The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-12-2016, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 10
ailestriker is one of the Best!ailestriker is one of the Best!ailestriker is one of the Best!
Re: Amos Yee flees to US

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueferret View Post
I used to pity him but not any more . But I pity his parents .
totally agreed with this. honestly i think he got a screw loose. should be in imh.
Old 31-12-2016, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
UbiRd1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by veronicanguyen View Post
Exactly my sentiments.
Mine as well.
Old 31-12-2016, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 15
whitesnake is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhitesnake is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhitesnake is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I can bet you no country would want him as he is of no economic value to any country .
Old 31-12-2016, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 8
Depraved is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDepraved is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitesnake View Post
I can bet you no country would want him as he is of no economic value to any country .
It's not a matter of want or not. The UN Refugee Convention ensures that certain countries are required to accept people who seek asylum as refugees. That's why Europe is overrun with people fleeing Syria. Under law, they must admit them, unless they've been vetted out as a security threat.

If Amos gains refugee status, believe it or not, the UN will even give him a monthly check for pocket money. That's probably his plan though, for the UN to support him until he makes it and becomes a youtube star.

Utterly disgusting and a slap in the face in real refugees in need if he gets accepted.
Old 25-03-2017, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 14
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

Blogger Amos Yee granted asylum in the US

Published: 8:32 AM, March 25, 2017

Updated: 8:35 AM, March 25, 2017

CHICAGO — A US immigration judge in Chicago on Friday (March 24, US time) granted asylum to a Singaporean blogger, saying he was persecuted for his political opinions in the Republic.

Amos Yee, 18, who had been jailed twice in Singapore, qualifies as a political refugee, according to a 13-page opinion by the US immigration judge.

Amos is immediately eligible for release after having been held in US immigration detention since Dec 16, 2016, according to his attorney, Ms Sandra Grossman, who is based in Bethesda, Maryland.

The Singapore Embassy in Washington could not be reached for comment after business hours on Friday evening.

Judge Samuel Cole ruled Amos’ prosecution, detention and maltreatment at the hands of the Singapore authorities "constitute(s) persecution on account of Amos’ political opinions”, and called him a "young political dissident”.

"The evidence presented at the hearing demonstrates Singapore's prosecution of Amos was a pretext to silence his political opinions critical of the Singapore government," Mr Cole wrote.

The US Department of Homeland Security had opposed Amos’ asylum application, claiming the Singapore government legitimately prosecuted Amos.

Ms Grossman said the judge's decision supported the right of individuals to criticise their government.

"The right to free speech is sacred, even when such speech is considered offensive," she said in an email. "The decision timely underscores the vital need for an independent judiciary in a functioning democracy."

Amos had been held by US authorities since arriving at Chicago's O'Hare International Airport, seeking political asylum. He was initially detained in Illinois, but is now being held at the Dodge County Detention Facility in Juneau, Wisconsin, Grossman said.

continue reading here : http://m.todayonline.com/singapore/u...asylum-request

Bye bye Amos . Your dream come true. Now you don't have to serve NS.

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 25-03-2017, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 8
Stitxch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Congrats Amos ..... pappy must be damn frus cannot do anything to him
Old 25-03-2017, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Tat is US.. accept all kind of rubbish.. Malaysia tat sex blogger.. now Singapore blogger... As long as ppl tat cannot be accept by their own country.. can always go to the US.. they r jus like big rubbish collection point.. wat kind rubbish oso take..
Old 25-03-2017, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1736 / Power: 17
TKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant future

Who knows? Someone might stop the Vedic and send him back to strengthen the ties.
Old 25-03-2017, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2680 / Power: 15
SiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder will the Singapore government sue the US immigration Judge ? Looks so easy to become a political refugee . Like this will the Singapore government cancel Amos's Singapore's citizenship ?

