The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-03-2009, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future
Re: Panties, Gees, Bras anything that covers

Having being a closet undearwear fetisher for some time, i can affirm that women's clothes have a special sort of smell which cant be classified. This scent is present even when the girl had not worn any perfumes.

Advise however to only smell/wank on undies where you know the source.

While undies may be fun to smell and wank on, however i do not approve of buying undies online as...........

who knows THIS might have been what had been done to the nice pink undies.
YouTube - smells like japanese panties

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 08-03-2009, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 19
lyulka is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlyulka is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlyulka is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlyulka is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by nousername View Post
cool, lyulka bro, how old is the sis?
The sis was 4 years younger than me.

So actually, I start wanking with her clothing when I was sec 2. She was in primary sch then. till all the way she sec 5. after that she go poly already so no more uniform.

In my vivid memory, from girls half singlet to training bra (front clip and button type) to normal non padded to padded.

Panty is from cute cute cartoon to white cotton sch girl type to girdle (she was getting abit plump(bah bah type) as she reach sec 5)

Shorts is from again cute cute pri school type to sec school shorts to sexy gym shorts.

Those were really the days. When this kind of fetish is not known openly and people don't really take precautions
Old 09-03-2009, 08:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1765 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future

I did the same only recently. During Chinese New Year, when visiting my colleagues, i managed to find a pair of her panties in the masterbederoom bathroom (i wait for someone to go to the common restroom to request to go toilet)

The pair of panties was light brown colour with some lace trimmings, it smell fresh although there are some little saltiness smell.. i rub it around my penis until i came (into the toilet bowl)

when i came out, i was staring at my colleague and imaginating the panties on her
Old 04-04-2009, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
siaokia55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anymore panty stories!???
Old 06-04-2009, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 16
stealthraider is one of the Best!stealthraider is one of the Best!stealthraider is one of the Best!

nowadays it is common to see girls wearing those really tiny skirts/shorts which just about covers their ass or 1cm below butt checks. dun know what to call these kind of skirts. seems even smaller than mini skirts. expose so much flesh sometimes it's "painful" (down there) to watch.

walking around Marina Square (or even any shopping centres since they all got big air wells where shoppers on lower floors can look up to shops on higher levels) and saw some female shoppers wearing above mentioned tiny skirts and walking close to the low glass wall with handrails, wah quite a sight....... nose can bleed to death.
Old 06-04-2009, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Malaysian panty-raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by siaokia55 View Post
anymore panty stories
Here's a story about a Malaysian panty-raider ......

Report from The STAR (Malaysia) dated Monday 6 April 2009 :-

Nabbed: Panty-raider with an eye on nurses

KOTA KINABALU : A man with a fetish for women’s underwear was arrested for the theft of more than 70 panties, including many belonging to nursing students at an apartment here.

Penampang district police chief Deputy Supt Madang Usat said the man pretended to distribute flyers and business cards to gain access at the Ramin Court apartment complex at Jalan Nosoob.

Two trainee nurses living in separate units at the apartment building had lodged reports on March 20 and April 3 claiming that their panties had been stolen in the break-ins, he said on Monday. Nothing else was stolen.

He said investigations led police to the 34-year-old unemployed local man. Some of the stolen panties were recovered from his car, and the suspect later led police to another two packages hidden under a stairway at the Donggonggon business centre here.

--- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 06-04-2009, 07:19 PM
Samster

stealthraider is one of the Best!stealthraider is one of the Best!stealthraider is one of the Best!

it is common for female hostelites at a local university to "hide" their room keys under doormats, in a shoe or somewhere around the door to their room. too lazy to carry one lousy key around i guess.

in my block the girls and guys are on alternate floors and each floor is u-shaped with right angles. so from outside my 5th floor room (highest floor) i can see the girls floors on 2nd and 4th floor. during normal semester i can see the girls hang out their laundry on the laundry line outside their rooms. wah, all kinds, from sexy lacy ones to granny types ones also have.

once during the long term breaks, i stayed back in my hostel for 2 weeks to clear things up and for eca. my room mate has gone off back home. the 4th floor dunno why happen to have a number of foreign students and during the long term breaks many went home, especially with budget airlines tickets so cheap. this is evident from the numerous luggage being shifted. some PRCs, some Malaysians. as i know some of them, of course i get called upon sometimes to help them move their luggage down to ground floor. these foreign students like to buy back souvenirs and sometimes gadgets back home, especially the PRCs because they say back home the same thing costs more. whatever.

one early morning, abt 2-3am, i was outside my room after having a mini movie marathon on my computer. i noticed the block was very silent, very different from normal days when it is bustling with activities. i went toilet and then i suddenly thought of the empty rooms below and the penchant for some of the girls to leave their keys around. would any keys still be around?

