The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old 03-01-2011, 03:50 AM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
maddy77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Oil Massage by Good Looking Lady

Many thanks to TS for this excellent recommendation.

Had a wonderful session with her. Very friendly, very good work ethics and i feel good with her. Electrifying smile!

Stats will not be too different the ones posted and will definitely see her again

Thanks TS
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 03-01-2011, 12:51 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
Johnny99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Promise Ping Ping a FR for a while...

Looks : 7.5/10
Boobs: B
Massage: 8/10.
HJ : 7/10
JG : 8/10
GF/ : 8/ 10
Damage: 60 (massage + jg+hj)+10(mosha) for 2 hours
RTM: Yes already rtm a few times.

Overall, a very hardworking lady that not to be missed.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 04-01-2011, 10:09 PM
Not Activated
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 1922 / Power: 0
David_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant future

I had try her yday, got to agree she''s pretty n massage so so only. Only HDLY is gd.

My humble view.
Old 04-01-2011, 10:26 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
guyplatinum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What impressed me is her knowledge on JG. A bit painful though but seems like she knows how to do it. She said she learned from China and from a Thai ShiFu in Singapore. Spent 20 minutes on JG...hope it helps to strengthen my little bro.

Good attitude gal with pleasant face but body towards plump side.
She offered multiple of HJ without extra charge, she told me one bro recently tried 3 release within a session! Brother who are strong and looking for multiple release, she is your type. You can even tell her that you expect 2 or 3 times of HJ so she will do HJ in the early part of massage for you to have ample time to recharge.

I told her as long as I feel good after 1 release, may not want another one to prevent 'overuse' of my little bro.

Massage is passable a bit on a rush side.
Due to time constraint, didn't try her HDLY..only a normal HJ after the JG. Tried Mosha too, she rub me very hard, can feel the different after that on my skin compared to sensual mosha.

Overall experience is good. May RTM to try her HDLY since ppl said her HDLY is good.

Thanks Time Bomb for lubang.
Old 05-01-2011, 09:46 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SunnyO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally book an appt with Ping Ping last night. Her service attitude is definitely much better than most MILF that I have tried. She is polite, and always checked with me if her strength is ok.

She uses Body Shop lotion to do oil massage for me, plus point is there is no smell at all. She start with my shoulders, then slowly work her way down to my hands, back, backside and legs. Then turnover to do my chest and stomach.

After an hour of massage, she started her JG with lots of oil, shiok! She says she will do 10mins of JG first then she will help me release, sounds good to me.

Ping Ping is definitely the choice for anyone looking for top notch service and good massage skills.
Old 06-01-2011, 11:46 PM
Samster (A)
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 1001 / Power: 11
Time_Bomb has much to be proud ofTime_Bomb has much to be proud ofTime_Bomb has much to be proud ofTime_Bomb has much to be proud ofTime_Bomb has much to be proud ofTime_Bomb has much to be proud ofTime_Bomb has much to be proud ofTime_Bomb has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyO View Post
Finally book an appt with Ping Ping last night. Her service attitude is definitely much better than most MILF that I have tried. She is polite, and always checked with me if her strength is ok.

She uses Body Shop lotion to do oil massage for me, plus point is there is no smell at all. She start with my shoulders, then slowly work her way down to my hands, back, backside and legs. Then turnover to do my chest and stomach.

After an hour of massage, she started her JG with lots of oil, shiok! She says she will do 10mins of JG first then she will help me release, sounds good to me.

Ping Ping is definitely the choice for anyone looking for top notch service and good massage skills.
Nice FR bro. 5 points go to you today. Sorry for not having been able to log in last few days. Tried to upz a couple of bros but past 2 days already.
Old 07-01-2011, 09:12 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 8
piao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks to TS for sharing contact of this gem.

SMS her today and manage to get a 5pm slot. After reach hotel, try to book a room but counter staff say need 2 IC , so went out to wait and saw a MILF walking towards me wearing hot pant and orange polo tee. She smile and i ask her if she is ping ping. She say yes and we proceed to get our room.

i went to bath while she prepare herself. After came out , she already strip to her lingerie. Her skin is fair and smooth. She is very friendly and seek for permission before answering call.

Ping Ping back rub were strong and soothing and she will ask wheather the strength used is alright. During rub thigh, her finger will stroke on the groin and balls area , sending a ticklish electricfying sensation and my rod become hard.

Turn over and she tickle my nipple and lightly scratch my body from top to bottom. All the while she look at me with her memorizing eyes and asking me do i feel good. Her cleavage made me look at her with lust and i want her to rub my dick. One hand was rubbing my dick head while the other scratching my balls. Then she proceed to juagen for me. (juagen is to disentangle the veins in our balls to enable free flowing of blood to make our rod hard, that what she says) .

After juagen , proceed to rub cock till i shoot my load.
She went to clean hand before giving me a head massage.
After a distress head massage, my dick response again. She give me a sexy foxy smile and ask me do i want her to rub again. Of course i want her to jerk again. She pour some oil and i feel her sensation finger grouping my big hard dick again.After come second time she wash her hand while i dress up. (I did not need to shower again as the oil use is not greasy and sticky.)

I know she has another appointment at 715pm , so let her go at 645pm to let her have more time to catch her dinner.

We hold hand and checkout together like girlfriend and walk with her till starbuck and parted ourway and i promise to book her next time to try mosha.
Brother, please take good care of this gem. No regret for her service.

