The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 18-07-2016, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zacock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: HONEYDOLLS - MEMORABLE JOURNALS , Bros let's chip in

FR on 3P Guess & Kelly from end of July at Permas area..

Name: Guess & Kelly
Boobs: Both big cos I'm a boob lover but I like Guess boobs more
Attitude: 10 & 7
Look: 9 (Pretty) & 7 (So-so)
Built: Both Slim
BBBJ: 9 & 8
DFK: Guess Yes but Kelly No
Daty: 9 & N/A (Manage to lick Guess)
FJ: 10 & 7
Gfe: 9 & 7
Overall: 8/10
Damage: RM340 (Paid first before play)
RTF: For Guess, Yes but for Kelly, No...
Old 25-07-2016, 08:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 12
limking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylimking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

A HOT & STEAMY BONK WITH PARISA.
Had a wonderful session at Tebrau out with Parisa yesterday evening. Went up to her room & was greeted by this fair skin busty Tom yam. Not wmuch of chatting & straight asked to go for shower which she clean me throughly. Omg! I thought this will be another usual standard business blow, bang & go transaction. How wrong was I as I found out later on.
Boy, found out later that this busty fair Tom yam really loves bbbj & it turn her on. Had one of the longest bbbj which lasted almost 20 to 25 minutes. She really blow all the way down & suck it, lick it, Whatever you can think off. It was so great the sensation that I closed my eyes & enjoy the warm & moist feel of her mouth & tongue.As I move my hand towards her pussy, found that she was already all wet. Inserted my little finger inside & not before long she was fucking my finger & blowing me at the same time. I match her speed movement as I finger her faster & faster as she was about to cum for the first time, she suck my dick so hard like her mouth was a vacuum cleaner. Boy! The feeling was like wow! In paradise. That the only way I can describe it.
As she had her first cum, moved her over & start my foreplay by licking & sucking her little light brownish nipples … rubbing her clitoris. She moans & moans softly. She seemed to be in the mood for a real good long bonking session. Not before long sensing that she was getting all work out again, asked her to cowgal me. There she started with a slow grinding pace but lesser than a few minutes she was pumping & grinding her pussy furiously, her moanings getting louder & louder. Boy! As she came a second time, her face was all flushed red.
I was not going to let her recover her strength, pull her towards my favorite bed corner position & started grinding her slow & steady while looking out for her g spot. Once there, I began to move on a faster pace. Not before long I was pumping her furiously with both her leg spread wide open & lifted high.She was screaming her head off then & in a shock I stopped asking her was she in pain. Suddenly both her legs cramped against my waist & she fuck me furiously saying don't stop, don't stop. WTF, why bother if the whole floor can hear her moanings. I pumped her furiously with all my might. She cummed again & again. Not long finally I, too cummed with the last drop all out.
Nice good hot steamy bonk.
Looks - 7.5/10
Boobs - busty & soft with nice little light brownish nipples. She very sensitive on her nipples & respond well.
Pussy - thick but well trimmed. Lot of juices when fully aroused Pussy gripping sensation was great.
Bbbj -10/10 one of the best. Like the way she lick, suck, deepthroating slowy where one can really feels fully.
Fj - 9.5/10 willing to please & also movements Coordination is good.
Rtf - writing this fr already makes me wanna Rtf her later this evening.
Highly recommended for all hot blooded lusty bonkers.

Last edited by limking; 25-07-2016 at 09:46 AM.
Old 06-08-2016, 02:43 AM
Samster (M)

MyHoneyDolls88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by limking View Post
A SENSUALLY SENTIMENTAL BONK with HD ANGELA

Saw her photo yesterday morning looks kind of appealing. Called up Gary & make a appointment for a early lunch slot.

Went up to her room & was greeted by a smiling warm welcoming fair busty syt. She looks much more beautiful than in her photo. Wow! Such a beautiful demure & foxy look.

The very moment that she stripped in front of me, gawking at her beautiful big fair melons, my dick went rock hard instantly.
She is the second ( first was Mindy) from Hd stable that have such impact on me till now. When I meant hard rock it's really rigidly hard.

She stared at my dick & gave a mischievous grin." Wow! Nice, I like" she said. What a beautiful & Sexy Gem. Couldn't wait to let her have a taste of my rigid dick.

