The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-05-2011, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 14
aceofspades101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Help for Newbies / Blur Blokes / Lazy Bros - Questions and Answers

Quote:
Originally Posted by doncorleone View Post
thai is cat 50. lorong 18 got a lot of thais. legal ones is sure a lady.
Oh, all CAT50 ah. Thanks alot
Old 21-05-2011, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
BigbOobslova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In Singapore every house can HJ/BJ just tell the girl. But if you're stressed also can go JB massage, the feeling more shiok
Old 24-05-2011, 07:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
horlicks71 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesubmarine View Post
To all bros,

a newbie question here - if I lose control n cum during a bj (not cim) or hj, is it considered that I have wasted my precious 1 shot allowed by most WL in all cat?
Bro Bluesubmarine, even u lost control n cum during a bj, still you can continue for a fuck job if you can. Provided the time is still not up yet.
Old 13-06-2011, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
passiondream deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I've got a question which I wanted to ask long ago but didn't ask. But anyway, I really hope any kind soul here can enlighten me? My question is that if I were to go for the $50 fish tank(due to budget constraint), will there be massage before or after sex? Coz I read some post posted by some senior bros here, some did mentioned abt massage.....

Next, if I suay suay beh kan shoot off first shot during blowjob in the shower, is that counted as 1 shot or will there be another shot by fj? ( if I opt for 1 session, $50 de)

Thanks in advance!
Old 14-06-2011, 01:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by passiondream View Post
I've got a question which I wanted to ask long ago but didn't ask. But anyway, I really hope any kind soul here can enlighten me? My question is that if I were to go for the $50 fish tank(due to budget constraint), will there be massage before or after sex? Coz I read some post posted by some senior bros here, some did mentioned abt massage.....

Next, if I suay suay beh kan shoot off first shot during blowjob in the shower, is that counted as 1 shot or will there be another shot by fj? ( if I opt for 1 session, $50 de)

Thanks in advance!
Bro $50 only let you have 20 mins of enjoyment...
Old 14-06-2011, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
singagoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi everyone. a few questions:

1. I am chinese but speak like an angmoh, my cantonese is ok though. will i be charged chinese or foreigner prices?

2. is there no legal place to find viet girls?

3. i dont mind thai girls (as opposed to prc) in cat50 houses, but are the thai girls in cat150 houses better looking enough to justify the extra cost? or is the difference in girls between the different houses mainly by race rather than looks?

4. can i pay 2 shots to have 2 girls at the same time?

thanks for advice
Old 14-06-2011, 08:44 PM
Samster

Thank you for the infomation bro!! But you only answered part of my question.... If I suay suay shoot out during blowjob in the shower, will there be another fj on bed? Or must I pay another $50?
Thanks in advance
Old 15-06-2011, 12:37 AM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thank you for the infomation bro!! But you only answered part of my question.... If I suay suay shoot out during blowjob in the shower, will there be another fj on bed? Or must I pay another $50?
Thanks in advance
Brother you only got 20 mins including shower timing how to do FJ if you missfire during BJ leh...

The OKT will for sure buzz the room bell on the 18th min and make sure you get out on time...
Old 15-06-2011, 06:08 AM
Samster

Hmm...that make sense also! haha
Thanks for your help and your ans really helps!
Old 15-06-2011, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hmm...that make sense also! haha
Thanks for your help and your ans really helps!
Happy Bonking bro!
Old 15-06-2011, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Brother you only got 20 mins including shower timing how to do FJ if you missfire during BJ leh...

The OKT will for sure buzz the room bell on the 18th min and make sure you get out on time...
Bruddah, have you seen a male monkey fucks? A monkey can cum within a few seconds after a few thrusts and one thing I find them impressive is that, the monkey can fuck almost immediately after cumming without having to wait for 30 mins or so like normal human beings. Perhaps Bruddah Passiondream can perform this feat like the monkeys wor.

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 15-06-2011, 03:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
stevenpivot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros..after read through this forum for 2 hours..i got some idea i am new bee and will pay a visit to Geylang by next week..im malaysian..
i have one question here, how can i differentiate the price? CAt 50 or Cat150? can i ask the OKT? i just wan make sure i am not being charge with a higher price.. i wish to confirm how much i am goin to pay before proceeed to the room..thanks
Old 15-06-2011, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenpivot View Post
Hi bros..after read through this forum for 2 hours..i got some idea i am new bee and will pay a visit to Geylang by next week..im malaysian..
i have one question here, how can i differentiate the price? CAt 50 or Cat150? can i ask the OKT? i just wan make sure i am not being charge with a higher price.. i wish to confirm how much i am goin to pay before proceeed to the room..thanks
Cat 50 is Thai Gals and Cat 150 is PRC or Msian WLs...
Old 17-06-2011, 07:09 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
darcy1280 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello,

I've spent the past couple of days trying to learn as much as I can and have reviewed the FAQs as well as a great deal of the older posts.

I'm an American visiting Singapore for the first time and from what I've been able to process, it looks like GL at Lorong 16 would be my best bet for CAT150 (if I'm wrong please let me know). While I've read plenty of reviews on individual girls, I was wondering if anyone could recommend a specific house on that street that is friendly towards newbies?

I've seen lots of helpful posts from Unfit, marlborotan, max priest, and Frankiestine (to name just a few), and I would greatly appreciate help from anyone.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this and I look foward to your replies.
Old 17-06-2011, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darcy1280 View Post
Hello,

I've spent the past couple of days trying to learn as much as I can and have reviewed the FAQs as well as a great deal of the older posts.

I'm an American visiting Singapore for the first time and from what I've been able to process, it looks like GL at Lorong 16 would be my best bet for CAT150 (if I'm wrong please let me know). While I've read plenty of reviews on individual girls, I was wondering if anyone could recommend a specific house on that street that is friendly towards newbies?

I've seen lots of helpful posts from Unfit, marlborotan, max priest, and Frankiestine (to name just a few), and I would greatly appreciate help from anyone.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this and I look foward to your replies.
Welcum to the sleazy street of Singapore!

Here are some of the English Speaking and Friendly Pimps you can try:

1) L2033
2) L16WH06
3) L1606
4) L1612
5) L2831A
6) L1651
7) L1805

Njoy your stay here, Mr Yankee!!

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1