i kept thinking the question over and over and I thought heck it lah, since so late and so empty, might as well sneak down and see got or not. if security guard saw me then i say i heard some noises and go down and investigate loh.

so i went to 4th floor and headed for a room which belonged to 2 girls i know. one is prc and one is malaysian. the prc already went back cos i help carry her luggage down. during this "extra duty" we chatted a bit and she said her m'sian room-mate already went home day before but will return in 2 weeks' time for ecas and what not. these 2 girls considered above average in terms of looks and figures. brainy too. best of all, i have noticed their choice of underwear. very very nice!!

i stood outside their room and scout around for any signs of people or security around, just to be sure. then i started looking outside the room: in their shoes, under floor mat, hiding places on the clothes line etc. i found a key in the pocket of a pair of shorts on the clothes line. hahaha. i took it out and put it into the door lock and turn the key..............
Old 06-04-2009, 07:50 PM
Samster

............(cont) the lock mechanism turned! It is a very exciting moment now. i quickly got into the room and closed the door behind me. My heart is pounding in my ears. I kept quiet for a while to hear for any movements outside. None.

The girls' room has a streetlight outside the window and I went to draw up the blinds to let in some light. With my trusty keychain single LED light, I began my exploration of the girls' wardrobes. I first went to the PRC girl's side of the room and open her wardrobe. Clicking on my small LED light, I quickly look for the "treasure" and I found them at the back of the cupboard. Some lacy ones, a few thongs, a few g-strings, some sports type.... wow the range is pretty amazing. i took out a lacy bra and checked its size: a respectable 34B. Not too big, not too small. I sniffed the bra and relished the faint smell of detergent. the bra has lacy trim and some white flower pattern on it. I guess this is what she wear when she feels sexy. I began to look for matching panties, yup there's one too, a high cut one with lace trim along the edges and the same white flower pattern.

My small head is threatening to burst out of my shorts now and I quickly pull off the draw strings and let my shorts dropped to the floor and pulled down my underwear. I wrapped the panties around my throbbing small head and began pumping while holding the bra to my nose with my other hand. I took it slow and easy to enjoy every moment of it, imagining what it's like to actually screw the girl. After what seemed like 10 minutes, i finally came and spurted out my seed on the panties. wave after wave of sperm came. I was worried the panties would be too "soaked" to dry. I quickly found some tissue in the room and started to wipe off the sperm. I also dabbed some on the bra. It was satisfying. the PRC has some other interesting panties too but I thought I'll go over to the Malaysian girl's wardrobe for a second round first.

After cleaning up I went to the Malaysian's girl wardrobe and opened it. Under the dim light of my LED light, I began searching for her lingerie. She has a smaller range and not as "adventurous" in taste as the PRC. I picked out a maroon panty with some pattern on it. to my surprise, it's a Victoria's Secrets panty!!! Wow! this girl has got good taste!! With such a rare find, I just had to make this panty my target. I then looked for a bra and found a half cup yellow one. Size: 32C. I waited for a few minutes before beginning my act so that my little head can recover adequately from the first round. This time when i started i took the action a bit faster since 2nd round already, won't cum so fast. the panty is incredibly smooth wrapped around my little head. high quality material indeed!!! I came in about 10 mins. Spread my seed on the panty and the bra but being careful not to leave too much so that when it dries, there won't be a stain.

After the 2nd round, I think I had enough for the night and began putting the underwear back into their place and tidy up the wardrobes to their original conditions so that it can't be seen that someone has been through them. I also decided against taking one or two panties back with me as I think the girls will know and then I could be out in the open.

Now the challenge is getting back safely to my room upstairs. I waited in silence in the room, straining to hear if there could be anyone outside, perhaps the security guard. I then opened the door a tiny crack and looked outside. All clear. I quietly went out of the room, locked the door, put the key back into the pocket and then darted up the stairs back to my room.

Back in my room, I began to think over what I have done. Quite sicko man!!

I then thought about going back to the girls' room the next night and then I wondered whether the other rooms would have such "lobangs" too. I was excited by the thought of trying other rooms. There are quite a few pretty girls on the 4th floor, what if I can also............???

I opted to expand the scope of conquest rather than the going "deep" (that is going back to the same room again). I went to sleep in eager anticipation of the next night fall.
Old 06-04-2009, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 22
killer_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud of

Really can't wait till ur next EXPLORATION

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealthraider View Post
............(cont) the lock mechanism turned! It is a very exciting moment now. i quickly got into the room and closed the door behind me. My heart is pounding in my ears. I kept quiet for a while to hear for any movements outside. None.

