The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 29-05-2016, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 12
limking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylimking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
HONEYDOLLS - MEMORABLE JOURNALS , Bros let's chip in

My Reputation:
limking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
An Unexpected Remarkable Bonk with HD88 Unsatiable Pepper
Received a message from Gary that a Tom yam with a huge appetite just arrived ( Gary got the feedback from his counterpart in Thailand) Was told that the only drawback was she got very small pairs of boobs. Actually I was about to try out Jessica, another Tom yam arrived acouple of days ago. But what the heck, huge appetite, hmmmss, my mind told me to check her out.Been awhile since I last bonked a gal with high sexual prowness. So Jessica can wait lah afterall I was in a mood for a highly charged bonk.
Went up to her room, was greeted by a beautiful face with a genuine warm smile. Chatted abit before we started to strip naked to proceed to shower. OMG! What a small pair of boobies & looking downward a very bushy pussy. My dick showed no reaction, limp as in a deep sleep. In the shower, she washed/scrubbed me throughly.In fact it was one of the best shower I ever got from a tomyam. A very relaxing shower.
We proceed to the bed then & she switched off the room light. She started to Cathbath me slowly & sensually before moving downward to my balls still slowly catbathing my balls. Well, I started to get erected by then. From my balls she slowly Cathbathed my dick towards my dick Head before swirling her tongue around it a couple of times. Then she began to bbbj my dick head with a slow sucking motion like sucking a lollipop. As my excitement grew, she started deepthroating. I could sensed that she was getting turn on by then by her heavy breathings. Before long, she wanted to Cap me & ride me but I told her to continue to bbbj & another 5 minutes or so she started to pants heavily. Knew by then she was really turn on fully. She was so eager to bonk but I ask her to relax & lay on the bed. Told her that since she foreplay my dick so nice & it would be nice if I did the same with her . She was smiling like a happy little girl given a sweet.
Started by kissing around her neck gently with my finger giving a gentle tune on her nipples before moving towards them licking & sucking + nimbled them once awhile with one of my palm rubbing her pussy. She started to moans lightly then. As I moved towards her pussy, what a long hairy pussy she got.
Told her since that her bushes was so thick, I would need a torchlight to find the cave, she laughed & suggested to switch on the room light
Well might as well play with it eventho I am not into hairy pussy . Began with rubbing her pussy with my palm & another hand Tuning her nipples. As her breathing grew more heavily, I moved my finger to her clitoris & started to give it a slow gentle rubbing & vibrating motion while my the other hand pulled her long pubic hair softly to give her the sharp stinging sensation This carry on for quite awhile before I moved my finger to explore the entrance of her cave.Boy oh boy! Her pussy was then throbbing like a beating heart & juices was flowing out. As I inserted my middle finger slowly into her pussy, probing for her sensitive spot, the G spot she let out a moan of satisfaction.It was tight & juicy even with only a finger in . Bingo # found the elusive spot after probing around & watching her expression & movements. Started to rub against the spot gently & slowly before moving to a faster pace & not long after that she had her first cum. While she was cumming, I slowly inserted another finger into her, Boy! It was so tight & slippery like a Virgin pussy in heat. Watching her getting high & higher my Fingering motion turn fast & faster before she cummed again cramping her pussy with my Two fingers. Her face & upper torso of her body ( neck, shoulder, chest, boobs) all turn blushing red. Her expression turned me on so greatly that my pre ejaculation Fluid was flowing out like a loosen tap. After that, she told me enough already she already cummed twice.
What the heck, I thought let just finish off the game after all I was damn excited too. She capped me & started Cowgal me on a slow pace before long she was like a jockey making a hometurn in a cup race. Shit! She was then grinding so furiously & moanings so intensely that I have to close my eyes or either I will explode then. Changed my mind about finish off early as she cummed again for the third time. It was a real turn on watching her cumming expressions.
As she lay flatly on top me, we start Frenching & petting from lightly to heavily. Not before long she was asking me to bonk her again. Shifted her body to the end of the bed, where I started to thrust into her teasingly with only my dick Head in & out gently. Feeling that her pussy grip was starting to get tight & tighter I began to pace up my thrusting movements but this time fully shafted my whole dick in. Boy! Again she cummed, while she was cumming I asked her " enough or not, want me to shoot out". Guys, know what her reply was? She was yelling acouple of times " Don't stop, don't cum, keep it coming fast & faster". Shit # I really then banged her hard & furiously with times taking out my whole dick & inserted again fast & hard. She was screaming / moanings so loud that I think there a possibility that people outside can hear them. Watching her expression while bonking her makes me goes wild, man. She was grinding her pussy as I lifted her legs wide open while banging her. Put a finger of mine into her mouth as I banging her hard, she was sucking it & licking it. Finally felt that another finger would be just nice. She was so hot sucking & licking my 2 fingers while I keep on banging hard. Could feel that she was cumming again.
Finally could not take no more of her horny bitchy expression, turned over & did a doggy on her. Either that or I would cum there & then. Carry on doggy her for I don't really know how long ( lost track of time in this mist of steamy bonking session), she then again moving her ass towards my dick so like both of us trying to out fuck each other. Boy, finally I cummed & rest my dick still in her pussy. Her pussy was gripping my dick tightly, let don't wanna let go. As her gripping loosen, took out my dick & rest on the bed. Both of us rest & cuddled before proceeding to shower again.Asked her how many timesddid she cummed & she said she lost count of it. She can have multiple orgasms while being bonked skilfully. Chatted awhile with her before I leave without forgetting to tip her for such a suprising bonking time. She can speaks English quite fluently.
Conclusion.
Face 8.5 /10 pretty face with a fuck me hard expression when high
Boobs 4/10 small, slightly abit better than Airport runway
Pussy - Thick, long & hairy. Wish she would either trim them or wax them off. No smell in her pussy.
Bbbj 8.5/10 She is skillful but could be she was getting hot & eager to have a dick in her pussy then.
FJ - 10/10 Gave her all you can kau kau & she returned the same favour to you xtra kau kau.
Gfe 10/10. Very cheerful & genuine feel
Old 29-05-2016, 09:49 AM
Samster

limking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylimking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: HONEYDOLLS - MEMORABLE JOURNALS , Bros let's chip in

