The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-03-2017, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Dating a Vampire

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

Now, here is the point where I clearly became a touch insane. A bubble of happiness ripped right through my core. Happiness you say? Wasn’t I about to be Teren chow? Yes, I was, but the surge of joy was from the fact that my honey had just walked - a clumsy ‘I’m going to topple over at any second’ walk, but a walk nonetheless. I was momentarily overjoyed that his shattered legs had indeed healed completely and he really would be fine. Not to mention the fact that he was clearly a reanimated being and I hadn’t lost him to the other side. I was over the moon that he was…sentient, if not alive.

My happiness instantly evaporated when he took his second step.

Pure prey-filled panic swept through me and I had the overwhelming desire to run. Every fundamental cell in my body was screaming at me to bolt for the stairs, screeching bloody murder the entire way, and plunge myself into the dark, barren landscape that our captor had taken us to. I wasn’t entirely an idiot though.

The part of my brain that, luckily, had firm control over my motor functions, knew that the surest way to get myself killed would be to act like the quarry I indeed was. Nothing would kick Teren’s predatory nature into overdrive quite like me acting like a fleeing dinner. I instantly remembered Halina remarking how much she loved the hunt and I knew that I couldn’t do anything that a typical human would do in this situation. I couldn’t run. I had to stand perfectly still and let him approach me. And let me just tell you right now, how difficult it is to fight eons of pure instinct.

He straightened a bit as he stiffly walked towards me; his blood-soaked jeans only emphasising the oddness of watching him walk in my direction. A small smile played at the corners of his wide open mouth and his extended fangs brushed against his lower lip, they were so long. I imagined those teeth plunging into my neck and in my fear, pictured them coming right out the other side.

A shudder passed through me and he paused, notating the movement with clear interest in his pale eyes. A stranger’s eyes…not my Teren’s. This was a creature of the night. This was hunger incarnate. This was a near-death, thirsty vampire and for the first time ever – I was terrified of him.

He resumed his stiff walk and when he had halved the distance between us, I knew I had to try to appeal to whatever human side was still in him right now, or he’d kill me for sure.

“Teren…baby. It’s me…Emma.”

He cocked his head to the side and his brows scrunched, like he was hearing a language he ought to know but didn’t currently understand. His shaky steps continued until he came to the prostrate man before me. He ignored the still figure and walked around the body, to come up to my slightly shaking one.

I tried to control the tremors, thinking my shivers were drawing him straight to me, but I couldn’t control that anymore then I could stop my juicing pulsating heart from racing. I knew he’d be able to hear my slushy, elevated beats, could probably even sense the blood rushing throughout my veins in overdrive. Right now, I was irresistible to him and I couldn’t do anything about it.

“Baby…please…it’s me. You love me…remember?”

He stepped right beside me, his chest pressing against my arm. A low growl vibrated in his ribs and I felt it all the way up my body. I gritted my teeth to not move, to not scream. A tear rolled down my cheek, as the level of fear and concentration coursing through my body showed itself physically.

“Baby…you love me. Remember, Teren…please remember.”

He pressed harder into me and a soft sob escaped me unwillingly. He bent down and hissed softly in my ear and a huge shudder, which had nothing to do with how his body felt noticeably cooler, passed through my frame. A pleased noise rumbled in his chest.

“Oh god, Teren…please. Baby, you promised…you promised. Please…please remember…you love me.”

He bent down further and ran his nose up my throat, inhaling the whole while. I bit my lip and mostly held back the scream. I couldn’t stop how heavily I was breathing though. I couldn’t calm my heart. I couldn’t ebb the terror in my veins. He shivered at my reaction and exhaled a cool breath across my skin. He lowered his head to the crook of my neck and I felt the brush of his rough stubble against my shoulder as he angled into position - for the last bite he’d ever take from me. His cool lips almost caressed my skin as he pressed them against me. For a split second, my fear-soaked brain desperately wanted to believe that he was playing with me, teasing me, but I fully understood the situation, and I knew that nothing about this was a joke or an intimacy. He was going to kill me, because he couldn’t help it, because the hunger was too strong.

I felt his mouth opening wider, taking my flesh inside. I felt his teeth grazing my skin. “Teren, please. I love you…I love you so much. Please don’t do this…please fight it…please. Ya tebya lyublyu.”

I started repeating the Russian phrase over and over, like it was a lifeline and I was drowning. Teren hadn’t clamped down on my skin, but his teeth were prickling my flesh like nails, just waiting to be driven deep. Tears coursed freely as I mindlessly repeated the phrase. My body couldn’t keep up this charade of pretending to not be food. I was losing the battle. I was losing my grip on my sanity. I was about to run. Even still, I knew the minute I moved, it would be my last.

That was when his black hair unexpectedly dropped from the edge of my vision. Confused, I took a stuttered breath and looked down. He was lying in a fetal position at my feet, clutching his stomach like it was an open wound and he needed to hold in his intestines to keep them from spilling out over the ground. He groaned loudly and his head shifted to look at me. My breath caught at the look in his pale eyes. I knew that look. That was my Teren returning my gaze.

“Emma…” The ache in his voice ripped me open…he was so hungry.

His eyes blazed with pain, a different kind of pain than before he’d died. His face was still a pale, sunken, unhealthy color and his fangs were still elongated. He closed his eyes and groaned again and I resisted every urge to kneel and comfort him. He’d resisted me once, twice was pretty much asking for it.

Suddenly, our captor moaned and shifted slightly, and my terror-filled mind remembered that I wasn’t the only meal bag in this room. “Teren,” I whispered harshly. “Drain him.” My tone was firm and showed none of the turmoil I felt, at what I was asking my sweetheart to do.

Teren’s eyes opened and flicked up to the man, who was now starting to rock his head slowly from side to side. His hazy eyes returned to mine and he swallowed with great difficulty, like his throat was so dry he barely could.

“No.” His voice croaked out, sounding like a man who’d been trudging around the Sahara desert for days with no water and could barely still make speech.

I nudged the man’s shoulder with my shoe and he groaned in response. “You will die unless you drink…so do it!” Heat entered my tone, as I began to realise that Teren may refuse all blood available to him.

His eyes held mine steadily. “No,” he whispered coarsely.

Now I kicked the man, making him stir noticeably. “Drink, damn you! Don’t you give up on me!” A different kind of panic seeped into my voice, giving it strength and volume.

With a resolved look in his pained eyes, he lightly shook his head. “No, Emma. I told you I’d never take a life. Not even his…” His eyes drifted back to the man, before returning to mine.

“Not even for me!” I yelled, nearly wanting to kick Teren now.

He smiled softly and I instantly remembered that we’d had this conversation once before, back when we’d argued about him changing my sister, and I knew exactly what his answer would be…what it had always been. “Not even for me, Emma,” he whispered.

I shook my head in disbelief, when I realised what he was saying. “Please…I can’t lose you.”

He closed his eyes and exhaled slowly. A twinge of discomfort passed through his features, and I knew he was hiding how much he was hurting from me, both emotionally and physically. When he reopened his eyes, it was with a visible effort, like they suddenly weighed a ton each. “I’m sorry, Emma…but no, I won’t do it.”
Old 24-03-2017, 09:36 AM
Samster

kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

His hands loosened their death grip on his stomach, his face relaxed and then his eyes unfocused. They fluttered shut and with a long, shaky exhale, he dropped his head fractionally. Ignoring the maniac starting to revive next to us, and ignoring the instinct to stay away from Teren, I dropped to my knees at his side. He was dying…again, only this time he would not wake back up.

“No, please, Teren…please.”

I shook his shoulders and he groaned lightly, reopening his eyes with a struggle. His face was wan and anemic looking, and his eyes wouldn’t entirely focus on me. The contrast was so different from the ferocious killer that had stalked me only moments before, that it made it all the more terrifying. He was slipping so fast…

He smiled softly around his fangs and repeated the Russian phrase he’d said the first time he’d died, the phrase I’d used to eventually snap him out of his hunger-induced stupor. The way he said it this time, well, every syllable had the finality of goodbye in it.

I shook his shoulders harder when his eyes started fluttering closed again. “NO! You stupid, stubborn son of a bitch!” I started smacking his shoulders into the ground, but his eyes had successfully closed and he was no longer responding to me. “No…vampiric asshole! Don’t give up on me now! NO!”

He was silent. He was still. I was more scared than when he’d inhaled me.

Another moan on the other side of me reminded me, yet again, that I wasn’t the only human down here, and once the man recovered from my attack, he was going to be pretty pissed. He may not relish killing humans, but I was pretty sure he’d do it anyway, especially with the headache I’d surely given him.

I dropped Teren’s shoulders from my hands and noted his still, gaunt face. I had no idea if he was dead-dead or just at a point where he could no longer respond to me. I didn’t exactly have the typical vital signs to check. Is he breathing…no. Does he have a heartbeat…no. He could be sleeping for all I knew. But he wasn’t, he was dying, if not already there.