Went in for a quick shower as I couldn't wait to taste her melons, so busty & fair melons. Yummy, kissed & lick & suck her melons + nipples gently.
She was starting to warm up & was moaning slightly. She pushed me back & started to Cathbath me before going south giving me a nice slow bbbj, not before licking & sucking both my balls.
Loves the way she swirl her tongue around my dick Head & her vibrating tongue while bbbj.

The way she looks up as she Bbbj was damn seductive & hot. Bbbj was not rushing & it seems that she enjoyed watching my facial expression while she was doing her bbbj on me.
It went on for quite some time till I have to ask her to stop.

Rolled her on the bed & again started to feel & taste her melons with both hands on her melons giving them a gentle massage.
Her hands were stroking my back while I was getting the feel & taste of her melons.

Slowly moved north with my lip to her ear, giving it a gentle tickling licking before moving to her neck & shoulder with the same motion.
She was already moanings quite intensely then. Moved one of my hand towards her beautiful well trimmed, almost bald pussy & Boy! Oh! Boy!

She was already dripping wet when my finger went to survey the entrance of her cave. Yummy juices was oozing out freely.
Am not ready to bonk her yet as I wanted arouse her to the highest level as possible before I bonk her.

Went south, played & teased her clitoris. She was moanings & she seems to loves the feels. She spread her legs real wide for easy access to her clitoris.
Vibrating her clitoris with a slow motion before speeding up according to her movements & expression.

OMG! She cummed & keep cumming as the vibration feel on her clitoris getting more & more faster. Finally she collapsed. Still I wasn't yet want to bonk her.
We lay back to back on the bed, with me kissing her back, shoulder ears & neck while my the other hand was Tuning her nipples.

This went on for around ten minutes more or less. She then was starting to get horny again. Now is the time to Bonk

She went on Cowgal on me, grinding her pussy against my dick furiously. Not before long she cummed again.
Loves her facial expression when she cummed.

Damn, stim make me more hotter. Lay her on the bed with a pillow below her bum, slowly grind her with half my rigid dick inside her.
Observing her as I was trying to locate her G spot.

Not long later, Bingo hit her spot. Start to increase my speed gradually there again she cummed once more letting out a loud long moans.

She was smiling & grinning after that. It's seems that she loves multiple cums. Moved her to doggy position & began to ride her on.

But it seems that doggy wasn't meant for her as she don't get much feel. Once Again moved her to the end of the bed with her buttock out of the bed end & her waist was Balancing her body on the bed.
With her legs wide open, started rubbing her clitoris with my rigid dick up & down. There she was getting hot & horny again.

Rammed her slowly before gradually increase the speed. She moans & moans with ecstacy with both her hand gripping my arms as I begin bang harder & harder …faster & faster.
You guys should see her expression then. PRICELESS stim kau kau expression.

There she keep on cumming till her body goes into spasm.Seeing that she had her max, I let my cum comes. Keep banging till both my balls are fully empty as she keeps on spasming till I stop.

We lay on the bed resting both of us. She hugged me & like not willing to let go of me. Chat abit before it was almost time up, we went in have a quick shower.

She looks sad when I was about to leave & hugged me with her head resting on my chest unwilling to let go.
Playfully told her since it was raining why not another round. No! No! No! She replied & not even the next day.

She needs at least another three days of rest before I could bonk her again. She wanted to see me again & ask me to promise her that I will return.

Make no promises, just told her I will drop by a couple of days time when free.

Tipped her before I leave.

Conclusion -

Looks 8.5/10 looks more beautiful in real person & have a seductive foxy looks

Boobs 9/10 even though enhanced but soft nice feels. Like the real thing & they are big D cup the way I loves it

Bbbj 8.5/10 Nice gentle blow job, like she enjoying it too watching my expression while doing it

FJ 8.5 /10 Willingly to please & she loves having a good bonk.

Gfe 11/10, why 11/10 superb gfe feels make you feel like you are her lover & make love to you as a lover too. The way she talk & her manja action will melt your heart away.

RTF - what you think? Off course yes. Planning to bonk her again in a couple of days time. Loves her melons, fair texture & gfe feels.