My Reputation:
A Beautiful Sexciting & Sexercising Bonk With HD88 Mindy
After two days of straight bonking session at Gary stable ( Thursday with RTF Rainbow & Friday with welcome back bonk with Amanda) told Gary that dunno whether will I be able to perform today with newcomer Mindy. Gonna bonk as much as possible coz next week my schedule will be fully occupied with no time for bonking session.
Went up to Mindy room & door opened + greeted with a warm sawadee krap welcome. There ain't no time for chit chat. As she undressed, asked me to help her unzip her figure tight dress. Once she was nude in front of me, I couldn't take my eyes off her hour glass model like figure . My dick jumped up instantly & was rock hard. Boy oh boy been quite awhile since I last saw such a beautiful figure. Most of the times during my sseasoned bonking experiences either my dick is still limp or half erected when watching a nude gal in front of me. She was one of the few exceptional ones. My fear of unable to perform disappeared & now fill with enthusiasm to bonk the brain out of her.
We proceed to shower together that is where the playfulness started. As she soap me, she use her breasts to rub all over me with still my dick hard as rock. Thought that she would then bbbj me in the bathroom. But that didn't materialize.What a disappointment.
After showering, proceed to the bed, enjoying the view of her beautiful & Sexy naked body. She start by Cathbath me then slowly moving downward to my balls, licking them gently before sucking each one of them. Slowly with her tongue she Cathbath my dick from the balls upwards to the tip of my dick Head before devouring my dick slowly. As she Bbbj me slowly, she was caressing my balls. Boy oh boy what a sensational feeling. While I caressed her firm boobs & harden nipples she let out a soft moan. Moved her position towards 45 degree so that while giving me a bbbj I can use my finger with a vibrating motion on her clitoris before Fingering her pussy. She Bbbj me for quite a long time around 10 - 15 minutes. She seems to like it, staring at me once awhile when she did the bbbj on me.
Moved her towards the bed & did a slow missionary bonk to warm up her pussy grip & also to arouse her. After around 5 minutes or so, turn her over letting her do her Cowgal rodeo. Boy, she was grinding her pussy then thursting upwards & downward then back again to grinding this motion movements goes on for a good while before she cummed, letting out a sexy moaning sound. Very different Cummings sound from others.
Now my turn to do my favorite bed corner grind bonking. Grind her pussy well & hit her sensitive Parts, she was moanings quite loud again & her right leg begin to position to the left side & firm her butt was squirming. Boy oh boy, loves the part where she got stim kau kau & her body squirmed. She was damn high then & suddenly she turned over & asked me to doggy her. OMG, she was banging her firm ass furiously towards my dick as we particularly fuck each other. For awhile then she cummed again letting out her sexy Cummings moans.
Boy, I was getting real high & hot by then that I practically turn her over & started thursting her furiously & deeply with both her legs wide open & lifted high + a pillow on her butt. Fucked from the right corner of the bed to the left corner. When giving a hard & fast thursting her body began to squirm & move around. Finally she cries out, " por lioa " " por lioa" - enough already, enough already then when I release my hold & cummed. Both of us were panting & sweating profusely. She then jokingly said that it was a good workout /exercise for both of us.
We rested on the bed for awhile then let her shower first as I was damn tired . Later on after showering myself, chatted with her for awhile before saying Goodbye. Tipped her as I leave
Looks - 8/10 looks more beautiful than in photo & a stunner with her sexy figure
Attitude - 10/10 Joyful & a warm welcoming smile.
Boobs-Natural Average C cup, firm with light brownish nipples.
Pussy- Nicely trimmed. Not much of pubic hair + no smell with a little light brownish labia & pinkish clitoris . A tight wet juicy gripping pussy . Nice feels, bro.
Butt - Nicely shaped & firm. Lovely holding her lovely butt while doing doggy. Slapped her butt gently while doggy & she cries out in ecstasy
Boobs - Nice to hold & nipples nice to tune + suck. Just the right size for the nipples
Bbbj - 8.5/10 Lack of deepthroating skill other than that good & nice bbbj . She likes to tease with her tongue licking the dick Head & watching me getting stim kau kau when doing the bbbj
FJ - 10/10 Good Co ordination response & willingly to please.
Gfe 10/10 Loves to chat & caress my body
ATTENTION - She will be back on 01/06/2016
Old 29-05-2016, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation:
TERRIFIC & STEAMY BONK with HD Bobo
Been awhile since my last FR on bonking scene. Have not met any that would be worthy of a FR till yesterday. Most of all the previous unrecorded FR bonks was so so only with some good in bbbj, some in gfe, some in Fj & some SOP. Gary from Hd told me to try out this sex commando & Ang pai, Bobo. Reason that I didn't try her out in during her first stay in March / April was that I don't really likes enchanced boobs. But then again I was looking for some real excitement yesterday & not those just bonk & release session. So what the heck, just try Bobo out eventho her boobs is enchanced. If never try, will never know whether what Gary said is true or not. Booked a mid noon session with her & left without any regrets.
Went up to her room & knock knock, door opened. Greeted by a smiling syt in a lingerie with boobs popping out. Sat on the bed with her besides trying to build up some chemistry. She seems quite shy at first. But oh boy! once she undressed to shower me, she turn into a real horny & playful Tom yam. Give me a soapy & foamy B2B massage on my back with her hand stroking my dick in the shower. After that, it was my turn to give her a soapy & foamy B2B massage. Rubbing her back against my chest with each of my hand, one playing with her breast & the other going south aiming for her clitoris. She moans slightly & was starting to get intense. Ask me to faster finish up the shower & proceed to bed for some real action.
She sensuously catbathed my wholebody slowly before proceeding to bbbj. She was skillfully bbbj my dick & at the same time eyes up watching my expression. I think it got her excited as I saw one of her hand holding my dick Bbbj & the other of her hand stroking her pussy. She then later moved side way & took my hand towards her pussy. She was dripping wet by then. Well, did her a favor by stroking her clitoris & once awhile sliding my fingers with a vibrating motion to the entrance of her pussy & teasing it. She was moaning & slurping my dick intensely. Bbbj me for a good 15 minutes or so till I can't take no more. Reached for my Rubber, standing up by the bed wanted to Cap on but then again she grabbed my dick & started licking my dick Head towards south before going south, sucking & licking my balls with her hand stroking my dick. She came up north with her sensual tongue & lips to the tip of my dick & started to give me a furious bbbj. Noticed again her hand was again stroking her pussy. Shit! Can't take no more of her skillfully art of bbbj, push her aside & quickly capped on.
Lifted both her legs & slowly slides into her wet dripping pussy. Boy! What a sexy moans of sextisfaction. She grasped my waist towards her & her body grinding forward quickly. Pumped her for a good 5 minutes, her hands were all over my body. Scared that her fingernail will leave some tellsigns later on, asked her to cow gal. We rolled over with my dick still in her grasping pussy. There she rides on like that the last race on earth. She was moaning/ screaming & her eyes were tilted upwards. Her cummy juices starts to flow towards my balls like a stream. And there she cummed … after that was smiling & laughing shyly.
Turned her over & did a doggy on her with a slow then furious thursting movements. Teasingly once awhile with just my dick Head moving in & out of her juicy cave entrance. Boy, can really feels & see her pussy grasping my dick Head. The sensation was too much & then I began to bonk her furiously till she cummed again. Then did I unload my wild oats. Both of us panting & sweating. Lay on the bed with her head on my chest & rested for a good 5 minutes or so before proceeding to shower together.
Face - Cute & beautiful with a mischievous smile
Boobs - Enchanced
Pussy - Nicely trimmed & real cummy juicy when sexually aroused.
Bbbj - 9.5/10 Very skillful with sexy moans & slurping sounds. NICE
FJ - 9.5 /10 Willingly to please & moanings are real, not fake.
Gfe - 9.5/10. Always smiling & loves to cuddle up. Can speaks average English.
RTF - Yes, eventho I don't like enchanced boobs but will rtf for her intense sexually charged experience.Beside that, ain't satisfied with the bonking result. It was a 50/50 draw match. Would loves to have a rematch with her. Wanna bonk her brain off, just like my rematch with Amanda before
Bro, this Bobo got a very high sex stamina & be warn she could wear you out with a fully sextisfaction bonking experience.
Old 29-05-2016, 09:56 AM
Samster

