The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-03-2017, 07:17 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of
Re: Amos Yee flees to US

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiaSuay View Post
I wonder will the Singapore government sue the US immigration Judge ? Looks so easy to become a political refugee . Like this will the Singapore government cancel Amos's Singapore's citizenship ?
It will most probably be the same procedure as the way they dealt with Tan Wah Piow. It also means Amos will never to able to set foot in Singapore again for the rest of his life.
Old 25-03-2017, 07:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
Tat is US.. accept all kind of rubbish.. Malaysia tat sex blogger.. now Singapore blogger... As long as ppl tat cannot be accept by their own country.. can always go to the US.. they r jus like big rubbish collection point.. wat kind rubbish oso take..
Wah!!!!! Grapes soooooooooooo sour.
Amos went to jail, put up with shit from dumb fuck sporeans in exchange for going to USA n avoid NS. Damn good deal Wor

The majority of sporeans would rather b rubbish n go to USA. Even a garbagement minister marry American n after decades, she still is an AMerican!!! Why ar??

If you're so high n mighty, stay in spore La.

With that 0.1% garbagement elite who won't go to USA , cos they're Gods in spore. YOU can be their lackey/eunuch
_____
Exchange points high n mighty ma
Old 25-03-2017, 07:21 PM
Samster

sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
It will most probably be the same procedure as the way they dealt with Tan Wah Piow. It also means Amos will never to able to set foot in Singapore again for the rest of his life.
Think tan under Investigation La.
Same as tang.
Amos committed no crime so arrest him for wat.
Although no reason Amos wants to step into spore a fuckimg urinal
______
Exchange points confused analogy ma
Old 25-03-2017, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
All countries provide protection for people in trouble with his/ her countries gov. Including underworld issues too. Over here we r taking in people from Myammar that hit the run due to relation with former military junta. We cannot accept people who committ murder, robbery and rape.

Infact we r seeing more of ex junta among us. Only one way to deal with them. See them no up. Amos yee will experience this the rest of his life at USA.

I am not sorry with this people. They were REJECTED nothing more.
I see u no up La.
Amos is childish but I don't see him no up
_____
Exchange points see no up ma
Old 25-03-2017, 07:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 410 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9740 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Sadfa,

There is no point to reply to your posts.

For others please note.

Department of Homeland Security attorneys had opposed the asylum bid, saying Yee’s case did not qualify as persecution based on political beliefs. It was unclear whether they had appealed the decision or if Yee would have to remain imprisoned if they did. Attorneys have 30 days to appeal.

UNQUOTE

The Amos Yee saga is not over yet.

Let us wait for US Homeland's decision whether to file appeal.
Old 25-03-2017, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post
Sadfa,

For others please note.

Department of Homeland Security attorneys had opposed the asylum bid, saying Yee’s case did not qualify as persecution based on political beliefs. It was unclear whether they had appealed the decision or if Yee would have to remain imprisoned if they did. Attorneys have 30 days to appeal.

UNQUOTE

The Amos Yee saga is not over yet.

Let us wait for US Homeland's decision whether to file appeal.
That's becos yr initial post is poor .
And yr reply will be sad.

It's so SAd that ppl like u wish bad things on others so yr warped world will make more sense. And it's even more sad that u hope Americans will indirectly support an oppressive regime
_______
Exchange points sad ma
Old 26-03-2017, 04:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 8
Usign is a glorious beacon of lightUsign is a glorious beacon of lightUsign is a glorious beacon of lightUsign is a glorious beacon of lightUsign is a glorious beacon of lightUsign is a glorious beacon of light

Amos yee also make to to sbf. :P
Old 26-03-2017, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
BoltLewis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
I see u no up La.
Amos is childish but I don't see him no up
_____
Exchange points see no up ma
Majority see Amos no up because of his remarks on the old dead fart, for that I support Amos
Old 26-03-2017, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
FalseCeiling deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoltLewis View Post
Majority see Amos no up because of his remarks on the old dead fart, for that I support Amos
Who is the old dead fart?
Old 26-03-2017, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

I feel so very happy for Amos.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 26-03-2017, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 13
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post
[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Blue"]Sadfa,

For others please note.

UNQUOTE

Bro if you don't mind please don't write in such big fonts. Do not be like rocket_boy and his clones . We are not blind. Thank you for your kind understanding.

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 26-03-2017, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 13
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

Amos Yee asylum: 'Prerogative of the US' to take in people who engage in hate speech, says MHA

Posted 25 Mar 2017 19:55
Updated 25 Mar 2017 21:05

SINGAPORE: It is the prerogative of the United States to take in people who engage in hate speech, but Singapore takes a very different approach, the Ministry of Home Affairs said on Saturday (Mar 25) evening, in response to media queries after teen blogger Amos Yee was granted asylum in the US.

Yee had been jailed in Singapore for hate speech against both Christians and Muslims.

He was granted asylum in the US after an immigration judge there concluded that the Singapore Government had "persecuted Yee on account of his political opinion".

"There are many more such people, around the world, who deliberately engage in hate speech, and who may be prosecuted. Some of them, will no doubt take note of the US approach, and consider applying for asylum in the US," said MHA.

SINGAPORE TAKES A 'VERY DIFFERENT APPROACH': MHA

In 2015, Yee was jailed four weeks for hate speech against Christians, as well as for publishing an obscene image. The next year, Yee was jailed six weeks and fined S$2,000, this time for hate speech against Muslims and Christians.

"The US adopts a different standard, and allows such hate speech under the rubric of freedom of speech. The US for example, in the name of freedom of speech, allows the burning of the Quran," noted MHA.

"Singapore takes a very different approach. Anyone who engages in hate speech or attempts to burn the Quran, Bible, or any religious text in Singapore, will be arrested and charged."

continue reading here : http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...o/3625198.html

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 26-03-2017, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
C20W deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Many talk n bitch where Amos succeeded.

RESPECT
Old 26-03-2017, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 8
MacCallan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by C20W View Post
Many talk n bitch where Amos succeeded.

RESPECT
What had he succeeded?

Amos Yee has no education, no skill and penniless. He asking for donations to live in America. So are you going to donate to him??

Life will get tougher for Amos Yee living in USA.

He will need papers and then maybe green card and cannot travel in the meantime. God knows when al these will be ready.

God bless him.

NB - He could have just leave Singapore and not created all the fracas. Now he is alien.
Old 26-03-2017, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Beanies deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacCallan View Post
What had he succeeded?

Amos Yee has no education, no skill and penniless. He asking for donations to live in America. So are you going to donate to him??

Life will get tougher for Amos Yee living in USA.

He will need papers and then maybe green card and cannot travel in the meantime. God knows when al these will be ready.

God bless him.

NB - He could have just leave Singapore and not created all the fracas. Now he is alien.
So what if he has no education? Much better than those whites bastards with only skills to think of plans to suck us dry. I prefer a thousand Amos to one Lee or Tan or Khaw
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1