The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old 08-01-2017, 10:25 AM
Samster (Donor)
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 6129 / Power: 24
BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AUTHENTIC BoDY massage : TCM TUINA + SWEDISH MASSAGE@ GOLDEN MILE TOWER

Compliments from Samsters

Originally Posted by Sexmen
Visited Jenny 2 weeks ago on a lazy saturday.
PS : this is my 2nd FR, 1st time didnt try her.

As usual, book appt after 2pm to avoid the lunch crowd.

Saw Jenny, a pleasant looking MILF and assigned to the room at the back.
I requested for mosha for my session.

She is strong and hit all the sore spots. Definitely a trained ML.
Slight teasing along the session. Overall a great experience and will return when my body call for it. Highly recommended.

Originally Posted by localla
money value good rub,
jenny still at basement shop?
another round of money value good rub
comin......

Originally Posted by SAFFRONnation
Agreed Jenny + Sally provide some of the best body massages in town. Do support hardworking good attitude MLs around. There aren't many around these days ��

Originally Posted by Gsamboy
Very good massage technique. Must go if you only want good massage.
No horse run.
Look for Jenny.
Rtm: yes, when I'm around that area.

Originally Posted by winterrain

My simple fr.
Tried yz spa recently.
Nice milf with great massage skill, more tuina not thai. A bit far but just go for good msg is wothy. Damage mkt rate.
Seperate show room will be better if got.

Originally Posted by neo6874

After play play too much for the past 2 weeks, felt a need to go for proper massage to relax.

This spa has been on my list for quite some time, decided to try out and see. Arrived at 1:40pm today @ 2F car park as per advertised (after went wrongly into the next building, Golden Mile Complex), took the lift to B1 & found B1-58 to be beside a food court.

Originally made reservation for Jenny but Sally came in instead asking me if it is ok for her to massage as Jenny needed to go for lunch. I saw both Jenny & Sally at the counter but honestly Sally is more my type so it was a win-win.

Went inside the room & changed into the disposable brief prepared on the bed. There was a shower space beside outside the room.

Caution SYT lovers, you can stop reading now as both Jenny & Sally are MILF. Sally is quite conversational through the massage, GFE Gao Gao. The massage is quite good too, with standard odorless massage oil. Strength was strong enough for me & no piano massage as advertised.

Time flies and I wanted to extend for 30 min but I was told the next customer is arriving soon. It looks like business is quite good & reservation is a must.

Rating:
Look : 7/10, MILF scale not SYT scale
Massage : 7/10, good but there are better places.
Infrastructure : 6/10, typical clean & cosy TCM
Damage: $50/hr
RTM: yes, when I am tired about fucking around & want proper massage :-)
Old 08-01-2017, 02:54 PM
Samster (Premium)
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 4823 / Power: 16
GOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond repute

Samsters BOOK your slot @ 6291 3378 - to avoid disappointment.

OPERATING HOUR : 10.30 AM - 9 PM DAILY

60 min massage @ $50.
90 min massage @ $75
-

90 min Comes with 1 FREE service :-

- MOSHA 磨砂
- EAR CANDLING 耳烛
- CUPPING 拔刮
- GUA SHA 刮沙

YE ZI SPA
GOLDEN MILE TOWER
#B1 - 58

LAST BOOKING @ 8.00 PM
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 09-01-2017, 10:08 AM
Samster (Donor)
Chat

BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute

SAMSTERS are the JUDGES - of our BEST massage

Originally Posted by sportsfan
I RTM about 3 weeks ago for massage and mosha by Jenny. Great massage! Mosha was good too. Money well spent! Will definitely return soon.

Originally Posted by cupid
This is a long overdue FR. Tried Jenny two months ago, and I was not disappointed.

She is a pleasant milf with smiling in her face, and really knows the massage, her massage and hard type but not too hard, and very accommodating, will ask you about the strength and will hit the right spots, and adjust accordingly.

The building is a bit run down but the Spa is a good relax place although outside is abit noisy, i also like the soothing music, overall a good clean massage place. Will definitely return for massage when in that area.

Originally Posted by SilverOverlay
Had a massage by Jenny . Solid massage as it has been a long time since I last has a good authentic one. Definitely not a place for syt lovers but I highly recommend for a good massage after a long day of work.

Originally Posted by jjknight
Went down to have a session with Jenny and I was not disappointed.

