The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2009, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 912 / Power: 20
Ronsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to behold
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

Quote:
Originally Posted by canon View Post
sorry... am out of manila.... not too sure when is the next time will return there... but, hell, the field trip was an experience that made me change my perception of manila.. it was wonderful!
Have fun guys...
Bro those places u mentioned arent the most happening spots honestly. If u want a good suggestion its Ermita's LA Cafe. You wouldnt have gone Makati if you havent been there.

2 storeys of girls for pickup at very affordable prices. Another good place is Amazonia further down the road or the EDSA entertainment area aka Nana Plaza fr Thailand's infamous Bangkok

I will be bringing the bros there this Friday. Place is open the whole day if iirc.

Cheers
Ronsee

Pole-At-Arms
SP2010
juicer
thrustee
Qizai
Ciblover
jamjelly
SpankMeEasy
Old 07-08-2009, 02:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tootgong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

hello any bro in makati? is it still too late to join any party???? am here till aug 14....
Old 11-08-2009, 03:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mc20 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tootgong View Post
hello any bro in makati? is it still too late to join any party???? am here till aug 14....
Bro, i will be in Manila till 14th Aug too. Any suggestion where to go?
Old 12-08-2009, 02:29 PM
Samster

Ronsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to behold

Hey Bros,

Just came back fr Makati, Manila with Bro Bochuns after an exhaustive 4 days trip

We had a wonderful time there and will like to do a Field Report on one of the places that we visited while we were there.

Ermita - L A Cafe

This is a happening place. Basically it has 2 floors of girls...and i mean a ratio of like 10:1 (1 being the guys)

Almost every girl there is available for pickup either ON or ST.

Prices ranges from 1500p to about 4000p (thats what we were quoted by 1 girl) Good thing is the girls here are all open for negotiation so it will depend on your skills.

Ground floor has pool tables and is basically a sit down and drink kind of place like yr typical pub in Tanjong pagar. Only difference is that its packed with girls until your eyes will get blurred kekeke. Lady Drinks is like 80p to 200p depending on what u buy for the girls. Always ask the type of drinks and prices first before u order for her.

2nd floor has a resident band playing (pinoy band) with 2 very chio lady singers. They do very good impersonation of MJ too, that night we were there they did a few songs from MJ collection not bad.

To go 2nd floor u need to pay a covercharge of 100p to go up and then they will stamp your right arm with an ink stamp like those in our local discos.

Getting a girl there will not be a problem for sure. However getting your girl back to you hotel room IS the big problem.

It seems the local police has tied up with a lot of cabbies there to hustle foreigners looking for girls in L A Cafe for $.

Therefore if u get girls, never let them ride in the same taxi as you are in. Tell them you hotel location and name and have the girl take a separate taxi to meet you at the lobby of your hotel. You can pay the taxi after she reaches you hotel.

If u allow the girl to ride in the same cab as you, you will get road blocked barely 100m away from the pub and you will be blackmailed for money by the corrupt police man. This has happened to alot of Korean and Jap man already.

If the police road blocks you and finds no girls in the car, they will ask to check your IDs, passport etc.

We ask the girl to take a separate taxi back to our hotel. And we took another cab. True enough we got road block not far from the pub.

The 2 officers checked our car and found no girls. After that they ask for our IDs and ask many useless questions like what we doing there, where we going etc.

They ask if we were doing drugs and we said no. Then they wanted to check our wallets but we refused to give them. Rather i just show them there was nothing in our wallets.

Never allow these guys to get hold of your wallets or else they will slip the pills inside your wallets and you will be in deep trouble.

Important is to stay calm and be very firm when u reply them. And do not allow them to take any personal belongings from you.

After a while when they realize that they can do nothing to us, they had to let us go. During the conversation, i also told the policeman that i have been travelling to manila many times and is aware of all the dos and donts of the country.

So for brothers who are going L A Cafe to pick up girls, pls remember this scam by the police. This may apply to other clubs too. so just an advise to be careful when picking up girls in joints in Manila.