Many thanks to 70% who voted for them .
Old 25-03-2017, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 8
saisin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiaSuay View Post
I wonder will the Singapore government sue the US immigration Judge ? Looks so easy to become a political refugee . Like this will the Singapore government cancel Amos's Singapore's citizenship ?
Sue US immigration Judge? LJL got the balls to do it?

If in local court sure win, otherwise ......
Old 25-03-2017, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 412 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9767 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Bro,

Hold on folks. Please read the New in entirety.

Do not jump the gun. It only raises your blood pressure, whichever camp you support.

The US Homeland has 30 days to file an appeal, if it objects to the judge ruling.

So far the US Homeland has not commented.

Old 25-03-2017, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 412 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9767 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

From CNA

Teen blogger Amos Yee granted US asylum
POSTED: 25 March 2017 at 08:17
UPDATED: 25 March 2017 at 08:20
··· AA
SINGAPORE: The United States has granted asylum to Singaporean blogger Amos Yee, according to the US law firm representing him in his application.

According to a media update on Grossman Law's website, Immigration Judge Samuel Cole granted Yee asylum after he concluded that the Singapore Government "persecuted Yee on account of his political opinion".

The judge also found Yee and his two witnesses, one of whom is Mr Kenneth Jeyaretnam, leader of the opposition Reform Party, "credible" and that the applicant had established he "suffered past persecution on account of his political opinion". The Department of Homeland Security has not rebutted the presumption that he has a well-founded fear of future prosecution, he added.

"Yee has met his burden of showing that he suffered past persecution on account of his political opinion and has a well-founded fear of future persecution in Singapore," according to the decision of the Immigration Judge, as posted on the law firm's website.

The Department of Homeland Security has 30 days (until Apr 24) to file an appeal. If the government fails to appeal, the decision will become final, the law firm said, adding it has contacted the Immigration and Customs Enforcement in Chicago to secure Yee's release.

Yee's mother, Madam Mary Toh, confirmed last December that he was detained in the United States. According to US-based Singaporean civil activist Melissa Chen, the 18-year-old was detained after he landed at O'Hare Airport in Chicago.

The Singaporean was sentenced in July 2015 to four weeks' jail for wounding the religious feelings of Christians and Muslims, and was sentenced to another six week's jail for the same offence last September.
Old 25-03-2017, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Amos Yee flees to US

All countries provide protection for people in trouble with his/ her countries gov. Including underworld issues too. Over here we r taking in people from Myammar that hit the run due to relation with former military junta. We cannot accept people who committ murder, robbery and rape.

Infact we r seeing more of ex junta among us. Only one way to deal with them. See them no up. Amos yee will experience this the rest of his life at USA.

I am not sorry with this people. They were REJECTED nothing more.
Old 25-03-2017, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by saisin View Post
Sue US immigration Judge? LJL got the balls to do it?

If in local court sure win, otherwise ......
If it's Spore judge, he will b demoted cos he made serious 'error in judgment' n privately will b fucked jialat. End up he will have to quit
______
Exchange points error ma
Old 25-03-2017, 07:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post
Bro,

Hold on folks. Please read the New in entirety.

Do not jump the gun. It only raises your blood pressure, whichever camp you support.

The US Homeland has 30 days to file an appeal, if it objects to the judge ruling.

So far the US Homeland has not commented.

WHY ON EARTH SHOULD ANYONE BE UPSET???

it takes a foreigner, an American judge to open stupid sporeans eyes.

Its a political persecution on Amos!
Not cos he offend religion.
How much clearer do u need ppl to tell u.
Must ppl rub yr face against cock n say 'this is a cock!!! COCK!!! '

Amos is not the enemy. Get it!!
Why you hate him?
Cos he suan yr beloved garbagement?
THe same fuckers you're programmed to love?

If yr mindset is contrary to the truth or mainstream opinion, YOU ARE the problem.

U must be the 70%. Don't worry doom will come for u
_____
EXCHANGE points warped mind-set

Last edited by sadfa; 25-03-2017 at 07:27 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1