMS75 has much to be proud ofRAMS75 has much to be proud ofRAMS75 has much to be proud ofRAMS75 has much to be proud ofRAMS75 has much to be proud ofRAMS75 has much to be proud ofRAMS75 has much to be proud ofRAMS75 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkswithwater View Post
Yes, ang mo... lol.

where are you from mate ?

Ni hao ma - how are you ?

Yao bu yao zhuo ai ? - want to make love ?

wo si kwan ni -- I like you

Abbreviations & Acronyms Click here

Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 22-09-2012, 09:51 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 8
jacky43 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Petain girls TCSS

This pm trip i had mine guts feeling, the girls somehow got wind of our website postings and what not.

At H11 Yan Yan and Jolene was chatting, i only heard a bit on winning numbers. Maybe or some how few girls were aware of me, Pat aka Lady Macbeth may not want mine money, not even $100 because she knew her stuffs are going to be written here.

Actually it pays if you could understand Chinese and, Canto with exception of H14 22 because H22 Michelle is Haka. She screw the authority in Haka.

No matters i kind of had another feeling of service ordinated, eg H12 Joey Ah May and Kelly with CFM looks. It is not our problem the girls are non English educated as well as access the internet. It is like we are going to teach them or something?

H10R1 Ah Hua told me Li Wen is still operating her business, she did not said where. I was not wrong ones a call girl, no quitting unless she is sure.
Old 23-09-2012, 03:03 AM
Samster
Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMS75 View Post
where are you from mate ?

Ni hao ma - how are you ?

Yao bu yao zhuo ai ? - want to make love ?

wo si kwan ni -- I like you
Thanks, Bro Rams75. I will put these phrases on my phone and learn how to pronounce them.
Old 23-09-2012, 03:33 AM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 8
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Or you may also take the easier alternative - Bahasa Melayu.

I am not ang moh but she also keep saying to me that she don't know English. Thus she always talk to me in Bahasa. Thanks to the Malay (Singaporean) cleaning lady in our office, I can speak and understand a little bit of Bahasa and charmed my way to my darling Fong Yee. She's a doll ain't she?

Sorry to hear that she rejects you for being ang moh, but some WLs are just hard to convince. Maybe she had a bad experience with ang moh before.

But keep trying Bro, maybe one day she will accept you.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Quote:
Yes, ang mo... lol.

Old 23-09-2012, 03:42 AM
Samster
Chat

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: Cookie H7R3

Impressive!

Then you must be "personally" close with her! The only way you can "personally" see her passport and IC is if she voluntarily let you see it!

I take it you are a long time regular of hers.

Very interesting.....

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by winwin1 View Post
I confirm that she is 27 years old this year (passed her birthday in mid of the year), I saw her passport and IC personally, so it can't be wrong!
Old 23-09-2012, 11:46 AM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 7
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
.....I don't mind being zapped, it's ok, it's only points, it's just for fun, no harm done. But you know what this Bro did? He printed out a copy of one of my FRs, having it ended up into the hands of the WLs!.....

.....So, to the Bro who "tried" to sabo me, yes, the FRs may stop but not me having to RTF them WLs, because the more I will do so, that I guarantee.

Have fun in PT my Brothers, and always be safe!

Cheers.
Goodness gracious me!!!

This is not good! We have a snitch amongst us! A traitor!

What could this "Judas" possibly achieve by doing these kind of things? WTF?

Bros be warned! Thank you for sharing King fornicator!

I thank you!
Old 23-09-2012, 11:56 AM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 7
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future
Re: Cookie H7R3

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
Cookie H7R3 is 31 yrs. Good services/look or age more important?? Cheers.
I confirm that she is 27 years old this year (passed her birthday in mid of the year), I saw her passport and IC personally, so it can't be wrong!
Eh? How did this come about? Hmmm.....

You "saw her passport and IC personally"? Cannot be by accident or by chance. More of like she showed it to you with trust! But no, now you are selling her out! What's up with that?

As per my experience WLs DO NOT usually do this, showing their passport and/or IC to customers, unless you are a long time regular and she being at ease with you.

And it's Cookies some more! Knowing her reputation as an "Ice Queen", I didn't know you have the ability to "melt" her?!

Nice going Bro winwin1! Way to go Bro!

I thank you!
Old 23-09-2012, 12:32 PM
Samster
Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Or you may also take the easier alternative - Bahasa Melayu.

I am not ang moh but she also keep saying to me that she don't know English. Thus she always talk to me in Bahasa. Thanks to the Malay (Singaporean) cleaning lady in our office, I can speak and understand a little bit of Bahasa and charmed my way to my darling Fong Yee. She's a doll ain't she?

Sorry to hear that she rejects you for being ang moh, but some WLs are just hard to convince. Maybe she had a bad experience with ang moh before.

But keep trying Bro, maybe one day she will accept you.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Thanks for your kind support, Bro Fornicator. Maybe it is the language barrier after all more than me being ang moh. I will certainly continue trying. She seems like a special WL. Even when she rejects me she does it in a kind way.
Old 23-09-2012, 12:46 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 16964 / Power: 15
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Cookie H7R3

Quote:
.. confirm ... 27 years...saw her passport and IC ..
"Senior Unfit" has power of 10 with 2080 pts - always provide valuable/reliable info - knows/patronised Cookies in Geylang.

Unfit's post: http://sammyboysexforum.com/showpos...postcount=1110

IMHO age/good services more important - not age. Wishing all a nice weekend. Cheers.
Old 23-09-2012, 01:10 PM
Samster
Chat

Sad to say that you being an ang moh is indeed a factor.

When I first saw her for our 1st session, she immediately accepted and felt comfortable with me and yes, she informed me she don't know English. Then I whisked out my little knowledge of Bahasa and the more she lightened up!

In your case, better sharpen up with either or both your Mandarin and Bahasa. She might just have a change of heart.

Good luck to you Bro.

Cheers,

Quote:
Thanks for your kind support, Bro Fornicator. Maybe it is the language barrier after all more than me being ang moh. I will certainly continue trying. She seems like a special WL. Even when she rejects me she does it in a kind way.
Old 23-09-2012, 03:07 PM
Samster
Chat

Smile Re: Petain TCSS Thread

Good day to everybody, there was a saying of locals more accepting the FTs. I don't think so, it is a trick to welcome new comers nothing more.

I rephase with, can you accept Malaysian PT call girls? A show of hands and, i beg not more than 2 hands will be risen. End of days we screw them over here, do not be trouble like we have to master languages in order to melt the ice.

Times i wrote and will be, fuck them in this country never at their country. Even if you are rich, the danger is hanging above like a sword. However (some how) i could vision these girls nick, one is the shame that goes with the business. Another will be PT is one of the lowest point of their careers.
Old 23-09-2012, 03:16 PM
Samster
Chat

Wink Practice safe sex

If you guys really think that conversation is a serious matter, i mean Rome was not build in a day. You need studies in order to master it so, i would suggest you tell her. Probably in English.

Show her 5 fingers, then say "i will use cap". Do it try it with Kico H16 Carol or Joey. Because i saw a white man taking H16 Jennifer long time ago, he had no problem with her.