Anger shot through me. No…this was not how my fairytale was ending. The Prince did not die and leave the Princess alone to get beaten to death by the villain. Every thought I’d ever had about myself, shifted. Every line I thought I’d never cross, blurred. What would I do to save someone I loved? My world started dulling from the crystal-clear black and white world I’d previously known, to the hazy realm of varying shades of gray. What wouldn’t I do to save someone I loved?

Nothing…there was nothing I wouldn’t do to save him, and I suddenly knew exactly what I had to do.

I stood and grabbed the iron bar still resting by my feet. I walked over to our kidnapper, the fanatic who’d put us both in this horrid mess. He regained consciousness enough to open his lids and look up at me with hazy, unfocused, dark eyes. I could see his mind trying to fill in the gaps of the last few moments of his life, and I didn’t give him much longer to worry about it.

“You were wrong. I told you he wouldn’t kill me.” I flicked a glance down his dirty body. “He won’t even kill you.” My eyes found his again; they seemed more alert and I knew I only had seconds before he could fight me off. I leaned forward over his body. “He’s too good a man to kill you.”

I raised the bar and with one hard push shoved it into the soft spot at the hollow of his throat. The man jerked in surprise as the iron ripped through his flesh and hit his spine.

“I’m not so good,” I growled lowly.

I pulled the rod out and a fountain of blood followed it. The man sputtered and choked on the hot fluid. I took a step back and tossed the bar down again. The man’s frantic eyes found mine as he tried to cover the wound with his hands. “He’s better than us both,” I whispered to him.

His eyes widened as he struggled to breathe, his hands clasping at his throat ineffectually; dark, deep-red blood oozing between his fingers. Suddenly, those fingers were ripped from his neck and held at his sides by a set of strong hands. A dark-haired head attached itself to his throat and the man dropped his mouth open in what I mentally pictured as a silent scream. I forced myself to watch the terror flash through his eyes as Teren stole his life-force from him. I had done this. I wouldn’t avert my eyes from my actions. I would watch…and remember.

As I’d hoped, fresh, pooling blood had been too much for Teren’s starved body to ignore and he’d instinctually leapt at the chance I’d offered him. I wondered if Teren was even aware of what he was doing. A part of me hoped he wasn’t. He would eternally hate himself for this, if he was making a conscious choice right now.

I watched the man’s face, as he relaxed and stopped his futile struggling. His complexion started to pale from the pink, flush look of life, to a faded, dull gray color, as Teren adjusted himself on his throat and made a deeper wound with those sharp teeth of his. I forcefully ignored the happy noises Teren made deep in his chest, and the audible swallows, as he took in liter after liter of the man’s blood. I focused instead on the man’s eyes, hoping they faded soon. Even though he was actively planning our deaths, I had no desire for the man to suffer. I wasn’t cruel either. Instantly, I was glad we’d never discovered his name. This memory would be bad enough, no need to personalize it even more.

Eventually, and in reality, it had been thirty seconds at the most, the man’s eyes did lose focus, and faded into the blank stare of nothingness that Teren had given me not all that long ago. Tears stung my eyes and I immediately forced them back. This man was going to kill me. This man had tortured and injected Teren with something that had killed him. This man had destroyed any hope I once had of carrying Teren’s child. I refused to feel anymore pity for this man.

A few moments later, Teren sat back on his heels and wiped his mouth off on his shirt. He looked at his hands, slightly red from where the blood on the man’s hands had transferred to him, and then wiped them on his jeans repeatedly. He seemed steadier as I looked down on him, but he still had a sunken, unhealthy look about him. He was still hungry. He left his head down for a long time as he took in the dead man before him. If he hadn’t been aware of his actions before, he was now. I knew him well enough to know that he was beating himself up about draining this man…something he’d promised himself he’d never do.

Cautiously, I dropped to his side and put a hand on his arm. He looked over at me and clear tears were in his eyes. I inhaled a deep breath and prepared myself to lie…for him. “I did this, Teren. Not you.” I smiled warmly at him as he frowned back at me. “You were strong enough. You turned away from me. You turned away from him.” I put my hands on his cheeks, as tears spilled down mine. “You were so strong…you didn’t falter.” His eyes flicked to the corpse and he tried to turn his head back to him. I kept his face firmly towards me and dropped my voice. “I did this. He attacked me and I defended myself. I had no choice but to kill him and you had no choice but to survive.” I searched his eyes. “Understand?”

He regarded me silently for a few moments as my lie sunk in. So, maybe it wasn’t a full-on lie. Surely if I’d given the man enough time, he would have attacked me, and I would have had to defend myself. That wasn’t what happened though. He’d still been frozen in confusion when I’d struck. But I knew that if I ever told Teren that, he would blame himself for not killing the man first. In his eyes, he would always think that he’d forced me into killing for him. And he didn’t. He made his choice to stay pure. I made my choice…to save him. I didn’t feel condemnation for either of us.

He nodded slightly as he accepted my version of events. I didn’t know if he believed me or not, but he was going to let himself accept my scenario and that was almost more important than what he actually believed. He opened his mouth, his fangs tucked safely away, and spoke in an achingly quiet voice, “I’m still hungry.”
Old 24-03-2017, 09:45 AM
Samster

Let's take a break.......

独自ルートで入手した流出動画BEST4時間スペシャル

発売日: 2017-03-24

収録時間: 240 分

監督: K太郎

メーカー: S級素人

レーベル: S級素人

ジャンル: 素人ベスト、総集編美少女美乳投稿4時間以上作品

~~DOWNLOAD~~

UPLOADGIG.COM
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/...t_SUPA-149.mp4

FileJoker.net
http://download.3xplanet.com/0a54c98...10b512f2ba637/

KATFILE.COM
http://katfile.com/ipmww99maxes/7783...part1.rar.html
http://katfile.com/a13w15490dge/7783...part2.rar.html
http://katfile.com/1qsk9tgowp7c/7783...part3.rar.html
http://katfile.com/8tka7o4umiz7/7783...part4.rar.html
http://katfile.com/x7vugwesvsfv/7783...part5.rar.html

UPLOADROCKET.NET
http://uploadrocket.net/ycua4qdmi3b8...part1.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/66pctv49bd96...part2.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/987b1spiywt3...part3.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/nujz27enytk8...part4.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/86lycg5z9326...part5.rar.html

Now we continue where we left off.....
Old 24-03-2017, 09:51 AM
Samster

I placed my hand over his on my cheek and he looked back up at me. “But you didn’t attack me. You barely even touched me. Don’t beat yourself up over things you didn’t do.” My tone implied that I wasn’t just talking about him almost biting me, and he seemed to understand that, as he nodded slightly. His face looked drawn and tired from his conversion, and I knew he hadn’t had nearly enough blood for a full recovery. “Come on…let’s go take care of you.”

Supporting his weight under my shoulder, I somehow managed to get his shaky form up those stairs, out the damaged front door, and around the missing floorboards of the porch. Once outside on the soft dirt where the man’s rustic camper was parked, we both paused and took a deep breath, enjoying our freedom.

Then a tremor ran through Teren’s body, and we started moving forward. I wasn’t sure how far away the ranch was, but I was pretty sure we’d never make it walking. We shuffled up to the camper, the glow from Teren’s eyes on this moonless, cloudless starry night leading the way. Gently, I helped Teren sit on the ground by one of the tires.

He looked up at me, confused. “I need to get the keys,” I explained. He nodded and laid his head back on the vehicle, shutting his eyes and resting. I leaned over and kissed his cool forehead and he smiled slightly. “I’ll be right back.”

I carefully walked back into the shamble of a home, and wondered where a madman would have thrown his car keys. Realising that the man surely wouldn’t just casually drop them somewhere while he had victims tied up below, I made my way back down the wooden steps to reenter the cell that had changed Teren’s life…and my own, I suppose.

I cautiously walked up to the man, lying pale and still where we’d left him. My stomach lurked at the sight and I swallowed to keep back the bile. Even though I knew he didn’t have an ounce of blood left, even though I could clearly see his throat was torn, in what kind of looked like an animal attack, it didn’t stop me from thinking that the man was going to spring to life at any moment, and finish what he’d started.

Rolling my eyes, I pushed that fear aside and dropped down to a knee, to begin rummaging through his pockets. Honestly, this man was very dead and that fact wasn’t changing. Apparently I had seen too many horror movies. I was switching to romantic comedies from now on.

I found the keys nearly instantly and as I sat up, I noticed the bloody bar on the ground. I also watched a lot of cop shows (Ashley was obsessed), and while his throat may look like an animal attack, the blood on the bar was a dead giveaway. I grabbed it and wiped any fingerprints off of it with my shirt. Some horrible fate had befallen this man, and even though we’d only defended ourselves, I didn’t need Teren examined too closely by a group of curious policemen.

