The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-03-2017, 10:14 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 15
Disinfector is a glorious beacon of lightDisinfector is a glorious beacon of lightDisinfector is a glorious beacon of lightDisinfector is a glorious beacon of lightDisinfector is a glorious beacon of lightDisinfector is a glorious beacon of light
Female Contraceptive Gel

Introducing this product

Aier Condoms Female Contraceptive Gel Liquid Condom

Aier is one type of liquid condom are design for female usage.
It was inverted in china and have been in the market for quite some time already.

It have been very safe and it main purpose is to kill sperms and it have been very safe in preventing pregency.
Now you can sure be very sure, have sex without wearing condom and get the unforgettable effect and experience

PM me for price and deal.
Old 15-03-2017, 10:17 AM
Samster (A)

Disinfector is a glorious beacon of lightDisinfector is a glorious beacon of lightDisinfector is a glorious beacon of lightDisinfector is a glorious beacon of lightDisinfector is a glorious beacon of lightDisinfector is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Female Contraceptive Gel

One tube of Aier Condoms Female Contraceptive Gel Liquid Condom contains

1pc = 4grams
Item Type: Liquid condoms
Functions and Uses: Contraception
Material: Gel
Old 15-03-2017, 10:21 AM
Samster (A)

Aier Condoms Female Contraceptive Gel Liquid Condom Contains

[PHYSICAL APPEARANCE ]
This product is clear, tasteless, water-soluble gel with mild propertides.

[KILL PATHOGENS ]
Staphyococcus aureus, Candida and Coliform bacillus and others.

[FUNCTION]
As a chemical antiseptic and physical barrier, it is designed to protect the vaginal and cervical surfaces. It can remain in the vagina for a long time without destroying the vagina's chemical balance. It effective kill sperms and it have been very safe in preventing pregency

PM me your to deal.
Old 15-03-2017, 10:22 AM
Samster (A)

Are you still upset about unwanted pregnancies? induced abortion harm your body? Please choose liquid invisible condoms, it will let you get rid of unwanted pregnancies and induced abortion

Aier liquid invisible condoms, contraceptive rate high up to 99.9%, free sex is no longer a dream.

PM me for deal and all
Old 15-03-2017, 10:39 AM
Samster (A)

Aier Condoms Female Contraceptive Gel Liquid Condom

Instructions:

1. This product is a one-time items, can be removed to use
2. Repeated sexual intercourse, each use one
3. 1~10 minutes before sexual intercourse to promote the depths of the vagina, a one-time comment finished, the effectiveness of 2 ~ 4 hours

note:
Sexual intercourse can not female upper, to prevent liquid outflow

PM me for deal.
Old 15-03-2017, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
C20W deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any fact sheet on this product? Approval by local health authorities?

Can prevent pregnancies but not STD so should be just spermicide. Hope you are not selling too ex.
Old 15-03-2017, 11:57 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by C20W View Post
Any fact sheet on this product? Approval by local health authorities?

Can prevent pregnancies but not STD so should be just spermicide. Hope you are not selling too ex.
Maybe you want see this.
Old 15-03-2017, 11:58 AM
Samster (A)

'Liquid condom' could protect against HIV

A "liquid condom" that can physically trap semen and protect women against sexually transmitted diseases including HIV, is being developed by scientists.

The contraceptive gel remains in liquid form while in contact with acidity levels normally found in the vagina.

But the vaginal condom becomes solid and traps sperm, when it encounters semen, which is slightly alkaline.

Furthermore, any particles wider than 50 nanometres, which include the HIV, herpes and papilloma viruses, would also be trapped.
This means the gel is both a protectant and contraceptive and provides a cheap way to protect women in the Third World from pregnancy and HIV.
Patrick Kiser, and assistant professor at the University of Utah in Salt Lake City, whose team has helped develop the gel, says clinical trials could begin in as little as three years.

"We did it to develop technologies that can enable women to protect themselves against HIV without the approval of their partner," he said.
The gel has only been tested in the lab so far but Dr Kiser, whose research was published in New Scientist, and his team have already proved it can trap HIV by staining virus particles with a fluorescent dye.

He is also hoping to improve the gel by impregnating it with an anti-HIV drug which would kill the virus after it has solidified.
Old 15-03-2017, 12:08 PM
Samster (A)

How to use in word

� Take off the cap.
� Place the open end of the cap over the rubber stopper inside the applicator.
� With your finger over cap, gently insert the small end of the applicator deep into vagina. While in this position, push the all the way into the applicator to release the gel. Remove the applicator and discard it in a waste container.

[DIRECTIONS FOR USE]
Insert the gel into the vagina prior to sexual intercourse, one unit (4g) each time.

PM me for deal
Old 15-03-2017, 12:11 PM
Samster (A)

PM me for deal
Old 15-03-2017, 01:22 PM
Samster (A)

PM me for deal
Old 15-03-2017, 01:23 PM
Samster (A)

PM me for deal
Old 15-03-2017, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
C20W deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes I totally understand this article about liquid condom. But it doesn't mention about your brand of liquid condom that u r selling.

Hence if u have any local health authorities approval or anything that reassures us that it meets certain manufacturing standards before we start using on our partners?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disinfector View Post
'Liquid condom' could protect against HIV

A "liquid condom" that can physically trap semen and protect women against sexually transmitted diseases including HIV, is being developed by scientists.

The contraceptive gel remains in liquid form while in contact with acidity levels normally found in the vagina.

But the vaginal condom becomes solid and traps sperm, when it encounters semen, which is slightly alkaline.

Furthermore, any particles wider than 50 nanometres, which include the HIV, herpes and papilloma viruses, would also be trapped.
This means the gel is both a protectant and contraceptive and provides a cheap way to protect women in the Third World from pregnancy and HIV.
Patrick Kiser, and assistant professor at the University of Utah in Salt Lake City, whose team has helped develop the gel, says clinical trials could begin in as little as three years.

"We did it to develop technologies that can enable women to protect themselves against HIV without the approval of their partner," he said.
The gel has only been tested in the lab so far but Dr Kiser, whose research was published in New Scientist, and his team have already proved it can trap HIV by staining virus particles with a fluorescent dye.

He is also hoping to improve the gel by impregnating it with an anti-HIV drug which would kill the virus after it has solidified.
Old 15-03-2017, 04:43 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by C20W View Post
Yes I totally understand this article about liquid condom. But it doesn't mention about your brand of liquid condom that u r selling.

Hence if u have any local health authorities approval or anything that reassures us that it meets certain manufacturing standards before we start using on our partners?

This is singapore ok.

Not an open country, so i dont think all this are not consider legalise here as it is also be consider as part of sex toy.

If you care scare, i suggest, dont even come in to sbf cos the forum is not legal also. U will learn alot of bad thing here.
Old 15-03-2017, 04:45 PM
Samster (A)

Please be considerate to your partner and do not create unwanted baby..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1