Sensational bonk with hd88 amanda
Received a msg from Bro Gary that Amanda will be arriving later in wee morning. Booked the earliest slot as I wanted to give her a welcome back bonk. Heard so much about her & was eager to find out if she was so skillful as they said.
Looks - 6/10 as she was without makeup. She was still sleepy as she arrived 3am & I was there 12noon. She would have scored easily 7.5 - 8.0 with full makeup.
Attitude / Gfe - 10/10 Greeted me like a long lost lover
Boobs - Average C cup size with nice light brown small lnipples. Easily erected & harden when lick & suck gently.She was easily aroused.
Pussy - slighty Bushy but well trimmed. Damn dripping wet & juicy. Plus bonus tight gripping massage feel.
Frenching - 10/10. Her tongue darting skill is terrific. Was welcomed with immediate Frenching as I entered her room. She was real hot horny .
Bbbj - 10/10 There was no time for pre shower bonk ( I bath before I came) . As we were Frenching, my other hand was Auto roaming her whole body till her pussy. Boy! She was already dripping wet when I fingered her.She stripped of my pant & knelt down then start bbbj me, devouring my dick like a hungry she Wolf. As I stripped off my shirt, we proceed to the bed. She keep on bbbj & deepthroating my entire dick. Almost cum but I hold on by wandering my mind off to elsewhere. Her tongue licking skill on my dick Head was very sensational. Have a very long bbbj session more than 15 minutes.
Fj - again 10/10.She cowgirl me furiously till she cummed the first time. Can feel the juice dripping to my balls. Moved to missionary position with pillow below her bum … legs spreader wide + lifted high. Slowly build up the ramming speed till she almost cum. She was moaning real loud & face was flushing pink with eyes at time shut & at time wide open.Moved to my favorite bed corner position, grinding her wet & gripping pussy till even my dick Head can feel the grip. Thought of doggy her but the feels was too great & ended Cummings together with her. We did really f#cked each other brains off.Both of us were panting & sweating altho the air conditioning was 17 degrees.
RTF- definitely a big YES.
Conclusion - A real rare & one of a lifetime bonk. Looks can be deceiving. Never judge a book by its cover. A wildcat on bed & she loves sex , honestly . She is one I called 3 in 1 - excellent gfe, excellent bbbj & excellent Fj. I have finally met my opponent on bed after so many years. Been a long long while since the last one who match my prowness. I take off my hat & salute her. Welldone Amanda, you have my respect.
another bonk with Amanda