I looked around for anything else Teren and I may have touched, but besides our belts, which I picked up and looped around my hand, there really wasn’t anything. I kicked at Teren’s blood in the dirt, hoping to mask it, but not sure if I was. I regarded the blood on the man’s jacket, but didn’t think I could remove the coat from the large man by myself, and Teren was still too weak to come back down here and help me. There was a lot of the man’s own blood on it as well and I just hoped it covered any of Teren’s. Sighing that I couldn’t do more, I wiped off every door knob (just in case) on the way out of the house, and then I turned my back on it and the horrid memories inside it.

Teren’s glow indicated where he was still waiting for me and letting go of the residual fear of that house and everything that had happened there, I sprinted back to him. He was already looking my way when the glow of his eyes enveloped me. I relaxed into that tranquil gaze, then noticed that he was wiping his mouth on his shirt again. Curious, I looked at the ground beside him and saw a couple of dead animals, one that sort of looked like a rabbit.

My lips twitched into a smile as I pointed at them. “Did that help?”

He smiled briefly and then frowned. “No, not really. I feel like I’m being eaten from the inside out.”

Now I frowned as well. I offered him my hand and he let me help him stand. He leaned back heavily on the camper and took a deep, steadying breath. His eyes closed, plunging us both into darkness. “Emma…you need to put me in the back.” He said it so softly, I almost didn’t hear him.

“What? No, I want to watch over you…”

His eyes opened and the predatory look was back…along with his fangs. “I can’t be in a small space with you right now.” His eyes fluttered and the light shifted in and out. A low growl escaped his throat. “You smell too good…don’t tempt me, please…”

I swallowed and stopped my body from wanting to start shaking again. “Okay…okay, Teren.”

I left him against the side of the camper as I went around to the back. It was unlocked and opened easily. I turned around to go get him and he was right there behind me. I hadn’t even heard him approach. He eyed me up and down, his fangs still fully extended, and then he bent forward, very slowly.

His breath increased as he came nearer and I found mine increasing as well. He paused when he was almost within striking distance and with clear strain on his face, retracted his fangs. Once normal, he finished his descent, moving to my lips instead of my jugular. I kissed him tenderly for a moment, marveling that we’d made it this far together, marveling that his cool breath and lips seemed to make mine even hotter…
He yanked himself away from me, a low growl escaping his lips before he stopped the noise and actually chuckled lightly. “You really need to get away from me, Emma.” I could see him raise an eyebrow as he regarded me. “I’ll have you in more ways than one, if you stick around.”

I flushed and he watched the color fill my skin with a small sigh. Shaking his head, he made himself enter the camper. When he was at the top and about to shut the door behind him, I stopped him.

“Teren, wait.” He paused in shutting the door and his glowing eyes looked down at me curiously. I shrugged lamely. “I don’t know where I am.” I sighed and rolled my eyes. “Where’s the ranch from here?”

He grinned crookedly at me and pointed to where he could sense his family. “Find a road that heads that direction. When you find the main highway, you’ll know where you are.” He smiled wider. “If you get lost, just come back and ask me again.” He frowned then. “Just don’t let me get too hungry…”

“Right…no problem. Will you be okay for the trip there?”

What I really wanted to know was, ‘will you die again on me, if I don’t get you there fast enough’, but I couldn’t quite bring myself to ask him that. His pale eyes seemed to understand my real question though. “The dangerous part is over, Emma. I’m starving…but it won’t end me.” He twisted his lips. “I’m pretty sure anyway.”

Ignoring that last part, I visibly relaxed and nodded, and with a tiny grin, he closed the door. I made my way to the front, unlocked the cab and slid inside, tossing the belts on the seat beside me. I fumbled through the keys on the ring and exhaled with relief when I found the one for the damn cuffs still hanging on my wrist. I popped it open and rubbed the red, irritated skin. Then I tossed the cuffs onto the seat, where they collided with the belts. I started the camper and mentally prepared myself for the long journey of trying to figure out, not only where I was in relation to the world, but how to find a nest of vampires that I’d never actually driven to.

It turned out to be easier to find the ranch than I’d anticipated. That doesn’t mean I didn’t get lost…I did. After driving back roads for what felt like an eternity, I’d finally given up and pulled over to ask Teren where his blood sense directed him. Remembering his last words, I’d brought a peace offering though.

I’d driven by a small stand that in the daytime looked like it sold eggs. Figuring they probably had chickens nearby, ‘cuz…duh, I stopped there and darted over a small, wooden fence into a rundown looking yard that did indeed have a couple henhouses in it. I reached inside and felt around for a sleeping bird, then with a solid yank on what felt like feet, stole a chicken. Yep…this is what my life had been reduced to…stealing poultry, so my boyfriend wouldn’t attack me.

I ran back to the camper, while the stupid bird flapped and flailed about, like it knew it was about to meet its maker. I stifled an ‘oh my god, I’m holding a chicken by its feet’ girly shriek and dashed to the back of the camper where Teren immediately opened the door.

I tossed the bird at him and he caught it (and drained it) all in one swoop. When he was done he tossed the bird outside and looked at me with scrunched brows. I studied his still sunken face, but noticed that his skin didn’t look quite so ashen anymore. He looked minutely healthier…for a dead man at least.
Old 24-03-2017, 10:00 AM
Samster

"I can’t believe you just stole a chicken for me.” He shook his head in disbelief as his fangs retracted. “I could have gotten it.”

I shook my head. “You’d have eaten the whole flock and that’s someone’s livelihood. I just needed to know where to go, without you ripping my throat out.”

He frowned when I said that and pointed in the direction we were already heading. I guess I hadn’t been so far off after all. “I’m not gonna-”

I cut him off, slamming the door in his face. “Okay…thanks.”

He cracked the door back open. “Really?” He shook his head while I grinned a little. “I’ll bang on the cab if you start going the wrong way…okay?” I bit my lip and nodded and he, more gently, closed the door again.

So, with only that one little pit stop, we finally made it to Teren’s parents’ massive spread of a home. They were all outside waiting in the parking area when I rolled up. They all had anxious looks on their faces. Alanna looked like she’d been crying and Jack, looking solemn, had his arm around her shoulders.

I wasn’t sure why they looked so panicked already, before we’d even had a chance to tell them what had happened, and then I understood. From the blood bond they shared, they knew he was in there and from their unbelievably perceptive ears, they also knew he didn’t have a heartbeat. What they didn’t know, was if I was bringing them a hungry vampire…or a corpse.

I immediately opened my door, after throwing the car in park and shutting off the engine. “He’s fine.” My words didn’t seem to ease their minds one bit; all three black-haired beauties flew to the back of the camper and ripped the door off its hinges to get at their son.

By the time I walked back there, they had already picked up his limp body and were herding him away from the vehicle. He looked up at me weakly as Halina and Imogen easily supported his weight. He looked very tired. After his chicken snack, I’d easily found the highway, and we’d driven a couple more hours at least before making it to the ranch. He’d been silent in the camper the entire time. I’d carelessly assumed that that was because I’d been going the right way. He’d said before starting out, that he was pretty sure he’d be okay for the trip, but as I studied his worn-out face, it was obvious to me that while it hadn’t killed him, the long drive had definitely taken its toll on him. Silently, I berated myself for not finding him something else along the way.

“Thank you,” he whispered, and then Halina and Imogen blurred him from sight. I had no idea which direction they went.

Alanna put a cool hand on my shoulder. I regarded her once youthful face and thought she looked 10 years older now, in her worry. New pink tears rolled down her cheeks as she pulled me in for a near bone-crushing hug. “Thank you…oh, God, thank you.”

She turned to flee to her son and I grabbed her arm. “Take me with you. I want to be with him.”

Alanna looked back at Jack, who nodded to her after glancing once at me. Alanna scooped me up like I was no more trouble than a toddler and without another word, blurred me to the pastures, where Teren was most likely laying waste to their cattle.

The next thing I knew, she was setting me on top of one of the tall, white fences that separated the different fields. I could hear the sounds of low growling and distressed animals, and a shiver went up my spine.

“Stay here, dear.” She patted my thigh when she said that and her tone was kind, but very firm.

I nodded in response and watched her flit away to where the sounds were coming from in the tall grass. I couldn’t see much in the dark, but their eyes marked where they were in the night, gorging themselves on clueless cattle.

I watched their eyes in a near trance for a seemingly long time, and startled when a hand brushed my back. Turning, I saw Jack standing behind me, his foot propped on the bottom slat of the fence. His eyes were very moist as he looked up at me. “Thank you for bringing back my son,” he choked out.

I nodded and swallowed back the tears that wanted to fall. He looked out over the field, at the glowing eyes dancing in the night like fireflies. “I don’t know what happened tonight…and I’m pretty sure I never want to know…” He looked back up at me, as I suddenly felt very self conscious about my bloodstained clothes and beat-up face. “But we owe you everything. You’re always welcome here…daughter.”

