The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old 15-11-2010, 01:15 AM
Samster (A)
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 1001 / Power: 11
Time_Bomb has much to be proud ofTime_Bomb has much to be proud ofTime_Bomb has much to be proud ofTime_Bomb has much to be proud ofTime_Bomb has much to be proud ofTime_Bomb has much to be proud ofTime_Bomb has much to be proud ofTime_Bomb has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Authentic Relaxing Oil Massage by Good Looking SEXY Lady *PRIVATE ROOM NOW AVAILABLE*

*****NEWSFLASH!!!*****

PING PING NOW HAS A ROOM! MORE CONVENIENCE! MORE PRIVACY!!!

Price:
$100 for 1.5 HRS, with Private Room included.
$120 for 2.0 HRS, with Private Room included

Private room with attached bathroom near City. Just 5 mins walk from MRT station.

If you prefer hotel, or wish for Ping Ping to make a housecall, please call her to enquire as additional charges may apply.

Massage Package is inclusive of complimentary Juagen, Normal HJ or Hai Di Lao Yue. It is your choice. Please advise her at the beginning of the session.

Some info about Juagen:
Many of us have problems getting an erection and/or have trouble ejaculating. According to the chinese, this is due to poor bloodflow and can be treated by Juagen (JG), which is meant to clear the veins and enable better blood circulation which your little brother needs badly. Many of Ping Ping's customers have responded positively to Ping Ping's JG therapy.

But be warned: JG can be a little painful, especially for the first timers. It is unlike a Handjob (HJ), which Ping Ping can also provide as part of the package. But the pain is quite akin to Foot Reflexology...you get used to it.

Important:
Ping Ping does not speak ENGLISH! Please sms her in Chinese or call to speak CHINESE. Because of this she services ONLY CHINESE! No offense to other races.

Even more important!!!
STRICTLY NO SEX. SHE IS A NICE HARDWORKING AND PROFESSIONAL MASSEUSE. PLEASE RESPECT THIS FACT

PM me for her contact.

Field Reports (FR) are greatly appreciated.

Last edited by Time_Bomb; 16-03-2013 at 01:45 AM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 16-11-2010, 05:54 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
tony1307 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Oil Massage by Good Looking Lady

Thank bro, just finish my massage n Juagen, just one word can
Say is very good, she do mosha, Juagen, hj 2x, damage $70.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 16-11-2010, 10:07 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
texas 5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tks time bomb for this intro, just finish 2hr with her. she was 15min late cos need to travel vy far to town but from the time she arrive she work non stop till end. massage was good and relaxing had JG and HJ, after things done still got 25min and she insist to give me mosha without additional charges. very hard working and worth the money, MUST TRY!!!
Old 21-11-2010, 06:21 PM
Samster (A)
Chat

Time_Bomb has much to be proud ofTime_Bomb has much to be proud ofTime_Bomb has much to be proud ofTime_Bomb has much to be proud ofTime_Bomb has much to be proud ofTime_Bomb has much to be proud ofTime_Bomb has much to be proud ofTime_Bomb has much to be proud of

i have replied to bros who have asked for her contact.

as I have highlighted earlier, she is a genuinely hardworking lady who is offering massage and will give complimentary juagen/hdly.

if you are looking for more, then please be informed she does not provide. thats as far as i know. please understand. i want to be clear once and for all!

bros who are genuinely interested in that can pm me.
Old 22-12-2010, 11:34 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 15
mel&nicole is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermel&nicole is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermel&nicole is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermel&nicole is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Have to thank Bro Time_Bomb for this contact.

Massage by this lady is comprehensive and she work for her money not short charging. Her mosha is $10 but i would suggest bros here try it, it is really very good. make my skin so much smoother like that of a baby... haha

Looks: 6.5/10
Figure: NA (No Autoroaming)
Massage: 7/10 (Value for $)
RTM: YES

Cheers
Mel&Nicole
Old 24-12-2010, 03:04 PM
Samster (A)
Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by mel&nicole View Post
Have to thank Bro Time_Bomb for this contact.

Massage by this lady is comprehensive and she work for her money not short charging. Her mosha is $10 but i would suggest bros here try it, it is really very good. make my skin so much smoother like that of a baby... haha

Looks: 6.5/10
Figure: NA (No Autoroaming)
Massage: 7/10 (Value for $)
RTM: YES

Cheers
Mel&Nicole
Thanks for your FR bro. Its good you enjoyed the mosha as well. It was like exfoliation. Damn good, and skin feels really smooth after that. Like you said, $10 for her mosha treatment, where to find?

Upz you with my 5 points bro.
Old 25-12-2010, 11:55 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
eric_12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank Bro Time_Bomb

Meet up whith this nice lady (ping ping) this morning,have a geart massage from her,
her mosha treatment is good as well that will make your skin so much smoother,
and the best that all Bro should try is If you are looking for REAL JG(jagen) will enjoy....
Old 27-12-2010, 01:40 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 12
TNMaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTNMaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ping Ping FR

Decides to hook up with her upon recomendation from friends who have try her. Appointed time n book room. Door open and standing infront was a nice looking milf. Really look like jepun with her color hair as described by TS.
Smiling and Talking while she prepare the bed for massage. Strip down to bra and panty saying more comfortable. I for sure no complain la.