My Reputation:
Re: Sensational bonk with hd88 amanda
Just had a wonderful welcome back bonking session with Amanda yesterday. The day previously did a session with Rainbow. Nice gfe & gentle bonking experience. Bonked Rainbow twice. But yesterday woke up & feeling horny. Had a yearn for something wild & unpredictable. So here am I, back into Amanda's room. She greeted me with a big smile. Well, she remembered me.
In the beginning nothing hot & exciting like the first time when I tried her. We chat abit without touching each other before proceeding to shower together. As she showered me, I autoroam her body from her back to her neck to her breast ( which I did some Tuning on both her nipples which then starting to get hard) before finally proceeding to her Valley below. Rubbed & gave a gentle massage on her pussy before splitting out the labia & started a vibrating motion on her clitoris with my middle finger. Well, she was then starting to warm up & moanings softly.Finally fingered her pussy & she was wet by then. So I knew that it is time to start the game. We dried ourselves & proceed to the bed.
There she lay on the bed giving me a bbbj + balls sucking / licking with me on a standing position while I gently massage her pussy once again. After about 5 minutes or so I lay down on the bed so that she will have a better position to bbbj & deepthroating my dick. Fingered her & rubbing her g-spot with my middle finger slowly before proceeding to a faster pace. Boy! Oh boy! Her suction was getting faster & harder, getting in pace with my Fingering motion. Kinda of stim to her moaning while doing a bbbj. This carry on for another 10 minutes or more.
Finally lay her flat on the bed in a relax position & works my Fingering Magic on her pussy. Felt her first rush of juices shooting out. She now urging me to bonk her, pleading me please fuck me now, please. Let her do her Cowgal on me first. Grinding her pussy faster & faster . Less than 10 minutes later she had her big " O " with one of her loudest release moan I ever heard. My balls then was wet with her juices.
Now it's time to work for me, immediately I position her near the bed end with both her legs lifted high & on my shoulder. Started pumping her slowly & teasingly with only half my dick Head in & out. Well she starting to feel the heat again as I can feel her pussy trying to grasp my dick & her moaning softly with pleading a please fuck me hard facial looks. Stay with that pace for another 5 minutes or so before gaining speed on Pumping her hard with my two balls banging her butt.Later changed to squatting position with me holding both her legs wide open & Pumped her furiously. Let the bed spring do the works so not so tiring. He! He! He! There she cummed. Her expression was damn hot & thrilling both her hands grasping her breast & she was biting her arm as well. Face blushing & ears turned red but not as red as the rematch bonking session I had with her last time.
As the bed was kinda of high for me doing a doggy on her in a standing position. I lay her flat on her stomach while holding both her legs wide & ramming her hard & harder with me in a standing position. She was screaming so loud that I thought she was in pain, stopped & ask her . Boy oh boy! She was not screaming in pain but in sexual high ecstacy. Then about 5 to 10 minutes later she was shouting something like come,comee,comeee with both hands spread wide grasping the bed sheet. Shit, I misinterpreted her actions, thought that she wanted me to cum. So I relaxed my control & cummed in her . While resting my dick inside her, her pussy was hungrily grasping my dick. Know what, when she was yelling come, comee, comeee another big "O" was on the way . Fuck, I cummed before another of her big " O" arrival.
She told me after that she was on the verge of having another massive big " 0 ". What a waste, next time whatever she yell out I gonna keep on Pumping as long as I could hold on.
Washed & rest + chatted awhile before saying Goodbye. Looking forward for another RTF when in the mood for something wild
Old 29-05-2016, 10:03 AM
Samster