Okay…that undid me, and the tears flowed heavily down my cheeks. It had been a long time since a man had called me daughter. My father’s own passing had left a void in my life that, until this very instant, I hadn’t even realised was there. Warmth filled my body that this loving man before me could be a part of my life in ways I hadn’t anticipated. He could be a father for me, as well as for Teren. I suddenly wanted Ashley to meet this man…to meet this entire family. I wanted this ache that I’d just felt start to heal, to heal for her too.

Seeming unsure how to deal with my reaction, Jack rubbed my back awkwardly. Then he climbed over the fence and jumped down to the other side. Alarmed I spouted, “Where are you going?” I was pretty sure he was walking into the lion’s den…in the middle of a feeding frenzy.

He smiled crookedly at me, in a way so much like Teren, that I swallowed back tears again. “I thought I’d lost my son tonight. I’m going to go watch him be reborn.” He held out his hand to me. “Want to come?”

Steeling myself, I nodded and jumped down heavily to land beside him. I clutched his warm, dry hand and followed him into the night, to watch my honey live in the only way he could now.

To Be Continued on Next Chapter.....
Old 25-03-2017, 08:02 AM
Samster

CHAPTER NINETEEN

Cool arms slid around my body the next morning and I stretched slightly, sighing contently. Various aches and pains reminded me of the previous night’s adventure. It still seemed a little unreal to me, everything that had transpired in the past 24 hours. We’d been kidnapped, Teren had been killed, and then he’d been reanimated. We’d killed our attacker and we’d managed to escape, more or less intact.

A twinge of revulsion rose in my stomach at what we’d had to do to get out of there, but I pushed it back. I was sure I’d have nightmares over plunging a rod through that nameless man’s throat, but now wasn’t the time to dwell on it. Now was the time to cherish that we’d made it, that we were alive. Well, we were safe at least. Only one of us was still technically “alive”.

I snuggled back into the cool, bare chest behind me and grabbing one of his hands applied the cool, soothing touch to my aching face. I was pretty sure I had a black and blue eye. I felt like I had a black and blue brain too.

Teren pulled me in close and I shivered a bit under his touch. “Am I too cold for you?” he whispered.

“No,” I murmured. “You feel wonderful…everything is sore.”

He kissed my head and pressed his body along the length of me. I sighed contently again as he soothed my aching body and my heart. Jack and I had watched him and the girls feed last night, for what felt like hours. It had been mesmerizing to watch them move silently between the special cattle his family had brought in, just for his awakening. Teren had said that he didn’t like hunting, but he still had a predatory way of moving as he’d circled an animal and brought it down in one flawlessly smooth maneuver.

The women had let him get his fill before they’d moved in as well and between the four of them, they’d gone through a half dozen cattle. There would be plenty of steaks in the freezer for awhile.

I’d been afraid for just the briefest moment when Jack and I had wandered amongst the vampires hand in hand, that they’d turn on us, but Teren had only looked up at me from his meal, smiled uncertainly, and then resumed eating. The sight did rattle my stomach a bit, but that was who he was now, and at the moment, that had been what he’d needed, and my fragile stomach was just going to have to deal with it. And really, after watching him devour a man…cows were a welcome sight.

Eventually, the emotionally charged evening had caught up to me and with drooping eyes I’d nearly dropped like a sack at Jack’s side. That was when cool arms encircled me and swept me up into a tight embrace.

“I’ve got you, Emma,” he’d whispered in my ear, before flitting me back to the house and safely into our bed. At least I’m assuming that’s what happened. In all honesty, I vaguely remembered him speaking before the exhaustion overtook me and I fell fast asleep.

A pale ray of morning light fell across his arm as he held me tight to him in our massive bed here at the ranch. I noted how his skin was a little paler than it used to be, but he was still a touch darker than me. I also noted the absence of his heart thumping against my back. I suppose I’d just have to get used to that too. And I would.

“Are you alright?” he whispered.

I twisted in his arms to look at him. His sky blue eyes showed deep concern, as his hand against the side of my battered face began stroking my cheek. I put a hand on his chest, which was slightly warmer where my skin had heated it. “I’m okay, Teren. Actually, I’m better than okay…because you’re okay.”

He grinned crookedly and leaned in to kiss me tenderly, and a little timidly, like he was suddenly afraid he’d break me. I tried to deepen the kiss that he seemed so hesitant to give me, but he resisted and continued moving temperately against my cut, swollen lip. I ran my hand up his neck and through his dark hair, forcibly pulling him into me. He was being slow and gentle and that wasn’t the assurance I needed right now. Eventually my insistence paid off and with a low groan he kissed me back, hard. I groaned too and he instantly pulled away.

“Did I hurt you?” His eyes flicked over my bruised face.

I rolled my eyes. “Stop it…I’m fine. Stop worrying about me and kiss me like you mean it. You don’t need to hold back.”

He raised an eyebrow at that and grinning, he leaned in and kissed me deeply, his cool tongue stealing my breath for a second, until I got used to the new sensation. His lips moved to my neck and I sighed as heat rushed to my body around the places his cool lips, tongue and breath touched.

His hands slipped down my shoulders to the cotton tank top I was wearing and it was only then that I realized I was in my pajamas. My pajamas that had been packed away in Teren’s car, the car that had been abandoned somewhere between our house and the ranch.

“Ummm…where did these come from?” My voice came out a little husky, but I tried to ignore that.

Teren had a little more trouble ignoring it and a low growl escaped his throat before he answered. “What?”

“My clothes…our stuff?”

His lips stopped placing kisses along my throat and he looked up at me. His eyes were smoldering and I bit my lip. “Gran and Great-Gran got my car last night, while I tended to you. “ His eyes flicked down to the mattress and he spoke very softly, “They also took care of…the farmhouse and the camper.”

A shudder passed through me that had nothing to do with Teren’s body. “Oh,” I said quietly. His eyes returned to mine and he looked a little worried as he searched my face. “I’m fine,” I said immediately. I cocked my head at him. “Are you?”

He took a moment before answering. “I am.”

His soft lips returned to mine, before following his hands down my tank top. He lingered on my chest, feeling my body react to him through the fabric of my light shirt, before he scrunched it up slightly and began trailing kisses down my ribcage to my stomach. I groaned and ran my fingers through his hair again. He kissed my stomach softly, with a swift, cool lick in-between each one, and just as he went past my belly button…he paused.

I was just about to beg him to keep going, when he spoke softly into my skin. “I’m so sorry, Emma.” I lifted my head to look at him. He lifted his head to look back at me and tears were in his eyes. “I’m so sorry I couldn’t give you a baby. I know how much you…”

I sat up and grabbed his face, my sore joints protesting the swift movement. “You didn’t fail, Teren…that was stolen from us.” I searched his sad face. “It was taken from us, okay. You have nothing to feel sorry for.” He was starting to nod, when I kissed him deeply. I laid back and pulled him over my body. My hand ran to his shorts and started pulling them down.

Breathing heavy, he broke away from my lips. “They can hear.” He shook his head. “They won’t be leaving me out of earshot for awhile…sorry.”

I brought his lips back to mine. “Then they can listen…I don’t care.” I stopped kissing him and stared at him intently. “I had to watch you die…almost twice. I’m not letting a little thing like modesty get between.
Old 25-03-2017, 08:08 AM
Samster

He matched my intense gaze with one of his own. “I can’t believe what you did for me.”

I realised then, that he did indeed know exactly what I’d done for him, even if he was choosing to play along with my version of events. I softly rubbed his cheek. “There’s nothing I wouldn’t do for you, Teren…nothing.”

His intense gaze softened into a love-filled one and he slowly shook his head. “You were wrong about one thing.”

"Hmmm?” I ran a finger along his strong, stubbly jaw.

“I’m not better than you…no one’s better than you.” I gaped at him as I realised that not only did he know exactly what I’d done…he’d heard me do it. He’d heard everything. He knew everything.

He started to open his mouth, with what looked like an apology on his lips, but I cut him off. “Don’t you apologize for my choice. I don’t need it or want to hear it…ever. If I had to do it over again, I would change nothing.” I grabbed his cheek. “Nothing, Teren.”

He kissed me deeply then, and for a moment, I let myself forget that we’d just been through a horrid ordeal. That, while I put on a brave act for him, I was deeply remorseful for having taken a life, even a twisted one. That my life was now a touch more complicated with a dead boyfriend. That my body still did kind of hurt everywhere. That he weren’t entirely alone here at this ranch, or even in this room. I let all of that go, and all that I let touch my mind, was everywhere this amazing man in my bed was touching my body. And for the rest of that morning, that I had been so sure last night I’d never get to see, he did his best to make me forget everything but him.

And he succeeded…over and over again.

• • • • •

We stayed at the ranch, recovering and adjusting to Teren’s new lifestyle. His family sent the help away, claiming a family emergency was shutting them down for awhile. I was sure they‘d cleaned up the Wagyu slaughter before sunrise, and none of the hands were even remotely suspicious of the family, but, as we’d painfully learned, you can never be too careful.