Massage start from leg, body and hand. On and off while massaging my thigh, rub against didi. Really shiok but knowing that she does not do FJ, kills the thought. Turn me to the front I also paiseh. Didi marikita. She offers to Juageng. With her skillful hand, my didi sleep again. I must say I have try many juageng but she is skillful. Really good. Time to wake didi up and she tease with her finger till hard rock and shake it out.

Rested and she mosha for me. With her mosha cream, she clear and scrub all my dead skin from the body. Follows by a facial and I was a new man. Fresh from the juagen and HJ, mosha and facial. First time I completely used up the 2 hours booking of room.

Money well spent!Worth the effort engaging Ping Ping

Detail Description of Ping Ping (My opinion)
Looks : 6.5/10 (Milf. Not bad)
Boobs : With bra on look like B.
HJ : Lots of oil and no pain. Good and unlimited if you can do it.
Massage: 7/10. Good rub and strength
JUA Geng : 8.5/10 Very good skill. Revitalise my didi. Next morning also up!
Mosha : Clear all my dead skn. Smooth skin like baby.
Facial : Clean and clear clogs. Smooth face.
GF/ Service : 8 / 10 accomodating.
Damage: Tipping her 20 for good service above rates.
RTF: Worth the money. Hard to find this type of service.
Old 29-12-2010, 12:15 AM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
chilledbaby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

try ping ping today. one word: good!
first time write FR. here is my FR

Ping Ping from shen yang, 31 years old
Looks : 7/10 (Milf)
Boobs : wear shirt. might be b?!
HJ : 6/10 (she hj me for abt 30min, still cant cum. so stop for a while for mosha. after mosha, continue hj, abt 10min i cum. might be too excited?!?! :P)
Massage: 7.5/10. Good rub and strength. and very hardworking.
JUA Geng : 9/10 nice althought a bit pain
Mosha : ok ba
GF/ Service : 9 / 10 accomodating. (help me to shower after mosha)
Damage: 60 (massage + jg+hj)+10(mosha) for 2 hours
worth for $$ and will look for again!
Old 29-12-2010, 12:02 PM
Samster (A)
Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by binster View Post
Bro ts.. Is ping ping still using the same number? I use to try her service. As I can say her attitude and skill is very good. Would like to try her again.
Hi bro, yes still the same number.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilledbaby View Post
try ping ping today. one word: good!
first time write FR. here is my FR

Ping Ping from shen yang, 31 years old
Looks : 7/10 (Milf)
Boobs : wear shirt. might be b?!
HJ : 6/10 (she hj me for abt 30min, still cant cum. so stop for a while for mosha. after mosha, continue hj, abt 10min i cum. might be too excited?!?! :P)
Massage: 7.5/10. Good rub and strength. and very hardworking.
JUA Geng : 9/10 nice althought a bit pain
Mosha : ok ba
GF/ Service : 9 / 10 accomodating. (help me to shower after mosha)
worth for $$ and will look for again!
Good FR bro. Just upzz bro TNMaster. Will upzz you when my power returns.
Old 29-12-2010, 06:27 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 11
Ray06 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRay06 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[HJ : 6/10 (she hj me for abt 30min, still cant cum. so stop for a while for mosha. after mosha, continue hj, abt 10min i cum. might be too excited?!?! :P)

Bro,
I guess is the lack of stimulation or arouse causing your long time to cum.
Had a session with her before, service and attitude was excellent.
But lack the arouse touch...
Just for a good massage, is worth the money.
Old 31-12-2010, 09:43 AM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sk2sk2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My first time write FR

Ping Ping 31 years old born in th year of sheep
Looks : 7/10
Boobs: A or B with push up bra
HJ : 6/10
Massage: 7.5/10. Good rub and strength.
JUA Geng : 9/10 nice no pain at all
Mosha : nothing to wow about
GF/ Service : 7/ 10
Old 31-12-2010, 06:41 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
wxxxj2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First time writing FR. First of all must thanks bro time_bomb for the recommendation.

I find the massage quite good. She really put her effort into it. Must try her jg, quite an experience.

Looks: MILF. I find her pretty for her age.
Boobs: B ? Not very sure .
Old 02-01-2011, 09:34 AM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
X232 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Promised Ping Ping to write FR but have been busy lately.

Here it goes:

Went for HJ->Massage->HJ->Massage

Massage: 8/10
HJ:8/10
GFE:7/10 RTM quite a few times already
Overall service: 8/10
RTM:yes
Old 02-01-2011, 09:12 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 4734 / Power: 10
badboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond repute

RTM Ping Ping on friday at her usual place , this time she gave me a zua gen not bad first time from her still room for improvement. Very friendly as i already rtm afews times. Hj much better now
Thanks TS for sharing.