The girls' room has a streetlight outside the window and I went to draw up the blinds to let in some light. With my trusty keychain single LED light, I began my exploration of the girls' wardrobes. I first went to the PRC girl's side of the room and open her wardrobe. Clicking on my small LED light, I quickly look for the "treasure" and I found them at the back of the cupboard. Some lacy ones, a few thongs, a few g-strings, some sports type.... wow the range is pretty amazing. i took out a lacy bra and checked its size: a respectable 34B. Not too big, not too small. I sniffed the bra and relished the faint smell of detergent. the bra has lacy trim and some white flower pattern on it. I guess this is what she wear when she feels sexy. I began to look for matching panties, yup there's one too, a high cut one with lace trim along the edges and the same white flower pattern.

My small head is threatening to burst out of my shorts now and I quickly pull off the draw strings and let my shorts dropped to the floor and pulled down my underwear. I wrapped the panties around my throbbing small head and began pumping while holding the bra to my nose with my other hand. I took it slow and easy to enjoy every moment of it, imagining what it's like to actually screw the girl. After what seemed like 10 minutes, i finally came and spurted out my seed on the panties. wave after wave of sperm came. I was worried the panties would be too "soaked" to dry. I quickly found some tissue in the room and started to wipe off the sperm. I also dabbed some on the bra. It was satisfying. the PRC has some other interesting panties too but I thought I'll go over to the Malaysian girl's wardrobe for a second round first.

After cleaning up I went to the Malaysian's girl wardrobe and opened it. Under the dim light of my LED light, I began searching for her lingerie. She has a smaller range and not as "adventurous" in taste as the PRC. I picked out a maroon panty with some pattern on it. to my surprise, it's a Victoria's Secrets panty!!! Wow! this girl has got good taste!! With such a rare find, I just had to make this panty my target. I then looked for a bra and found a half cup yellow one. Size: 32C. I waited for a few minutes before beginning my act so that my little head can recover adequately from the first round. This time when i started i took the action a bit faster since 2nd round already, won't cum so fast. the panty is incredibly smooth wrapped around my little head. high quality material indeed!!! I came in about 10 mins. Spread my seed on the panty and the bra but being careful not to leave too much so that when it dries, there won't be a stain.

After the 2nd round, I think I had enough for the night and began putting the underwear back into their place and tidy up the wardrobes to their original conditions so that it can't be seen that someone has been through them. I also decided against taking one or two panties back with me as I think the girls will know and then I could be out in the open.

Now the challenge is getting back safely to my room upstairs. I waited in silence in the room, straining to hear if there could be anyone outside, perhaps the security guard. I then opened the door a tiny crack and looked outside. All clear. I quietly went out of the room, locked the door, put the key back into the pocket and then darted up the stairs back to my room.

Back in my room, I began to think over what I have done. Quite sicko man!!

I then thought about going back to the girls' room the next night and then I wondered whether the other rooms would have such "lobangs" too. I was excited by the thought of trying other rooms. There are quite a few pretty girls on the 4th floor, what if I can also............???

I opted to expand the scope of conquest rather than the going "deep" (that is going back to the same room again). I went to sleep in eager anticipation of the next night fall.
Old 07-04-2009, 05:57 PM
Samster

only one supporter so far? or maybe i post in wrong thread?
Old 07-04-2009, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 21
bully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealthraider View Post
only one supporter so far? or maybe i post in wrong thread?
One more here. Awaiting more..
Old 07-04-2009, 06:23 PM
Samster

the following night, i stood outside my room surveying the girls' floor one level down, thinking of which room i should try that night. it was 1 am in the morning. the air was cool and fresh. the block was just as quiet as the night before.

i then decided to try this room which belonged to two local girls who have gone home. these two girls come from above average families so i think it's safe to say that they prefer the comforts of their own rooms at home rather than the hostel room. one is in athletics and takes part in all kinds of runs. the other is into dancing, like lindy hop, line dance etc. needless to say, their figures are fantastic and also have pretty faces. the runner always dressed in those running outfits which i find so sexy whenever she goes out for runs. and the dancer, i saw her rehearsing for a hall event before, very hot!! I wonder what surprise i would find that night.

armed with the same LED light, i began to bide my time for my recce. 130am sharp, i went down to the 4th floor and went straight to their room. this time the key hunting time was short; it was under the doormat. i quickly opened the door and went in, unseen. this time i did something smarter: i locked the door from inside just in case one or both girls came back to hall later. some hostelites do come back to hall after a night's out discoing or pubbing. with a locked door, at least i can hope to "repel" the intruders.....
Old 07-04-2009, 06:47 PM
Samster

the room is dark and had the faint smell of a flowery fragrance. sure smells much nicer than some of the guys' room i have visited for projects.

