The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old 19-01-2011, 01:19 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
klex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Oil Massage by Good Looking Lady

Hi bro, can I haveher contact? Thanks..
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 19-01-2011, 03:03 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
soonliew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro can I have her contact thks
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 19-01-2011, 03:25 PM
Samster (A)
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 1001 / Power: 11
Time_Bomb has much to be proud ofTime_Bomb has much to be proud ofTime_Bomb has much to be proud ofTime_Bomb has much to be proud ofTime_Bomb has much to be proud ofTime_Bomb has much to be proud ofTime_Bomb has much to be proud ofTime_Bomb has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by khong View Post
FR for Fri, 14-Jan-2011 12.20 - 2pm

Thanks Bro Timebomb for the contact.

After showered, she asked me if I want HJ or massage 1st. Opted for massage and laid face down and she started to massage from shoulder to my leg. She initiated the conversation, quite a chatty and friendly lady. After massaged my back asked me to turn over (face up). About 10 mins later, started HJ, the way she moved my shaft was great, good sensation and almost release but fortunately she stopped for the JG

JG was a bit painful but bearable. After JG, she offered me 海底劳月。I positioned myself like doggy style and she started pouring oil into my butt's crack and used her fingers ran over around my butt areas. Her touch were out of the world while her another hand was used to pump my shaft. The feeling was fantastic and I felt great sensation built up from both ass areas and shaft. After about 10 mins, she stopped and asked me to turn over (face up again). She HJ for me again started from very slow sensation move and increased the speed until vacalno errupted.

Name: Ping Ping (平平)
Looks 5/10 milf, brown hair
Boobs = B with bra
Massage=7/10 above average
BJ = Not provided
HJ = 7/10,
FJ = Not Provided
海底劳月 = 9/10
Damaged = $60 msg, $10 Mosha, $30 room
RTM = yes
Bro, thanks for the FR. Keep it up! Upzzz 5 pts.
Old 20-01-2011, 12:31 AM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Blahblah8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the gem being shared . Tried her today . And I can give a short FR about her . Unlimited was power and I ask her have a early rest since it's quite late for her already .

Looks - 6.5/10
Body - 6/10
HJJ/JG - 9/10
Overall - 8/10

Damage $60 for 2 hours (exclude room)
Old 20-01-2011, 09:19 AM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
pualo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi TS Bro,

Care to share?
Old 20-01-2011, 11:57 AM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 9
kb77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykb77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro TS,
Pls share her ctc with me. Thx
Old 20-01-2011, 12:34 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Xiaorenwu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Oil Massage by Good Looking Lady

Pls send contact to me

BL
Old 20-01-2011, 12:51 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
eggpie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks Bro Time_bomb for the contact.

This is sort of my virgin post and FR so please pardon me if i am abit long-winded.

Just finished a session with her earlier at 9am after my work. As this is my first ever time getting a massage, I totally have no idea what to do and the whole atmosphere was abit awkward for the both of us. Luckily, she is a very friendly and chatty lady and initiated the conversation to ease up the situation. She started with massage first and asked me to lay face down as she massaged from my shoulder down to my leg. After the back is completed, she asked me to turn to face her for part 2. I opted for Jua Gen first since I totally have no idea what it is. (until now :P)

The Jua Gen was a bit painful but bearable, and she commented that it's because I am healthy that's why I will experience less pain. She even took the time to explain its medical benefits to me during the whole time. After Jua Gen, she proceeded to HJ for me and the feeling was really fantastic and the sensation was especially powerful when she massaged the small head and I was in heavens not long after, shooting my load into her waiting palm.

Even though the main task (massage and HJ/JG) was completed within 90mins, she was definitely not a time watcher and offered to massage my head for me to fill up the time. She even offered to perform a second HJ for me but as it is my first time getting a massage and all, I politely rejected it as I was totally too awkward and shy. HaHa.

She is definitely a gem and bros out there please do cherish her wonderful service.

Looks : 6/10 milf, brown/golden hair
Boobs : 6/10
Massage : 7/10
HJ : 7/10,

Damaged : $60 massage, $10 Mosha, $30 room
RTM = definitely yes
Old 20-01-2011, 12:53 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
eggpie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks Bro Timebomb for the contact.

This is sort of my virgin post and FR so please pardon me if i am abit long-winded.

Just finished a session with her earlier at 9am after my work. As this is my first ever time getting a massage, I totally have no idea what to do and the whole atmosphere was abit awkward for the both of us. Luckily, she is a very friendly and chatty lady and initiated the conversation to ease up the situation. She started with massage first and asked me to lay face down as she massaged from my shoulder down to my leg. After the back is completed, she asked me to turn to face her for part 2. I opted for Jua Gen first since I totally have no idea what it is. (until now :P)

The Jua Gen was a bit painful but bearable, and she commented that it's because I am healthy that's why I will experience less pain. She even took the time to explain its medical benefits to me during the whole time. After Jua Gen, she proceeded to HJ for me and the feeling was really fantastic and the sensation was especially powerful when she massaged the small head and I was in heavens not long after, shooting my load into her waiting palm.

Even though the main task (massage and HJ/JG) was completed within 90mins, she was definitely not a time watcher and offered to massage my head for me to fill up the time. She even offered to perform a second HJ for me but as it is my first time getting a massage and all, I politely rejected it as I was totally too awkward and shy. HaHa.

She is definitely a gem and bros out there please do cherish her wonderful service.

Looks : 6/10 milf, brown/golden hair
Boobs : 6/10
Massage : 7/10
HJ : 7/10,

Damaged : $60 massage, $10 Mosha, $30 room
RTM = definitely yes
Old 20-01-2011, 06:24 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
liakbe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro can I have her contact
Old 20-01-2011, 10:14 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
fussion02 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Bros
I am also interested, can pass ctc. Thanks
rgds
fussion02
Old 20-01-2011, 10:37 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
benzen80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro TS Please share her contact with me. Thanks a lot!
Old 21-01-2011, 04:22 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Xiaorenwu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can you share the contact with me. Thanks.

BL
Old 21-01-2011, 04:48 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 13
des99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdes99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Make an appt with her after work...will write a FR after tat...Thx to bro Time bomb
Old 21-01-2011, 08:59 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
jwxj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi ts, can i kindly ask for her ctc tks~