Well, I wasn’t entirely sure about none of the hands suspecting. I’d happen to be coming down the staircase when Peter had been saying goodbye to Jack and Teren. Teren had shaken his hand and Peter had looked at their shaking hands the whole while, with an expression on his face like he was doing math in his head.

When they’d released, he’d clapped Teren’s shoulder and left his hand there for a long time as he searched Teren’s face. I thought Teren looked a bit uncomfortable and Jack had even coughed once into his hand, but Peter only continued searching Teren’s face.

Finally, he released him and smiled. He glanced at me as I hit the bottom step and then back to Teren. His voice was rough, but very kind, when he told him, “I’m sure everything will work out just fine.” Teren cocked his head at that and seemed about to speak, when Peter turned and left the home.

I’m not sure if Peter suspected anything, but he was no dummy and he’d worked for the Adams for a while, I’d been told. Teren also told me that he rotated the men he brought in with him and kept them under a tight leash while they were on the property, never letting them stray into the fields after dark. I’m no genius, but it seemed to me that Peter Alton knew exactly what the Adams family really were…and he protected them the only way he could.

Once Peter and the hands were gone, and we were alone here on the ranch, his family was…morose around me. Sure, they threw on ’we’re glad you’re alive’ smiles, even Halina, which surprised me at first, but there was an air of sadness that filled the home. Their dreams of future children had died that day, right along with mine. No one mentioned the loss to me. I think they sensed that I’d burst right into tears if they did. But I saw the occasional brush of the cheek and a body blurring from the room, if I entered at the wrong moment. They were mourning right along with me and I appreciated that at least I wasn’t alone in my grief.

After a couple of days, the need to call my sister, and let her know about the ordeal I’d just survived, was too great. I called her early in the evening on a phone in the library, where I felt like I had some semblance of privacy…even though I didn’t. I promised myself that I’d be strong and not cry. I didn’t make it past, “Hey sis”.

Brokenly, I told her the story of how we’d been kidnapped and how we’d gotten away. I told her as much detail as I thought she could handle, only telling her that, in the end, Teren didn’t touch me and we’d gotten away from the man. I was pretty sure the women in Teren’s family knew the truth about our escape, especially Halina and Imogen, who had cleaned up the mess. I’d forgotten, in my haste to get away from that nightmare with no trace of us left behind, that a couple of the vampire women in the family had experience in cleaning up crime scenes. Halina in particular had a lot of experience.

My sister listened to my story in shocked silence and just as I was sure she was no longer on the other end of the phone, I heard the sounds of someone rustling around. “How do I get there?” she asked calmly.

“Ash…I’m fine, you don’t have to-”

“Some jackass just tried to kill my sister! I’m coming over to see you, even if I have to drive around aimlessly to do it!”

I was about to tell her that we could get together in a few days (I was still horribly black and blue and I’d rather heal a bit before she saw me), when Teren poked his head into the room. I twisted my lips at his intrusion and he quickly said, “I’ll go pick her up.”

I blinked and automatically repeated that to Ashley, without thinking too much about it. Teren blurred from my sight before I had a chance to even say “wait” and Ashley, sounding both pleased and nervous, said “okay” and hung up the phone. I hung up the empty line and wondered how that conversation went so much differently in my head.

An hour and a half later, the family and I were standing in the parking lot, watching the lights of Teren’s car bounce along the driveway. Filling myself with confidence, I walked over to where Halina was leaning against her sports car.

She looked over and smiled crookedly when she noticed my approach. I Harboured no ill will towards Halina, but she wasn’t exactly the most comfortable person to be around, and she had an odd sense of humour. Nothing made her grin more, than scaring the crap out of me and I was pretty sure she’d love to make my sister wet her pants.

In my most menacing tone, I firmly told her, “I will drag your sleeping ass out into the sun, if you so much as drop a fang at my sister. Play nice.”

She gaped at me and I realised, as I looked around, that the other vamps were gaping at me as well. I straightened my shoulders and focused my eyes only on hers. Suddenly she started laughing, and slung a cool arm around my shoulder.

“I like you more and more every day.”

The rest of the vamps chuckled softly and even Jack joined in, after I saw Alanna lean over and whisper in his ear. So, when Teren’s car finally stopped and he stepped out to walk around and let Ashley out of the car (such a gentleman…even dead), it was understandable that he startled a bit at the sight of Halina’s arm still draped over me.

Laughing at the look on his face, I walked over to his car and waited for him to help Ashley out. Then I engulfed her in a ferocious hug. She hugged me back just as hard and sniffled a bit. “Don’t ever get yourself almost killed again,” she whispered into my hair.

I pulled back to look at my horrifically scarred sibling and thought she was the most beautiful sight I’d ever seen. “I won’t…I promise.” She traced the outline of the bruising around my eye with a broken sigh and a slight shake of her head.

A tear dropped down her cheek as she looked over at Teren and then at the same time, they both smiled softly at each other. I was sure my sister had had some words for him in the car, both complimentary and admonitory, but they’d seemed to have come to a mutual level of love and respect for each other. Whatever fears my sister had for him and me, had hopefully dissolved with the knowledge that even facing death, he hadn’t hurt me. He’d never hurt me.

I introduced my sister to my extended family and they each took her in with a warm embrace and no outward show of fear or disgust for her appearance. These were people who were used to out of the ordinary and had a threshold for weird higher than most. My sister’s disfigurement was nothing worth more than a cursory glance; noted then forgotten. Even Halina gave her a genuinely warm smile and something seemed to pass between the two women when they hugged. Almost like they shared an instant connection; two women that’d had a fate that neither would have chosen, thrust upon them at too young of an age - outcasts from the world, trying to find their places in it.
Old 25-03-2017, 08:20 AM
Samster

I truly relaxed as I watched them embrace. If my sister could bond with Halina, then the rest of the Adams family should be a snap. And it did appear to be that way. Never leaving my side for long, she conversed breezily with Alanna, talked at length with Imogen, and gazed at Jack in such a way, that I suspected she was aware of what role he could play in her life as well. She even spent some time laughing with Halina, as she taught her some Russian phrases – what I’m absolutely positive were Russian curses, that would have made the KGB blush.

Teren drove her back home an hour before dawn, after lengthy goodbyes and promises to return longer when she had a break with school. Halina looked disappointed for her to leave and told her to let her know if anymore foolish boys bothered her. I hoped my sister was aware enough of Halina’s nature to not take her up on that. I was pretty sure any frats that crossed Halina, would get more than a light nibble and a mind wipe.

A few nights later, Teren and I curled up on the couch in front of the massive living room fireplace, while his family relaxed outside in that massive hot tub. Apparently the vampires enjoyed the near-searing heat on their chilly flesh, even more than humans did, and from what Jack told me, their skin was a much hotter temperature for awhile after leaving the tub. I tried not to think about the implications of that, as I’d nodded at the man who was practically a father to me.

Teren and I talked about some of the things our captor had told us. My memory of that night was hazy at best, I had been smacked around a lot, but Teren remembered quite a bit, even with the fog of pain he’d been dealing with at the time.

“So…you’re not alone,” I told him, as we lay side by side on the couch, the heat from the fire caressing my back, the coolness of my boyfriend’s chest giving my arms goose bumps. “You’re not the only mixed breeds.”

His eyes looked over my head into the flames of the fire. They danced in the changing firelight as he thought about that. “Yeah…and all this time we thought we were the only ones.” His eyes came down to mine. “Who knows how many of us are out there?”

I bit my lip as I searched his face. “Will you try and find them?”

His eyes went back to the flames as his arms pulled me tighter, and I laid my head down on his silent chest. “I don’t know…it’s tempting. Maybe…someday.”

I pulled my head back to look at him. “You know I’m coming with you, right?”

He laughed and kissed my head. “You know I’d never leave you behind, right? We vamps tend to stick close to what we like, remember.”

I grinned crookedly at him. “Does that mean you like me?”

Without missing a beat, he answered, “Sometimes.”

I smacked his chest and he pulled me tight while he chuckled. He held me close in silence and just as I was about to flip around to warm my chest and cool off my back, he spoke softly, “He mentioned 4th and 5th generations. He said that they were rare, and hard to spot, but if we could find some of the older generations, maybe we could see if diluting out the vampirism is even possible.”

I pulled back to look at him and a sad smile lit his face. “I know it’s too late for us…but it would be interesting to know if it would have been possible for our line to remain…alive.” He shrugged and looked sorry for mentioning it.

I swallowed back the surge of grief, and felt pleased that only one tear escaped my eye, which he tenderly stroked away. “Yeah, it would be interesting…”

“I’m sorry…I shouldn’t have brought that up. I’m sorry.” His brow scrunched as he stroked my face.

I shook my head. “It’s okay, Teren. It’s okay to talk about children. We should talk about it. We both lost…” I brushed another stubborn tear off my cheek. “Besides, maybe one of these older generations has tried to turn someone. We could find out if it’s possible…”

He twisted his lips at me and I let it drop. He still didn’t want to talk about that. I didn’t want full vampirism for me, or even for my sister anymore, but if we could find a way to become like Teren? Well, that’d be considerably more tempting…although, drinking blood still seriously grossed me out.