Attached below is a picture of the girl bro Bochun took back

Bro Bochun only paid 1500p for the lady above for a whole night kekeke

Pole-At-Arms
SP2010
juicer
thrustee
Qizai
Ciblover
jamjelly
SpankMeEasy
Old 12-08-2009, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 19
bochuns is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbochuns is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Huh..since when bro Ronsee got this picture? Waa.. personal collection had exposed out. L.A cafe really a good hangout, Ronsee and me were like a small bait surrounded by all the big fish. Every table passes by sure kana catch hold by this hungry shark.
Old 12-08-2009, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochuns View Post
Huh..since when bro Ronsee got this picture? Waa.. personal collection had exposed out. L.A cafe really a good hangout, Ronsee and me were like a small bait surrounded by all the big fish. Every table passes by sure kana catch hold by this hungry shark.
well said bro.

I think the lady shark got u that night kekeke

Pole-At-Arms
SP2010
juicer
thrustee
Qizai
Ciblover
jamjelly
SpankMeEasy
Old 12-08-2009, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
cepstrum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Welcome back
Old 13-08-2009, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 18
adboy_6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi

anyone else still in manila....??
Old 13-08-2009, 02:40 PM
Samster

Hi

Just to share further.....I was also hook on LA cafe after the first visit last year. Every time I go back, I will always go back at least once.

Just a note....There are 2 floors. Ground floor operate 24 hrs. Divded in to 2 rooms. The other room...the one you fisrt enter is the main bar area, where mainly the ang mo sit...and where most girls will sit. My advise is not to stay in this room as the girls are targeting angmos and IMO, or less of asian types, ie, darker.

In the inner room, that is where asian go to. This is also where I fnd girls more of asian taste, though still dark. It used to be the place where you see korean and japanese wannabe sit, there was this group of girls by a korean daiko sit last year....they had shift upstairs.

the second floor operate from 8 pm till 4 am. The band start playing at 9 pm. 2 bands normally, One is where it is lead by a guy....pretty good, I think, speciallise in fast rap kind of music. The other group consist of 3 girls, one pretty flabby (the main lady lead), one solid bod, with navel deco, and a syt, the girlfreind of the lead, who cannot sing!

Again the top floor is divided into 2 areas. The band area is for the angmos and generally any one into dancing and music. there are less asian here. There are a few (what bros here term as employee) girls who will make the scene alive. They will dance everywhere and make all kinds of provocative moves, targetting the angmos. Currently, there is a lot of angmos, from the USS warcraft stoping over.

In the restaurant area, where people sit and eat, is where most asian sits. Mainly jap and korean. Singpaporean and others tends to sit inbetween the 2 areas. This area is serve by a few mamasan, who will introduce their girls to whoever sitting there. The girls here tends to make up like korean, sweet SYT type.

Will upload pictures later

Charges are:

Downstair: 1000 to 1500 ST to LT
Upstair: you will be lucky to find below 2000, 3000 seem to be norm, ST or LT will depends.
Old 14-08-2009, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1105 / Power: 16
Longitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud of

Thanks bro Ronsee for the points.

You may already be aware of this but I meant This only as a caution to those that frequent LA Cafe.

There were incidents where patrons leaving were approached by plainclothes policemen when they left LA Cafe with girls that they have agreed to FL. These policemen are in cahoots with some of the girls there. They will tell you that the girls are underage and that you have committed an offence. They will then asked if you want to settle the matter there and then or settle in the police station. Nobody wants to go to the police station and consequently they paid a lot of money there and then. The safe thing to do is to give the girl 100 peso as transport to your hotel. Leave the place alone and wait for the girl in your hotel.

This is just a friendly advice to those who cheong there. Better be safe than to be sorry.
Old 14-08-2009, 04:49 PM
Samster

Just some notes for reference from a previous trip. Had the chance to visit Philippines again and it was one hell of a trip. Made many discoveries and meet new friends.

