The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2016, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleasePCC View Post
Today went to Central Festival hoping to catch Dr Strange....Cinema closed....asked SYT manager how long...she say dun know....really wanted to ask her my dick how long siah....

Maybe take first plane out of Thailand....
Never hunt streetwalkers at Beach Road?
Old 14-10-2016, 07:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 17
mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bros, any update on the 30 days closure on entertainment outlets thing? is Pattaya affected heavily? i going down on 3rd nov lol, i hope i dont end up in a ghost town just like that particular day back on my last trip a couple of years ago when almost everything( outside of 7 eleven and cinema) is close due to the election thing.... oh wait just saw that soap massage places are alive and well, so may well to switch my funds on that lol....

Go Tony, Hollywood, Marine Bar Disco,
Get excited on X-Zite, welcome in Buffalo,

Handsome man, very chic,
I like you, very big, sexy man, Pattaya
Old 14-10-2016, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
auroran deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Heard walking street and lk agogo is closed today till Sunday. Sunday is big Buddha day so no alcohol sales at all bars either. Went to couple of gentlemen clubs but too many guys and fewer girls than guys.
Old 14-10-2016, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 9
PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackewell View Post
Hi bros, any update on the 30 days closure on entertainment outlets thing? is Pattaya affected heavily...... oh wait just saw that soap massage places are alive and well, so may well to switch my funds on that lol....
Bro, soapies and bars may be opened, but BIG issue is many gers take this opportunity to go back home or take a break since they assume customers may dwindle.
My LJ not dwindle, so i activate my reservist "infamous 5" to complement my "famous 5" and 10 of them work in unison lah.
Currently in PAT, tonight LK is zombie town....
I got another trip in mid Nov....double bad luck for me...

Last edited by PleasePCC; 14-10-2016 at 09:49 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 15-10-2016, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Current restrictions in Pattaya.

Discos- basically can close shop.

Gogos- Can open as normal till 2 am. max. No loud music.
All told to tone down oso. Means they asked to be more ' respectful' or no nudity etc.

Beer bars- Can open as normal till 1 am. No music. No Live Band/Music.

No open festivities. Means no concerts etc.

As I said till further notice. Enforcement will be done.

Better you sinkies stay in Spore.
Old 15-10-2016, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
Current restrictions in Pattaya.

Discos- basically can close shop.

Gogos- Can open as normal till 2 am. max. No loud music.
All told to tone down oso. Means they asked to be more ' respectful' or no nudity etc.

Beer bars- Can open as normal till 1 am. No music. No Live Band/Music.

No open festivities. Means no concerts etc.

As I said till further notice. Enforcement will be done.

Better you sinkies stay in Spore.
How about the bars in Soi 6?
Old 15-10-2016, 12:00 PM
Samster

Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
How about the bars in Soi 6?
Soi 6 classified under beer bars.

Key words are no music and no live band/ open festivities.

All else are the same. Yesterday we were asked to cut down the bright lighting. So changed some of the red to normal white fluorescent.

Tourists requested to respect this period of mourning oso. Wear black or at least 'muted' colours.

Highly likely festivities like Lot Krathong..New Year and next year Songkran will be toned down.

I more worried about the future of this country with all this turmoil and uncertainty.
Old 15-10-2016, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I more worried about the future of this country with all this turmoil and uncertainty.
Yes bro, so many people out of job or less work within this 1 month period, plus the uncertain of future political and royal issue.......normal Thai who depend on day to day salary will suffer most.
Old 15-10-2016, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Yes bro, so many people out of job or less work within this 1 month period, plus the uncertain of future political and royal issue.......normal Thai who depend on day to day salary will suffer most.
Lucky, my plan is to go back SG soon.
Old 15-10-2016, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
So true..I myself spent the 1st night with our staff talking about our future. Girls definitely worried and rightly so.

The police that came by giving announcements were also apologetic and polite. It's not just the feeling of sadness over the death of the King but about what the future holds.

Everything is unprecedented..so much at stake. So many major stakeholders.

Now is the calm before the storm. What Category will the storm be ? And for how long?
Old 15-10-2016, 12:54 PM
Samster

Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Lucky, my plan is to go back SG soon.
Sg also quite bad now with sg dollar so weak, things expensive and hard to get a good job. You go back sg to retire ya?

Quote:
Now is the calm before the storm. What Category will the storm be ? And for how long?
Life goes on and they just have to tighten their belt for now, hope for the better future for all.
Old 15-10-2016, 01:00 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I happen to be one of them. Although mine is a Japanese company.... it will be relocating to Cambodia & Myanmar by end of this year. Was given notice I can balik kampung to Sgp on 30 November unless I want to transfer to their Myanmar office.
Old 15-10-2016, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
I happen to be one of them. Although mine is a Japanese company.... it will be relocating to Cambodia & Myanmar by end of this year. Was given notice I can balik kampung to Sgp on 30 November unless I want to transfer to their Myanmar office.
Myanmar office seem good, is a up and coming place now.....maybe after some time you work in Myanmar can do some business there as well? Balik kampong sg not really a good idea, just back for a week holiday recently and really think is not easy for normal working class in sg.
Old 15-10-2016, 01:27 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Myanmar office seem good, is a up and coming place now.....maybe after some time you work in Myanmar can do some business there as well? Balik kampong sg not really a good idea, just back for a week holiday recently and really think is not easy for normal working class in sg.
It's time I enjoy my retirement liao...... I was a career soldier and joined the Japanese company after retiring from the SAF so this time is my 2nd "retirement" which I want to enjoy as I dun have much years left. Too old to start all over again in Myanmar. Actually I had anticipated the move as my company started shifting their production lines from LOS to Cambodia / Myanmar beginning of this year...... and when their upgrading project of Swampy airport was put on hold just because the ruling junta was not allowed to parachute one of their men into our company's board of directors..... the Japanese owners basically said we fuck off from this country and take our money elsewhere...... lol

The military junta knows nuts about running the economy and is slowly killing the country.
Old 15-10-2016, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 9
PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!

Bro Snakehead....nowadays 60 is the new 40. No need to retire lah....for me i work to set good example for my LJ....as long as i work, LJ got no excuse to retire....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1