The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-06-2014, 07:00 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
bbwmilf44 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Question SEEING SOMEONE YOU KNOW on sammyboyforum

In the past I've always wondered what ladies would do if someone they know saw their pictures on here somewhere. Now I figured out if someone I knew saw me and mentioned it I'd figure since they were looking on this site they're looking for the same things I am so it could be very beneficial to break the ice with someone you might never have thought was interested. I know myself if I saw someone I knew I'd definitely mention seeing them and hopefully get something going. I'd love to come across an outwardly shy man only to find out he's a closet nympho. Any ideas or experiences?
Old 07-06-2014, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
rhibs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: SEEING SOMEONE YOU KNOW on sammyboyforum

Been hoping myself, to come across in this forum any of my lady friends but no such luck so far... i've always fantasized about starting a FB r'ship with some of my lady friends whom i am closer to and sometimes, the way they talk about sex makes me wonder if they r in SBF too..

I noe this ex coll who has an eye popping 36D pair of boobs with nice curves to match... everytime we catch up over dinner n coffee...im so so tempted to test water n ask if she has heard abt SBF...but end up always nvr ask coz paiseh.. haha
Old 07-06-2014, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 23
LooseCannon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLooseCannon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

my wish too. i am an onion; outerlayer shy and good man, innerlayer a horny piece of shit. i blame my traditonal upbringing
Old 07-06-2014, 12:48 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
xxzxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

if is my colleagues or some 1 i noe i will support her!
Old 08-06-2014, 02:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
spiderlily deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Erm.. Was just thinking about this question because I saw my own photos here. Taken off my fb for sure. All done by same person so gotta be some stalker friend.
Old 10-06-2014, 11:21 AM
Samster (C)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 13
2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderlily View Post
Erm.. Was just thinking about this question because I saw my own photos here. Taken off my fb for sure. All done by same person so gotta be some stalker friend.
If it's non-nude, it's better for you to keep quiet. If you kick up a big fuss, you will be identifying your sbf nick to your stalker. Your stalker will then read through your past posts for more ways to harass you. Moving on, be more conscious of what photos you post on your FB.
Old 19-06-2014, 03:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
spiderlily deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the advice bro. But innocent pictures leh. Go beach of course wear bikini.
Old 19-06-2014, 05:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 410 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9740 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: SEEING SOMEONE YOU KNOW on sammyboyforum

Sis spiderlily, better go to Sammyboy link photo section and check out Photos of LOCAL BEACH BABES, may be your stalker has posted your bikini photos.
Old 19-06-2014, 06:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2751 / Power: 22
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute

More than a handful of girls Ddog knows. Even Ddog girlfriend is in sammy again and again.
Seeing photos in bikini or whatever... won't get any man's tail wagging nor turn any closet crusader into a raging maniac. Except you're posting selfies of you masturbating and with face, then maybe your colleagues would start noticing you, perhaps getting closer to you but for the wrong reasons. Why so desperate? I don't think any ladies are that desperate.
Old 19-06-2014, 07:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 12
Wintermelontea is one of the Best!Wintermelontea is one of the Best!Wintermelontea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddog View Post
More than a handful of girls Ddog knows. Even Ddog girlfriend is in sammy again and again.
Bro, is she stalking you? What is your initial response when you know she is in SBF?

And how did you find out she is in here? As in you know her id? Or she openly disclose that information to you?
Old 19-06-2014, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post
Sis spiderlily, better go to Sammyboy link photo section and check out Photos of LOCAL BEACH BABES, may be your stalker has posted your bikini photos.
Yes good suggestion. Other section to check is the FL area.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1