I flipped over and snuggled my too warm back into his cool embrace, my arms and chest heating in the glow of the blazing fire. Slightly turning my head, I whispered over my shoulder, “You and your family will need to be extra cautious from now on, now that you know there are people out there…hunting you.”

He sighed and kissed my head. “I told you not everyone was a fan.” I stroked his arm and pulled him tighter, savouring him being close, when I’d been so sure I was going to lose him. He kissed my head again. “You’re right…we’ll be careful, more so than usual even.” I nodded against his chest and rested my head back on the crook of his arm. “Besides…we don’t know for sure that he was working alone.” He said that last part quietly, like he meant for the others to hear it, but not me. I had heard it though and I clutched his arms tight to me. He was right; we didn’t know that for sure. The man’s life had seemed solitary…but we had no real way of knowing, and if he’d told someone about the nest of vampire ranchers that he’d found…

A low growl vibrated against my back and I twisted my head and neck to look at Teren. He was staring at the fire, his eyes intense. “Let them come, they’ll regret it,” he said lowly, his voice as intense as his eyes. “I’m not so weak anymore and I won’t be taken by surprise again. No one will ever touch my family.”

I swallowed and a shiver ran through me. I hated the thought of Teren’s family in danger, of Teren in danger. I closed my eyes, letting that fear burn out of me with the heat of the fire on my face. Right this moment, I was safe with Teren and he was safe with me. Everything else would just have to be worried about on another day.

After awhile, my face and body felt healed enough to leave, but the ranch was so comforting and welcoming, not to mention packed full of bursting-with-blood bovines, that we delayed returning to the city. We delayed returning for the full 6 weeks and before we knew it, November arrived…and Teren’s 26th birthday.

On that night, the girls surprised him with an elk. I have no idea where they got it and the idea of them hunting the countryside for one and then lugging it back to the property, made me insanely happy. I was giggling near uncontrollably when they showed it to him. Teren laughed at my reaction and then the rest of his family joined in too. Well, everyone except Halina; she was eyeing the Elk greedily, and I was pretty sure if Teren didn’t drain it soon, she’d take a bite while his back was turned.

Eager to give him my own present, which required far less clothing than we currently had on, I pulled him into the house when he was finished with his birthday meal. His family stayed outside, only watching us flit inside with an amused expression on the female faces. I suppose they’d become a little accustomed to our physical relationship, and while I wasn’t going to let it stop me, it did still sort of ick me out.

Kissing, while walking backwards down our hallway, I started pulling off Teren’s shirt. I successfully removed it and flung it over my shoulder, where it just landed on the inside of our door. Teren laughed and started unbuttoning my top. Once inside our room, where the fireplace was burning away merrily and an orange glow danced across Teren’s chilly flesh, I backed him into the door after he closed it and ran my hands up his body.
Old 25-03-2017, 08:28 AM
Samster

He made a low growl deep in his throat and finished blindingly fast with my shirt, throwing it on top of his. His hands ran up my back and I shivered. His skin felt like he’d momentarily walked into the freezer in the kitchen; cool, just on the verge of being cold. It was enough to send goose bumps racing along my skin, but not enough to be completely uncomfortable. And after his skin left me, my skin felt all the hotter for the absence. We were the perfect blend of fire and ice.

He pushed us back away from the door and started making quick work of my jeans. I started in on his as well. “Happy birthday, baby. I hope you didn’t fill up on that elk,” I whispered in his ear, and all I got from him was another low growl in response.

He sank to his knees as his lips trailed down my body and his fingers started to pull down my jeans. Suddenly, he stopped at my hips and looked up at me, a little irritated. “What is that?”

I tried to control my heavy breath, as I pushed his head back to my skin. “What’s what?”

He looked back up at me, like I was doing something intentionally to distract him. “That noise? I’ve been hearing it for a few days and it’s really annoying right now…”

Irritated myself now, I stepped closer to him, so he’d refocus on the task at hand. “God, Teren, I don’t know…you could be hearing a moon landing with those ears of yours.”

He sat back on his heels, which made me twist my lips and put my hands on my hips. “No…it’s coming from you.”

I embarrassingly put my arms over my body. “I did eat a lot today.” Alanna had been outdoing herself with gourmet food for Jack and me; one of her greatest joys was cooking, and she loved having some humans around to do it for. I’d been eating way too much and had definitely gained weight this time – my clothes were even getting a little tight. I was kind of scared to step on a scale, and maybe just a touch happy that we’d be leaving our love nest soon – so I could start eating more moderately.

He waved his hand at me dismissively. “No…I know those sounds.” He brought his fingers to his chin, while he sat there thinking. “This is different…it’s almost like-”

I cut him off, my face heating. “You know those sounds? Teren! You do not have permission to listen to noises that my body makes. We need to talk about boundaries.”

He shot up on his feet then and took two steps away from me. “Oh my god, Emma.”

I looked at his shocked face and scrunched my brows. “I’m just saying I don’t want you eavesdropping on my digestive track. It’s nothing to freak out about.”

His face broke into a strange expression and he took a step towards me, cocking his head, like he was listening intently. “Oh my god, Emma,” he said again, almost reverently.

My heart started racing at the odd look on his face. “You’re freaking me out, Teren.”

He looked down my body and then looked back to me; a crystal clear tear fell down his cheek as he regarded me in awe. “OMG…”

He took another step towards me and I stepped away from him, until the backs of my legs hit the bed. Confusion added to my trepidation, and my heart felt like it was going to burst right out of my chest. I was about to yell at him to tell me what the hell was freaking him out, when I finally noticed where his eyes were going when he looked at my body. The realization hit me at the exact moment his hand came up to rest on my abdomen.

My eyes flashed up to his. “Teren, do you…hear a heartbeat?” A tear rolled down my cheek at the very idea.

His eyes flicked back and forth between mine, several tears now dropping to his cheeks. He nodded. “Yes…I think so…”

My hands flew to my mouth as I physically held in a sob. A baby? With the horror we’d been through, and the lasting grief I’d felt over the past few weeks, I hadn’t been paying too close of attention to my body. We’d been so sure that future was lost to us, that I hadn’t let myself consider the fact that I could have been pregnant before Teren’s change and not known it. Heck, he could have very feasibly gotten me pregnant the morning of the attack, and I wouldn’t have known it for weeks. It was such a long shot, and it hurt so much to think about the possibility, that I hadn’t let myself.

“A baby?” I whispered through my fingers.

Instantly, the door to the room burst open, and I couldn’t even care that three, crying, eager women were staring at Teren and I, half-dressed in our bedroom, both our jeans undone and his hand still caressing my stomach. A baby…

Teren held out a hand to hold back his family and surprisingly, they gave us space. The room buzzed with excited energy though and my heart raced even higher. Teren brought his hands to my cheeks.

“Emma…I need you to calm down, so I can hear the heartbeat again. It’s too faint to separate from yours, when you’re so worked up. Can you try and relax for me?” Instantly, the light was shut off and the fire was doused. Engulfed in darkness, Teren’s eyes glowed at me intensely and I allowed myself to relax into his gaze, allowed his soft light to ease my surging heart and calm my breath.

“Good…that’s good, Emma.”

Someone flicked a light back on and I watched him drop to his knees again and put his ear against my stomach. He looked up at me and frowned, before returning his head to my stomach. Whatever he could hear, was too quiet for the others to hear without skin-to-skin contact, and they held hands and watched Teren silently. None of them were even breathing.

Suddenly he sat back on his heels and gazed at me warmly. He slowly shook his head. “You may want to sit down.”

A grin spread on my face at the relaxed look on his. “Why? Aren’t I pregnant?”

His grin lit up his entire beautiful, dead face. “Oh yes, you definitely are…but…”

My grin faltered slightly. “But?”

He smirked at me. “I hear two separate heartbeats.”

I didn’t sit so much as fall.

There was a mad rush of crying, excited women swarming around my body, like I was suddenly sacred to them. They hovered around us, not bothered one tiny bit that we were still half-naked, congratulating and offering advice, for a good 20 minutes before exiting our bedroom. I think the only reason they even left us at all, was the fact that Jack had tromped into the room and kicked them all out, after giving me a warm, congratulatory hug, of course.

Old 25-03-2017, 08:33 AM
Samster

Finally able to stretch out on our bed alone, I snuggled in the crook of Teren’s cool embrace, our bodies entwining. I smiled as Teren’s finger drew circles around my bare abdomen. “I can’t believe we’re really going to have a baby. I can’t believe we’re going to have twins, Teren.” I smiled up at him. “You don’t do anything halfway, do you?”

He laughed and kissed my head. “I hope you were sure that you wanted this. Raising vampires isn’t exactly the simplest job.”

I smirked at him. “Raising any sort of child isn’t a simple job…and yes, I’ve never been surer.” I kissed him softly and then pulled back with a frown on my face. “There is one thing we should talk about now.”