A SENSUALLY SENTIMENTAL BONK with HD ANGELA
Saw her photo yesterday morning looks kind of appealing. Called up Gary & make a appointment for a early lunch slot.Went up to her room & was greeted by a smiling warm welcoming fair busty syt. She looks much more beautiful than in her photo. Wow! Such a beautiful demure & foxy look. The very moment that she stripped in front of me, gawking at her beautiful big fair melons, my dick went rock hard instantly. She is the second ( first was Mindy) from Hd stable that have such impact on me till now. When I meant hard rock it's really rigidly hard. She stared at my dick & gave a mischievous grin." Wow! Nice, I like" she said. What a beautiful & Sexy Gem. Couldn't wait to let her have a taste of my rigid dick.
Went in for a quick shower as I couldn't wait to taste her melons, so busty & fair melons. Yummy, kissed & lick & suck her melons + nipples gently. She was starting to warm up & was moaning slightly. She pushed me back & started to Cathbath me before going south giving me a nice slow bbbj, not before licking & sucking both my balls. Loves the way she swirl her tongue around my dick Head & her vibrating tongue while bbbj. The way she looks up as she Bbbj was damn seductive & hot. Bbbj was not rushing & it seems that she enjoyed watching my facial expression while she was doing her bbbj on me. It went on for quite some time till I have to ask her to stop.
Rolled her on the bed & again started to feel & taste her melons with both hands on her melons giving them a gentle massage. Her hands were stroking my back while I was getting the feel & taste of her melons. Slowly moved north with my lip to her ear, giving it a gentle tickling licking before moving to her neck & shoulder with the same motion. She was already moanings quite intensely then. Moved one of my hand towards her beautiful well trimmed, almost bald pussy & Boy! Oh! Boy! She was already dripping wet when my finger went to survey the entrance of her cave. Yummy juices was oozing out freely. Am not ready to bonk her yet as I wanted arouse her to the highest level as possible before I bonk her. Went south, played & teased her clitoris. She was moanings & she seems to loves the feels. She spread her legs real wide for easy access to her clitoris. Vibrating her clitoris with a slow motion before speeding up according to her movements & expression. OMG! She cummed & keep cumming as the vibration feel on her clitoris getting more & more faster. Finally she collapsed. Still I wasn't yet want to bonk her. We lay back to back on the bed, with me kissing her back, shoulder ears & neck while my the other hand was Tuning her nipples. This went on for around ten minutes more or less. She then was starting to get horny again. Now is the time to Bonk
She went on Cowgal on me, grinding her pussy against my dick furiously. Not before long she cummed again. Loves her facial expression when she cummed. Damn, stim make me more hotter. Lay her on the bed with a pillow below her bum, slowly grind her with half my rigid dick inside her. Observing her as I was trying to locate her G spot. Not long later, Bingo hit her spot. Start to increase my speed gradually there again she cummed once more letting out a loud long moans . She was smiling & grinning after that. It's seems that she loves multiple cums. Moved her to doggy position & began to ride her on. But it seems that doggy wasn't meant for her as she don't get much feel.Once Again moved her to the end of the bed with her buttock out of the bed end & her waist was Balancing her body on the bed. With her legs wide open, started rubbing her clitoris with my rigid dick up & down. There she was getting hot & horny again. Rammed her slowly before gradually increase the speed. She moans & moans with ecstacy with both her hand gripping my arms as I begin bang harder & harder …faster & faster. You guys should see her expression then. PRICELESS stim kau kau expression. There she keep on cumming till her body goes into spasm.Seeing that she had her max, I let my cum comes. Keep banging till both my balls are fully empty as she keeps on spasming till I stop.
We lay on the bed resting both of us. She hugged me & like not willing to let go of me. Chat abit before it was almost time up, we went in have a quick shower. She looks sad when I was about to leave & hugged me with her head resting on my chest unwilling to let go. Playfully told her since it was raining why not another round. No! No! No! She replied & not even the next day. She needs at least another three days of rest before I could bonk her again. She wanted to see me again & ask me to promise her that I will return. Make no promises, just told her I will drop by acouple of days time when free. Tipped her before I leave.
Conclusion -
Looks 8.5/10 looks more beautiful in real person & have a seductive foxy looks
Boobs 9/10 eventho enchanced but soft nice feels. Like the real thing & they are big Dcup the way I loves it
Bbbj 8.5/10 Nice gentle blow job, like she enjoying it too watching my expression while doing it
FJ 8.5 /10 Willingly to please & she loves having a good bonk.
Gfe 11/10, why 11/10 superb gfe feels make you feel like you are her lover & make love to you as a lover too. The way she talk & her manja action will melt your heart away.
RTF - what you think? Off course yes. Planning to bonk her again in a couple of days time. Loves her melons, fair texture & gfe feels.
Another RARE GEM for boobs lovers & gfe lovers. Don't missed her out as this type of gem are rare to come by.
Old 29-05-2016, 10:57 AM
Samster

Unexpected Wild Bonk with Innocent Looking Wildcat Doreen
Saw her profile and photo ,looks kind of cute and sweet .Booked a session thru Gary .Went up to her room and was greeted by a cheerful tom yam .my oh my ! what a pair of lovely big boobies . Chat abit before undress to shower together .Breast fucked me with soapy soap till I was fully erected ."Nice ! I loves your dick's size and lenght "she said . She was kind of admiring it and teasingly stroking it up and down. Could not take any much longer of her sensational hand stroke .Come ,let finish up shower and get on with it , I said .
We proceed to the bed where she did a nice bbbj and ar on me .Slowly catbathed me before proceeding south . Started with a teasing licking on my both balls before sucking them both hard .Pushed my both legs high with her hands while her tongue slided to my ass .Rimmed it real damn well ,with her tongue poking and licking my ass .Then now she started to position herself in 69 ,with her waxed bald smooth fleshy pussy facing my face while bbbj me slow and steady before moving on on a faster pace .Could not keep my hands off her pussy .Spreaded them wide and began to gently rubb her clitoris .Boy oh boy ,I could see her cummy juices ozzied out of her pussy .She was dripping wet ,could not resist to finger her .Fingered first her with one finger ,she was starting to moans before moving on to two fingers .By then she was pratically fucking my fingers as she continue to bbbj me .She had her first cum then .
She was getting so hot that suddenly she moved over and jumped into my erected dick. There she rides like it was the last race on earth .She does her wild rodeo act while she cowgal me .Boy ,she was hot and damn wild ,Can really felt her juices dripped toward my balls and ass .She was moaning and screaming her lung off till I have to tell her to be more quiet but she did not bother .Keep on moaning loud till she had her 2nd orgasm .
Me on the other hand was getting real excited and damn bloody hot .turned her over and did a doggy on her . Rammed her furiously and could feel her tight pussy gripping real tight ,like never want to let go .Finally could not take no more of her gripping pussy ,I cummed butb keep on ramming till she had her 3rd orgasm. Both of us were really exhausted by then .We both lay down and rest before proceeding to shower again .There I saw she was totally satisfied and so was I . She keeps on saying " superman " a cuple of times while giving me her two thumps up .
She is one damn horny wild tom yam , just like Amanda . Totally fully satified with her wild horny fj .Not many of these sex starved gems around nowadays .It was my lucky day .Thanks to bro Gary
Old 26-06-2016, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zacock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on 3P Doreen & Debbie from early June..