She is always smiling and really knows her stuff. She uses a combi of hard massage with smooth strokes, just the style I like. I'm quite particular so its not easy to get compliments from me. Anyway, i had a sore leg from running and after her treatment, the pain had gone away. She also uncovered a sore neck and buttocks that I was not aware of. I especially liked the ass massage. Not many ML would do this unless they are asking you for extras.

The building is quite run down but the Spa is clean with good massage bed that you can fall asleep on. Will RTM for sure.

Originally Posted by tiantie

Had a good rub by jenny yesterday.really enjoy every mins spent on the massage.very difficult to find such ML who puts alot of passion on her job.

Originally Posted by dethknight

My second FR on Jen.

Today RFM. Make appointment before going down. When I enter one bro was sitting there. But as he never make prior appointment, he left. While I was having massage, another brother came without appointment and was too left disappointed.

Massage excellent as before. Told her where I am aching and her magical stroke slowly but surely stroke it away. Maybe is return RTM, feel more familiar and she is more comfortable and sweet to me.

Rating
Look : Growing on me.
Boobs: Around D. Never get to touch but this time was staring at it quite a bit and it look awesome.
Massage: it's obvious. I RTM after a week.

Originally Posted by silverug
Thanks Bro GoodFello for recommendations via PM.....it was just the right timing as I was looking to loosen some tight muscles....

Location is easy to find and tried Jenny. And facility is ok..place is neat and tidy. Booking with her is easy as I went during off-peak...

I tried the 90 minutes package and got MOSHA free it's a good deal.
Her massage is solid and I could tell, she's a good masseur. The session also filled with small chat..so, it wasn't boring.

I would highly recommend her to other bro who seeks good massage.
Old 10-01-2017, 09:59 AM
Samster (Donor)
Chat

60 min massage @ $50.
90 min massage @ $75
-

- MOSHA 磨砂
- EAR CANDLING 耳烛
- CUPPING 拔刮
- GUA SHA 刮沙

YE ZI SPA
GOLDEN MILE TOWER
#B1 - 58

LAST BOOKING @ 8.00 PM
Old 10-01-2017, 06:36 PM
Samster (Premium)
Chat

GOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond repute

Samsters are our BEST Judges try us

Originally Posted by theon
Tried Sally. Decent looks, massage skill wise was quite good and is clearly trained. Teasing was quite enjoyable, but not the best i tried. Will consider to return when in need of a decent massage.

Originally Posted by the_e_ones

A quick MR for this joint and newcomer Sally...

Firstly, a big thank you to Bro GOODFELLO for introducing this joint to us!

Read so much good reviews of this joint and have always wanted to give it a try, finally got a chance few nights ago...

Wanted to try Jenny but was recommended Sally instead...

The joint : located in an old shopping mall so it is a tad run down on the outside. Inside is small but decent and well kept... somehow, the food smell from the foodcourt went into the joint thus smell a tad like zi char stall after the session.

The masseuse : as stated above... Ms Sally... strictly MILF category. Your typical PDMM type but I understand that she has been localised already. Decent look with straight hairs which made her looks younger, a little bit tummy underneath that black t-shirt.

The massage skill : not too bad... like the old saying goes,"old ginger can get rid of gas". She can correctly point out my sore area but did not really cure it... no fault of hers.

The teasing skill : quite enjoyable... I guess the teasing was both ways...I teased her with my words and she responsed.

RTM : maybe... to try Jenny.

Originally Posted by alanjames
Finally had the chance to try out the massage. Called to book Jenny and when reached, was recommended Sally instead.

Very strong massage, all tight knots on my back were relaxed after the 90 minutes session. The mosha was good too.

RTM : Yes. Will try Jenny's skill.

Originally Posted by neo6874
After play play too much for the past 2 weeks, felt a need to go for proper massage to relax.

This spa has been on my list for quite some time, decided to try out and see. Arrived at 1:40pm today @ 2F car park as per advertised (after went wrongly into the next building, Golden Mile Complex), took the lift to B1 & found B1-58 to be beside a food court.

Originally made reservation for Jenny but Sally came in instead asking me if it is ok for her to massage as Jenny needed to go for lunch. I saw both Jenny & Sally at the counter but honestly Sally is more my type so it was a win-win.

Went inside the room & changed into the disposable brief prepared on the bed. There was a shower space beside outside the room.

Caution SYT lovers, you can stop reading now as both Jenny & Sally are MILF. Sally is quite conversational through the massage, GFE Gao Gao. The massage is quite good too, with standard odorless massage oil. Strength was strong enough for me & no piano massage as advertised.

