The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-10-2007, 04:58 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
roslee7 is Cool - loads of Potential
Any fun place in bandung-indonesia?

i will be in bandung from 24 oct till 2nov. Anyone know where to find a place for short time like in geylang and booking for whole day like in batam?..how much the rate and where to stay?....thinking of staying in service apartment at setiabudi but not sure if better than in hotel. any suggestion ?
Old 12-10-2007, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold
Re: Any fun place in bandung-indonesia?

Wow... Bandung is a University town located in the moutain and the weather could be cool at night and the gals there are HOT !!!!! go to any cafe and disco and you bound to find lots of Uni gals and chat them up and happy bonking !!!
Old 13-10-2007, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!

If you want a modest priced but decent hotel, the Hotel New Sany Rosa is not bad at all. Try searching on the internet for their website which I have lost.Tel +62 (22) 2033682

The best Karaoke is Roppongi Papa near the city centre Tel: +62 81321474667 Its always fully booked up nightly so call and book a room beforehand. Not all the girls will go with you after hours. You need to consult mamasan and then, "court them". How? Its all about money!

A good massage place is Ozone at Citysquare, Jl. Abdul Rahman Saleh No 9.
Extras are available. Speak to the people working in the small coffee shop inside to request for the right girls that are hot! Citra is a litttle more downmarket but you have patience and may be rewarded.

The Discos and the clubs at CiWalk were in fashion when I was last there. Lots of groupies and couples with wealthy local and Jakarta Chinese partying there. You need to be a pretty good pick up artist to thrive there. Same goes for Fashion Cafe high up in Setiabudi area but it was a popular place with the locals.

For downright easy FL pick ups, the disco Planet 2001 is lively after midnight when the congretation of young FLs dominate.

Caesers Karaoke & Disco used to be good but it was pretty run down when I last visited.

Hope the above helps. Do post your latest findings when you get back cos there is little info on Bandung anywhere that is in English!
Old 27-04-2009, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tcy21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi going to Bandung in July, any new updates for the places to cheong (clubbing), get FL and what is the damage for ST/LT?
Staying at JL Braga, hope to heard from Bro advice :-)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1