Name: Doreen & Debbie
Boobs: Both C, I'm a boob lover
Attitude: Both 10
Look: 9 (Cute) & 7 (Heavy Make-Up)
Built: Both Slim but Debbie got stretch mark
BBBJ: 9 & 8
DFK: Yes
Daty: 9 & 1 (Really Bushy, make me turn off)
FJ: 10 & 8
Gfe: Both 10
Overall: 8/10
Damage: RM340 (Paid first before play)
RTF: For Doreen, Yes but for Debbie, No because of the bushy pussy...
Old 27-06-2016, 02:08 AM
Samster

A GREAT GFE BONK EXPERIENCE WITH GUESS
Had a session couple of days ago with Guess. Surprised that when she opened the door she was wearing a kimono Style night gown with nothing beneath, no bra, no panties. Totally like a porn star.
As I went into the room, she came forward & start frenching. Boy! Was totally caught by surprise. Her boobs & tits were pooping out. What a damn horny Tom yam. Lead me in then slowly undressed me while still frenching . A real pro, slowy then hold my dick leading me to the shower. As she washed me up, she smile & said nice size for a dick & the best she ever seen since she was here.Ain't sure if she is bullshitting me or not but sure it damn feels good to heard that.She start to bbbj me in the shower, slow & deeply licking my dick Head while her hand was caressing my balls. She dried me up then we proceed to the bed where the real action began.
As I lie down on the bed, she slowy deepthroat my dick a couple all the way till the end. Boy! It sure makes me hot & horny.Then she started to increase the bbbj speed which I told her to slow down as I preferred a slow bbbj.
Bonked at last as I could not take no more of her skillful bbbj & deepthroating. She likes a slow & sensual bonk as I found out. When pumping her fast & hard doggy style it seem like the moanings was silence out but if Bonked her slowly well, she moans like a lovely innocent girl next door. After bonking, she was in no hurry to shower me instead asked me to lay on the bed together with her. Her head rested on my chest.We chatted abit & then awhile proceed to shower together . Boy, my dick went stiff again & she wanted another bonk but I got to gently reject her offer as the session time was over way past & I was in a hurry to work. Overall, it was a satisfying bonk with lots of frenching & loving caressing. A very strong gfe type of bonk.
Face - looks slightly different from the photo but still appealing
Boobs - enhanced but nicely done. Soft & firm like real.
Body - slightly different from the photo, kinda of put on a slight weight. But she ain't fat, just abit more fleshy which I liked.
Pussy - a juicy shaved & fleshly pussy.
Bbbj - 9/10
Fj - 9/10
Rtf - a big yes

Last edited by limking; 29-06-2016 at 01:33 PM.
Old 28-06-2016, 11:37 PM
Samster

BONKING A SEX HUNGRY VIXEN, MERRI
Another gem discovered this afternoon. Booked Merri after recommendation from Gary. No regret.Asked for another big boobies with a powerful appetite for sex. He then recommended Merri
Went up to the appointed room & was greeted by a young busty Tom yam. I guess she around 24 to 25 lah. For a start there was nothing exceptional just regular standard greetings with smile. We immediate begin to undressed ourselves before proceeding to shower. Thought that it would just be another sop bonk session but boy! I was wrong.
While in the shower I was given a surprise warm up bbbj which I did not anticipated. Wow! That was nice for a start.After that as usual proceed to the bed for action to begin .There firstly she started to cathbath me from top till below before gave a teasing bbbj then repeated the same thing acouple of time. Then came the full-time bbbj where she positioned herself at 45 degrees. While she was doing her bbbj, I begun to rub & stroke her pussy gently & slowly for awhile before proceeding with my finger to check out her pussy entrance.During then, she was already moanings softly. Found that she was all wet & moist below. Found her clitoris & began to vibrates it with my little middle finger, slowy before speeding up the progress. Boy! She was grinding her hips towards my finger & matching it's speed.
Finally she was ready, decided to do a missionary bonk first. She was real tight below. After a couple of minutes then she wanted to do a rodeo on me.There she was grinding & pumping herself furiously against & towards my dick. She cummed then but not before letting out a very loud release moans.
As I was still away behind, decided do my favorite corner bed position, put a pillow below her bum & start grinding her pussy with my dick. Was then observing her expression while try to find & hit her g spot. Finally found then again begin grinding slowly & gently at the same spot for a while. Her moans was again getting loud & louder with a more intensed facial expression. Finally began to bonk her hard & furious. Bonked her with all my might till both of us cummed. Her cumming moans was real loud. I guess the next room can hear also. Her juices was flowing freely till my balls were sticky with her juices.
As I was damn tired & sweating after that. Asked her to shower alone if she want to. But to my surprise, she refused & lay besides me & chat awhile. Offer to massage me which I gently refused. As she lay her head against my chest & her hand was gently caressing my balls & stroking my dick again, trying to get it up. She wanted another go but alas I was too tired. So again have to decline her horny offer.After shower & dressed, thought that I would be leaving but instead she sat on my lap & start frenching me again with her tongue darting in & out. We carress & French for a good while. Before long I have to remind her that our time is up awhile ago but she turn a deaf ear to my reminder. Till long last, her colleagues knocked on the door inviting her to join them for a meal that I was able to escape from her powerful gfe grips & left her room a happy & contended man.
Face - 7.5/10 looks like your neighbor's innocent daughter
Body - petite size
Boobs - enhanced but abit hard with nice small little nipples
Pussy - Well trimmed but kinda of thick with a little tiny clitoris
Bbbj - 7/10 still needs guidance to perfect the job
Fj - 9/10 damn responsive & hard working. Willing to do any positions
Attitude - very cheerful & friendly once the ice was broken
Rtf - Yes. One of the top best bonks I had this year.
Conclusion - A very horny & strong sex appetite Tom yam. Makes her cummed & she will treat you like her bf.

