The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 16-11-2014, 01:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of
Re: Act Tourist

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Oh the secret to successfully score free bonks is to "act" tourist!
No wonder I never succeed before lah.

Good lah learn something new today.

Remember to "act" tourist to score free bonks.
Act tourist? We already r tourist there, still must act? Act blur? Local sure will know we r tourist once we open our mouth la.. haha.. he yan Dao kia la.. so envy can free bonking..
Old 16-11-2014, 03:04 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Act Tourist

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Act tourist? We already r tourist there, still must act? Act blur? Local sure will know we r tourist once we open our mouth la.. haha.. he yan Dao kia la.. so envy can free bonking..
Kanasai lah you.
Come and join in the fun also.

Must ask him to share with us what's the difference between tourist and ActTourist?

Last edited by TonyCheong; 16-11-2014 at 03:14 AM.
Old 16-11-2014, 05:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Act Tourist

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeMyRockQueen View Post
To all bros. I act tourist about 10 to 20 times then hit one Leh. No look of arRon kwok. Normally bit bit Yan Dao(ownself say one). Just be friendly and no motives , jus normal make friends. Then see how it goes from there. Shop gal n nurse I never pay anything. Just meal n drinks? Total cost may not be cheaper than normal bar fine gal but I like this style more. Got the gamer achievement unlock feel. (Childish me)
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Kanasai lah you.
Come and join in the fun also.

Must ask him to share with us what's the difference between tourist and ActTourist?
555+ I will ask for his nurse contact and try act tourist and see how, just worry later that pretty nurse ask her mom or auntie to come instead

Confirm he yan dao kia lah, bring him to roadside bar to drink, so many ladies hang around our table trying to sit with us, never happen when I go weekly with other bro leh, so must be that yan dao kia with me lah

btw, think his "act tourist" mean act blur to ask for direction or local place, act like lost the way in cm but actually he got his map, gps and bike to run around the city.
Old 16-11-2014, 09:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
To all bros. I act tourist about 10 to 20 times then hit one Leh.
But this time your "act tourist" really works. Maybe you really Yan dao la. You say "act tourist" later many come to here "all act tourist" boh tio then sure will kpkb. Maybe you Mario Maurer twin ba.

The nurse from which hospital krub? Lanna hospital, Changpuak or Chiang mai Ram or Rajavej hospital or?
Old 16-11-2014, 09:28 AM
Samster

jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
But this time your "act tourist" really works. Maybe you really Yan dao la. You say "act tourist" later many come to here "all act tourist" boh tio then sure will kpkb. Maybe you Mario Maurer twin ba.

The nurse from which hospital krub? Lanna hospital, Changpuak or Chiang mai Ram or Rajavej hospital or?
Waaa.. now Chiang Mai uniform fetish!! 5555..
u guys dun spoil his lobang la.. next time u will see lots of tourists loitering around hospital compound n start asking act blur questions to the female docs n nurses 55555
Old 16-11-2014, 09:38 AM
Samster

Seriously sometime I find ppl in sammyboy r damn idiot n bastard including myself la. When ppl write FR abt how he is been scammed or over paid rate to a WL.. We will say how stupid, arrogant, or spoil market abt him.. Then when someone say how he manage get free bonks. We will say he Yaya papaya, very yandao or boasting n keep asking him abt contacts or locations.. LOL.
Is juz all fun in forum n I believe there is no personal attack on anyone here.. plz dun get offended...
Old 16-11-2014, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 17
BeMyRockQueen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last night in CNX. Meet up with nurse. No bonk but we go eat dinner, hold hand stroll weekend night Bazaar, go 24 hr cafe n chit chat. Like par- tor. TimE's flies when I m with her.

Bro happyman. Cannot share nurse la! Considering her as my cnx Gf. Feel like canceling my bkk trip to be with her. I think I tio lanna sweet poison.

Act tourist is just like what bro happyman say, it all depends on luck. U guys can try but if fail, don't put blame on me.

Bro nont, I seriously cannot remember what hospital she said. After making her repeating so many times when I point @ different hospital around old city. Now , it gone too far, I scare to ask. Hahha

Bro Jim, she meet me in home clothes Leh. Purposely drive 45 min home to change and doll up herself. No worry la. I know the all the guys here joking around. If I really look like mario Maurer, where got time surf sbf. Every night go pick up gals le lo. Hahaha
Old 16-11-2014, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro happyman. Cannot share nurse la! Considering her as my cnx Gf. Feel like canceling my bkk trip to be with her. I think I tio lanna sweet poison.
You're the 2nd guy I met in this year who got the lanna poison after 1st trip, and the other guy who came early this year already paid DP for a condo and make plan to live here lew

who's next ???
Old 16-11-2014, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quote:

Bro Jim, she meet me in home clothes Leh. Purposely drive 45 min home to change and doll up herself. No worry la. I know the all the guys here joking around. If I really look like mario Maurer, where got time surf sbf. Every night go pick up gals le lo. Hahaha
Waaa liddat say! U suan many ppl here la. Some even surf SBF 24/7 leh... y still go Bkk if u have such moments in CNX now? SiGH.. I think I better plan a trip to CNX soon.. hope to get a doc gf too haha.. can get free medicine too la haha.. go enjoy la.. dun always stay here, go pattoh with nurse or cafe gal.. let us envy more lol
Old 16-11-2014, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1079 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39957 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Waaa liddat say! U suan many ppl here la. Some even surf SBF 24/7 leh... y still go Bkk if u have such moments in CNX now? SiGH.. I think I better plan a trip to CNX soon.. hope to get a doc gf too haha.. can get free medicine too la haha.. go enjoy la.. dun always stay here, go pattoh with nurse or cafe gal.. let us envy more lol
wa lau...dun need plan la...just buy tix and fly there la...5555...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 16-11-2014, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
wa lau...dun need plan la...just buy tix and fly there la...5555...
5555 bro H88, no easy to go Chiang Mai... first, air tix very ex, 2nd, very far at least 4 hrs flight. 3rd,Now is cold there, I'm fat but my skin very thin la haha..
Old 16-11-2014, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1079 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39957 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
5555 bro H88, no easy to go Chiang Mai... first, air tix very ex, 2nd, very far at least 4 hrs flight. 3rd,Now is cold there, I'm fat but my skin very thin la haha..
ok ok...noted...so you only go hatyai la...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 16-11-2014, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 11
MIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to behold

Why so long never go dinner with us.....

Quote:
缺钱时:鬼话连篇 >>你假装:山穷水尽
在家时:忠信孝悌 >>你出去:游戏人间
想你时:泪流满面 >>你假装:怜香惜玉
爱你时:相敬如宾 >>你享受:天天上床
恨你时:过河拆桥 >>你马上:另结新欢

以其人之道,还治其人之身
Old 16-11-2014, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIFAcafe View Post
Why so long never go dinner with us.....
Bro MIFAcafe,sorry i really very bz with work,everyday work till late n stressful.. we r friends la, I will go meet u guys again.. sorry for wat I done to u.. hope u not mad at me..nowlet me finish my project first..
Old 16-11-2014, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
faithful deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro BeMyRockQueen,

I am visiting CNX in Jan and planning to have a 1-day trip to Chiang Rai, especially visiting the Wat Rong Khun. Care to share more info on your Chiang Rai trip? Thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1