“Oh?” He smiled peacefully down at me.

I propped myself up on an elbow, my hair brushing over his shoulder. “Well, besides the fact that I’m taking over your closet when we move in together…” he smiled wider at that, but didn’t argue, “are you finally going to ask me to marry you?”

He snuggled back in the pillows and raised an eyebrow. “I don’t know, Emma…” he started chuckling, “that’s a pretty big commitment.”

I smacked his chest. Smartass. I raised my own eyebrow in a very clear indication that he didn’t have much choice on the subject – he was marrying me. If I was going to be having his vampire twins…then my dead boyfriend could at least make an honest woman of me.

He smiled and kissed my hand on his chest. “Whenever you want a ceremony, you just let me know, but in my eyes, we were married the day I died. The day I somehow managed to refuse your sweet, intoxicating blood…and even turned down that psychopath’s vile stuff.” He paused and looked at me thoughtfully, his pale eyes roaming between mine. “Even though the memory of taking his life will haunt me, I’ve found that I’m…grateful.” He smiled with one corner of his mouth and reached up to where I hovered over him to cup my cheek with his cool palm. “I’m grateful to you, for not allowing my stubborn conscientiousness to ruin our chance at a life together.”

His smile suddenly switched to a frown and he dropped his hand from my face to trail it down my arm, a line of goose bumps following it. “I put you in a position I never should have.” I started to object, but he cut me off, his small smile returning. “But you…you saw to the heart of the matter, and did what you had to, to save us both, and I love you so much for that, Emma.” He rolled me on top of him and brought both cool palms to my cheeks, holding me firmly, his eyes suddenly intense. “The moment you spilt his blood for me, to save me, you became my wife.”

I blinked back the tears several times. Darn romantic vampire. “Teren, that was beautiful…and a touch creepy.” We both laughed softly and the starting to become intense mood around us, lightened. His hands trailed down both of my arms, coming to my hands resting upon his chest, where he lovingly stroked my fingers. I bit my lip as I watched his content face absorb me.

“I love you endlessly, Teren…but, I want the whole kit and caboodle.” I looked down at his chest as I interlaced our fingers together. “I want to spend the rest of whatever life I have left with you, and I want it official. I want the cheesy music and the horrid bridesmaid dresses and a sea of flowers and my mother crying hysterically and my sister standing beside me…” I looked up at his still calm face, his small smile matching mine. “I want the whole thing…and I want it here, at your amazing family’s amazing home.”

He smiled widely and started to nod, when as an afterthought I added, “Plus…and this is almost just as important to me.” I looked him squarely in the eye as he cocked his head curiously. “I know we’ve kind of done things backwards, but I really have no desire to be an unwed mother.” He grinned and laughed softly, his eyes drifting down to my bare stomach pressed against his. I laughed as well and added, “I also have no interest in getting married in a dress from a store called ‘Just in Time’, so let’s do this quick, okay? How does a December wedding sound to you?”

He laughed in earnest and swept his cool arms around to my back, pulling me down to his chest. “It sounds perfect.” He brought me all the way down to his lips and the word ‘perfect’ echoed in my head as we kissed.

Yes, somehow we’d made it through and we were going to have everything we’d dreamed about having – a home together, a strong marriage, two wonderful families…two children. I was sure there would be some difficulties ahead of us, and more “big” issues for us to tackle. We’d have to hide his secrets from our friends, coworkers, and my mom. We would all be on constant alert now, watching out for anymore psychos who might wish Teren and the rest of his family…my family…harm. Plus, someday, Teren would have to come to terms with the looming threat of my mortality; I would be separated from him one day, that was just life. And on top of all of that, was the unknown element of carrying, birthing and raising mini-vampires.

But for now, for this one moment, none of that mattered, because everything was indeed as he’d said…perfect.

***END of BOOK 1***

To Be Continued onto Next Book with All New Chapters.....
Old 25-03-2017, 08:39 AM
Samster

Video Time Brothers....

Tag: S class amateur, Amateur, housewife, Creampie, Big tits, cum inside, Creampie, Big tits, young wife, cum inside

狂ったように中出しを求める美巨乳若妻たち

発売日: 2017-03-24

収録時間: 240 分

監督:

メーカー: S級素人

レーベル: S級素人

ジャンル: 中出し素人巨乳人妻ハメ撮り4時間以上作品

~~DOWNLOAD~~

UPLOADGIG.COM
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/...t_SABA-260.mp4

FileJoker.net
http://download.3xplanet.com/874e20a...d41e9bdc4d679/

Free link

KATFILE.COM
http://katfile.com/cywdw3x7lcsx/7782...part1.rar.html

http://katfile.com/d9p2in5j7eth/7782...part2.rar.html

http://katfile.com/a11mqnomoevr/7782...part3.rar.html

http://katfile.com/ksj49e9znoro/7782...part4.rar.html

http://katfile.com/unkfl1u2357n/7782...part5.rar.html

UPLOADROCKET.NET
http://uploadrocket.net/8du4sx01cvcu...part1.rar.html

http://uploadrocket.net/j3o3ux3i6699...part2.rar.html

http://uploadrocket.net/z4hxnl93pcon...part3.rar.html

http://uploadrocket.net/ztoq4hvk0gzx...part4.rar.html

http://uploadrocket.net/hd4vd35xs9cq...part5.rar.html
Old 25-03-2017, 09:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
MikePiak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, and pics too!
Old 25-03-2017, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Beanies deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks TS, more of such stories please!!
Old 26-03-2017, 09:06 AM
Samster

Re: Dating a Vampire 2

DISCLAIMER !!!

Here I share with you my collection of erotic stories in my keeps. Also can be found at www.lushsexstories.com

The contents is 100℅ not from me, but just added some local flavours to enhance the story.

This is a work of fiction. Names, places, characters, and events are fictitious in every regard. Any similarities to actual events and persons, living or dead, are purely coincidental. Any trademarks, service marks, product names, or named features are the property of their respective owners, and are used only for reference. There is no implied endorsement if any of these terms are used. All fictional characters are of 18 years of age or older and consenting adults.

The following story contains mature themes, strong language, and sexual situations. It is intended for adult readers.

ADULT CONTENT
FOR ADULTS 18 YEARS AND OLDER
---------------------------------------------------------

Summary:

Emma has admittedly made some bad decisions in her life, but she was positive that being with Teren Adams wasn’t one of them. He was everything she’d ever wanted in a man – kind, caring, loyal, loving, and on occasion, a hopeless romantic. True, he was also a vampire, or partially so, and had recently joined the ranks of the undead, but to Emma, that was inconsequential. She was his, he was hers, and she could not wait to be his bride, to mother his children, and to stay by his side for as long as her mortal life would allow her to. At least…that was the plan.

••••• ••••• •••••

7 months. That was the last time my life was completely normal. So much can change in such a short amount of time. Back then, I’d been relatively content with my life – great friends, great family, great job. Okay, a promising potential for a great job. But an emptiness had been with me too. If I was going to be honest with myself, I was lonely, very lonely. Not that I’d never dated, I had, but I’d never felt connected with any of them. Not the investment banker, who would only talk about the changing stock market climate, not the yoga instructor, who tried to convert me to veganism daily, and definitely not the pretty-boy model, who, as I discovered one day when I walked in on him, wasn’t aware of the definition of monogamy.

Yes, they were all normal and none of them for me. My knight in shining armor had ended up being a vampire, well, a little bit vampire, as he likes to put it. His great-grandmother had been turned into one while she was 9 months pregnant. That change had brought on Labour and she’d birthed her baby before the change completely affected the infant. His grandmother was born half-vampire. She had then gone on to marry a human and conceived and birthed a baby, before the vampirism had stopped her human heart and she became one of the walking dead. That baby, his mother, had also married a human and had a child, before her mortality was also claimed. That baby had grown up to be the man of my dreams, my partial vampire, who could walk around during the day in full sunshine and suck a cow dry at night - Teren Adams.

That man was now, unfortunately, part of the mysterious undead world as well. His “conversion” had just happened recently and it had been terrifying for both of us. We’d been abducted by some deranged lunatic who’d assumed that Teren was devoid of all humanity, just because he was partially a mythical creature, a mythical creature that had a reputation for being dangerous to humans - a reputation not completely undeserving. Vampires were dangerous and they did prey on humans. Full vampires were extremely dangerous - faster, stronger, and with extra abilities that the mixed breeds didn’t have, like “trancing”, a form of compulsion that could bend a human’s will to their own. But taking a life was still a choice, even for full vampires, and Teren’s family chose not to. Well, most of his family did. His grandmother had made a couple mistakes in her vampiric youth…and his great-grandmother, well, she killed because she wanted to. She killed people that most of society would deem as deserving of such a death, but still, it was one thing to think that, and quite another to know it was happening…and who was doing it.