Another RARE GEM for boobs lovers & gfe lovers. Don't missed her out as this type of gem are rare to come by.
She Is BACK !!!
Old 20-03-2017, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 12
limking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylimking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

A BONKING EXPERIENCE WITH ENERGETIC NANDY
Had a recent session at Honeydoll with new arrival syt NANDY.
Looks - syt charming look
Gfe - friendly & easy going .
Boobs - big with nicely done enchanced soft & firm breasts.
Body - slim & nicely shape
Pussy - nicely trimmed & no smell. Easily get wet
Bbbj - excellent blow me till Kingdom comes & take her sweet time bbbj . She seems to get aroused whe giving bbbj & loves licking & sucking balls too .
Fj - Various positions . genuine pleasurable moanings & engertic bonk . Keep thrusting her hips towards as I keep pumping her hard . Got her cummed a couple of times before I come .
Rtf - A big YES
Conclusion - A rare gem indeed & NOT TO BE MISSED .She used to be a agogo dancer in BKK so body shape wise is fit & shapely. Tip her generously as she really deserved it . Bros , do treat her well & gently. You be surprised then how generous she will be in bed with you .
Old 26-03-2017, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

tried Prima at permas.
recommended for big boobs lovers: natural D on a slim body!
friendly with good service.
pleasant looking but not for people going for pretty face..

mirrored Nandy before Prima, very plain looking syt with no makeup in loose t-shirt hiding her boobs, so didn't take her.
Old 29-03-2017, 09:32 PM
Samster

Jasonweizhen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros here tried jenny yet? How's her FR?
Old 16-04-2017, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
wakco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi All,

Any FR on Nami, Bernice and Doreen?

Planning to go next few days, heard the OKT got changed and it is no longer Gary.

Heard that the models got overworked by the OKT and cannot provide much service?

any updates would be greatly appreciated
Old 30-06-2017, 01:31 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
ypy73 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakco View Post
Hi All,

Any FR on Nami, Bernice and Doreen?

Planning to go next few days, heard the OKT got changed and it is no longer Gary.

Heard that the models got overworked by the OKT and cannot provide much service?

any updates would be greatly appreciated
Since New OKT take over Both MYSH88 & MYHD88 What I Recent notice that MYSH88 Temp Close for a while which yesterday talk to him what happen to MYSH88 Temp close left only MYHD88 still operation

My Sweet Heart
http://www.mysh88.com
Old 01-07-2017, 02:23 AM
Samster

hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

changed boss?
operator also, i suppose?
no wonder i noticed the replies more guai lan, the past couple of times i wechat to ask for mirroring.
Old 01-07-2017, 02:36 AM
Samster (M)

john121 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post
changed boss?
operator also, i suppose?
no wonder i noticed the replies more guai lan, the past couple of times i wechat to ask for mirroring.

Today I was told MYHD88 is also closed
Old 02-07-2017, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by john121 View Post
temp or perm close?
recently big wind sibeh jialat.
even big joints also close or change opening hours
Old 03-07-2017, 12:48 AM
Samster (V)

Wink Re: HONEYDOLLS - MEMORABLE JOURNALS , Bros let's chip in

Quote:
Originally Posted by john121 View Post
I thought that MYSH88 is close but not MYHD88 ? The website on MYHD88 still operation . Pls double confirm

My Sweet Heart
Old 03-07-2017, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 17
cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!

Big wind period still ongoing ?

Any info when subsidising ?
Old 04-07-2017, 04:14 PM
Samster (V)

Wink Re: HONEYDOLLS - MEMORABLE JOURNALS , Bros let's chip in

So Far As I Know They are currently Back on Business for My Honey Dolls
Yesterday Overnight Booking For a Girl From Their Site

My Sweet Heart
Old 04-07-2017, 04:34 PM
Samster (V)

Talking Re: HONEYDOLLS - MEMORABLE JOURNALS , Bros let's chip in

Name : BECCA
Origin : Thailand (BKK)
Date of Book : 3/7/2017 (Midnight Booking OutCall)

As Usual , Due to My Sweet Heart Temp Close , I decided to go for My Honey Dolls , Saw two days ago for Arrival of Becca (Slutty Type) , I advance two days to book her first

On the actual date around 1am , I go down from my service apartment
She was already there waiting for me . I was suprise that the height was my ideal height . She indeed look slutty after i open the door and then sudden i cannot take resist to french kiss her and continue on the bed for a while

She was a good kisser indeed and later we go to shower together and while showering we kiss and shower on the same time .

On the bed as usual what we have been done .. Kissing , Licking and ...
After that take a short break for awhile . Off the lights and switch pattern to horse ride until she moan until she cannot handle

The Rest No need to Say .. She is really a good Kisser and very Slutty type
worth the money

Pls Take Care of Her

My Sweet Heart
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1