Last edited by limking; 29-06-2016 at 01:35 PM.
Old 04-07-2016, 09:50 AM
Samster

ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL BONKING SESSION WITH BIG BOOBIES PRIMA
Had another session at HD yesterday.Another recommendation from Gary that's too good to be missed out.
Had a quick shower together then proceed to bed as usual. She gave me a nice rub on / massage before the action start. Surprised that she can really give a nice good massage.
Started off with the usual cat bath & before proceeding south for a nice long bbbj & deepthroating.As she increased her speed on bbbj, told her to go slow as I liked it best when it's slow in pace. Where one can really feels the warmest of her mouth & swirling of her tongue. After a good long 10 minutes of bbbj, she then put some KY on my dick & began to Jack me off while licking & sucking my balls. Her handjob was so good that I almost cummed after less than 5 minutes. Had to ask her to stop.
In order to lower down my excitement, time for me to taste her big boobies. Nice licking & sucking both her boobs & nipples which was medium in size & light brownish color. Did that for about 5 minutes more or less while my other hand was rubbing her clitoris & warming her up for the bonk to come.
Start by letting her do a rodeo / cowgal on me first. Best position for starter ( for them to get into the mood) or ending part ( easier for them to cum ). As she was getting all fully fired up turn her on the bed & did a missionary position with both her legs lifted high. She was then moaning from soft to loud as my bonking pace goes from slow to fast. Slow down again & began to lick her neck & shoulder. Found that she was very sensitive around her neck & her hands was all over my back. Then suddenly she placed both her hand on my buttock & give it a hard push. Then I realized that she was now really a bitch in heat. Pumped her fully with all my might, Boy! She was moaning loud yet screaming" tai Lioa" ( die already) acouple of times before going all limp & quiet. Guess she had her first orgasm then.
Flipped her over & pull her to the corner of the bed which is my favorite position. Bonk & grind her 360 degrees till found her g spot. Once found keep on grinding at the same position / location from a slow start to faster pace, keeping up the pace with her facial expression & moanings sounds. Not long, she was then grinding her hips furiously in pace with my thursting & grinding. She then let out her loudest moan & goes limp + panting. She had her big" O " then her pussy was gripping & massaging my whole dick which is still inside her.Finally felt that she had enough then I began to loosen up & bonk till I cummed. She got a satisfying smile on her once I finished up loading every single drop of my wild oats inside her.
Looks - slightly older than photo & complexion abit darker
Boobs - big & soft. Sagged slightly but still attractive & nice to hold, press & suck. Turns me on, her big boobies.
Pussy - slightly dark brown & trimmed but still kinda of bushy to me.
Massage - did a nice massage on both my legs 8.5/10
Bbbj - good with an average of 7.5 /10
Hj - Damn good, almost have me cum in no time 9.5/10
Fj - 9/10 willing to do all position & seems to be enjoying herself too. Very hard working.
Rtf - YES
Conclusion - nice & good unregretable bonking session. Worth every single cent spend. Damn worthwhile. Another gem