Time flies and I wanted to extend for 30 min but I was told the next customer is arriving soon. It looks like business is quite good & reservation is a must.

Rating:
Look : 7/10, MILF scale not SYT scale
Massage : 7/10, good but there are better places.
Infrastructure : 6/10, typical clean & cosy TCM
Damage: $50/hr
RTM: yes, when I am tired about fucking around & want proper massage :-)

must thk bro fello for this thread
had tried lthe other lady, jenny partner
her skill is as good as jenny
a very good skill masseuse .
money well spent at golden mile
no horse run
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 11-01-2017, 10:15 AM
Samster (Donor)
Chat

YE ZI SPA wishes all a Happy New Year

SENSUAL YET STRONG MASSAGE

Originally Posted by SEX-NEWBIE
Just finished my virgin trip to Ye Zi Spa. 1 word: Out Of The World!!

Jenny is the one who massage me for the entire 90 mins Full. I opt for Mo Sha
after 1 hour superb oil massage. Start with back massage with perfect strength
applied to every inch of my body. I like the butt massage with some High Teasing with ass crack and balls touching, no barriers with wearing the paper underwear. I just torn a bit part the side of it for more comfortable session

After turning to the front part, my 2ic already marikita. Jenny continuing with her profession with some teasing on my balls too. Heavenly!

Mo Sha is quite sensually done with every inch of my body. Shower after that and tip her $30 for the perfect job done. Leave with a happy face.

Damage: $70 + $30 Tips
Verdict : Die Die Must Try!! Value For Money!!!

Originally Posted by anikisan

chanced upon this massage parlour here, and after seeing all the good FRs, decided to try out for myself hehe. here goes:

i went in, stripped and wore the paper underwear. she was quite chatty and she definitely knew where to press! actually i was pleasantly surprised coz the previous attempts for cheap massages didn;t work out well. i mean, for $40, $50 massage, what can u expect haha

but soon my back and neck is soothed with her tuina style massage. not bad not bad. got one time she purposely giap my arms in between her thighs, and i think she sort of rubbed her pussy on my arm for a brief moment - wow! then she did the same for my other arm haha. but these are very brief moments only. maybe i first time customer, she scared i am police haha

then, next, she massaged my buttocks inner thighs there and i love it. she will purposely brush through ur balls and provide a little pressure on ur anal hole. i dunno how to describe, but the light teasing got me wet

afterwards, she told me to flip over and then did the usual back shoulder massage thing and then she started massaging my thighs and this is the best part coz she will brush through my balls and sometimes touch the side of my rock-hard shaft but never fully touching it...! she did that for a while and it was then i realised 60 mins massage is not enough if all these teasing is included hahaha

power massage la.i think it is very hard to find a decent hard massage with teasing.

my conclusion:
massage: 7/10
teasing factor: 7/10
environment: 6/10

Originally Posted by mcgyver
Had a session withis Gina. Just have to say massage was good and teasing factor 7/10. Highly recommended.

Originally Posted by RoadsterRTM

When an errand make me go to this area, uncle planned time to drop by and experience relaxing massage.

Called to arrange Jenny.

Like many shared, best is avoid meal time as many people eating nearby, you will feel shirty enter....

Even arrive at 230, also always got uncles at opposite Lim Kopi.

The massage was by Jenny, as TS recommend.

Her strength and pressure point really is skill. Experienced customers will know the real deal when the stroke can really go deep into where it is knots.

Since we'll known this place is no pressure, I am able to fully relax and let massage my body.

Will definitely return when in area.

Originally Posted by CumExplorer
Thank for the sharing.

tried out Jenny for 1 hours session yesterday before her flight, found her massage value for money, and has good strength. I asked to concentrate on my lower part waist area, and had a cupping at the end

Overall it is very relieving like 8.5/10. will rtm when in that area
Old 11-01-2017, 01:47 PM
Samster (Premium)
Chat

Thumbs up experience the BEST massage in town

60 min massage @ $50.
90 min massage @ $75
-

- MOSHA 磨砂
- EAR CANDLING 耳烛
- CUPPING 拔刮
- GUA SHA 刮沙

YE ZI SPA
GOLDEN MILE TOWER
#B1 - 58

LAST BOOKING @ 8.00 PM
Old 11-01-2017, 05:26 PM
Samster (Donor)
Chat

I RTM about 3 weeks ago for massage and mosha by Jenny. Great massage! Mosha was good too. Money well spent! Will definitely return soon.