Not that I had room to talk anymore. I’d taken a life. It had been the only way to get us both safely away from our abductor. It had been survival – us or him – but it haunted me nonetheless. And, being honest with myself again, I’d struck an incapacitated man, exposing his blood to the air so my near-death, starved vampire would eat. I’d made the choice between a madman and the love of my life. And while the act itself walked my nightmares, the choice did not. Given the same situation again, I’d choose to take the same actions. I’d choose Teren Adams every time. No contest.

And I had chosen him…for the rest of my mortal life. We were engaged. I was going to walk down the aisle and marry this amazing man, who no longer had a heartbeat. But that fact didn’t bother me anymore. It was inconsequential. I didn’t know where love came from, but it didn’t come from that organ. Teren’s may be still and lifeless, but his love for me truly knew no bounds. We’d do anything for each other. We already had. I’d killed and Teren had chosen not to – even though every part of his body had been screaming at him to take my blood, he’d chosen not to.

That was one quirky little side effect of his conversion…hunger. No, that just isn’t a strong enough word to describe the level of thirst attacking his body. It wasn’t just that he could use a little something to eat. No, it was a primal, animalistic need to devour – to consume everything in his path until he was satiated. And I’d been forced directly into his path. Yet somehow, somehow he’d resisted that life or death urge to drink my blood. He’d refused me…he’d even refused our attacker, instead choosing to die. Choosing death over taking the life of another. That was my man and that was why I had no fear of becoming his wife…and the mother of his children.

That was another obstacle that had been placed in our way. He could only give me a child while he was still human, still producing human hormones and nutrients that were vital to giving life, even on the male end of things. I’d resisted his family’s pressure for us to conceive at first, and really, I don’t think I could be blamed for that. They’d practically shoved the idea of a baby down my throat upon our first visit to their home, a sprawling ranch near the base of Mount Diablo, an “open air pantry” as Teren referred to it.

I’d been angry when I first heard their plan for us. Of course, the way I’d found out hadn’t exactly been subtle or welcoming. The idea had practically been an ultimatum – do this or we’ll find someone else who will. But Teren and I had only been together 1 month at the time and I may have been dating a vampire, but I wasn’t crazy. I wasn’t having a kid with a virtual stranger, just because some insistent, black-haired bloodsuckers told me to.

I’d broken up with Teren after that. The news, combined with the fact that he was slated to die within the year, had just been too much for my sensible head. I couldn’t process it and I’d left him. That hadn’t lasted long though. The pull I’d felt to him was entirely too great, and I hadn’t even made it a week before I was rushing back to his arms. It had taken a couple months after that, but I’d eventually agreed to have his child. And boy, once we had agreed to it, we attempted to make it happen with zealotry. Of course, being under the proverbial gun will do that to you. We’d only had a few months until he’d be incapable of making a baby, and we didn’t waste any precious time trying.

Even still, we’d thought we’d failed. I hadn’t believed I was pregnant when the cruel man who’d absconded with us had injected Teren with some strange liquid he’d created, a liquid that had forced Teren to change. At that moment, I thought I’d lost Teren, and any chance of having his baby. But through some miracle, or maybe fate, I had been pregnant and just not realised it yet. It was weeks later when Teren had been the first of us to realise it. In a moment of intimacy, he’d heard the tiny, fast and fluttery heartbeat with those amazingly perceptive ears of his. He hadn’t understood at first and the beats had been odd to him, until he’d understood why. He hadn’t been hearing one heartbeat…he’d been hearing two. My amazing man had not only managed to knock me up in time, he’d knocked me up twice.

Last edited by kiasusam; 26-03-2017 at 09:20 AM.
Old 26-03-2017, 09:07 AM
Samster

Re: Dating a Vampire 2

CHAPTER 01

So here I was – a 25 year old human girl, hopelessly in love with a 26 year old dead vampire, a fact that no one besides my sister knew, and getting married within the month to him, so that I was his wife in every sense of the word before our vampiric twins arrived - a fact that absolutely no one outside of his family knew about.

Should be interesting.

“Teren?” I loudly called over my shoulder, pushing aside my sudden flood of memories.

He instantly breezed into the room, a toothbrush in hand and a disgruntled expression on his face. “You don’t need to yell, Emma.”

I smiled at his irritated look, realising that he was right. If I needed to speak with him, I really didn’t have to put much more effort into it other than just talking as if he were in the room right beside me, and not where he had been, in the opulent bathroom adjoining his parents’ “guest” bedroom. Super ears. One of his many vampiric traits and one that made living in a house full of vampires feel sort of like we all shared one communal bedroom. Not exactly an aphrodisiac.

“Sorry,” I whispered.

He shook his head and smiled at me. “What is it?” he asked, before sticking the toothbrush back in his mouth and continuing to brush those pearly, pointy whites. I watched him for a second, amused that even the undead cared about oral hygiene, and wondering if he flicked out his super long canines when he brushed. I’d never seen him do it, but that didn’t mean he didn’t.

Remembering what I wanted to talk to him about, I frowned. “Are you sure about this?” I sat on the edge of the most luxurious king-sized bed known to man and put my hands back on the satiny sheets. We’d just gotten up from a recent tumble on those sheets and hadn’t gotten around to making the bed yet. As Teren’s athletic body walked around the edge of the bed to sit beside mine, I briefly considered dragging him down for another tumble on those sheets, super ears be damned.

He sat down beside me, removing his toothbrush and setting it on the nightstand. Putting a hand on my knee he turned back to me with a furrowed brow. “What do you mean?” His hand went to my stomach and his incredible, pale blue eyes followed the movement. His fingers traced a wide oval over the top of my t-shirt and I smiled at the look of peace on his face.

Since we’d found out I was pregnant a week ago, on Teren’s birthday, he’d started touching me like this often. He looked almost reverent whenever he did it. He’d resisted the idea of having children, of bringing more partial vampires into the world, but now, I think he was more in love with the idea than I was. And I was pretty in love. As my eyes dropped to watch his fingers lovingly caress my soon-to-be expanded stomach, I started to wonder what our children would look like. Would they have my wavy, brown hair and light brown eyes, or would they stick to the Adams genes and have pitch-black hair and startling blue eyes. As I considered that every child born into Teren’s family had inherited the dark hair/light eyes combo (along with pointy teeth and a hunger for plasma), I started to think that the odds were pretty good that they’d look exactly like Teren. I was completely fine with that.

His calm eyes looked up and swept over my face. “Do you mean having children…or getting married?” He cocked an eyebrow and grinned crookedly. “Because, it’s a little late for both. Or so I’ve been told.”

I grinned at the reference to the sort-of ultimatum I’d given him when I’d found out I was pregnant. In not so many words, I’d basically told him if I was having his kids, he was putting a ring on my finger. He’d been fine with that, as I knew he would be. I lightly smacked his shoulder. He laughed and I frowned, remembering, yet again, my real question. “No, going back to San Francisco, going back to work and people and…life.”

He leaned back and blinked. “Yeah…why wouldn’t I want to go back?”

I cocked my head at him, giving him an incredulous look. “Um…because you died?”

He gave me a cocky, lopsided grin and I resisted the urge to pull him on top of me. “It will be fine, Emma.” He laughed and shook his head. “No one will know my heart isn’t what is keeping me upright.”

I frowned as I considered that, wondering what exactly in his vampire blood was animating him, but then shoved that thought aside. It didn’t matter. Something was keeping him here with me and that’s all I needed to know. I sighed and hoped rejoining the world was as seamless as he made it sound.

His hand left my stomach and came around to my hip, squeezing me softly. “You’re stressing…it will be fine.” I sighed again, knowing he could read my body without me even having to say a word. My pulse, my sweat, my smell, everything about me gave me away, especially now, since his already sensitive senses were heightened. He’d only changed over a few weeks ago, but he’d already gotten good at honing into my moods, memorising what the different indicators meant when combined together. That helped to skip a few steps when I was ready for some…loving, but it could be a little annoying when I wanted to stress without him bugging me about it.

He sighed and brought his hand to my cheek. As always, his cool skin gave me a slight shiver before I adapted to it. “What do you see when you look at me, Emma?”

My lips twisted into a wry grin. “A sexy, baby daddy corpse.”

He rolled his eyes and shook his head, his hand on my cheek moving to run back through my hair. “If you didn’t know about the walking dead part.”

I laughed and bit my lip as I studied the attractive man beside me. Finally, I sighed and ran a hand down his chest, his skin cold to the touch, even through his t-shirt. “I see a smart, successful, funny, attractive, twenty-something year old man, who nearly glows with life and vitality.” I cocked my head at him. “You’re quite a catch.”

He chuckled and leaned into me, placing his lips gently on mine. “You are too,” he whispered, his cool lips brushing against my warm ones. My heart started beating faster and he smiled wider at hearing it. He pulled away, looking satisfied. “It will be fine.”

I frowned, both at the nagging doubt in my head and the absence of his lips. “But…what are you going to do at work?”

To Be Continue......

Last edited by kiasusam; 26-03-2017 at 09:23 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1