i began to shine my light around, trying to see which side of the room belongs to which girl. once i got this sorted out i quickly went to the dancer's wardrobe and open the doors. wow, packed full of clothes but very neat. her underwear pile was immediately obvious. i looked through the pile. bras on one side, panties beside the bras. i was surprised her underwear was quite normal, given she's so hot and into dancing. nothing frilly or lacy. normal satin/cotton underwear, some high cut some normal cut, and quite a number of what is known as "hot pants", presumably worn during her dancing. i checked out her bras, all at least half cup or 3/4 cup, nothing very sexy. i am very surprised the dancer wore such "homely" underwear, perhaps the more racy ones are kept at home?

i soon picked out one baby blue panties with dark blue polka dots, nicest of the lot. the bras are boring, so i did not take any. i smelled the panty..... hmmm..... a nice floral scent......... just like the dancer herself who likes to put on light floral perfume...... i got a hardon and started to masturbate with the panty. slow, fast, slow, fast, enjoying every moment of it. after 10 minutes, i shot my load. not a huge load since just yesterday had 2 big shots in neighbouring room.

after i cummed, i followed SOP, ie clean up my seed so as not to leave too much on the panty. then i placed the panty on the bed to air-dry. while recovering for next round, i began to explore the dancer's wardrobe some more. to my surprise, i found a small vibrator!! wow! so the dancer is wild after all (?). or her gal friends bought her the vibrator as a birthday prank; i heard of some girls play such birthday gift prank before. i sniffed the vibrator. nothing, except the smell of new plastic. perhaps she have not used it before.

(to be cont..)
Old 07-04-2009, 06:49 PM
Samster

please up my points if u like my posts. thanks!!
Old 07-04-2009, 07:46 PM
Samster

after resting for 5 minutes, i went over to the runner's wardrobe. she also have many clothes but not as tidy as her room mate.

i took out her nike running bra(tank-top?) and a matching pair of tight nike running shorts, those types which can give camel toes if not careful. this is the set i like to see her most in. i visualised her bouncing (32B) breasts as she jogged around campus..... woohoo..... whenever she's out jogging, can also see VPL as her running shorts are tight, even more tantalising. doubt anyone can run wearing g-strings.

i also brought out a white high-cut pair of panties which have tiny red flower patterns on it and also, a halter neck bra. needless to say i smelled all her underwear. she used a different detergent from her room mate's. the scent is a nice sweet one. i also found a photo of her in sexy bikini...wow! my little head is hard again and it stood up defiantly. i understood what it wants and proceeded with masturbating with the little red flower panties, alternating it with the tight running shorts while looking at her bikini photo. ooohhhh......... the feeling's indescribable...

i controlled the pace so as not to cum too soon. after alternating the panties and running shorts, i switched to masturbating with the running tank top and bra, alternating them both. the running outfit gives the best feeling due to the dri-fit material. haha, my semen should have no problem drying on the dri-fit material!!!

this time, I took 20 minutes due to all the alternating between the pieces of clothes. when I came, i chose to cum on the nike running top as it's more absorbent. i spread my load generously on the tank-top, bra, tight running shorts and panties. with 4 pieces to spread on, there's not much excess sperm to clean up.

satisfied, i rested for 10 minutes before putting everything back to where they were. just as i thought of leaving, i noticed their computers sitting on their respective desks. hmmm..... after the nyp tammy video as well as other celebrities' i wondered if these girls have anything naughty stored on their HDD?

i took a quick time check. 230am. the blinds in the room are down. what th heck, i went over to the runner's computer and turned it on, taking care to dim the screen brightness to the lowest possible yet maintaining visibility. won't want bright screen lights to give me away.

it wasn't password protected and i started roaming around the folders, found one "photos" folder and started exploring. some boring pictures of holidays with family, campus life, pubbing etc. then i came upon this subfolder "others" and went in to take a look. now this is more interesting. pictures of the runner in various poses wearing bikinis, including the picture i was masturbating to just now. nothing racy like nude or sex pictures. this girl has some sense.

after browsing for 20 minutes, i turned off the computer, remembering to adjust brightness back to its original(going to shut down soon anyway so it's safe) and went to switch on the dancer's computer.

the computer's password protected. sian. i clicked on the clue question "what is my fave exercise?" i thought for a while and then keyed in "dancing" to try. Bingo!!! this is why passwords should be chosen carefully. hahaha.

i went in and started looking around the folders with pictures. found a huge folder with many pictures and started browsing in earnest.

nothing much interesting inside, many photos of her dancing. i then shut down the computer and prepared to head back to my room.

stealthily like a cat, i slowly unlocked the door and went out, locked the room again and put back the key under the door mat. slowly, or rather as quickly as i can without drawing attention, i went back up to my room safely. whew! the time: almost 4am. time to sleep!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1