This is a long overdue FR. Tried Jenny two months ago, and I was not disappointed.

She is a pleasant milf with smiling in her face, and really knows the massage, her massage and hard type but not too hard, and very accommodating, will ask you about the strength and will hit the right spots, and adjust accordingly.

The building is a bit run down but the Spa is a good relax place although outside is abit noisy, i also like the soothing music, overall a good clean massage place. Will definitely return for massage when in that area.

Had a massage by Jenny . Solid massage as it has been a long time since I last has a good authentic one. Definitely not a place for syt lovers but I highly recommend for a good massage after a long day of work.

She is always smiling and really knows her stuff. She uses a combi of hard massage with smooth strokes, just the style I like. I'm quite particular so its not easy to get compliments from me. Anyway, i had a sore leg from running and after her treatment, the pain had gone away. She also uncovered a sore neck and buttocks that I was not aware of. I especially liked the ass massage. Not many ML would do this unless they are asking you for extras.

The building is quite run down but the Spa is clean with good massage bed that you can fall asleep on. Will RTM for sure.

Had a good rub by jenny yesterday.really enjoy every mins spent on the massage.very difficult to find such ML who puts alot of passion on her job.

My second FR on Jen.

Today RFM. Make appointment before going down. When I enter one bro was sitting there. But as he never make prior appointment, he left. While I was having massage, another brother came without appointment and was too left disappointed.

Massage excellent as before. Told her where I am aching and her magical stroke slowly but surely stroke it away. Maybe is return RTM, feel more familiar and she is more comfortable and sweet to me.

Rating
Boobs: Around D. Never get to touch but this time was staring at it quite a bit and it look awesome.

Thanks Bro GoodFello for recommendations via PM.....it was just the right timing as I was looking to loosen some tight muscles....

Location is easy to find and tried Jenny. And facility is ok..place is neat and tidy. Booking with her is easy as I went during off-peak...

Her massage is solid and I could tell, she's a good masseur. The session also filled with small chat..so, it wasn't boring.

Old 12-01-2017, 10:02 AM
Samster (Premium)
Chat

My second FR on Jen.

Rating

Old 12-01-2017, 10:42 AM
Samster (Donor)
Chat

60 min massage @ $50.
90 min massage @ $75
-

- MOSHA 磨砂
- EAR CANDLING 耳烛
- CUPPING 拔刮
- GUA SHA 刮沙

YE ZI SPA
GOLDEN MILE TOWER
#B1 - 58

LAST BOOKING @ 8.00 PM
Old 12-01-2017, 12:57 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
MR596 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just finish a 90min session with Jenny and I must say it is a gem of massage service. Massage was not piano, cure my back sore and strongly recommend to bros out there if you have back, leg sore. Go for this lady treatment, no joke it is really good.... Especially his lower and butt area press. No horse run.

Massage = 8.5/10
Service =9/10
Environment =7/10
Look = 7/10 milf well look
Boob's = c+ I guess it maybe bigger cause can't touch
RTM = I will be back..

Cheers bros
Old 12-01-2017, 05:02 PM
Samster (Donor)
Chat

Butt massage 😉😉😉

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR596 View Post
Just finish a 90min session with Jenny and I must say it is a gem of massage service. Massage was not piano, cure my back sore and strongly recommend to bros out there if you have back, leg sore. Go for this lady treatment, no joke it is really good.... Especially his lower and butt area press. No horse run.

Massage = 8.5/10
Service =9/10
Environment =7/10
RTM = I will be back..

Cheers bros
Old 13-01-2017, 10:09 AM
Samster (Premium)
Chat

YE ZI SPA wishes all a Happy Chinese New Year

SENSUAL YET STRONG MASSAGE

Originally Posted by SEX-NEWBIE
Just finished my virgin trip to Ye Zi Spa. 1 word: Out Of The World!!

Jenny is the one who massage me for the entire 90 mins Full. I opt for Mo Sha
after 1 hour superb oil massage. Start with back massage with perfect strength
applied to every inch of my body. I like the butt massage with some High Teasing with ass crack and balls touching, no barriers with wearing the paper underwear. I just torn a bit part the side of it for more comfortable session

After turning to the front part, my 2ic already marikita. Jenny continuing with her profession with some teasing on my balls too. Heavenly!

Mo Sha is quite sensually done with every inch of my body. Shower after that and tip her $30 for the perfect job done. Leave with a happy face.

Damage: $70 + $30 Tips
Verdict : Die Die Must Try!! Value For Money!!!

