The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-03-2017, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 12
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up What hospitalisation insurance are you using now?

With the newly introduced CPF Medishield life, is there a need to purchase from private insurers as well?

Which plan would you guys recommend?

Aviva, Great Eastern, AIA?

Thanks in advance.
Old 25-03-2017, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What hospitalisation insurance are you using now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post

Dun u think it is better to talk to a few qualified insurance agents than asking this in a sex forum?
Old 25-03-2017, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3868 / Power: 15
Belt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
With the newly introduced CPF Medishield life, is there a need to purchase from private insurers as well?

Thanks in advance.
TS maybe share your 3some experiences better here ..
Old 25-03-2017, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
MaiLuanKong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belt View Post
TS maybe share your 3some experiences better here ..
Yeah, fully agreed
Old 25-03-2017, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2680 / Power: 15
SiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond repute

This CPF Medishield life is just another attempt by the greedy bastards to further deplete our CPF savings. Most of us in the real world had already an existing hospitalization plan . How much you want to cover is definitely up to you . As long as you can afford it . The best hospitalization plan for us is to charge of our own health and stay healthy .

Many thanks to 70% who voted for them .
Old 25-03-2017, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
conbustion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiaSuay View Post
This CPF Medishield life is just another attempt by the greedy bastards to further deplete our CPF savings. Most of us in the real world had already an existing hospitalization plan . How much you want to cover is definitely up to you . As long as you can afford it . The best hospitalization plan for us is to charge of our own health and stay healthy .
That is why those greedy white bastards keep increasing hospital bills until we are forced to buy additional insurance
Old 25-03-2017, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 410 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9740 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Bro 3someking,

Where in the world have you been living?

Choose the plan that pays $8 for heart bypass surgery.

Ask present Transport Minister.

Quote:

Thanks in advance.
Old 25-03-2017, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
sammylebsian is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

Thanks in advance.
brother,
here it is.
cpf medisheid and your private coverage co exist each other.
there is no duplication purchase.
I am not an agent.but I do my home work
I took up prudential hospitalIan plan(using medisheid) plus a small amount of cash every mth.
in the event of illness hospitalization, I am fully cover.(but still must co pay some cash when go hospital)

the rest I took up Aviva.
why?
becos Aviva got no insurance agent.so no need to pay them.
I go for basic critical l illness and early illness coverage of 100K.
I go for 50k accident plan.
no need to buy a lot for critical illness plan.becos once u are diagnosed with terminal illness, you wont live to enjoy 1 million dollar also.
buy a bit of disability coverage.
Old 25-03-2017, 07:31 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammylebsian View Post
brother,
here it is.
cpf medisheid and your private coverage co exist each other.
there is no duplication purchase.
I am not an agent.but I do my home work
I took up prudential hospitalIan plan(using medisheid) plus a small amount of cash every mth.
in the event of illness hospitalization, I am fully cover.(but still must co pay some cash when go hospital)

the rest I took up Aviva.
why?
becos Aviva got no insurance agent.so no need to pay them.
I go for basic critical l illness and early illness coverage of 100K.
I go for 50k accident plan.
no need to buy a lot for critical illness plan.becos once u are diagnosed with terminal illness, you wont live to enjoy 1 million dollar also.
buy a bit of disability coverage.
Prudential is the most fucked up insurance company in Singapore. You better get your policy double checked by an independant financial advisor. A friend of mine bought a policy from Prudential about 15 years ago..... last year he had heart attack and had to undergo CABG surgery. When he tried to claim from Prudential they denied his claim. They push the blame to the agent who sold him the policy but refused to furnish her contact as she had left them. Luckily he had his Medisave and Medishield to fall back on to cover the medical bills.

As far as I know many agents have left Prudential as they claimed they were forced to push and sell useless insurance plans to clients so as to achieve the sales target. They were never interested in the welfare or interests of the clients.
Old 25-03-2017, 07:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Dun u think it is better to talk to a few qualified insurance agents than asking this in a sex forum?
Maybe his medical problems is due to fucking whores obtained from here? So naturally he come here for advice
____
Exchange points natural ma
Old 25-03-2017, 11:13 PM
Samster (Premium-Comp)

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11703 / Power: 33
ourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thanks in advance.

I pick it up with AIA for myself and my entire family.
Whereas Aviva is definately cheaper, but I encountered negative experience when comes to claim.
Due to no agent, there claim for my dad was drag for almost a year.
Even after my dad passed on, the claim wasn't settled.
My cousin also holds Aviva plan but took them several months to pay his surgery bills, which was 40k.
No comment for great eastern.

I agree, AIA is more expensive.
But cost isn't my concern when comes to insurance.
Especially hospital insurance, the important and critical issues is claims.
They are very fast and so far honored my claim, and also my wife claims very smoothly.
My wife was admitted to ME novena couple of years back and the admission is "cashless"! The claim was settled within 2 weeks upon her discharged.
I gotten an accident plan for my boy. His claim was settled within 2 weeks as well.
Very pleasant experience so far.

It all depends what you want.
If you wanna save cost and believe nothing will happens to you.
Go for the more competitive one.
If you want things to be taken care smoothly, go for the more premium one.

However at times even if you get it thru a irresponsiblily agent, you are also screwed.
Unlike any other kind of insurance. I purchased hospital and accident plans from my friend.
When things happen, he is just a phone call away.

OurWorld.
Old 25-03-2017, 11:18 PM
Samster (Premium-Comp)

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11703 / Power: 33
ourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
Prudential is the most fucked up insurance company in Singapore. You better get your policy double checked by an independant financial advisor. A friend of mine bought a policy from Prudential about 15 years ago..... last year he had heart attack and had to undergo CABG surgery. When he tried to claim from Prudential they denied his claim. They push the blame to the agent who sold him the policy but refused to furnish her contact as she had left them. Luckily he had his Medisave and Medishield to fall back on to cover the medical bills.

As far as I know many agents have left Prudential as they claimed they were forced to push and sell useless insurance plans to clients so as to achieve the sales target. They were never interested in the welfare or interests of the clients.

That's why I always stress, get yourself a responsible agent.
I was told by my friend, Gov has change the defination of most Critical Illness in 2015.
CABG is a not the conventional bypass surgery.
The claims can be hornoured if the policy is bought some time in 2015.
Any plan purchased earlier will not subject to the change.

Better check with your own agent on this.
However, even most of the agents aren't aware of the changes.
Get an agent who is professional than just good in selling.
Strong in sales reputation doesn't means he is good in knowledge.
Old 26-03-2017, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Thanks in advance.
Medishield Life covers basic. You want comprehensive buy private. Can pay using CPF Medisave. You are not going to touch that money anyway. Its stuck in CPF.

My agent is my relative and a free agent i.e not tied to any insurance companies. She sells across the board. For hospitalization insurance, she recommends Aviva. Why? Bec they cover children for free.

There is no truth that more expensive is better. Compare what each company offers or get a free agent to do it for you. If you want to spend more, cover even the co-insurance part. What is co-insurance? Every insurer requires you to pay 10% of your bill. Buy a rider to cover even that 10%. So you can walk in and walk out of a major hospitalization without paying 1 cent. I did, 3 years ago. Hassle free
Old 26-03-2017, 02:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Deleted...
Old 26-03-2017, 02:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 16
mecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to behold

i using the FBs one. but coverage differ from one fb to another. also depending on the effort they put in when i am hospitalised, the premium also differs. but the premium is paid by the amount of cum, so...the more the better I feel since they will work hard for it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1