The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-10-2016, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 627 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2318 / Power: 8
Luckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Opposite Condo, Naked neighbours

This lady I posted used to have long hair but just cut short last week. look pretty and around 30+age.

Best part was that last tues when I was not working, after watching her changed clothes for work around 6am+. I rushed down to her condo gate, pretending to wait for someone and when she arrived, finally can see her close up! I followed her to the bus stop and sat next to her and recalling her naked body while changing juz nw! That's the trill moment!

She lived the furthest block from me, I will post those nearer after I crop from the video
Old 08-10-2016, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Quiambao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here for photos.
Old 08-10-2016, 12:08 PM
Samster

Luckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond repute

This one nearest, lady oso pretty, got 1 young daughter.

Can see her reflection from mirror in her mbr toilet window. The window curtain sometime cannot fully closed, got opportunity to see through that part.
Got few time the curtain unclosed part so big I can see her bathe from the angle in my another room.

Old 08-10-2016, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 13
curious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to all

nice...more and more tai tai's dont mind being more open..literally lol..
Old 08-10-2016, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Nagas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for more pics
Old 08-10-2016, 12:22 PM
Samster

Sorry cannot reveal where I stay else once those ladies knew about it there will be no show for me.

Least I can tell is it is at Jurong area.
Got few condo there, can go guess guess.
Old 08-10-2016, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
USBport deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckyou View Post
This lady I posted used to have long hair but just cut short last week. look pretty and around 30+age.

Best part was that last tues when I was not working, after watching her changed clothes for work around 6am+. I rushed down to her condo gate, pretending to wait for someone and when she arrived, finally can see her close up! I followed her to the bus stop and sat next to her and recalling her naked body while changing juz nw! That's the trill moment!

She lived the furthest block from me, I will post those nearer after I crop from the video
Camping for pics! thanks bro
Old 08-10-2016, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 11
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Ah Gong thanks TS for sharing the pictures . Do please be careful at not being caught .

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 08-10-2016, 01:35 PM
Samster

I seek answers if it is an offence for me to post such photo here? without seeing faces, location and "reveling parts"....just need to know, else I can only share elsewhere.
Old 08-10-2016, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
BTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckyou View Post

Try upload 1 crop pic first...
Sorry got to crop the important "part" from my video...
This vid show her whole naked bodyfrom her full length window..

Why do you peep and post picture of my GF ??!!!!
Old 08-10-2016, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 840 / Power: 15
oddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to behold

Why the photos all so small??
Old 08-10-2016, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 881 / Power: 13
obeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to behold

wah bro, i upz you my humble points for taking the risk for all of us to enjoy, power lah
Old 08-10-2016, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Kujay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing pics TS
Old 08-10-2016, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
kopitiam28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing TS
Old 08-10-2016, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
MouTakLouLah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTech View Post
Why do you peep and post picture of my GF ??!!!!
Looks like my GF too!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1