Originally Posted by anikisan

chanced upon this massage parlour here, and after seeing all the good FRs, decided to try out for myself hehe. here goes:

i went in, stripped and wore the paper underwear. she was quite chatty and she definitely knew where to press! actually i was pleasantly surprised coz the previous attempts for cheap massages didn;t work out well. i mean, for $40, $50 massage, what can u expect haha

but soon my back and neck is soothed with her tuina style massage. not bad not bad. got one time she purposely giap my arms in between her thighs, and i think she sort of rubbed her pussy on my arm for a brief moment - wow! then she did the same for my other arm haha. but these are very brief moments only. maybe i first time customer, she scared i am police haha

then, next, she massaged my buttocks inner thighs there and i love it. she will purposely brush through ur balls and provide a little pressure on ur anal hole. i dunno how to describe, but the light teasing got me wet

afterwards, she told me to flip over and then did the usual back shoulder massage thing and then she started massaging my thighs and this is the best part coz she will brush through my balls and sometimes touch the side of my rock-hard shaft but never fully touching it...! she did that for a while and it was then i realised 60 mins massage is not enough if all these teasing is included hahaha

power massage la.i think it is very hard to find a decent hard massage with teasing.

my conclusion:
massage: 7/10
teasing factor: 7/10
environment: 6/10

Originally Posted by mcgyver
Had a session withis Gina. Just have to say massage was good and teasing factor 7/10. Highly recommended.

Originally Posted by RoadsterRTM

When an errand make me go to this area, uncle planned time to drop by and experience relaxing massage.

Called to arrange Jenny.

Like many shared, best is avoid meal time as many people eating nearby, you will feel shirty enter....

Even arrive at 230, also always got uncles at opposite Lim Kopi.

The massage was by Jenny, as TS recommend.

Her strength and pressure point really is skill. Experienced customers will know the real deal when the stroke can really go deep into where it is knots.

Since we'll known this place is no pressure, I am able to fully relax and let massage my body.

Will definitely return when in area.

Originally Posted by CumExplorer
Thank for the sharing.

tried out Jenny for 1 hours session yesterday before her flight, found her massage value for money, and has good strength. I asked to concentrate on my lower part waist area, and had a cupping at the end

Overall it is very relieving like 8.5/10. will rtm when in that area
Old 14-01-2017, 09:53 AM
Samster (Donor)
Chat

60 min massage @ $50.
90 min massage @ $75
-

- MOSHA 磨砂
- EAR CANDLING 耳烛
- CUPPING 拔刮
- GUA SHA 刮沙

YE ZI SPA
GOLDEN MILE TOWER
#B1 - 58

LAST BOOKING @ 8.00 PM
Old 14-01-2017, 02:15 PM
Samster (Donor)
Chat

Thumbs up Best authentic body massage : No horse-run

Hundreds of Samsters voted for YeZi BEST body massage

Originally Posted by MR596

Massage = 8.5/10
Service =9/10
Environment =7/10
RTM = I will be back..
Cheers bros

Originally Posted by Ckwong75
Decided to RTM after a long break. Called n made reservation for Jenny for 90 min session. Reached at the agreed time but was requested to come back in 15 min as they are still occupied. No choice so I went for kopi n return afterward. I went into the room and changed n lie down on the bed waiting for Jenny. Soon my massage started by was served by Sally instead. Decided to continue since I have not tried Sally before. Overall, I still prefer Jenny as she is more systematic and thorough in her massage. I felt that Sally is good with the neck and shoulder but less skillful in massaging the lower back n legs. Will return for Jenny the next time round. Just sharing my preference.

Originally Posted by lesloverz
Thanks SAFFRONnation for the ctc, finally went to try Jenny at YZ SPA last Sunday.

Poor girl was the only one working on sunday, never see Sally around.

Took 1.5 hours and never regretted it.
A friendly and chatty milf with big knockers, wow...

Massage was strong and hard at all the right places.
Teasing was good, made me ooze loads of precum and I think I turned her on as well...
Overall a nice experience!

Anyway, lets keep it a clean massage joint, will definitely RTM.

good quality yes...
TRYING THE THIRD ROUND
ye zi spa, golen mile tower basement
jenny
very relaxing massage
nice lady
money well spent
thk bro saffron for the lead.

Originally Posted by Gsamboy
Very good massage technique. Must go if you only want good massage.
No horse run.
Look for Jenny.
Rtm: yes, when I'm around that area.