The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-01-2005, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone masturbate with strangers panties or bra?

[QUOTE=cypress67 I remember I have tabulated the following ladies I had been eyeing:

10th floor - #1 2 sisters, #2 a SIA girl
9th floor - #1 3 pretty daughters, #2 1 rebellious ah lian, #3 2 different aunties
8th floor - #1 pretty malay girl with big boobs
7th floor - #1 lady executive about 30 years old
4th floor - #1 school girl, 35 years old auntie
3rd floor - #1 45y.o aunties, #2 25y.o newly wed woman
[/QUOTE]
Wah lang u are really a professional.....
Old 22-01-2005, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
novetan is Cool - loads of Potential

I used to take bras and panties hanging from corridors during the time when my cock is throbbing hot. That was a good old 25 yrs ago .I have about hundred collections including some corset from malay woman. What I would do was I will cut out one of the cups, sew one end of a thick kotex (stole from my sis) at the bottom edge of the cup, wear a belt on my waist, cupped my throbbing cock against the cup, wrap the kotex around my butt and secure the front and back to the waist belt. Just like a sumo wrestler if you can imagine. The feeling was so siok and intense as the cock is trying to spring out but was kept constantly down by the cup of the bra, hence a tremendous sensation feeling for the cock. I would then turn the panty the other way round and wear over it. The back side panty thus covering the front and front part panty exposing my bum. During those time, I was almost alone. I will walk around the house looking at mirror admiring the custom-made thongs. Then sometimes I will wear a pantyhose over my sumo outfit.

I have also tried tying a small vibrator and positioned the vibrator below the shaft of the cock, making sure part of the vibrator will touch the bottom vein
of the cock head. Then I will wear a panty over. Sometimes I wear cut a hole so that my cock will stick out. Oh man, when your vein was kanna vibrated non stop, your cock will throb and jerk out every single last sperm like never before. I remembered my sperm shot a good 5' distance away. Please try this technique, I guarantee you a feeling like never before.

But now, I guess because I did those naughty thing so so many many often or perhaps due to age, now I need Magix to sustain my erection. But never regret that kind of siok feeling. It's once a life time feeling and unfortunately we can't wind back the clock.

Nowadays, I still do look up at bamboo pole looking at undergarment but can only recall good old memory fun.
Old 22-01-2005, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

my.. my.. now i noe where all my panties went to! haha!
Old 22-01-2005, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
Doggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypress67
The HDB block that I used to be staying face the east direction. ............
9th floor - #1 3 pretty daughters, #2 1 rebellious ah lian,
4th floor - #1 school girl,
3rd floor - #1 25y.o newly wed woman
Wah seh bro, care to share where u were staying then.... Wud like to get a place there.....

Returning favour Lists: Ah Hia, beary, Royster79
Old 22-01-2005, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 21
Noobie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNoobie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangbonker
SO BRO............DO NOT BE LIKE ME!!!!YOU WILL NEVER KNOW AS PEOPLE WILL LODGE A REPORT WHEN THEIR ASSETS ARE MISSING AS ESPECIALLY WOMEN STUFF.....NOT ALL WOMEN ARE "PAI SEI" TO LODGE A POLICE REPORT REGARDING THEIR BEAUTIFUL ASSETS.....IM SURE IF LET SAY U HAVE A PRETTY GALFRINED AND HER UNDIES ARE KANNA STOLEN.....YOU WILL BE VERY ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!

iF U REALLY HAVE THIS KIND OF FETSINESS JUST GO GL OR KTV TO RELEASE YOUR LOAD...YOU WILL FEEL BETTER THOUGH "KOPING " UNIDES AND LINGERIES CAN VERY DISCREETING AND EXCITING.....BUT LOOK think triple!!!
i believe there are some females selling those solied undies and assest i the net you can buy from them ......they also nedd your cum !!!!!
as for me .................no more and the only antidote is gl bonking is the right activity for me!
'
agree with you, too much at risk just for a cheap thrill,
which is why i stop koping nowadays,
as you mentioned correctly, your luck will run out one day!
Old 22-01-2005, 11:15 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

clap clap... u even know their characters, their age, their work and their life...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypress67
9th floor - #1 3 pretty daughters, #2 1 rebellious ah lian, #3 2 different aunties

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 23-01-2005, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
bohya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesnar
Wah liao...this kind of fetish is not like gianz to have sex or what leh....