My plan was to explore all the necessary joints and hopefully discover new ones. Will plan to meet up with Det, who was my previous guide to apartment girls. Also plan to visit EDSA and LA Café, with maybe Miss Universe and Air force one throw in one of the nites in the week that I would be there. That’s why I plan to stay in separate hotels, making P Burgoes (more expensive version) and Ermita (cheaper version) as my base of operation.

Day 1 :
Landed at about 4:30 pm. Check in to hotel @ citadel Inn @ P Burgoes, right in the central of the Bar street. By the way, I would not consider Citidel Inn again as it was pretty worn out and is not condusive for any happening. A better choice, on recommention by Det was Soho, just behind Citidel Inn at 1800p per nite.

Rested and then shop at Greenbelt and Glorietta. Made my way to Café Havana. It was crowded already. Had a drink and look around. It was difficult as I saw many families and groups. No individual. It was Xmas shopping period, I guess, thus the crowd was all with various parcels and wrapped packages.

Made my way back to P. Burgoes, intending to bar-hop around there. Walk along Makati ave, passing peninsula, somerset, mandarin. Just outside somerset, saw this tall, sexy blondie (Russian I guess). When she saw me, she walks towards me and say something, which I couldn’t hear clearly. I wave my hands and moved on. Anyone interested, it is just outside Somerset Olympia, along Makati Ave, about 8:45 pm.

First stop was Bandidos, as recommended by members @ worldsexguide.com. Normal Go-go bars. What surprise me is the state of business it is in. There were about 40-50 girls with just about 10 guys. I got out before even getting a drink. Then went to Ivory and High-heels, down the streets. Again same state of business. It was virtually empty. Not wanting to decline all those girls for LD, I withdraw. Also, becos I did not see anyone interesting.

Tried to look up Det outside Oxford Suite, but he is not around. So just grab a drink at Matrix and observe the world go round. At about 10:30, disappoint with the situation, went for a walkabout again. As I walk towards Makarti Ave, saw two slim SYT walking towards me, so smile.

Both were my type and we nego to 1000 peso per person ST. And I took both. Mica was the prettier and is not married. But she is the more bossy and “rough” one. Risa is married, but is more gentle. Both work on me in tandem. Mica BBBJ was “painful”. The was not much lubricant with her mouth, and her suck was very forceful; The experience was not good. But she managed to suck me off. After resting a while, I got Risa to BBBJ me, and it was a much more enjoyable suck as she go round the shaft and balls alternatively. Got her to ride on me eventually.

Came to realized that they are able to roam the street as FL until about 12. After which, the road marshall may stop them unless they are under a pimp. Then the pimp would take 500 and them 1000 for a market rate of 1500 peso. If you get one from the bar, it would be much more with the bar-fine and girls tips.

Also noted that girls like Mica and Risa are Full-time FL. But you will able to find some part-timer, out looking for some cash. This is especially true during festive period, where many is looking for extra cash to buy presents, either for themselves, friends or to sent back to hometown. I happened to meet a few part-timers, (see later reports)

to be continue......
Old 14-08-2009, 05:26 PM
Samster

Day 2:
After work, sat at Matrix again. Was approached by Roman, who tried to sell me some cailis. Had a talk with him as more pimp and likes joined us. There were Alex and Jap. Had a good talk with them and came to realized that they have a small enterprise running along the streets. See below.

There was a small commotion along the street then. An angmo was talking to a group of civilians, who was surrounding a woman. All of them immediately run over. The marshall came in and took the woman away and disperse the crowd.

When Roman came back, he told me that the girl had stolen the angmo’s handphone previously and had reported to the hotel. It seem that the words got out on the street and the community were able to track the woman whereabout and seize her. It seem that the woman is not a regular at Burgoes. Roman mentioned that they had to do it to upkeep the safety of the place, else their livelihood may be threatened.