Looks : 8/10 ( IMO abit like younger version of 甄妮, HK singer in the 80's)
HJ : 8/10
JUA Geng : 9/10 experience and knowledgable
Mosha : Will try next
Friendlyness : 8/ 10
Damage: 60 (massage + jg+hj)+10(tips) for 2 hours
RTM : Yes
Old 11-01-2011, 01:05 AM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
sam_seng is Cool - loads of Potential

1st of all, many thks to ts for contact.

Tried PP a few months back.. didn't write fr cos can't find thread..

I tot she looks not too bad.. nice pair of jugs too.. figure need more toning up.. massage is above average as my preference are those very strong type.. attitude is very good...
Old 12-01-2011, 03:10 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
hello_forum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tks for the contact..

as mentioned by alot of bros... she is gd.. i can say she has above average looks and the massage is definietly gd.. for $60 and the girl stay with u for 2hrs chatting and touch u wearing only bra n panties surely damn worth it!!!!

will sure ask her for another siok siok sessions.. she one of those that after massage u feel damn happy type and not tink abt the wasting money part..
Old 13-01-2011, 11:32 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 9
bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!

Thanks to TS for sharing her contact .
My MR :

Fair skin ., not bad looking milf from Dongbei with dye colour hair.
Massage was not those hard strong type but soothing and detail.
Quite hardworking and chatty and attentive too .
Juagen / hj was not too bad too .
can touch top only.

Thanks again to TS ...up uyou my humble points liao.
Old 15-01-2011, 02:02 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 8
mochachoos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just end a session with ping ping as her desinTed 81, met her outside and check in with both id .. Very friendly and polite lady can say.

Met this gem an hour ago at her destinated locations, friendly and polite girl.

During the jg and hj, she was hardworking although I unload wound 15mins, she also Nv complain tired or what, unlike others massage palour masseurs , thumbs up for this, upz her for her good Svc Liao.

During hj, when she knows u going to unload, she will do something to make u come slowly and feel the sensual.. Which I also dunno how to describ, bro there , if u. Wish to know the feeling, fast hand fast leg get ctc from TS and engage her Svc asap.. Pls treat her nice as she is very new and a honest and good woman. Thanks

Massage is good, she is very orientated , sorry bro, I dunno how to say story and will end my talk here. Thanks..

My rating for her is,

Looks : 7/10
HJ : 9/10 (best hj ever)
JUA Geng : 9/10
Mosha : through
Damage: I paid 70 for her hood Svc
Old 16-01-2011, 12:28 AM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 9
mercuryap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thank to bro Time_Bomb for the ctc
Just tried her yesterday
She is a very friendly lady. Must try her mosha v nice feeling

Name: Ping Ping
Looks : 6.5/10
Boobs: 7/10
Body: 6.5/10 ( abit meat meait)
massage : 6.5/10
French: NA
Catbath: NA
Painting: NA
HJ: 7.5/10
JG: 7.5/10
BBBJ: NA
AR: NA
FJ: NA
GFE: 7/10
Damage: $60 + room ($30)
RTM: yes
Old 16-01-2011, 01:13 AM
Samster (M)
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sammyboy111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here's my fr
Met her at h81 bugis. (btw the hotel charged me 40 instead of 30 and said $10 was registration fee, is there such a thing? or was I conned?)

Anyway overall I think she's very professional and friendly with good service.
Massage was quite normal though.

Looks : 7/10
Boobs: 6/10
HJ : 7/10
Massage: 7/10.
JUA Geng : 7/10
Mosha : 7/10
Damage: 70
RTM : maybe
Old 16-01-2011, 06:06 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
fuse35 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

first of all would like to thanks bro TB for the contact.

had a session with ping ping.. friendly and polite lady....look wise quite a pleasant lady...

for $70 personally i think it value for money, worth a try....with JG/HJ/facial massage

My rating

Looks : 5/10
Boobs: ard B
HJ : 8/10
Massage: 6.5/10.
JUA Geng : 8/10
Mosha : never try
RTM : can consider if needed
Old 17-01-2011, 10:58 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
tommytomtom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Oil Massage by Good Looking Lady

Thanks bro Time Bomb for the contact. Just had a quick session with Ping Ping today. I called her as I was in town she said she will be having a session in another 1 half hour's, I said ok I will be there in 5 mins. It was raining heavily. I was half wet when reach the designated location.

She arrived quite fast. Cut long story short...

Ping Ping is a very hardworking and polite lady 100% no nonsense.

She is very hardworking in her Massage and JG. She will make sure I feel good and comfortable.

My rating for her is as follows :-

Looks : 7/10 (looks like milf HK veteran singer Jenny)
Boobs: B+
HJ : 8.5/10
Massage: 7/10.
JUA Geng : 8.5/10
Mosha : din try cos short of time
Facial : din try cos short of time
Overall Rating : 9

Asuri | Kasumi | MJZ | Amy | Kelly | 小何 | Lisa | Cheryl | Shan Shan | Ping Ping | Connie | Michelle Aka Candy | Rachael | Yu Xin | Pacific Star Yuri | 小琪 | 云儿 | Angelx2 | Jenny | Neux3| Shan Shan | Joey | Gi Gi | Xiao Xia | Fiona | Xiao Xue Beijing | Tang Li