Last edited by limking; 04-07-2016 at 10:22 AM.
Old 09-07-2016, 04:30 PM
Samster

A REMARKABLE SEXTISFACTION BONK With BUSTY NARIN
She looks more attractive in real person than in the photos. Have a friendly & cheerful attitude, too. Went up to her room & was greeted by this fair busty lass from Chiang Mai. Couldn't take my eyes off her original busty boobies once I was in the room. Chat awhile to break the ice between us before getting into real horny steamy bonking session. She speaks a good fair amount of English, too.
We went into shower where she did a massage on my back in standing position before giving a full body massage rubbing her boobs & body against my front & back. It was a real turn on & finally she went down on her knees & squeezed both her busty boobs with my dick in between. She breast fuck me for almost 5 to 10 minutes while watching my stim facial expressions. Guess that turn her on.
We proceed to the bed where she did a marvelous bbbj & deepthroating. Boy! It was sure a stim kau kau experience. She was damn good at it. Licking my balls & the whole length of my dick before devouring it. Started with a slow pace before moving on to a faster pace where she was sucking hard up & down like a small girl favoring her lollipop. While during that time my hands were busy caressing her busty boobs & pussy. Found that she was getting wet & wetter below. Lovely sexy moans were coming out from her mouth when I began rubbing my fingers against her clitoris. She sure like it where her clitoris is concerned. Found that it really turn her real hot & horny.
Finally couldn't take no more as the heat was too hot to handle. She went in top & did a cow gal rodeo. She was riding so fast & moanings so loud that I almost cummed in no time. Push her down gently & began my foreplay start by licking & sucking her nipples, boobs & neck. Was actually trying to hold on & let my sperm level down. Finally found that I am ready to bonk did a missionary position with her with both her legs spread wide. Slides in slow & began a slow grinding before pumping in & out furiously. Her hands were on my arms & gripping them. Could feel that she was getting to her orgasm & finally she let it all out. But I couldn't stop the action & pulled her to my favorite corner bed position & began grinding & pumping her pussy with my dick at the same time with all my might & prowess. Could felt that she cummed another couple of times before I finally cummed.
Both of us were exhausted & lay on the bed resting & chatting for awhile before proceeding to wash up.It was a beautiful & steamy bonking experience with this wonderful lass from Chiang Mai.
Face - beautiful than photo.
Boobs - natural busty with light brownish nipples. Nice to suck & grasp.
Pussy - fleshy, shaved & juicy
Body - nice figure
Bbbj - 9/10
Fj - 9.5/10
Attitude - 10/10 very cheerful with strong sensual appetite & strong gfe feels
Rtf - A BIG YES as these type of gems are hard to come by.
One of the best bonking experience in these few months. A rare gem indeed.

Last edited by limking; 09-07-2016 at 09:49 PM.
Old 11-07-2016, 12:40 PM
Samster (M)

Harrycruise deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: HONEYDOLLS - MEMORABLE JOURNALS , Bros let's chip in

Bro limking,

Perhaps you can put into rankings all the girls you have tried based on overall performance. So far I've tried mindy based on your FR and she was great. Actually can't wait for her to return hehe. Narin sounds good too based on your FR
Old 11-07-2016, 05:36 PM
Samster (M)

MyHoneyDolls88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by limking View Post
A REMARKABLE SEXTISFACTION BONK With BUSTY NARIN

She looks more attractive in real person than in the photos. Have a friendly & cheerful attitude, too. Went up to her room & was greeted by this fair busty lass from Chiang Mai.
Couldn't take my eyes off her original busty boobies once I was in the room. Chat awhile to break the ice between us before getting into real horny steamy bonking session.
She speaks a good fair amount of English, too.

We went into shower where she did a massage on my back in standing position before giving a full body massage rubbing her boobs & body against my front & back.
It was a real turn on & finally she went down on her knees & squeezed both her busty boobs with my dick in between.

She breast fuck me for almost 5 to 10 minutes while watching my stim facial expressions. Guess that turn her on.

We proceed to the bed where she did a marvelous bbbj & deepthroating. Boy! It was sure a stim kau kau experience.
She was damn good at it. Licking my balls & the whole length of my dick before devouring it.

Started with a slow pace before moving on to a faster pace where she was sucking hard up & down like a small girl favoring her lollipop.
While during that time my hands were busy caressing her busty boobs & pussy. Found that she was getting wet & wetter below.

Lovely sexy moans were coming out from her mouth when I began rubbing my fingers against her clitoris. She sure like it where her clitoris is concerned.
Found that it really turn her real hot & horny.

Finally couldn't take no more as the heat was too hot to handle. She went in top & did a cow gal rodeo. She was riding so fast & moanings so loud that I almost cummed in no time.
Push her down gently & began my foreplay start by licking & sucking her nipples, boobs & neck. Was actually trying to hold on & let my sperm level down.

Finally found that I am ready to bonk did a missionary position with her with both her legs spread wide. Slides in slow & began a slow grinding before pumping in & out furiously.
Her hands were on my arms & gripping them. Could feel that she was getting to her orgasm & finally she let it all out.

But I couldn't stop the action & pulled her to my favorite corner bed position & began grinding & pumping her pussy with my dick at the same time with all my might & prowess.
Could felt that she cummed another couple of times before I finally cummed.

Both of us were exhausted & lay on the bed resting & chatting for awhile before proceeding to wash up.It was a beautiful & steamy bonking experience with this wonderful lass from Chiang Mai.

Face - beautiful than photo.
Boobs - natural busty with light brownish nipples. Nice to suck & grasp.
Pussy - fleshy, shaved & juicy
Body - nice figure
Bbbj - 9/10
Fj - 9.5/10
Attitude - 10/10 very cheerful with strong sensual appetite & strong gfe feels
Rtf - A BIG YES as these type of gems are hard to come by.
One of the best bonking experience in these few months. A rare gem indeed.
Thank you Bro Limking for the Field Report on Narin
Old 14-07-2016, 01:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Cloudchaser is Cool - loads of Potential

Sorry for the late fr. Headed down to tebrau on monday to book prima but unavailable.so took doreen since asked okt who does frenching

Looks - 7/10
Bath - 9/10 thorough
Catbath - i dont like it
Boobs - 9/10 boob lovers will be happy
Frenching - yes
Bbbj - 8/10 did 69
Fj - 9/10 cowgirl was the best position

Hope u guys like my fr
Old 14-07-2016, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 14
pearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Went permas,

wanted to try nikita but have to wait few hours. So tried brandy.

Looks - 9/10 (better than pic) nice big eyes
Catbath - no catbath straightaway proceed the deed
Boobs - 6/10 not 36c as stated. more like 33b
Frenching - nope only kiss
Fj - 8/10
gfe - 7/10

Speak okay english, gfe need improvement.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1