It make feel safe walking along the street after that, not that I was afraid previously. It is good to realized that there is such kampong spirit in such places.

Anyway, Det turn up and recommend me a joint in pasay. So we took his car and went to Pacific. It is basically a strip joint. A stage occupy the second floor with seats at its side and first floor. Entrance was about 350p. Drinks (san Migel light) at 120p We got a seat just beside the stage. There are about 60 girls (SYT, rated 6-7) in the fish-bowls who will takes turn on the stage, first with clothes on and then without. If interested, you could ask them to sit with u for the hour at 700p. I did not try ON , but would be in the range of 4000 ST (rooms upstairs) or 7-8000 LT(could be back to hotel). If not, you can sit whole nite till 4am with just a drink.

My damage was about 3500, with 3 drinks, platter of fruits, and 3 entrance fees.

This is an upscale place. For me, good for the experience, otherwise, will not go there again.

To be continue......
Old 15-08-2009, 09:22 AM
Samster

Day 3:

Check in to Bayview Park Hotel in Ermita after work. A better hotel in all comparison to Citidal Inn. Got a room facing the bay, so did view the famous Manila Bay Sunset for the next 2 days. My main purpose was that it was near to LA café and EDSA complex, compared to Makati.

Took a walk around the area, and found LA Café. Dropped in and the initial room was full. There was just about 5 guys then with about 40 girls cramped into the first room. The adjacent room was empty and the second floor was closed then. Took a seat near the pools and immediately, had a number of eyes wink and offers. Declined all and just observed. Girls rating was below average, with only 1 catching my eyes then. I believe she sense it as she took her phone and sat beside me, trying to charge her phone with the socket under my seat. We had a talk and she volunteer her pictures without my asking. As it was still early, I decline all offer and left at about 730pm, intending to be back later that nite when the second floor is open.

Went for dinner, Chinese, and it cost a bomb, nearly 500p for wantan mee and a side-dish. That is premium in comparison to other meal that I had.

On the way back to the hotel, this pimp just approach me and pestered me, although I had indicated that I am not interest. Had read in forums that it is dangerous and that you have to pay much more, but, as cheongster, seem that my mind was to find new places and avenue, and hopefully new gems. He offered 2000 ON and suggest having a look since it was near the hotel. (Mistake 1: telling him my hotel), so I unconsciously followed him into this KTV with no signboard (it was just opposite Bayview Barber, behind the hotel). There was only a couple inside and sitted on a row of sofa, about 20 girls, dressed in uniform. Selection is average, so I ask for more choice. At this time, I was joined by another guy (who I thought is the manager of the place, but I was wrong), and the 2 brought me to another joint 2 blocks away. I was unable to locate this joint again. Better selection, but ask for more. They then suggest apartment girls @ 3000 ON (I was familiar with that with Det, so I followed them onto a cab and we went back to Makarti. Did sense a fish when these 2 pimps went on mentioning some customers giving tips of 2-3000p.

Came onto a deserted part of town and pull infront of 2 guys resting on chairs at the side of the road. They open up 3 layers of doors and then, you came into view of about 30 girls. The selection is better, 6-7, with one at 9. I took her, Elizabeth, after ensuring that she can speak English. Paid 3000p to the owner there and came out of the house. That is when things turn a bit nasty. The 2 pimps asked for 1000 each, which I hesitate. Not sure why I was so daring then, with a stranger to town, with 2 (maybe more: the driver and owners) against 1, but somehow, I stayed firm. They eventually back down and I gave each 500p.

It was rather arkward on the way back as they talk in tanalog, and I sense them telling the girl somethings. Dropped them off and went back to Hotel.

Elizabeth was a gem, 19 yrs old and sexy. Slim, big boobs and tight. In fact, the best of the lot in the entire trip. However, the atmosphere was spoilt by the events. Did the usual. But after the job, she dressed up again after saying that she is cold. Then she ask to go at about 1 pm.

