The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old 07-11-2016, 10:34 AM
Samster (A)
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 0
Binger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster
✪✪✪AMY✪✪✪ Slim, Tall & Sexy Ex Model Mix Blood Caucasian Looking Babe ♥ Nude Massage

✪✪✪Amy✪✪✪ Slim, Tall & Sexy Mix Blood Caucasian Looking Babe ♥ Nude Massage, Boobs Msg, Boobs Fxxk, Juagen, HDLY, 2xHJ

Her Contact Number

[8371 8903]

Statistics of Amy

Attitude: Gentle, Friendly With Good Service Attitude
Body: Slim, Tall & Sexy!
Boobs: Natural & Soft 34B
Height: 170cm
Weight: 55kg
Looks: Chio Mixed Blood Caucasian Looking Babe!
Language: Chinese SMSes or Calls only

Services That She Can Perform/Allow

[Auto Roaming : 触摸全身] [You Will Be Allow To Caress Her WHOLE Body During The Session. Please Be Gentle]

[Nude Massage : 裸体按摩] [Yes, She Will Wear Nothing During The Massage Session]

[Whole Body Oil Massage : 全身推油] [Good Soothing Oil Massage That Helps You Stay Calm & Relax]

[Authentic Thai Mixed Jap & HK Massage : 专业泰,日,港式结合按摩] [Yes! Great Strength & Was Professional. Mixed Varies Techniques To Help Ease Your Bodyaches!]

[Lymphatic Detoxification : 淋巴排毒] [Focus On Pushing Factors In One Direction Which Helps Purge Impurities Out Of Your Body]

[Head, Neck & Shoulder Massage : 头,颈,肩部按摩] [After a Hard Day At Work, Leave Your Heavy Head, Neck & Shoulder To Her Care]

[Back Kneeling Massage : 踩背] [For More Strength Needed, She Will Use Her Knee To Massage Your Back]

[Whole Body Guasha Or Ba Guan : 全身刮痧或拔罐] [Scrub Your Back In Multiple Strokes Which Helps Purge Coldness & Impurities Out Of Your Body. Cupping Without Fire Available Too]

[Catbath : 全身慢游] [Good Foreplay With Solid Tongue Skills That Lick Your Sensitive Spot Gently]

[Boobs Massage/Boobs Fxxk 性感胸推/乳交] [She Will Grind Your Body & Buttock Sensually. Close Your Eyes & Enjoy The Arousing Moment]

[99HDLY : 99式海底捞月] [Performing Erotic Hand Movement On Your Precious & Balls In Varies Positions. Shoik!]

[Chinese Style Juagen : 中式抓根] [Authentic & Is Good. Helps Improve The Function Of Your Manhood]

[69HandJob : 69式打飞机] [Sexy Moan With Good Hand Stroke. You Gonna Enjoy As Much As I Do!]

[GFE : 女朋友感] [Service Oriented & Is Friendly]

Services That She Don't Perform/Allow

Services Not Mentioned Above.
Further Intimacies Depends On Your Chemistry With Her

Her Charges

[$110, One Massage Package With 2 x HandJobs, 60 Minutes]

Her Working Hours:

Daily From 11am - 12am

[Large Cozy Clean Room Included]

Her Contact Number

[8371 8903]

Last edited by Binger; 07-11-2016 at 10:55 AM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 07-11-2016, 01:49 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 2406 / Power: 11
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ✪✪✪AMY✪✪✪ Slim, Tall & Sexy Ex Model Mix Blood Caucasian Looking Babe ♥ Nude Mass

looks good and yummy
home or shop based?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 07-11-2016, 03:25 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Luvtall1979 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ✪✪✪AMY✪✪✪ Slim, Tall & Sexy Ex Model Mix Blood Caucasian Looking Babe ♥ Nude Mass

Home based. She's been here for quite a while
Old 07-11-2016, 09:08 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
genm79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just finished a session with her.

Looks: 7/10 Higher if you like MILFS
Massage: 9/10 She is really good. Not too heavy, feels good when she does back stepping.
HJ: 9/10 She is one of the very few that manage 1 shot for me. Been known to be hard to shoot.

刚从Amy那回来,很有韵味的女人。
按摩时,很常用脚踩,我就像日本乌龙面的面团被踩。
但是踩的很舒服。
打飞机,手法很棒。是少数能完成一炮的。
绝对会再上门。
Old 08-11-2016, 03:00 PM
Samster (M)
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
vince7473 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a great session with Amy. Very experience in massage and know exactly where to use strength. Enjoyed the happy ending, left the place feeling relax n satisfied.
Old 08-11-2016, 03:31 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
adultentertain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

34B How to do Boobs FxxK ?
Old 08-11-2016, 11:37 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 3
Kokorika deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Look good. Care to share location. Already up u. Thanks
Old 09-11-2016, 10:35 AM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 6
Shiofukis has much to be proud ofShiofukis has much to be proud ofShiofukis has much to be proud ofShiofukis has much to be proud ofShiofukis has much to be proud ofShiofukis has much to be proud ofShiofukis has much to be proud ofShiofukis has much to be proud ofShiofukis has much to be proud ofShiofukis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvtall1979 View Post
Home based. She's been here for quite a while
Last time at bugis beach road area ... Can fuck too. Now only boobs fuck.
Old 12-11-2016, 12:43 AM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
masala deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Damn i wish she take non-mandarin speakers
Old 12-11-2016, 11:58 AM
Samster (A)
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 0
Binger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: ✪✪✪AMY✪✪✪ Slim, Tall & Sexy Ex Model Mix Blood Caucasian Looking Babe ♥ Nude Mass

You'll not regret visiting her
Old 13-11-2016, 08:03 AM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
masala deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by masala View Post
Damn i wish she take non-mandarin speakers
non-mandarin speakers, she takes in english speaking customers.

Maybe it was the language barriers but I felt like it was a waste of money.

She use hp throughout the massage, and the massage was....I had better lah.

nice place though.
Old 02-12-2016, 10:27 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 5
Dango1882 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Used to work from a flat in Bugis area but an unhappy samster published her real address - very exotic mixed blood look no boobs but very tall. She told me that she has some Russian heritage. That time she offered FJx2 and went to fuck her a few times in her Bugis location.

Can pm me her new location ?
Maybe look for her again, she also advertise under a different name and number.

Quote:
Originally Posted by genm79 View Post
Just finished a session with her.

Looks: 7/10 Higher if you like MILFS
Massage: 9/10 She is really good. Not too heavy, feels good when she does back stepping.
HJ: 9/10 She is one of the very few that manage 1 shot for me. Been known to be hard to shoot.

刚从Amy那回来,很有韵味的女人。
按摩时,很常用脚踩,我就像日本乌龙面的面团被踩。
但是踩的很舒服。
打飞机,手法很棒。是少数能完成一炮的。
绝对会再上门。
Old 28-12-2016, 03:56 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
sexresearcher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She is in her early 40s and tried her twice if you are into tall MILFs. I find her to be the icy queen type. Tall yes, anything special, not really? Unless you are into long legs and flat chest. Her FJ is rather mechanical. For a chance to fuck a Mongolian? I think its worth the bragging right.
Old 02-01-2017, 07:53 AM
Samster (B)
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
adamsy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

the age is not attractive
Old 25-01-2017, 10:21 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 2
Mttl is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMttl is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can share he location please?