This is what i call Bian Tai aka pervert....

Just my 2 cents worth...

Totally agree with bro lesnar..... seems like a lot of Mr Hydes around here.... anyway... mai steal lah... Japan got a lot of sex shops that sells used panties for i think about 2000 yen... they got a picture of the girl who wear that panties also.... so if want to fulfilled yr fetish... juz get it off the shelves! Head on down to Shinjuku, they got 7 storeys high of sex shop...besides, there also also rows and rows of "geylang" street, u can satisfy yr thirst for flesh at the same time dude!!
who knows one day.. some one may discover the skeletons in yr closet..? that time u really die cock stand....
Old 23-01-2005, 02:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ivan96935sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tell me more of your stories k.....pls email me at [email protected] for further discusiion......i have a good place for loot also....[QUOTE=Frankiestine]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cypress67 I remember I have tabulated the following ladies I had been eyeing:

[/QUOTE
Wah lang u are really a professional.....
Old 23-01-2005, 02:13 AM
Samster

which chalets u went to? i've been to downtown east and manage to get one black bra and panty.....brand is sorella...size 34b...shoot all my cum and throw away then...u?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBadMan
Anyone done it in chalets before ?
I done quite a lot of times
in chalets more easier to get those panties and bra leh
Old 23-01-2005, 02:15 AM
Samster

i luv it also. wear and mast with it. can email me at [email protected] to discuss further....we will gather more ppl there to talk abt this fetish...
Quote:
Originally Posted by covenn
HAHAHAHAHA *pengz*
Old 23-01-2005, 09:02 AM
cypress67

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Exclamation Re: Anyone masturbate with strangers panties or bra?

just to clarify a few points:

1.) I do not like to steal undies, I dont have a habbit to collect such trophies.
2.) I do not sniff just anyone's undies, I only choose those undies which owner is someone I have target.
3.)I appreciate nice looking undies, I enjoy the scent and imagine what the real thing smells like, I believed it is lust rather than a habbit of compulsive stealing or perverted act.
Old 23-01-2005, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Anyone masturbate with strangers panties or bra?

Orchard Road got a few adult shops manned by sales gals only. (They look very pretty.)

I asked them whether got white bra with see thru cups. One sales gal replied "no. we only have black bra with opaque cups."

Another showed me the collection ..( full of sexy undies and bras for0 sales between $39 to $80.)

Sorry, did not buy any .
Old 23-01-2005, 10:06 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -184 / Power: 0
game10199 game10199

Quote:
Originally Posted by ang076
Orchard Road got a few adult shops manned by sales gals only. (They look very pretty.)

I asked them whether got white bra with see thru cups. One sales gal replied "no. we only have black bra with opaque cups."

Yo bro,

I bought a few white bras with quite paque cups for my girlfriend in Bangkok. Did it while I was shopping in the main stream shopping centres, no need to go adult shops. Just look for the non-Japanese main stream brands. Bangkok would carry European and US brands.

good luck
Old 23-01-2005, 10:33 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
BigBadMan is Cool - loads of Potential

ivan96935sg, any chalet will do , just get ur whole lot of frends out of the chalet,lock the doors ,then all the bra and panties will be urs.
Most of the time mine is at Downtown east heehee, when they all go out to have dinner.I will gek siao say stomach pain wans the key, then 'RUSH' back to the chalet haha lock the door, then after that muhahahahahaha mast till siao sia lolx
Old 23-01-2005, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
dradonsnake77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Anyone masturbate with strangers panties or bra?

afew stil hidden in my closet... shooting juice over n over it while my wife is flying around... hee hee hee... ur smell n my smell

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl
my.. my.. now i noe where all my panties went to! haha!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1