As the mood was already not right, I let her go, with the thinking that I can now drop into LA Café.

For the lesson, it is true that I had been foolish to follow a complete strangers to such a deserted place, in such a dangerous city. Never know what will happen. Having say that, I done such foolish act a few times….on my first trip to manila…I met Det in such manners,….in JKT, in BKK,..In all, I am thankful that I just lost a few more dollars.

My original intention is to decline all and get to know the places, so that I could try it myself later on. In any case, do verify these few things:
1. That the number of pimps do not increased unexpectedly. Stay with one, so so spend less and it is easier to talk to.
2. That the girls can speak same language. Understand that there are some girls who did not go thru elementary sch, so no englkish training.
3. Ensure that the girls know the deals, ie, ON or ST of X hours. Before engaging. One tactics which I found universal to all the places I visited, is that the girls will always ask to go earlier at the price of ON.
4. If possible, mentioned the amt of tips for the pimp.
5. With the exception of LA cafe, they may stick to you for days, f you pay good.

I also learned that the normal foriegner price is 3000p for apartment girls. For FL, its 1000p in most places, but you could get 500p in some places, but those are for locals, similar to our desker.

On leaving her at the lobby, ( I wasn’t bother how she is getting back, and of course, no tips for her) I made my way to LA Café, on the way, trying to find the 2 joints that I was shown to earlier. Only managed to locate one.

Anyway, went up the second floor, after scanning the first floor. Both rooms on the 1st floor was filled with about the same ratio of guys to girls. (10-20 to 1) Selection at the 1st floor wasn’t good, so I went upstair. Pay 100p for entrance and got a drink at 110p (san migel light). At the top of the stair, on the right, at 7 oclock is the stage where the band will play. This is where the angmo gathers. There are some hotties here, who will go into a frenzy dance number, up onto the stages and such. But my feelings is they are targeting the bules. At 11 oclock are 2 pool table. At 2 oclock is the bar counter, at 3 oclock is a restaurant sitting area with another 2 pool table. This is where the asian (mainly Koreans, some Japanese and others) gathers.
Selection varies, but the more you observe, you will see a pattern. The dressing and altitude of the girls give an indication of the target type that they are looking for. For the angmo, the girls were mainly dark and wild. Those targeting asian are fair and interesting, look Chinese. A group also dress up like Lolita. But they were mainly quieter and act like girls next door.

Strike up conversation with a number of potential. It was interesting how the game is played. Some were plain straightforward, coming up and asking “you want me?”. Some came and sit beside you and try to seek your attention. The band had its round, they were pretty good and seeing some wild impromptu dances from some, it was rather fun. I look around among the asian, and am sure that some are brothers here in sbf.

Then noticed a gem standing facing the stairs, just before the restaurant sitting area. Look like a girl next door, conservative dressing. She seem to notice and did wave once in a while. I went over and the first thing she ask was whether I am a local.

Got her to sit down and a drink (250, hooch), and from the conversation, she acted rather decent. The price was up to me, but she did say that I do not look like giving the standard 1500p. I wasn’t looking for action after the earlier event, so invited her for dinner the next evening.

left at about 3 am.

To be continue....
Old 15-08-2009, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
dominic7 is Cool - loads of Potential

point about getting the girl back to hotel .... learn how to take a jeepney. i find the taxi drivers there very dodgey. when i take a jeepney, people think i am local and dun try to rip me off. sometimes i might walk a little distance away from LA cafe first. go buy ur new gf a spanking new clutch bag (but cheap) at one of the malls nearby.

dozens of love hotels along that stretch of road.
try some of the themed ones at victoria court.

while at L.A. Cafe... try the crispy pata. its like a filipino version of the german pork knuckles. really good and always get the girl in the mood for love.
Old 15-08-2009, 11:39 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
cashmani is Cool - loads of Potential

hi , i m new in Angeles (clark) where to get model(class A) kind of girls for the night . any recommendation
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1